Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 07-10-2017, 10:04 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Pedophile tied to a pole and flogged ...video .... India

"A man was filmed tied to a pole being flogged with a rope after reportedly trying to rape a 10-year-old girl.
The angry mob apprehended the suspect in the village of Juliasar in the northern Indian state of Rajasthan.
He grabbed the little girl in a field but was caught as he attempted to rape her, local media report.
The suspect was identified as Kushal Sharma, who works in a local laundry called Lal Singh’s.
His laundry colleagues were reportedly the ones who heard the young girl screaming and ran out to rescue her.
An angry mob quickly formed; they shaved the young man’s head, tore off his shirt, then tied him to a pole and began to thrash him."
https://www.infowars.com/pedophile-t...f-10-year-old/

A very mild flogging nothing to what British sailors used to get ... 2min video ...very mild ...

oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 10:14 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Good. ATM there is a very fierce debate about same-sex marriage here and the paedophiles are openly demanding their rights as well. Unless this filth is crushed now they will get totally out of control.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 07-10-2017 at 10:16 AM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:12 PM   #3
childofthetao

Just remove the penis and balls.

Last edited by childofthetao; 07-10-2017 at 01:14 PM.
childofthetao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:20 PM   #4
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
...and the paedophiles are openly demanding their rights as well.
Where is that reported?
thermion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:23 PM   #5
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
"A man was filmed tied to a pole being flogged with a rope after reportedly trying to rape a 10-year-old girl.
The angry mob apprehended the suspect in the village of Juliasar in the northern Indian state of Rajasthan.
He grabbed the little girl in a field but was caught as he attempted to rape her, local media report.
The suspect was identified as Kushal Sharma, who works in a local laundry called Lal Singh’s.
His laundry colleagues were reportedly the ones who heard the young girl screaming and ran out to rescue her.
An angry mob quickly formed; they shaved the young man’s head, tore off his shirt, then tied him to a pole and began to thrash him."
https://www.infowars.com/pedophile-t...f-10-year-old/

A very mild flogging nothing to what British sailors used to get ... 2min video ...very mild ...

So.... you're saying mob justice is the way to go?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 10:40 PM   #6
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Where is that reported?
Have a read of this. It's how it starts. They know there will be a push back to start with but they will keep whittling away at people hoping for incremental changes in how people think.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-1...philia/7252476

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:44 PM   #7
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
So.... you're saying mob justice is the way to go?
When it comes to child-related issues of any kind, we need to do whatever it takes to fix them. A society that fails its children might as well give up. Ordinarily, I am a pacifist but not where kids are concerned. The world is a shit of a place.

Old 09-10-2017, 07:16 AM   #8
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
When it comes to child-related issues of any kind, we need to do whatever it takes to fix them. A society that fails its children might as well give up. Ordinarily, I am a pacifist but not where kids are concerned. The world is a shit of a place.
Yeah I understand that but we must also realise the dangers in mob justice though.

This made the news here back in May this year, some local yokel mob starting following around this guy who was visiting a town in the North West of Ireland, They were photgraphing him, verbally abusing him etc.

They were sure they recognised him as a known pedophile from a sex offenders list. They were wrong, the guy was not the pedophile they thought.

In India they wouldn't just have followed him around photographing him, they would have tied him up and beaten him, or worse.

Mob justice is often just herd mentality on self righteous steroids.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 11:12 AM   #9
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Yeah I understand that but we must also realise the dangers in mob justice though.

This made the news here back in May this year, some local yokel mob starting following around this guy who was visiting a town in the North West of Ireland, They were photgraphing him, verbally abusing him etc.

They were sure they recognised him as a known pedophile from a sex offenders list. They were wrong, the guy was not the pedophile they thought.

In India they wouldn't just have followed him around photographing him, they would have tied him up and beaten him, or worse.

Mob justice is often just herd mentality on self righteous steroids.
I think we have been too careful in the past with thoughts like this and 'they' took advantage to the point we are in limbo without justice.

It is now time to get justice ourselves because no one else does it for you even those that are supposed to get you the justice. Just remember, get the justice in your own way which is within the law or completely out there where no law can touch you. Be smart. FUCK 'EM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 11:54 PM   #10
rooey

I will never accept adult / children sexual relations or even adults sexualising their children early. Society is so far out of wack now, im with tealady, why I don't condone violence per say, ANYTHING that pushes back in the other direction ie. total non acceptance of such things, im for... so beat up child rapists, do whatever to them.. you'll be forgiven imo
Old 12-10-2017, 11:58 PM   #11
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Just remember, get the justice in your own way which is within the law or completely out there where no law can touch you. Be smart. FUCK 'EM!

pointin the bone??

can't prove that in law. they problem is they immerse themselves in environments where this energy can't get to them too much (why do you think all their buildings are encoded with esoteric elements?). I suppose they do slip up from time to time and then SPLAT! but we don't hear about this enough. but it's dangerous stuff.. point the bone at the wrong person and it will come back on you.

They probably hide behind 'do no revenge' and 'love all' philosophies // spiritual blankets ..

Last edited by rooey; 12-10-2017 at 11:58 PM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 09:12 AM   #12
sylias

Interesting how punishment is different from country to country or cultures...
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote