Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Old 21-05-2017, 12:55 PM   #1
elshaper

Default Humanity At A Crossroads

David with AJ.

"Lemmings jumping off of a cliff..."

Get well soon David.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2017, 01:06 PM   #2
oz93666

Great to see David and Alex on the same video , notice how respectful AJ 's is to David , past misunderstandings forgotten ... beautiful .

Apart from the usual stuff , David's message is the system is breaking down from within ...compartmentalised people working inside the system are waking up ..

Victory is very close .

Last edited by oz93666; 21-05-2017 at 01:06 PM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2017, 01:45 PM   #3
elshaper

Is David having a problem with Australian visa situation again?!
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 21-05-2017, 02:36 PM   #4
lakes
Inactive

The video would seem to be from 06-01-16 but only now uploaded to the platform.

Also I do not think that one can 'get well' from Oppositional Defiant Disorder?
Hopefully it is catching though?
lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2017, 02:53 PM   #5
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Is the system really breaking down? Is humanity really at a crossroads? Is there such a thing as humanity? What would a breaking down system look like? How would an observer know if a system was breaking down? What would the system look like if it wasn't broken down? What is a system?
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2017, 03:43 PM   #6
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Is the system really breaking down? Is humanity really at a crossroads? Is there such a thing as humanity? What would a breaking down system look like? How would an observer know if a system was breaking down? What would the system look like if it wasn't broken down? What is a system?
That would be the introduction of microchip, cashless society etc we are edging on. You'd see it visibly and be affected by it.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 21-05-2017, 03:53 PM   #7
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
That would be the introduction of microchip, cashless society etc we are edging on. You'd see it visibly and be affected by it.
Hmmm, the cashless society. It's comming. But what if it turns out to be alright? Look at the advantages. No more need for Securicore vans. No need for cash machines. No need for cash centres. No need for cash safes. Printing non forgeable currency is a resource intensive process.

Cash is by no means fool proof. All that is required is runaway inflation and cash becomes useless.
Old 21-05-2017, 04:19 PM   #8
elshaper

Quote:
Hmmm, the cashless society. It's comming. But what if it turns out to be alright? Look at the advantages. No more need for Securicore vans. No need for cash machines. No need for cash centres. No need for cash safes. Printing non forgeable currency is a resource intensive process.

Cash is by no means fool proof. All that is required is runaway inflation and cash becomes useless.
wtf polyhdron!
No more securicore vans mean more unemployment.
No production of cash safe means loss of business for those who manufactured and sold them.
Cash is forgery anyway so it's funny that you say "printing non forgeable currency".
If cashless society was so good, the ancient Egyptian would have had it back then. They had UFO though.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 22-05-2017, 12:30 PM   #9
reverendjim

Quote:

every transaction known. every transaction taxed. anyone who is a "dissenter" gets cut off. or do you think governments want to protect you from themselves? maybe you can't see the direction things are taking across western society. the honeymoon is over. tyranny is making its inevitable come back. aren't paying attention? or do you think political correctness and the resulting assinine laws are a good thing for real freedom?

lol...runaway inflation doesn't affect digital currency? lol

a good thing in deed.... sometimes a noose is just a noose. i see no need to stick my head in it willingly.

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2017, 01:20 PM   #10
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
wtf polyhdron!

Quote:
No more securicore vans mean more unemployment.

Er, this employment / unemployment dialectic is questionable. If people followed that line of reason, then we had all better get off the internet and start posting letters to keep the postmen employed. We had better start a magazine but use a traditional printing press and pay a fortune for each edition to keep more people employed. We had better go back to valve radios and cumbersom analogue gear and large amp stacks to keep more people employed. We'd better go back to building wind up clocks by hand to keep more people employed.

But no. Everyone wants convenience, which personaly, I don't think is a good thing. I think we should go back to an early 20th century model for manufacture and production. We should go back to using a canal system to carry freight across the country. But, nobody wants to do the extra work. So we're stuck with dealing with so called progress, and how we might be able to survive as individuals, as people are simply not willing to organise and agree to work together. So it's basically electronic cash or nothing.

Quote:
No production of cash safe means loss of business for those who manufactured and sold them.
Cash is forgery anyway so it's funny that you say "printing non forgeable currency".
If cashless society was so good, the ancient Egyptian would have had it back then. They had UFO though.
If you want my real opinion about currency, there should be 4 currencies. A global currency, a continental currency, a national currency and a local currency. But, while I would personaly prefer that, the majority wants one all electronic global currency with no safeguards, completely hackable and totaly unstable. So obviously we're getting that.
Old 22-05-2017, 01:44 PM   #11
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
every transaction known.
Yep. Rubbish isn't it? But that's what we're getting.
Quote:
every transaction taxed.
Yep. I am not saying that this is good. Personaly I think there should be 4 currencies. A global currency for intercontinental trade. A continental currency for international trade. A national currency for national trade. A local currency for local trade. But we're not going to get it because nobody else wants it. They want a single currency for everything instead.
Quote:
anyone who is a "dissenter" gets cut off.
Every dissenter already is cut off. The best thing a dissenter can do is buy into it.
Quote:
or do you think governments want to protect you from themselves? maybe you can't see the direction things are taking across western society.
I can see the direction, but that is the direction everyone wishes to go in. It is only myself that dissents. Everyone else wants it.
Quote:
the honeymoon is over.
What honeymoon? I think there was a brief one in the 60's but the party was definately over by the time I arrived.
Quote:
tyranny is making its inevitable come back. aren't paying attention?
It never went away.
Quote:
or do you think political correctness and the resulting assinine laws are a good thing for real freedom?
A lot of people do.
Quote:
lol...runaway inflation doesn't affect digital currency? lol
You just lop off a zero when there are too many..
Quote:
a good thing in deed.... sometimes a noose is just a noose. i see no need to stick my head in it willingly.
Most people do.
Old 22-05-2017, 03:35 PM   #12
reverendjim

so...quick! run with the lemmings!!

hope you dont mind if i drag my feet...

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2017, 04:41 PM   #13
BlakeBeliever

How would internet based sales of goods and services work?
BlakeBeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2017, 06:53 PM   #14
elshaper

Quote:

Er, this employment / unemployment dialectic is questionable. If people followed that line of reason, then we had all better get off the internet and start posting letters to keep the postmen employed. We had better start a magazine but use a traditional printing press and pay a fortune for each edition to keep more people employed. We had better go back to valve radios and cumbersom analogue gear and large amp stacks to keep more people employed. We'd better go back to building wind up clocks by hand to keep more people employed.

But no. Everyone wants convenience, which personaly, I don't think is a good thing. I think we should go back to an early 20th century model for manufacture and production. We should go back to using a canal system to carry freight across the country. But, nobody wants to do the extra work. So we're stuck with dealing with so called progress, and how we might be able to survive as individuals, as people are simply not willing to organise and agree to work together. So it's basically electronic cash or nothing.
See, you even agree with me. In fact I think we should go back to stone age.

Quote:
If you want my real opinion about currency, there should be 4 currencies. A global currency, a continental currency, a national currency and a local currency. But, while I would personaly prefer that, the majority wants one all electronic global currency with no safeguards, completely hackable and totaly unstable. So obviously we're getting that.
yeah that makes sense.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 24-05-2017, 02:36 PM   #15
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeBeliever View Post
How would internet based sales of goods and services work?
What, if you had four different currencies?
Old 24-05-2017, 02:39 PM   #16
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
so...quick! run with the lemmings!!

hope you dont mind if i drag my feet...
No, no, no, you let the lemmings do the running, but as long as you proffit from their muggery then they've only themselves to blame.
Old 24-05-2017, 05:28 PM   #17
lakes
Inactive

When you say "Humanity At A Crossroads"....could you please define for me exactly what a human is?

What 'makes' a human?

What is it that characterizes the concept of a human?

Is this, below, all that a 'human' is?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
hu·man (hyo?o?m?n)
n.
1. A member of the primate genus Homo, especially a member of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other apes by a large brain and the capacity for speech.
  1. 2. A person
  2. ]1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of humans: the course of human events; the human race.

2. Having or showing those positive aspects of nature and character regarded as distinguishing humans from other animals

3. Subject to or indicative of the weaknesses, imperfections, and fragility associated with humans

4. Having the form of a human.

5. Made up of humans

Of course though, all of the above are circular definitions!

Meaningless.

So I ask again....what do YOU mean by the word HUMAN?
Old 24-05-2017, 05:45 PM   #18
lakes
Inactive

I will also repost the below here as it is on topic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
Jake have you considered that you may not be a human?

That humans are only a shadow of a man, not complete, and that you are a man? It is not a stretch of thought to consider that there is more than one type of bi pedal form here on this limitation called Terra!
That the Georgia Guide stones are NOT a threat to man but advice to a completely different species which resides here?
One that has no empathy and can easily destroy the habitat they live in without a thought?
Each birth here is now recorded and a blood sample taken, so as to monitor population numbers. This then could decrypt the first instruction given by the stones:
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

You are NOT a HUman.
You are a man.
Huge difference, massive.
One is a dead being, one is living.
So we link back to the duality thread and ask "Can man exist without humans?".
No god which I have ever read of created humans, but god did create man! What does 'HU' mean?
From our laughable friend at wiki:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hu_(mythology)

Quote:
Hu (?w), in ancient Egypt, was the deification of the first word, the word of creation, that Atum was said to have exclaimed upon ejaculating or, alternatively, his self-castration, in his masturbatory act of creating the Ennead.

In the Middle Kingdom, all gods participated in Hu and Sia, and were associated with Ptah who created the universe by uttering the word of creation. Hu was depicted in human shape, as a falcon, or as a man with a ram's head.
Oh yes, HUmans consider that they are gods not an idiopathic diseased arse wipe!! LOL

I would ask you to consider how you dream and how you 'picture' memories?
Ask your friends?
Its an interesting experiment!

Old 24-05-2017, 11:32 PM   #19
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
When you say "Humanity At A Crossroads"....could you please define for me exactly what a human is?

What 'makes' a human?

What is it that characterizes the concept of a human?

Is this, below, all that a 'human' is?
hu·man (hyo?o?m?n)
n.
1. A member of the primate genus Homo, especially a member of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other apes by a large brain and the capacity for speech.
  1. 2. A person
  2. ]1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of humans: the course of human events; the human race.

2. Having or showing those positive aspects of nature and character regarded as distinguishing humans from other animals

3. Subject to or indicative of the weaknesses, imperfections, and fragility associated with humans

4. Having the form of a human.

5. Made up of humans

Of course though, all of the above are circular definitions!

Meaningless.

So I ask again....what do YOU mean by the word HUMAN?
Well I always thought the HU meant serpent. So I kind of considered that human meant serpent-man. Man, I've considered as two words, M'an, and assumed the M meant Womb or Crib, because people were originaly called "an" rather than "man", as in "one". So a person was considered to be "One from the womb". Human in such case would be "The serpent one from the womb".

One would then have to start wondering what this "womb" was, so one comes up with "crib". After all, it does say in genesis that God took a rib from Adam to make a woman. Well, would not a rib mean more like rib-cage? And if one is considering a cage on might as well consider a container. Once we bring in "woman", we get a mix up since now we've got "man" as in "One from the womb" and "woman", "One with the womb".

So it makes more sense to say, God created Woman, and from Woman, He took a rib and made a man. We have Womb'an and M'an. Add to that a third species and we have Hu'M'an. Now we have a creature that also came from the womb that was neither male or female but was serpant. There is no Huwoman. Only Hu'M'an. A Hu'M'an can be in the form of a male or female, but they are both basicaly a single gender brainwise, whereas a man's brain is distinguishable from a woman's brain, but while a human's brain is distinguishable from a man's and a woman's brains, there is no male or female verson of a serpent's brain.

And we should bare in mind that "serpent" is two words, "ser" and "pent". Well, "ser" could be short for "seraphim" and "pent" short for "pentagonal", so you'd have, "the pentagonal seraphim".
Old 25-05-2017, 12:03 AM   #20
surfer12

"Humanity At A Crossroads"

It is coming to pass - the end of this Babylonian system of things is nigh!

The Shamen: "Destination Eschaton" (excerpt):
Be ready for the storm
As confusion ushers in a time of chaos
But up out of the turbulence,
A better order surely will emerge
Synergy and harmony and wisdom will come in time terrestrial
Onward ever ever on
Destination Eschaton
Nowhere to hide, nowhere to run
From alpha into omega
The Shamen: "Re-evolution" (excerpt):
I mean I think it's fairly profound, it's fairly Apocalyptic.

History is ending, I mean we are to be the generation that witnesses the Revelation of the purpose of the Cosmos.

History is the shock wave of the Eschaton.

History is the shock wave of Eschatology.

And what this means for those of us who will live through this transition into Hyperspace is that we will be privileged to see the greatest release of Concressed Change probably since the birth of the Universe.

The twentieth Century is the shudder that announces the approaching Cataracts of Time over which our Species and the destiny of this Planet is about to be swept.

"If the truth can be told so as to be understood it will be believed"
God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote