Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 17-10-2017, 04:36 PM   #501
the apprentice

Here is my home made magnetic polisher.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/x1nPNXb5Jt7J/
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 05:14 PM   #502
the apprentice

My Home made Queen Bee A I unit.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/R8DH5VANjqaL/

Thanks for watching.
Old 19-10-2017, 04:11 PM   #503
elenita

Apprentice, your posts are so uplifting for me. I have made a decision to make the absolute most of the resources I do have, and learn some new skills. I want especially to make clothes, but can't seem to dedicate the time in between the day job. That's the first problem I must solve.

I am sorry that I rarely contribute to discussions, but I do follow along.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 04:23 PM   #504
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
Apprentice, your posts are so uplifting for me. I have made a decision to make the absolute most of the resources I do have, and learn some new skills. I want especially to make clothes, but can't seem to dedicate the time in between the day job. That's the first problem I must solve.

I am sorry that I rarely contribute to discussions, but I do follow along.
Thanks, I am getting long in the tooth for sharing my skills today, but still do as much as I can, but not quite as much as I did ten years ago, one thing I have noticed is our access to recycled materials has been blocked, IE, skips now have barriers around them and covers over them, all under the health a safety paradigm, and more people are looking for decent materials to make things with, so I know that many people are already diversifying as we speak.
The very best way to make time and home made products is in a small group who can share machines and materials, some will try and go it alone and hoard raw materials and learn on their own but its better in a smaller group.

The charities throw out tons of cloths each week, here we often see a skip full sat waiting at the back of the shops, which they have to pay for, so the charity shop is now a bussiness which have to make ends meet.

Things are changing so fast compared to when we started 25 years ago, but there is still plenty of scope to get what you need, hang on in there and you will get what you want if you desire it.

What this forum needs is a weekly do it yourself blog, funded by the members themselves, a sort of IkOp CooP.

Last edited by the apprentice; 19-10-2017 at 06:47 PM.