Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 26-11-2013, 01:24 PM   #21
isangard

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_gmo View Post
Greetings everyone.
I thought I would write here in case anyone else is having these experiences. Maybe someone knows a bit more about this and could shed some light for me.

I'll start with the beginning.

A little over a year ago, I suddenly started having experiences. It started one night shortly after going to bed. (about 20 minutes after lying down)
I suddenly opened my eyes as if startled out of a nightmare, but I was not yet asleep. I was just comfortably starting to relax and doze off at that moment. Anyway, I open my eyes gasping (my heart racing). A second after that I notice a strange dark spot hovering 50 cm above my chest. It's see through and looks like a mass of dark ink swirling in water (This is the best description I can give). I can see through it although it's not really there.

Events like these start to happen more regularly ( a few times a month ).
Always the same way. Soon after going to bed. Something startles me to open my eyes (the same reaction someone would get if someone hid around a corner and jumped up and yelled BOO and you were not expecting it.) I sit up frightened and startled only to see a dark shape hovering somewhere in my room.

After a few times, I fight the urge to run as curiousity and annoyance start to dominate me. I stick my face right up close and examine it. I try to swat at it with my hand or kick it with my foot to see what happens. Nothing. It's as if it is not even there. Yet I see it. I usually starts to move upwards and disapears not long after.

At times instead of looking like a dark blob, it looked like the shape of a being. Maybe a torso. It's not very clear. At times it looked like something standing at the foot or side of my bed.

2 nights ago, I get startled again for no apparent reason. I open my eyes gasping for air. For no apparent reason, I get the urge to turn around and look behind me. Something dark is standing on the edge of my bed behind me. It's scary but I try to keep my cool because my daughter has her bed right next to mine and I don't want to scare her. Usually this happens when I go to bed, long after she is sleeping.

Sometimes she tells me of her dreams or of things she is scared of in our room. She often mentions dragons wanting to eat her. I know children get frightened easily but I just thought I would mention the 'dragon' thing because it's not a subject we talk about or read about with her. She is quite young.

My husband recently admitted seeing weird things also. He said in the last months, when he is outside, he sometimes sees brownish shapes (that flutter like waveforms) of beings (6feet tall+) suddenly running away. He said he has seen this happen hundreds of times in the last few months. Never before that. When he sees it, it is only for a moment and almost always outside.

Is anyone else having similar experiences?
Thank you, thank you thank you. Oh My god how common is this.I have told about my experience to many and they all laughed at me, not met anyone who has had similar experience. Anyway about 15 years ago I moved to this new apartment and the very first day when I was about to sleep this white thing came outside of window. This thing looked like a human(female) shape but with no face.It looked at me for few seconds and suddenly she was above me within1/2 second .It passed thru the closed windows .When it was above me I could not move.My Girlfriend was lying next to me and she would not see/feel anything.I would wake her up after this thing left.
Days passed and It would come everyday.It would come just after my girlfriend fall asleep and I would literally wait for it because I knew at the time i could only sleep after this thing come .Every day it would stare me for few seconds and then pass thru windows and come above me .My eyes still open, never dreamt cause I was not sleeping.It would come before I sleep.

One day I thought enough is enough and waited for it.Then she came outside of window and when it came over me I kicked it so hard it fell on the ground . It suddenly stood up and tried to overpower me but I again kicked very hard and it fell again.then it quickly left thru closed windows.

next day I went to real estate and asked them to cancel my lease term which was 6 months. We were already over 3 months. Luckily they agreed and cancelled the lease provided that we do not claim the bond. We didnot go back to the place to sleep. After few days we went back to move things.This thing never bothered me for few years.

after 3 or 4 years I broke up with this girlfriend and moved to a 2 bedroom apartment. The very first day some thing came .This time just after the sleep and very much described just like you . This also occurred almost everyday. After few days one my friend came to share the apartment since this was 2 bedroom and I was living alone. anyway he used to tell me I shout during the night asking for help. Few times I shouted so loud that he would come and knock the door asking what happened.I again had to leave this place .Since then it has not happened for almost 10-11 years.
isangard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #22
serpenterrific
Banned

Sounds like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnogogia#Sights

Always be wary of believing that otherworldy beings are visiting you.
serpenterrific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2013, 07:16 PM   #23
truthlovelife

Default they are demons who can manifest as anything.

If you want proof Jesus defeated the devil and his legions of demons by dying on the cross for your sins, then the next time you have these experiences call upon Jesus name to help you. The demons will soon stop harassing you as they fear Jesus's ultimate power.
truthlovelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2013, 09:29 PM   #24
verndewd
Banned

seen similar with sleep paralysis and out at night. catch a shadow out of the corner of my eye moving quickly.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2013, 10:10 PM   #25
kalki vishnu
Banned

Always confront these things with total calmness and confidence and show no weakness because you have no weaknesses against such things. Total confidence in yourself as a divine being in a human shell and thus extremely powerful and they can't do shit.
kalki vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2013, 11:21 AM   #26
j35p3r4d0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalki vishnu View Post
Always confront these things with total calmness and confidence and show no weakness because you have no weaknesses against such things. Total confidence in yourself as a divine being in a human shell and thus extremely powerful and they can't do shit.
Not good enough.

Options:

Night-lights
Torch with flashing setting < best option
Incense
A laser < Better option
Subtle audio track playing of solfeggio tones/ classical music/ religious music < Very good option

etc etc, Please utilize these methods or anything else you can think of.

Also, tell your husband to buy a gun, Just don't shoot right away at something which may not be there (or 'materially there')

Last edited by j35p3r4d0; 28-11-2013 at 11:22 AM.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #27
andy1033

What ever is going on, i am sure of one thing. That there is something higher watching over the earth.

I think america is scared of it, but it also does not want you contacting it.

So i assume america is in someway contacting it, and its something the ptb have always known.

The americans gov is a very brutal gov, but the reason why they have not taken over the whole world is something is over it, and they know it.

One thing i will always be sure of, no matter what people like richard dawkins try to claim, i am sure something is hanging over earth, and america has to do its bidding. i.e its getting the earth ready for what they want.

So although i have no idea on ops personal story, i am sure that the limited perception of humans hide most of what is going on really.

Just remember although america is and can be peoples worst nightmare, they have not taken over earth.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2013, 01:11 PM   #28
kalki vishnu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post
Not good enough.

Options:

Night-lights
Torch with flashing setting < best option
Incense
A laser < Better option
Subtle audio track playing of solfeggio tones/ classical music/ religious music < Very good option

etc etc, Please utilize these methods or anything else you can think of.

Also, tell your husband to buy a gun, Just don't shoot right away at something which may not be there (or 'materially there')
All of those are symbols of fear. None are required. You don't burn incense when confronted by a lion, you stare it down because showing any fear and you're gonna get eaten.
kalki vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #29
mountain

I have experienced this very often especially when I became a teenager. My mother began having it first and then it started happening to me.

I awakened one morning abruptly in what felt like a state of sleep and waking life, and a swift moving black ball of something ran into my room. For some strange reason, I just closed my eyes to go back to sleep and it jumped behind me and I was paralyzed and couldn't move or scream. I actually felt like some sort of tentacles was wrapping around my upper body and my neck. Its like I fell asleep and I woke up hours later.

My mother described seeing tentacles on it in one of her sightings of it and someone else close to me described a spider looking creature.

I don't know what it is. It is interesting to read other peoples' experiences with this. When trying to tell people about them, I have had people look at me like I was insane. I have shaken my fear of it and it doesn't appear to want to be bothered with me much anymore.

Over the years since that first time, I have realised that not ALL sleep paralysis is linked to some sort of phantom entity, but it also happens when the soul exits/enters the body during OBEs and astral projection. This happens to me quite often prior to leaving the body.

Last edited by mountain; 07-12-2013 at 08:46 PM.
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:51 PM   #30
jp13

When I was a lot younger and eager and able to 'come out of m body' i.e. oobe I remember once that I whatever I was was in the upper corner of the room I was sleeping in, and I could see my physical body in the bed, I also saw a robed (brown robe I think) figure at the side of my bed making 'passing' gestures over my body, like raising and lowering it's arms over my torso.
Sometimes, usually when I used to drink, I would wake up violently, the whole bed and body shaking. I figured this out to be when my astral/ethereal body left the physical body and as I've noticed when I was aware and unafraid and I could feel my internal body rolling out of the physical one, usually when it got to the parting of the heart I would experience fear, but as long as I didn't dwell on the fear I was able to come out of my body.
A lot of my astral/etheric travelings were quite dull and low vibration, also seemed to be in the past or before buildings were where I was.
I did have one scary experience that lasted each night for about 6 months, I don't want to go into it just now, but I was powerless to do anything. It stopped suddenly after someone got stabbed to death on the street below my window, but honestly I don't know if the 2 were connected, maybe I just moved somewhere else.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #31
1zenith
Banned

Default I told you so. We all are being 'abducted'. And...

..having CONTACTS. I told y'all the WHOLE world is being "abducted".
Most of world just WONT wake up thats Y they dont know they are having CONTACTS.

I believe K Turner is RIGHT.
---that every1 has these experiences.
Most of time you aren't abducted its just called having

CONTACT. But when they ethereally abduct you wouldnt know it anyway. But they are still all 'aliens' 'E ts' and ' I ds' so to speak.

Few are spirits.
If you dont like the experiences just call on the angels in heaven realms.
But if its meant for you to get truely abducted I dont know if that can be stopped.
Dang, nice stories.
Awesome that you guys are WAKEN up to the FORCES and energies around you.
Awesome awesome!!!!!

Last edited by 1zenith; 11-12-2013 at 04:31 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2014, 08:18 AM   #32
pandorra
Inactive

Default What Reece saw

Ive found my way to this forum because I was looking on the net for what I saw two nights ago. I hadn't been in bed long, fifteen minutes maybe when I looked up and saw a blackness not completely black as it was kinda mottled maybe swirling I don't know. I felt threatened and what looked like a really thick black arm or tentacle! come out toward me. It was so close just inches from my face that I just screamed.
I've had many experiences seeing things and people, but this was the first time i've ever screamed. I was just wanting to know what it was and where it came from. I did feel very threatened.
pandorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:51 PM   #33
forestgreen
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorra View Post
Ive found my way to this forum because I was looking on the net for what I saw two nights ago. I hadn't been in bed long, fifteen minutes maybe when I looked up and saw a blackness not completely black as it was kinda mottled maybe swirling I don't know. I felt threatened and what looked like a really thick black arm or tentacle! come out toward me. It was so close just inches from my face that I just screamed.
I've had many experiences seeing things and people, but this was the first time i've ever screamed. I was just wanting to know what it was and where it came from. I did feel very threatened.
Sorry to hear that Pandora. So you were wide awake and not half asleep? If so, we can dismiss sleep paralysis. I don't know what it was, but doesn't sound very nice.

Has anything happened in the local area lately that is negative? I sometimes wonder if violent actions (like a murder) can leave negative energy that takes the form of thought forms.

I am just reminded of something odd that happened in my local area about 5-6 years ago- it was hard to describe, but some people I knew who were aware of energy/spirits etc (myself included) had a day of feeling very listless and out of sorts. It definetly was an energetic thing not a virus or cold.

I would recommend calling upon spirit guides for protection, working on strengthening your aura etc.

Last edited by forestgreen; 05-06-2014 at 10:52 PM.
forestgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 06:19 PM   #34
clunks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorra View Post
I saw something very similar last year. I was half asleep tho. It was a swirling black mass with a tentacle as you describe. No reL colour, just a blackness.

Its tentacle was stuck onto my girlfriends head and i cant figure out if it was pumping stuff into her or sucking stuff out of her.

Very weird and unsettling, especially as instead of getting up to help her i went straight back to sleep!
clunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 06:59 PM   #35
forestgreen
Inactive

I'm inclined to think they are either astral entities or thoughtforms. I had a dream with one in ages ago myself, though it wasn't black. I think they have a very rudimentary consciousness and probably just feed on energy to eat.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:24 PM   #36
clunks

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestgreen View Post
I'm inclined to think they are either astral entities or thoughtforms. I had a dream with one in ages ago myself, though it wasn't black. I think they have a very rudimentary consciousness and probably just feed on energy to eat.
Funny that, i mentioned it to a spiritualist/psychic friend and he reckoned it could have been negative thoughtforms being cleansed by her aura. Or something similar to that
clunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:00 AM   #37
forestgreen
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by clunks View Post
Funny that, i mentioned it to a spiritualist/psychic friend and he reckoned it could have been negative thoughtforms being cleansed by her aura. Or something similar to that
Interesting. I just get the sense these things are barely self aware and just akin to an amoeba in consciousness levels.
Old 07-06-2014, 06:27 PM   #38
verndewd
Banned

seen it during sleep paralysis, One was a tall figure the other a dog like shadow. the doglike shadow circled round the the right side and growled and my minds eye was transported to a sea of disembodied souls in agony. it wasnt anything particularly horrifying just soul energy headed for the recycle bin. Their torment and agony was due to choices that led them there. many lifetimes of choosing not to awaken to spirit. thank god our divine spirits are eternal. while that may be the end spot for the ego the spirit struggles on.

I couldnt speak or move but amazingly i could utter the word help which i directed at the spirit, i heard this sound like a child making a very joyful noise and was immediately released. for 3 days that presence hung around. I later learned a heroine addict overdosed in that apartment, and he tried to make contact as well. I was like bro , no i dont want to start talking to spirits in this life find someone else.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:06 AM   #39
applepeanutjoe

A few years ago I was about to walk into a store and this female walked by me with black tentacles trailing out of her torso and back area. There were several, they were different sizes, and they were moving with her as she was walking past me. They stretched out several feet , they were black but also see through. I must have been staring really hard because she gave me a mean look. This lasted maybe seconds but it seemed like an eternity when she passed by me. I remember it was all I could do to keep walking because I was with friends and I did not mention it because I didn't want to look crazy. Thanks for posting this!
applepeanutjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 12:42 PM   #40
star78
Inactive

Guys have you had a look at the shadow people thread? Sounds similar to experiences I and others have had
star78 is offline   Reply With Quote