Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Old 12-03-2016, 09:31 PM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars ~ David Icke

This has probably been posted before, but it's excellent so I'm posting it again

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars ~ David Icke
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 09:58 PM   #2
cosmic tramp

I'd like to read the full copy of that as well as know its source and its intended audience...
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2016, 07:18 AM   #3
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
I'd like to read the full copy of that as well as know its source and its intended audience...
This may help.

roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2016, 12:20 PM   #4
techman

David's breakdown of the attributes of Silent Weapons for a Quiet War is spot on, but I don't understand the part about education: "..teach below a sixth grade level with mathematics, economics...", That opinion is quite ignorant and is just a little wrong. What exactly should we be teaching in schools then?, to me the way subjects are taught and the level of them says there's nothing wrong with them. Are we suppose to learn kids PHd level chemistry in school or something?. Ask most people about education today and they'll say that education has got better and improved and that kids are doing better. And who says we are teaching below a sixth grade level?, just another ignorant opinion. We wouldnt have bright and intelligent people if that was the case, we'd all be walking around like dummies. Maybe I'm missing the point, I don't know. The quote regarding keeping the public attention away from things which matter, to matters of no real importance is another thing which I don't entirely agree with. Yes, lots of people are distracted with trivial issues which aren't important, but it's not as though we are like that all of the time. Most ordinary people have real, genuine issues to deal with day in day out, and they are constantly trying their best to cope with serious and important issues. Not everyone is glued to the TV set watching sports and going down the pub spending their whole afternoon there, nor is everyone addicted to their iphones and playstations every second.

Last edited by techman; 13-03-2016 at 12:58 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 05:41 AM   #5
raburgeson

Smart dust is easily dealt with. They sure did not like the pulse parties going on while people were fighting Morgellon's. Smart dust is nano sized and easily burned out by a pulse of sufficient strength. A pulse simply over volts the system. It was so problematic they shelved Morgellon's. In the end they will have to teach math. Children have rediscovered the slide rule. They are becoming more proficient at low math than we were. Also other countries that are surpassing or, have surpassed us are learning math. In the end they will teach math. They have no choice.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 05:15 PM   #6
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
David's breakdown of the attributes of Silent Weapons for a Quiet War is spot on, but I don't understand the part about education: "..teach below a sixth grade level with mathematics, economics...", That opinion is quite ignorant and is just a little wrong.

What exactly should we be teaching in schools then?, to me the way subjects are taught and the level of them says there's nothing wrong with them. Are we suppose to learn kids PHd level chemistry in school or something?. Ask most people about education today and they'll say that education has got better and improved and that kids are doing better. And who says we are teaching below a sixth grade level?, just another ignorant opinion.

We wouldnt have bright and intelligent people if that was the case, we'd all be walking around like dummies. Maybe I'm missing the point, I don't know. The quote regarding keeping the public attention away from things which matter, to matters of no real importance is another thing which I don't entirely agree with.

Yes, lots of people are distracted with trivial issues which aren't important, but it's not as though we are like that all of the time. Most ordinary people have real, genuine issues to deal with day in day out, and they are constantly trying their best to cope with serious and important issues.

Not everyone is glued to the TV set watching sports and going down the pub spending their whole afternoon there, nor is everyone addicted to their iphones and playstations every second.
Control is multi faceted, schooling is only one part of their control system.

Those who are aware from an early age tend to go their own way or are snapped up and removed from the run of the norm schooling and given Rhodes schollarships and the ilk.

The ones who are not glued to the bread and circuses are normally gifted with hand skills, and are active in fending for themselves, because in a world that is basically destroyed, and lets face it, its not worth saving. This the elite know will happen again and again, because they see to it that it does end up this way.

We have been taught not to be able to cope with more than one problem at a time, some can handle two at once and few three problems, this the elite know and know how to manipulate.

At the end of the day, we cannot save everyone from what is the cultured normal, only those who are actively seeking those who want to help themselves, doing things any other way often ends in stalemate or worse for those who stick their heads above the parapit.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 10:12 PM   #7
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Control is multi faceted, schooling is only one part of their control system.

Those who are aware from an early age tend to go their own way or are snapped up and removed from the run of the norm schooling and given Rhodes schollarships and the ilk.

The ones who are not glued to the bread and circuses are normally gifted with hand skills, and are active in fending for themselves, because in a world that is basically destroyed, and lets face it, its not worth saving. This the elite know will happen again and again, because they see to it that it does end up this way.

We have been taught not to be able to cope with more than one problem at a time, some can handle two at once and few three problems, this the elite know and know how to manipulate.

At the end of the day, we cannot save everyone from what is the cultured normal, only those who are actively seeking those who want to help themselves, doing things any other way often ends in stalemate or worse for those who stick their heads above the parapit.
I don't get you, you're not making sense. Why do some people on here talk in this "it's no good..we have been conditioned not to think for ourselves..." type of language, as though I'm listening to a spiritual healer?; I wish people would talk in a straight forward manner that makes sense without this "I'm awakened" jibberish, no wonder the rest of the population will never touch the alternative media, they think all we do is meditate in an empty room all day wearing our tin foil hats. At the end of the day nobody thinks there is anything wrong with the way our society is run; yes lots of people hate the government because of XY and Z, but as far as things like education go, people think the current system is fantastic and much better than what it used to be. If it wasn't, then a whole lot of people would be raising their concerns about it.
Old 17-03-2016, 10:54 PM   #8
roastpotatoes
Inactive

I listened to Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars a few years ago. It cemented a lot of thoughts I had previously. IMO the biggest weapon is media. Through media, Governments and the ruling elite manipulate the populations. It really is problem, reaction, solution.

An example is false flags. Not only do they instill FEAR in the population, the resulting conflicts make billions for the mafia cabal which rule this world.

Last November after the Paris attacks which the media were reporting 24/7, the British Government announced they would recruit 1,000 more people for the spy agency GCHQ. The media made big announcements. Most people think, oh good we are safe! I'm sure these new recruits will be trained to spy on you and I, because we are more of a threat to Government than perceived terrorists.

There will be some people who want to do harm, but who created the "war on terror?".

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 17-03-2016 at 11:00 PM.
Old 18-03-2016, 09:55 AM   #9
techman

I think there's a misconception or a misunderstanding within the independent/alternative media that believes that most of the population (who don't seem to think for themselves) are totally brainwashed and gullible and believe everything that the MSM and the government tells them. This is untrue, because alot of people (deep down) have never really taken anything that the MSM says as 100% fact. An example of this can be found with areas like the recession. Just get into a conversation with anyone about the financial crash and you may hear them say "hey, so much for the credit crunch..what credit crunch?". I often get puzzled when I hear comments like that, because these are people who believe there's no financial crises (no jobs losses, etc, etc), everything seems to be going well, yet Icke et al are constantly on about people living in tent cities, people losing their homes en masse like never before, job cuts, etc. Who's right and who's wrong?.

Talk about things like the invasion of Iraq and you'll find alot of ordinary people (if you gently probe em for further information) will say and agree with you that they think the excuse of weapons of mass destruction was just a lie and used as an excuse to get the oil; OK, going into areas like taking over countries, etc, won't quite inter their minds, but still, the general distrust in anything that the govt/media says is very much in their minds. Even years ago, you would always get someone who would say to you, "oh, don't believe everything you read in the newspapers". Alot of people don't trust the MSM, but the reason why they seem to go along with it is because they've got no other choice. Laws get passed everyday, which get filtered down into the local councils and communities (just smaller versions of the puppet politicians imo), and people have to abide by them or fear the repercussions and consequences.

Last edited by techman; 18-03-2016 at 10:11 AM.
Old 20-03-2016, 06:42 PM   #10
derekbuttery

http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/SIL...IET%20WARS.pdf

a PDF for your tablet / phone
Old 20-04-2017, 06:40 PM   #11
roastpotatoes
Inactive

BUMP

Make the time to listen to this important video.

Old 20-04-2017, 07:22 PM   #12
whatsinaname

Quote:
I think there's a misconception or a misunderstanding within the independent/alternative media that believes that most of the population (who don't seem to think for themselves) are totally brainwashed and gullible and believe everything that the MSM and the government tells them. This is untrue, because alot of people (deep down) have never really taken anything that the MSM says as 100% fact. An example of this can be found with areas like the recession. Just get into a conversation with anyone about the financial crash and you may hear them say "hey, so much for the credit crunch..what credit crunch?". I often get puzzled when I hear comments like that, because these are people who believe there's no financial crises (no jobs losses, etc, etc), everything seems to be going well, yet Icke et al are constantly on about people living in tent cities, people losing their homes en masse like never before, job cuts, etc. Who's right and who's wrong?.

Talk about things like the invasion of Iraq and you'll find alot of ordinary people (if you gently probe em for further information) will say and agree with you that they think the excuse of weapons of mass destruction was just a lie and used as an excuse to get the oil; OK, going into areas like taking over countries, etc, won't quite inter their minds, but still, the general distrust in anything that the govt/media says is very much in their minds. Even years ago, you would always get someone who would say to you, "oh, don't believe everything you read in the newspapers". Alot of people don't trust the MSM, but the reason why they seem to go along with it is because they've got no other choice. Laws get passed everyday, which get filtered down into the local councils and communities (just smaller versions of the puppet politicians imo), and people have to abide by them or fear the repercussions and consequences.
Agreed.

Deep down, everyone can see through the bullshit. The skewed view of the sleeping masses, is obviously perpetuated by the same media whose aim is to give the impression that the public are actually buying it all.

They're forever taking vox pops, but they never air the ones where the bloke on the street says "it's all bollocks, mate", do they??
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 08:31 PM   #13
reverendjim

Quote:
David's breakdown of the attributes of Silent Weapons for a Quiet War is spot on, but I don't understand the part about education: "..teach below a sixth grade level with mathematics, economics...", That opinion is quite ignorant and is just a little wrong. What exactly should we be teaching in schools then?, to me the way subjects are taught and the level of them says there's nothing wrong with them. Are we suppose to learn kids PHd level chemistry in school or something?. Ask most people about education today and they'll say that education has got better and improved and that kids are doing better. And who says we are teaching below a sixth grade level?, just another ignorant opinion. We wouldnt have bright and intelligent people if that was the case, we'd all be walking around like dummies. Maybe I'm missing the point, I don't know. The quote regarding keeping the public attention away from things which matter, to matters of no real importance is another thing which I don't entirely agree with. Yes, lots of people are distracted with trivial issues which aren't important, but it's not as though we are like that all of the time. Most ordinary people have real, genuine issues to deal with day in day out, and they are constantly trying their best to cope with serious and important issues. Not everyone is glued to the TV set watching sports and going down the pub spending their whole afternoon there, nor is everyone addicted to their iphones and playstations every second.
lol, couldn't help myself...

edit: you might want to check out some historic sites...check out the prose and writing style and knowledge of people from the 1700's and 1800's. even people from the early 1900's had a really good knowledge base. people knew how stuff worked for example. fixing things was not a specialty. but, people now are plug and play. they don't know squat. ask the average guy to rewire his living room light or fix his busted car and he's lost. can't fix his computer. can't fix his tools. no self sufficiency anymore at all. yes, they are dumbed down. they have narrow specialties. and the worst of it is most of those specialties are not rocket science at all. most of the things people go to school for now is really low level stuff. the kind of things you just pick up doing the job. its become quite idiotic actually. i have a son that rebuilds computers for shits and giggles...writes code...all kinds of stuff. school? no...self taught. it runs in the family. we tend to do things for ourselves.

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you

Last edited by reverendjim; 20-04-2017 at 08:54 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 08:56 PM   #14
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Agreed.

Deep down, everyone can see through the bullshit. The skewed view of the sleeping masses, is obviously perpetuated by the same media whose aim is to give the impression that the public are actually buying it all.

They're forever taking vox pops, but they never air the ones where the bloke on the street says "it's all bollocks, mate", do they??
boy, ain't that the truth...

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote