Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

View Poll Results: WILL YOU TAKE THE CHIP?
YES 23 5.93%
NO 365 94.07%
Voters: 388. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27-07-2008, 12:02 PM   #241

They're gonna force everyone to get an ID card but the chip will be more convenient so people will take it voluntarily.
Old 27-07-2008, 12:21 PM   #242
legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Hahaha yes, I've thought about that....I use so much technology that they know where I am 24/7...but I've also racked my brains to think about any noticeable lost time I have.
it is possible i could have been chipped last night
had some wierd dream, well i was awake but my eyes were unable to open(i don't know if people have experienced this before but i have on a few occasions when i wake up) and i heard my m8s mum come in and tell him he had to get up for work. next thing i remember i wake up n i got some little red mark maybe 2 or 3 millimetres long on my left wrist n it seemed very slightly swollen (literally millimetres) compared to my right 1 then on my right arm n shoulder i have 3 what appear to be mosquito bites (could be unrelated but i find it strange considering i was wearing a polo shirt while i was asleep and theyr pretty thick material and quite tight against the skin so i wouldnt have thought an insect would have been likely to have causd them but what i find even wierder is that i was woken up by my m8s mum lettin him know he had to get up for work in exactly same way as in the dream almost like deja-vu except my eyes were able to open that time
One who breaks an unjust law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law. - Martin Luther King
All power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance - Einstein
legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 06:22 PM   #243

Imagine you're in the future with your shiny ID card which includes your bank account. Everyone in front of you scans their chip to pay which takes less than a second while you have to fiddle with your ID and PIN number. Everyone in the back is giving you dirty looks because you are a luddite asshole who won't take a chip. It will happen!

Sooner or later you'll take the chip. Peer pressure is a bitch.
Old 27-07-2008, 06:49 PM   #244
lilavati

Angry

are there any half wits that would take it
?
what profiteth a man if he looses his very soul.
as for the supermarket i get the looks anyway for being slow putting it in the bags
lilavati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 06:51 PM   #245
lilavati

Exclamation

maybe youre smoking too much legend
lilavati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 10:45 PM   #246
legendary

lol i don't particularly believe i received a microchip last night but it was a wierd dream in the way it was imitated by reality a few hours later in certain senses. i don't think cannabis affects my dreams
One who breaks an unjust law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law. - Martin Luther King
All power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance - Einstein
legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 02:37 AM   #247
daytimetwilight

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelations View Post
Im just curious ...one day the micro-chip will be compulsory, will you and your family take the chip and live happily ever after, or will you refuse the chip and face being taken off to concentration camps to be slaughtered ...along with your family?

This will be extra harder on those of you that have wives/ husbands/ kids!!!

I honestly don't know what I would do if it was against my will. I'm not having children though, that's for sure.

http://www.vic911truth.org/index.html
daytimetwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 04:41 AM   #248
burnzy
Inactive

No chip for me please.

If i had a family and children of my own at the time i'll take the chip and live to take care of my kids (even if it wont be possible with the chips in)
burnzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 06:55 PM   #249
piskavac

I will take chip instead of death.

I would like to take Intel quad duo processor with 8Gb RAM, and any graffic card such as Radeon 9800. This is my hot desire. I want them in my brain directly. Not on right hand or on forehead. But on my brain directly!!!

It will be realy realy great progress for me, because, I have heavy damaged brain, and in the present days I am functioning with 486DX4-120 PC system with 16Mb RAM

O yeah!!! Intel quad duo will be quantum leap for me.

But I haven't got money. How I can get it? How can I go to the Verichip and get it into my head???

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 29-07-2008 at 03:39 PM. Reason: correction mistakes
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 01:52 PM   #250
themime

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrakavi View Post
Look at it possitively, they might even give you a cellphone if you buy a chip....
Seriously, I don't see how it can
be stopped. Wish there was a way.

Having the chip put into you is not accepting it.
themime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 03:44 PM   #251
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrakavi View Post
Look at it possitively, they might even give you a cellphone if you buy a chip....
Seriously, I don't see how it can
be stopped. Wish there was a way.
For Christians that can not be vieved positively. They think, that is Satan work. And those who accept to be chipped, will go into eternal heaven. No matter of did they want chip in their bodies, or not.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 30-07-2008 at 03:47 AM. Reason: correction gramatical mistakes
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 08:04 PM   #252
themime

Just as a side thought what's to stop someone removing these chips and swapping them for someone else's?

I mean if someone is willing to commit suicide for a cause would a minor surgery really worry them?
themime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #253
hashmcgandy

Dear Mr Gordon Brown. It is said that a leader should lead by example...so, will YOU take the chip? I think we all know the answer to that!
hashmcgandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:30 PM   #254
osiris111

Default chip

the only chip going in my body will be covered in grease from the local chip shop id rather have my arms and legs removed than take one of those things in me. i am an ex soldier and im really surprised its not been done to the military already or maybe it has i dunno. one things for sure im not having any needles put in me that i have not put under a microscope myself lol. whats next on off switches lol
osiris111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 02:41 PM   #255
branjo

I think personally the soldiers and or police have already been chipped, they test out everything on soldiers first including all those useless anti chemical warfare pills. I would also say that there is some sort of mind control tests being done on soldiers too, how else would they expect a soldier to fight on his or her own soil against their own people. Thing is we have to get it through to the soldiers that they are OUR troops not the sons of bitches in government buildings, OURS the PEOPLE. They took an oath to protect us not the politicians. They are the only ones who can stop a tyrant, without a brainwashed army a tyrant is powerless.

Support our troops by educating them on how they are being used. I love to see the Veterans Against the War movement, you can't tell them they don't know what they are talking about, they have been there and seen the uselessness of their presence in a third world country fighting farmers and children that only fight to stay alive.

Good for you osiris111 we need about a million more of you, ex soldiers hold a lot of sway over current soldiers opinions.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 02:43 PM   #256
cyberdaemon

But then again , do you really thing it will be this obvious that someone puts a gun in your head and says chip or not ? I think *they* (if there is a conspiracy at all) will start with big idols and beloved leaders because most people listen to them and often live theyr life after the ideas these idols present.

I think one day there will be moment when there is hard to find a person who only dont have micro chip , but a shitload of computers and systems inside them , ranging from brain implants to the possibly being half-robots half-humans.

And if there is that reptile lead conspiracy , why to bother at all about all these chips and stuff ? Dont they have like super-technology way ahead of "our" world ? So if we can track people with satelites , they could do same with some global super-sonars , microscopic flying cameras and so on , dont they ?
cyberdaemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2008, 02:49 PM   #257
johno

The thought of just an information database chipped inside me does not bother me so much but the thought that the evil shits can lace the chip with say mercury or can use it to manipulate the body's energy's and frequency... Now thats bloody scary.....
johno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2008, 02:51 PM   #258
johno

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris111 View Post
the only chip going in my body will be covered in grease from the local chip shop id rather have my arms and legs removed than take one of those things in me. i am an ex soldier and im really surprised its not been done to the military already or maybe it has i dunno. one things for sure im not having any needles put in me that i have not put under a microscope myself lol. whats next on off switches lol
Apparently the boys at Hereford have started the chipping process... And the USMC have started already with the troops in Iraq.
p.s Where you a kingo by any chance?
johno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2008, 06:26 PM   #259
awakensong
Inactive

I've also just read where they might be able to use the chip to "beam" people up, as in Star Wars. Makes abductions much easier.
awakensong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2008, 08:00 PM   #260
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelations View Post
Im just curious ...one day the micro-chip will be compulsory, will you and your family take the chip and live happily ever after, or will you refuse the chip and face being taken off to concentration camps to be slaughtered ...along with your family?

This will be extra harder on those of you that have wives/ husbands/ kids!!!
The chip will be that small you will not know you have one in.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote