Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 06-03-2017, 09:45 PM   #1
link3din

Post Extraterrestrials

Greetings, board.

Looking for this guy...

Consider others. #hacker
link3din is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:56 PM   #2
cosmicpurpose1.618

Isn't the first picture from the movie 'Paul'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshedetch View Post
The second pic looks like the Grand Councilwoman from 'lilo and stitch' just smiling:

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 06-03-2017 at 10:06 PM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2017, 08:54 PM   #3
link3din

If you believe the first image being from Paul, your brain cells may becoming immune to themselves... and the second, http://ashtar.galactic.to/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q70MrmN8DkU

Consider others. #hacker
Old 15-03-2017, 09:27 PM   #4
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by link3din View Post
Greetings, board.

Looking for this guy...

I can't see your images, but when I hit the quote button I can see the [IMG] links.......weird, I wonder if they will show up in the quote?...only one way to find out..
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2017, 07:00 AM   #5
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by link3din View Post
Greetings, board.

Image from the movie 'Paul':

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 16-03-2017 at 07:02 AM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2017, 12:54 AM   #6
link3din

Decode the disk.

It's Intelligent design. Extraterrestrial. There's 3 lines of Ascii to the message. I'm working on converting the ascii myself.

and you're right, it is Paul. But Paul was put there by the Extraterrestrials. Thank you for extending this to me and anyone else with a pictures reference.

The Good EBE's do watch movies. They are interdimensional as well. They can see us without us realizing their presence.

-Allah

Consider others. #hacker
Old 24-03-2017, 07:04 AM   #7
anders lindman

Jordan Maxwell talked yesterday in a Project Camelot interview about signals from Cassiopeia received by astronomers, such as from about 18 minutes in this video:

The signal in that case was a reply that took only 20 seconds. Assuming that the signal traveled at the speed of light, with 10 seconds to the receiver it means a distance of approximately 10 times the distance from earth to the moon.

So instead of the message being sent from a star system in Cassiopeia it was then sent from a location within our solar system relatively near to earth. And I found this:

"Radio amateurs in the SETI League have recently been discussing Long Delayed Echoes (LDEs), radio signals detected by the sender seconds or minutes after being transmitted. This phenomenon has been observed for over 70 years, and is widely documented. One working hypothesis is that LDEs are evidence of interstellar probes trying to get our attention.
There is good reason to make further searches. The technological level of the probes need not be particularly advanced on our own whereas the average ET society will probably be hundreds of millions of years beyond ourselves with technologies possibly 'akin to magic', to paraphrase A.C. Clarke. Replicator probes need only be a few centuries beyond us in technological development even if they were released a billion years ago. They would also be autonomous, self-sufficient and self-aware systems closer to biological entities than any robot device we might imagine. They will also be highly intelligent.

And they will be local. They'll have been in the Solar System for tens of millions of years at least. So where they are concerned we are the new kids on the block!" -- http://www.setileague.org/editor/lde.htm
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2017, 07:52 PM   #8
link3din

SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) is a smokescreen, just as is NASA.

ET Uses Telepathy, Interdimensional communication or the Insertion of Information to our minds to communicate as well as Crop Circles and fleet configurations. They do not communicate to us through Radio Signalling.

However, they are aware of us trying.

Pleiadian face

Pleiadian face with the Grey's Genetic diagram.

PAUL Vigay. He was murdered. He decoded the Maldekian Crop Circle / Crabwood Crop circle...

Beware of the bearers of false gifts and broken

The formation in the OP is NOT from the movie Paul, but formed by the Greys to demonstrate intelligent design.

The Index finger pointed is a hand sign/gesture that's relative to the Illuminati. Who had Paul Vigay murdered.

I still haven't had the opportunity to decipher the disk that Paul sent. (Maldek in reality)

The Maldekians are a type of Grey and they are of God. Same with Pleiadians, Arcturians, Zeta Reticulians...

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We oppose DECEPTION. conduit CLOSING."

-God

Consider others. #hacker