Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Old 27-03-2017, 01:07 PM   #1
jake_ball

Thumbs up Get him told Ickey!

Icke interviewed on MSM radio in Iceland :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...&v=23RLGor_zMc
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 27-03-2017 at 01:07 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2017, 08:00 PM   #2
madbomber

They just keep pushing the same old stuff over and over. Credit to David for turning the tables and making the questioner look like a narrow-minded prat. But maybe the guy will go away and actually read some of David's books or watch one of his presentations and that will open his mind a bit. I hope so.
Old 28-03-2017, 03:54 AM   #3
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
They just keep pushing the same old stuff over and over......
That's right , they do ...so David should be very expert by now in dealing with it all ....

00:00 ...I don't know what preceded the interview but David looks very defensive , arms folded .... in that situation forcing yourself to adopt a more open posture , will help change the energy .....

02:30 Interviewer ...."...you have spoken about the people in power as being reptilians ...."

David ..."Well.... That's a very broad stroke ... and the reason I talk for ten hours in Reykjavik is there's a phenomenal amount of dots to join up ......"

Straight away David is distancing himself from this controversial topic WHY?? ...his position is 'I can't explain this in a few minutes' ...He should be able to in 10 secs ....He should have said "that's right ... the very top people , royalty , rothschilds and some politicians could be termed 'reptillians ' they are very closely allied with an off world race who are at the top of the pyramid of the conspiracy... the conspiracy to enslave mankind has it source outside this planet"

...instead David totally ignores the question and talks about politics .... "every country has two parties ...if you don't like party 'A' you vote ..." .....BORING ... the listeners don't want politics , they want to hear about the reps!!!

05:40...David still talking politics "Bush, neo-cons , obama" ... despite (reasonable) protestations from the interviewer that he hasn't answered his question!

05: 50 ...David starts insulting the interviewer " No they do not!!! (have to answer to the electorate) ...that's unbelievably naive , Mate , Listen! , I've been investigating this in over 60 countries ..."

I've seen it all before in many interviews ..
David needs to rehearse interviews ... have an answer ready for the very predictable questions ... not ignore questions , then get in a slanging match with the interviewer ... this will only alienate the radio listeners , who probably already have a relationship with this interviewer .... this will only stop the awakening reaching new people...

Last edited by oz93666; 28-03-2017 at 04:34 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2017, 10:23 AM   #4
the apprentice

The radio show presenter was set up to do as much damage as possible to his host from the word get go, within a minute or so the term Reptile was inserted to draw the minds eye away from any possibility that there might be an answer to his repeated question of a ruling elite who are not working for those who they supposedly elect.

Here is how it works and how the words all powerful are not his own.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqCZn5W3WDs

The written word is the original secret, the spoken work the code for control.

This is why the early script was for certain eyes only.
I really don't know what it is with the subset of nerds that have decided, that the height of science is slapping ever more pricey shit to rockets and sending them to places we can easily see from here.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2017, 10:05 PM   #5
jake_ball

Yes it's funny how that radio presenter just wasnt interested in the other TRULY important stuff that David Icke talks about - He was basically only interested in talking about and piss taking about "lizards". Silly fucking idiot.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 28-03-2017, 11:58 PM   #6
oz93666

I don't imagine for one moment the interviewer was 'set up to do damage' ... this is Iceland where they lock-up bankers , probably the freest (from NWO control) country in the world ... Any good interviewer wan'ts an interesting interview ...would you rather have 20 mins about bush clinton and the neo-cons , or hear about the queen shape shifting into a 7 ft tall rep. and eating children at rituals ???

Perhaps jake and apprentice don't believe this happens , and are as embarrassed about this subject as David now appears to be? ..

Perhaps David does believe it , but now agrees with Alex Jones that this discredits the whole truth movement , that people will never believe it , so ' don't mention the reptilians'.

Well the people had better get used to it because it's the truth ... and ALL the truth will come out in our lifetimes .... disclosure is coming .. full disclosure , and people will soon understand the reptilians are just one group of ET's amongst thousands .
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 01:37 AM   #7
rooey

odd, I thought Iceland officially recognised 'elves' and had areas reserved for them??
Old 29-03-2017, 07:13 AM   #8
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I don't imagine for one moment the interviewer was 'set up to do damage' ... this is Iceland where they lock-up bankers , probably the freest (from NWO control) country in the world ... Any good interviewer wan'ts an interesting interview ...would you rather have 20 mins about bush clinton and the neo-cons , or hear about the queen shape shifting into a 7 ft tall rep. and eating children at rituals ???

Perhaps jake and apprentice don't believe this happens , and are as embarrassed about this subject as David now appears to be? ..

Perhaps David does believe it , but now agrees with Alex Jones that this discredits the whole truth movement , that people will never believe it , so ' don't mention the reptilians'.

Well the people had better get used to it because it's the truth ... and ALL the truth will come out in our lifetimes .... disclosure is coming .. full disclosure , and people will soon understand the reptilians are just one group of ET's amongst thousands .
Personally I am NOT interested in the reptilian thing (although it WOULD explain a lot), but I remain open minded. I'm not interested in UFO's either, except that the ptb have got technology (probably) eg. anti gravity machines maybe that they dont want us to know about, and they will possibily use those machine for a fake alien invasion.
Old 29-03-2017, 11:43 AM   #9
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
The radio show presenter was set up to do as much damage as possible to his host from the word get go, within a minute or so the term Reptile was inserted to draw the minds eye away from any possibility that there might be an answer to his repeated question of a ruling elite who are not working for those who they supposedly elect.

Here is how it works and how the words all powerful are not his own.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqCZn5W3WDs

The written word is the original secret, the spoken work the code for control.

This is why the early script was for certain eyes only.
What I would have done here was film the radio presenter as well, instead of fixating the camera on one person the whole time.

ICKE made the big mistake and that was showing his unwillingness and cool to deal with an agitator who was obviously trying to bait him and actually succeeding.

This possibly did him as much harm as good by those first looking in through the conspiracy window.
I really don't know what it is with the subset of nerds that have decided, that the height of science is slapping ever more pricey shit to rockets and sending them to places we can easily see from here.
Old 29-03-2017, 12:37 PM   #10
davebeard

David should only do interviews with people who've read at least one book, or seen one show.. this fool is coming with the attitude that all of this is nonsense and wheher he agrees or not, It makes for a crap interview, that sounded like an argument in the end

shame...

Last edited by davebeard; 29-03-2017 at 12:38 PM.
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 12:43 PM   #11
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
David should only do interviews with people who've read at least one book, or seen one show.. this fool is coming with the attitude that all of this is nonsense and wheher he agrees or not, It makes for a crap interview, that sounds like an argument in the end

shame...
I don't agree DB

Then people will say the radio host will have been pre-programmed by the book.

What David might do is use more guile instead of grandure.

His knowledge of how things have developed becomes a barrier to those who are out purely to debunk, which created the friction we all saw.

The information would be far better received in a small free booklet or E-magazine as a precursor to the books.

The transition into the conspiracy theorisms would be more gentle.

But there ain't much time left to get the truth out there and David is getting older by the day.

The magazine could be called "Transition".

Last edited by the apprentice; 30-03-2017 at 08:27 AM.
Old 29-03-2017, 05:08 PM   #12
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I don't agree DB

Then people will say they have been pre-programmed by the book.

What David might do is use more guile instead of grandure.

His knowledge of how things have developed becomes a barrier to those who are out purely to debunk, which created the friction we all saw.

The information would be far better received in a small free E-magazine as a precursor to the books.

The the transition into the conspiracy theorisms would be more gentle.

But there ain't much time left to get the truth out there and David is getting older by the day.
ok, sure, but people think David Icke's work is unbeleivable, and when taken out of context it does seem to be.. I've also seen him being called anti semetic

if the interviewer had better background knowledge he might be intrigued to know more, instead of trying to "debunk it" which caused a lot of stress there.

people say "what? David Icke lizard man? but he's crazy" my question would be, have you read any books, or seen a show? do you know what he talks about? the answer is usually "No" or "Lizards?"

good interviewers should study their guests work properly before they talk to them, but then I suppose it was mainstream Radio, shouldn't expect anything less!

Last edited by davebeard; 29-03-2017 at 06:41 PM.
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 05:13 PM   #13
the apprentice

Quote:
ok, sure, but people David Icke's work is unbeleivable, and when taken out of context it does seem to be.. I've also seen him being called anti semetic

if the interviewer had better background knowledge he might be intrigued to know more, instead of trying to "debunk it" which caused a lot of stress there.

people say "what? David Icke lizard man? but he's crazy" my question would be, have you read any books, or seen a show? do you know what he talks about? the answer is usually "No" or "Lizards?"

good interviewers should study their guests work properly before they talk to them, but then I suppose it was mainstream Radio, shouldn't expect anything less!
Your right he might put his energy into something else like a magazine and ditch the pods.

His live shows more than cover the pods.

Come up North and I will teach him how to make a pair of shoes to stand proud in,

for free.
Old 29-03-2017, 07:45 PM   #14
unsheepled

Personally i don't agree with any of you as i think by now he is entitled to give short change to such an interview as this ,it was an assassination and i want to see the real David (like he was) not some well rehearsed pantomime .I still heard the logic coming from David ...not so the interviewer he was like a child

Last edited by unsheepled; 29-03-2017 at 07:46 PM.
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 07:55 PM   #15
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsheepled View Post
Personally i don't agree with any of you as i think by now he is entitled to give short change to such an interview as this ,it was an assassination and i want to see the real David (like he was) not some well rehearsed pantomime .I still heard the logic coming from David ...not so the interviewer he was like a child
He was an assassin not a radio presenter.
Old 29-03-2017, 08:11 PM   #16
unsheepled

But David only showed a bit of passion ,all credit to him
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 09:02 PM   #17
jake_ball

Quote:
David should only do interviews with people who've read at least one book, or seen one show.. this fool is coming with the attitude that all of this is nonsense and wheher he agrees or not, It makes for a crap interview, that sounded like an argument in the end

shame...
In the old days, interviewers WOULD read the interviewees book before the show, as a matter of course. Even Wogan.
Old 29-03-2017, 11:56 PM   #18
adralicus

David does seem to get his feathers ruffled fairly easily if the interviewer isn't on board with his theories. Although I agree they should at least do some proper research before interviewing him. Most journalists nowadays are just lazy. Whether you believe the reptilian angle are not I do feel that it's always been used as a stick to beat him with by interviewers. Even Andrew Neil used it when he did that interview for the BBC a while back. It's to be expected so he should be more prepared rather than showing irritation which I imagine probably doesn't go over well with the vanilla viewers/listeners. All the reptilian stuff seem to do is distract from the tons of other really good information he comes up with.

Remember that the majority of the population of the world suffers cognitive dissonance anyway and they need to be gently fed information in small portions that doesn't destroy their worldview in one fell swoop.

There's a show on Rich Planet which theorizes that he was a set up by the CIA using Arizona Wilder and later Credo Mutwa who encouraged the reptilian idea as a way of discrediting him in the future. I would hope it wasn't but who knows. Although personally I believe David is onto something.

https://youtu.be/604lHPgHfhk?t=1110 starts at around 18m 30s

Last edited by adralicus; 30-03-2017 at 12:56 AM.
adralicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2017, 02:17 AM   #19
dmckenna

Ken O'Keefe was the best at answering questions from skeptics. He would verbally destroy them, but we all know what happened with him. That was a big blow to the alternative media.

As for Icke, yeah he isn't the best at answering questions. In saying that, it is very hard to describe the story behind the reptilians when asked by someone who clearly is slyly taking the piss. The reptilian belief comes from connecting hundreds and hundreds of dots. It's impossible to get even 1% of this across in a short interview. One of the most important evidence for reptilians is the corroborating testimony. Icke has been in the position to look many victims and whistleblowers in the eye & hear their remarkably similar stories. Not just stories that go over the theme; instead they are mostly highly detailed descriptions. Sadly, this type of evidence goes over the head of the interviewer and audience as they instantly think the victims/whistleblowers must be lying and/or looking for money and attention. They aren't interested in that part of the evidence - which is the most critical part!
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 03:35 PM   #20
raburgeson

He held his own, they attacked with carefully formed questions and thought they set a good trap. For anyone like David they have think tanks to try to make the person look like a fool. They probably have many interviews that they can change slightly to make them current and are waiting for him to take an appointment where they control the narrative.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote