Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Old 26-04-2017, 12:35 AM   #81
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
i guess your saying the russians aren't like the rest of europeans? ok, you may have a point...i wonder if its religion at the heart of it...do you suppose these russians who want lenient laws for domestic violence tend to be christians who take the old testament seriously? it must be something that makes them that way, dont you think?
That was the implication from the msm report I saw, but apparently we can't trust msm, so ????
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 12:41 AM   #82
reverendjim

i dont think you can just trust anyone you dont know. even some of the ones you do know, you cant trust. but thats life.

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 12:48 AM   #83
mranderson

oh look we managed to go a whole page without calling each other racist
Old 26-04-2017, 12:56 AM   #84
white light

I try to be a good father. It's not up to me if I fulfil the role of role model. That's a bit abstract to me.

As far as being a man goes, I feel a sense of duty to protect women and children on the whole. I say on the whole 'cos I've met a few nasty women and a few obnoxious kids. Lol.

Maybe that's fulfilling a male role model type thing, but I'd probably still feel like that even if the concept of role model never existed.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 26-04-2017 at 10:32 AM.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 01:05 AM   #85
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I try to be a good father. It's not up to me if I fulfil the role of role model. That's a bit abstract to me.

As far as being a man goes, I feel a sense of duty to protect women and children on the whole. I say on the whole 'cos I've met a few nasty women and a few obnoxious kids. Lol.
I disagree , but neither am I able to take this line of conversation any further without starting to sound like Mary Whitehouse

But I do understand you a little better now. Thank you.
Old 26-04-2017, 11:41 AM   #86
reverendjim

Quote:

Maybe that's fulfilling a male role model type thing, but I'd probably still feel like that even if the concept of role model never existed.

it is sort of a strange concept when you actually think about being a role model cos when you start thinking in those terms you must define it according to some exterior standard of society as a whole as opposed to just doing what you do. yeah, it does become abstract. i never thought of being a role model either. i just try to do what seems right. sometimes it jives with the norms of society and sometimes it doesn't...oh well.

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 11:54 AM   #87
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
With all due respect, I'm not gonna immediately trust info on the subject from an organisation calling itself Justice For Men.
That's true and I would have preferred a critique from a non-biased organisation/media outlet, but they are extremely rare.

Let's face it, the MSM in general are anti-Russian at the moment. The odds of getting a balanced, factual report about the decriminalisation by Russia of some aspects of domestic violence is practically zero.

Let's turn it around.

Say the USA had adopted the same new laws as Russia.

The MSM on the whole, would not have covered the story in such a negative way.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 26-04-2017 at 11:54 AM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 06:30 PM   #88
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
You are not looking at long term and overall trends, but focusing specifically on what YOU yourself have a problem with, and then equating that to the oligarchs. By enacting your own bias you think you are "anti-NWO"

By all accounts the oligarchs want people divided, they want people fighting amongst each other, they want people to blame ISLAM AND IMMIGRANTS for their problems and they want people to embrace these fake "populist" and "nationalist" candidates WHO THEY OWN AND BANKROLL, as a solution to their contrived and hyperbolic threats of "the downfall and/or destruction of Western civilizaion" by the dynamic duo of radical Islam and radical Leftists. A script the Mormon Glenn Beck was reading from on Fox News almost a decade ago.

Over 50 years ago the CIA and billionaire funded think tanks were scaring Americans about Communism, which "was a threat to the WEst" Now they have added radical Islam to the mix, and we have this ridiculous double threat which will somehow bring "the west" crashing to its knees. SMFH.

Now we have loudmouths like Alex Jones connected to these same billionaires shouting and screaming about how to "stick it to the NWO" by voting in their puppets and ignoring common sense and reason, because Trump is a superhero. Reading the same 50 year old script creating fear and division. But that is somehow "awake" and "enlightened" to some. That is the sick joke in all of this.

You are simply going along with this plan because it suits you ideologically and you have done nothing but downplay this agenda and attack anybody who exposes it.
no YOU are not looking at the overall trends

the overall trends are that society is under a full spectrum attack which includes things like mass immigration which is being used to break down national sovereignty and national identity and social cohesion

The oligarch controlled progressive agenda seems to be largely about throwing insults at anyone who tries to expose the overall trends

The el-ites know that there will be a backlash against these trends so they seek to control the outcomes by putting forward their own populist politicians to manage the perceptions of the public whilst the overall agenda to radically transform society continues to roll on

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-04-2017 at 06:34 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote