Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 08-10-2017, 05:14 PM   #21
unlockthepower

Old 08-10-2017, 05:23 PM   #22
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Nice post mate, but it doesn't help, as I don't want to become Vegan.

My point had nothing to do with becoming Vegan, it was pointing out nature loving Vegans are actually making decisions that hurt nature by accepting plastics as a substitute.
In many ways you are right TFH.

I would be rather balanced and make the best of all that is available and sustainable, and ethical.

To stay clear of the giants who are actually creating the misery generated by greed and factory scale death farms.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 09:27 PM   #23
allure

I was vegetarian for 7 years before I finally went 100% vegan. Then within a year I was a meat eater.
allure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 09:30 PM   #24
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by allure View Post
I was vegetarian for 7 years before I finally went 100% vegan. Then within a year I was a meat eater.
What brought you back?
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:08 PM   #25
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
Meatheads: the epitome of all human diseases from a to z.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:19 AM   #26
mightiswrong
Restricted Profile

not sure about the one meal a day but think this is fairly good video otherwise. The big salad is good and the fruit. avoid bread cooked food etc. I think if you are eating some fruits and veg thru the day it is ok as long as it is not all sticky. it is amazing how much energy there is in fruit like watermelon and that is not going to be hard on the digestive system. almost like fasting. i feel the same tho as cara a real good salad is so delicious. course this is what some of the mainstream vegetarians and vegans say they don't like which is ridiculous. you have to like salad to be vegan imo. think it helps if you take stuff out of the fridge early so it is not so cold. cold fruits and veg is not so tasty imo. eating raw is pretty amasing like you will notice that beer is cooked and even taste the metal from the distiller or what ever it is called maybe made of brass or something.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 12-10-2017 at 10:00 AM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 10:06 AM   #27
mightiswrong
Restricted Profile

Quote:
posting videos from the flat earther Sv3rige. this guy censors all the comments by the way which is pretty obvious if you look at the discussion he just whole sale deletes anything not posted by a carnist and blocks the user so their comments will never show up on his channel again. it also can cause their comments not to show up on other channels aswell since he is marking all these vegans as spammers. he is a vile carnist liar and propagandist. he will have had a lot pointed out to him but he just censors it like this video exposes the total lies he makes about it being natural to eat meat. reality is without a modern shot gun sv3rige would be so exhausted and probably mauled to death if he tried to hunt wild animals it would exceed the energy he got from eating the meat. eating raw meat as he advocates is dangerous it can give parasite infection and could be a death sentence for people with weaker systems than this young irresponsible carnist has.

https://www.bgdblog.org/2014/01/raci...rm-psychopath/

him calling these vegans mentally ill is "ableist and sanist". think there is some good points made in this article "Why the Term ‘Psychopath’ is Racist and Ableist"
https://www.bgdblog.org/2014/01/raci...rm-psychopath/

on the plus side I do think he does challenge the health of some vegan diets. It is important to pursue health when changing to a vegan diet and this is the way to help the animals. if people see unhealthy vegans they will think it must be unhealthy to eat plant based and continue eating meat or even increase consumption. I would deduce that there have been efforts by the carnists to get vegans to be unhealthy and focus on animal rights rather than the inseperable health and animal welfare true veganism. there are healthy vegans like fully raw kristina seems like a good example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j9zMok6two

Last edited by mightiswrong; 12-10-2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:35 PM   #28
unlockthepower

You appear to be extremely brainwashed.
Old 13-10-2017, 09:09 AM   #29
sylias

Just from a sexual point of view, them (raw) vegan girls are mostly pretty hot.
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 12:29 PM   #30
mightiswrong
Restricted Profile

Quote:
You appear to be extremely brainwashed.
hmm so you basically couldn't manage to challenge any of the points I made and just decided to claim i was brainwashed as a cheap shot.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 14-10-2017 at 01:17 PM.
Old 14-10-2017, 01:12 PM   #31
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_stag View Post
Well after 9 years of being a vegetabletarian it's time to make the leap to being a full on carrot munching tree-humper.
I'll have to finally learn to cook properly; goodbye scrambled eggs, I loved you once.
It looks like my industrial sized caffeine intake will finally be lowered. I tried sweetened almond milk today and it is truly bowfing.
So vegans among us, any tips to help me on my way?
Link here:

http://www.vegansociety.com
cosmic tramp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 01:30 PM   #32
old_stag

Thanks for the link Cosmic Tramp.
I'm two weeks in now, almond milk is beginning to taste, well, acceptable. Even had it in my muesli once.
I've not eaten any dairy, the only real issue I've had is that I've not had time to cook as much as I wanted.
Overall though I'm pleased with my start.
"I know corries in Argyll that whisper silken to the wind with juicy grasses. Corries where the deer love to prance deep in the cool dew and the beasts of far-off woods come in bands at their seasons and together rejoice." from John Splendid by Neil Munro
old_stag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 02:53 PM   #33
mightiswrong
Restricted Profile

Last edited by mightiswrong; 14-10-2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old 21-10-2017, 04:07 PM   #34
elshaper

btw, you might say, 'no thanks' to alcohol but Bailey's have brought out a vegan/non-diary version of Baileys. I had a bit of tasting the other day. Good for vegans if you are into this sorta stuff. I, personally, prefer the original dairy version though. Richer taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote