Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 16-03-2018, 05:33 AM   #1
dannyuk

Default Dealing with Condemnation of old System Friends Social Media

I thought I’d share this here for anyone who can relate to this feeling.

If you have old friends who unlike you still can’t bring themselves to question important world events or they just won’t spend the time to research before basing an absolute opinion, you can copy and share (edit if needs be to suit you) this and post it to cleanse your social media.

I for one am getting sick of idiots sticking their nose in and having opinions on things to only offer condemnation without critical thinking, as a method to attempt to try and discredit things you’re trying to inform people about, things you’d like to bring to other people’s attention and get them to question.
This is often because they can’t seriously and critically question their own views. It’s fair enough and they don’t agree with you and can prove their point of view that counters it, that’s an opinion. But time and time again these people knock opinions of others have based on something, without providing a credible opinion on anything because they don’t have one, other than beyond what’s been engineered as an opinion by that of the “postage stamp consensus”.
Plus they can’t even see it and when you tell them they think it’s you knocking their opinion which is all too common and is case of social engineering and often little more than an assumption about something.

It’s time to remove the mask and those who can’t and have the arrogance to try and descredit others doing this, they need to leave and come back when they’ve spent sometime researching the things they have based such ignorant opinions on.

I personally use my own account rather than an alternative as they always get shutdown anyways and have reframed from blocking or deleting anyone who I know are genuine, but are people I’ve know in what feels like a past life/lives and still hope some of them start to wake up. Yet if all they do is discredit things they haven’t even questioned, these people need to be told what to do unfortunately, so tell them to shut the fuck up or leave to be quiet honest because I’ve had enough of them. The below is my attempt to be a little more diplomatic about it.

These people are extreme but call the likes of us who are questioning the extremists?
A fine example of Inversion by the system and those who have been programmed by the system.

“I’ve been voicing concerns about the build up to this war, leading to WWIII for years and a lot of old friends from system minded background people on here thought it was just because I was on something or I’m having a mental break down, which is usually accompanied with not wanting to admit some of the things you start to find out when you see this International Conspiracy which has been ongoing throughout history.
They were usually people who knocked back alcohol...Ironically.

That also I must think the earth is flat and sitting around in my tinfoil hat... Idiots who really don’t have their actual own opinions about anything that matters at all but largely think exactly the same thing as one another, things which they’ve never questioned and are so quick to condemn others who do think differently to their little crowd of group thinkers.

When will people start to see they’re being deceived?

Or start looking into why such incidents as these are actually taking place?
They assume it is anyone other than the frauds that are within public office manufacturing wars time and time again and people keep buying it?

It’s largely because people don’t give a fuck unless it’s a direct problem within their own little bubble worlds...
Only then will they start to pay attention or when the MSM tells them. Or declares war. Unlike those wars that are violating international laws time and time again within the Middle East possibly leading to WWIII now...

If any of this offends you and you think I mean you and your unable to examine alternative ideas and opinions, please remove me from your friends list. I’m offering no absolutes here but questioning things that I share which some people just don’t want to question because they’ve taken them for granted and as a given.”

Russia Says it Will Attack U.S. Military if Trump Strikes Syria Again

9_D6279_F3_17_BB_4140_8716_A43041_A4926_D

Top Russian officials have threatened to retaliate with force if President Donald Trump orders an attack that could endanger the lives of its soldiers stationed there in support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's campaign against rebels and jihadis near Damascus.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-sa...182702256.html

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 16-03-2018 at 05:33 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 07:43 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Good comment

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 10:43 AM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
I for one am getting sick of idiots sticking their nose in and having opinions on things to only offer condemnation without critical thinking, as a method to attempt to try and discredit things you’re trying to inform people about, things you’d like to bring to other people’s attention and get them to question.
sounds like the progressive posters on this forum!
Old 02-04-2018, 08:00 PM   #4
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
like i say its depressing but there are some cracks appearing in their lies now and people are starting to cotton on that governments lie as part of their routine daily business

I just wish the awakening would move a little faster
Quote:
I agree. Their own lies are beginning to expose them by those who are awakening but there are still bots and many minions on the scene to attempt to undermine such an awakening from moving a little faster...

Still too many people are concerned about what other people may think of them if they talk about such things. As though discussing and questioning things that others within their arrogance and ignorance don’t want to question will say somehow impact them within a negative way and the only thing it effects if done for the right reasons is their ego, their ego is the only thing holding many people back. The ego is the only thing having many people fooling themselves, their “phantom self”...

Dealing with Condemnation of old System Friends Social Media
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321121

Everyone here should know what happens with old system minded friends when you start to openly talk about such things. They turn into the system, they become a conduit for the system to operate through, like a puppet or a mouthpiece for system stamped rhetoric, ideology, much like the matrix agent morphing symbolism quite aptly demonstrates as a reactionary mechanism stimulated by fear...

This is a programmed state of hypnosis, it’s a deep level mass mind control, like reflex, muscle memory for many people and it sort of snaps into action like someone trained to fight would instantly respond to defend themselves when their subconscious senses a threat. These people feel threatened to what is an adopted world view they’ve been hypnotised with and accepted as their own without even being aware this is the case. Their snap, reflex response is to defend such limitations that have created their world view from being questioned and it’s more about this programming than them or even the person bringing up the questions. They feel like it’s directed towards them personally, not an exposure of such deceptions. That’s because this world view is projected by the individual, through a perception deception.

Arguing with them is like being divide and ruled. Convincing them is no good either, they’d need to see it to be successful at waking up. The biggest annoyance are these laughing hyena crowd, who seek to condem and have a chuckle at others expense far quicker than checking any of this information out. They say don’t take things so seriously and we shouldn’t, yet the only thing they take seriously is themselves, their egos, possessions and social status etc. More so than these issues we are discussing, it’s like society upon mass haven’t been wired up properly or short circuited in a relentless loop.
It’s don’t take anything seriously that breaks their bubble world view as they don’t care on mass if it doesn’t immediately interrupt their world view or threatens to burst their bubble.
So they don’t see interconnections to begin with, at least they don’t care until it find them on mass. Largely fear being what would direct them down this path in any case if they wait until such matters do impact upon their world view...

A281_B8_C0_6140_4_FE5_97_C8_A0_A9368_ED70_E
Do you sense the eye of judgement?

Many peoples reaction to it is...

76_CCBB48_43_A4_4_D6_B_B19_E_7_C69_EE1802_EB

They keep their mouths shut and conform to political correctness rhetoric even if they don’t always agree with it...
They’ve given their power away and are being deceived largely by and for the benefit of some form of authority. That is quite a deception, but yet for such an authority to exist in the first place that deception is forever needed. That’s the constant perception deception, the state of hypnosis and relentless loop that needs to be severed...
Theresa May prepared to use nuclear weapons against Russia - Insanity
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1063012762

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 02-04-2018 at 08:01 PM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote