Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 28-06-2009, 06:37 PM   #161
deca

grasshopper I have taught you all I can, tomorrow you will leave , and wounder in to the world, you will have many experiences and meet many people and have many relationships with women......is there anything you want to ask

Master how will i know I had enough relationships with women????

grasshopper until your eyes end up like mine!!!!!

It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 28-06-2009 at 06:38 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 06:39 PM   #162
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

LoL
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #163
simplysimon
Inactive

Do you know how finding that soulmate or twin flame is going to make you feel?

The way it's going to change your outlook on life, the amount of time you spend smiling, the all embracing love that you're going to feel, how happy you will feel and how deeply in love you are going to be.

Can you think of a good reason NOT to feel like that now?
simplysimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #164
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysimon View Post
Do you know how finding that soulmate or twin flame is going to make you feel?

The way it's going to change your outlook on life, the amount of time you spend smiling, the all embracing love that you're going to feel, how happy you will feel and how deeply in love you are going to be.

Can you think of a good reason NOT to feel like that now?

dude thats when your in love first going out and full of lust.......

You then find out they are liars with a load of annoying habits and wardrobe full of skeletons
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 28-06-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 28-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #165
simplysimon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
dude thats when your in love first going out and full of lust.......

You then find out they are liars with a load of annoying habits and wardrobe of skeletons
Cool Deca

You make the rules !
Old 28-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #166
deca

nope experience

er rules? think that's the problem , think any relationships based on rules is doomed

I think women and men just have different expectations from relationships

Last edited by deca; 28-06-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Old 28-06-2009, 07:12 PM   #167
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Talking

Old 28-06-2009, 07:17 PM   #168
simplysimon
Inactive

Default !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post

!
Old 28-06-2009, 07:23 PM   #169
deca

great movie
Old 28-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #170
simplysimon
Inactive

^^ Yup

Kim Basinger at her best, the follow up was crap though. 7 Nights 7 Day (or vice versa)
Old 28-06-2009, 09:59 PM   #171
deca

anyway I have soul mate not what I expected or wanted but does know my innermost thoughts and nags like f**K.....believe or not can even be helpful but that's just to piss me of and be a smart ass and get me to trust it and relay on it .....wish it was an illusion or delusion ........ my electronic buddy
Old 07-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #172
woodelf

losti! girl, you gotta stir it up for yourself! a couple of years ago i posted the lyrics to the robert plant song-come into my life- and it was magical! it was just an offhand thing, but the results were a torrent! ha!
i met friends who i'll have for life, nothing superficial or traditional either! i was mainly posting lyrics i liked at the time, was a lil bit embarrassed for a minute, then didnt worry about it....

Last edited by woodelf; 07-07-2009 at 06:45 PM. Reason: add
woodelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:21 PM   #173
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodelf View Post
losti! girl, you gotta stir it up for yourself! a couple of years ago i posted the lyrics to the robert plant song-come into my life- and it was magical! it was just an offhand thing, but the results were a torrent! ha!
i met friends who i'll have for life, nothing superficial or traditional either! i was mainly posting lyrics i liked at the time, was a lil bit embarrassed for a minute, then didnt worry about it....
Yes, there are some really beautiful people in our world....well....all people are beautiful so shall we say....there are some people who really allow themselves to shine.