Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 27-10-2011, 04:58 PM   #41
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegfriedsassoon View Post
We're not static, our.galaxy is spinning, with the core at the centre. Its a vast orbit.
And our Sun apparently spins around a Galactic center, which itself spins around a Galactic center.

We need to re-define the word 'vast.' The sheer enormity of it is a mind-fuck, if you allow it to be.

Last edited by merlincove; 27-10-2011 at 05:13 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 04:59 PM   #42
faustus

Critical thinking

faustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 05:04 PM   #43
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Something else that he said which was weird. His wife whilst giving birth was actually having an orgasm and felt no pain.

He is a very unique guy and his misses too.
Right, he's talking shit. He's a c**t. Sorry to use the 'c' word, but there's no other way to describe this guy.
It is perfectly possible that his wife had this experience - we need to understand that pain is part of a conditioned perspective, and it can be shut off quite easily. Take a looksee at a Shaolin Monk demonstration for evidence of this.

Lets not take our own perceptions on reality as being a model for everyone

Last edited by merlincove; 27-10-2011 at 05:05 PM.
Old 27-10-2011, 05:05 PM   #44
siegfriedsassoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
And our Sun apparently spins around a Galactic center, which itself spins around a Golactic center.

We need to re-define the word 'vast.' The sheer enormity of it is a mind-fuck, if you allow it to be.

That's what I was getting at, and yes, the word 'vast' doesn't do the sheer scope of the galaxy justice.
siegfriedsassoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #45
siegfriedsassoon

Quote:
It is perfectly possible that his wife had this experience - we need to understand that pain is part of a conditioned perspective, and it can be shut off quite easily. Take a looksee at a Shaolin Monk demonstration for evidence of this.

Lets not take our own perceptions on reality as being a model for everyone
She must have had an epidural then.
Old 27-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #46
supertzar

I think a lot of people are missing the point. It would look every bit like the traditional view if you were moving through space along with the solar system. All he is really saying is that the solar system is moving. I don't know if he realizes that the planets still have a predictable orbit whether the system is moving or not.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #47
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
She must have had an epidural then.
Quite possible, but still, pain is relative to the mind - it can be channeled, and if she channeled the energy into a pleasurable feeling (orgasm) one would assume that she wouldn't have felt that with an epidural.

It is quite remarkable what the human body can do - and how the programs that so many take for granted can be re-written, switched off and even removed entirely - it is simply a matter of training the mind.

Last edited by merlincove; 27-10-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Old 27-10-2011, 05:17 PM   #48
f13ld
Inactive

so...what about the asteroid belt?

what about the milky way? and other galaxies?

and how does haleys(sp) comet pass by us every 75 years, in this model it would pass by once

and what about meteorites, how are they roaming free and not part of a corkscrew?
f13ld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #49
siegfriedsassoon

Quote:
Quite possible, but still, pain is relative to the mind - it can be channeled, and if she channeled the energy into a pleasurable feeling (orgasm) one would assume that she wouldn't have felt that with an epidural.

It is quite remarkable what the human body can do - and how the programs that so many take for granted can be re-written, switched off and even removed entirely - it is simply a matter of training the mind.
Fine, but by looking at his other claims, I think this is just another load of bollocks. Do you know what I mean?
Old 27-10-2011, 05:24 PM   #50
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I think a lot of people are missing the point. It would look every bit like the traditional view if you were moving through space along with the solar system. All he is really saying is that the solar system is moving. I don't know if he realizes that the planets still have a predictable orbit whether the system is moving or not.
It is easy to dismiss things that we aren't able to fully appreciate.

We have become accustomed to an accepted model - given to us by those we perceive as more learned, through schoolings etc - and when that model is then challenged with new and / or different thinking, the automatic program of the mind challenges that.

Often we can challenge it with our own perceptive analysis - we view the skies and the stars etc, and we can apply what we 'see' in a way that scrutinises the views offered - and in a way, we apply a counting logic to support our own views and what we are being told: the more evidence we can see, then the more likely one view will have more credence.

But ultimately, we are judging theories - in this case, a well documented theory against a newer and more challenging one. Ultimately we can never know, maths and science may not be the building blocks of reality as some tell us. And though there is a perceived order to the galactic dance, it could also be ruled by chaos.

Last edited by merlincove; 27-10-2011 at 05:29 PM.
Old 27-10-2011, 05:26 PM   #51
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Fine, but by looking at his other claims, I think this is just another load of bollocks. Do you know what I mean?
yep, i hear ya

See my above post though - sometimes we need to sit back and say 'i don't know, all i know is how reality seems to me.'

i have to say that a lot lol
Old 27-10-2011, 05:34 PM   #52
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

The Sun, and the entire Solar System, is heading towards a part of the galaxy which - as seen from Earth - is located in the constellation we call Hercules, near the bright star Vega in the neighbouring constellation of Lyra.

So obviously the planets would have to make a corkscrew-type orbit around the Sun if seen from outside the Solar System. But the Sun and planets are bound together by gravity and therefore, relative to each other, the Earth still moves around the Sun!

The train may move along the track, but the passengers are still travelling as a group...

Google the term 'Solar Apex' for more info.
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #53
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by f13ld View Post

and how does haleys(sp) comet pass by us every 75 years, in this model it would pass by once

and what about meteorites, how are they roaming free and not part of a corkscrew?
The forces of gravity are stronger than you think!
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
Old 27-10-2011, 05:37 PM   #54
supertzar

Quote:
It is easy to dismiss things that we aren't able to fully appreciate.

We have become accustomed to an accepted model - given to us by those we perceive as more learned, through schoolings etc - and when that model is then challenged with new and / or different thinking, the automatic program of the mind challenges that.

Often we can challenge it with our own perceptive analysis - we view the skies and the stars etc, and we can apply what we 'see' in a way that scrutinises the views offered - and in a way, we apply a counting logic to support our own views and what we are being told: the more evidence we can see, then the more likely one view will have more credence.

But ultimately, we are judging theories - in this case, a well documented theory against a newer and more challenging one. Ultimately we can never know, maths and science may not be the building blocks of reality as some tell us. And though there is a perceived order to the galactic dance, it could also be ruled by chaos.
Did you read what I said? What he is saying does not conflict with the traditional view. He is only impressing upon the audience the importance of realizing the solar system is moving through space. I think (hope) he realizes the planets still have orbits as they move along with the sun. Magenta gets it.

Last edited by supertzar; 27-10-2011 at 05:41 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #55
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Did you read what I said? What he is saying does not conflict with the traditional view. He is only impressing upon the audience the importance of realizing the solar system is moving through space. I think (hope) he realizes the planets still have orbits as they move along with the sun through space.
yeah, i read it - and perhaps my post was a little more expansive to the views in the thread than your single post.....

i was kinda agrteeing and saying wtf do we know at the same time
Old 27-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #56
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
lol, so this theory dismisses gravity and everything since its discovery.

andgoes back to the catholic church mantra of before galilei.

how long is a day on the sun then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by faustus View Post
Critical thinking

Two people who clearly didn't watch the video, and let the title of the thread sway them.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #57
deano

Quote:
Originally Posted by f13ld View Post

dont argue with the mad people
Old 27-10-2011, 06:05 PM   #58
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayhunter
My first post here so I better make it a good one !
An interesting first post!!!

Welcome to Davidicke
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 06:14 PM   #59
magenta_moonshadow

Quote:
Did you read what I said? What he is saying does not conflict with the traditional view. He is only impressing upon the audience the importance of realizing the solar system is moving through space. I think (hope) he realizes the planets still have orbits as they move along with the sun.
We'd have all been flung off into outer darkness if that wasn't the case! LOL!

Quote:
Magenta gets it.
Thank you! (I've been into astronomy for more than 35 years!)
Old 27-10-2011, 06:43 PM   #60
mr bean

look at the moon.. does it not go around the earth!

for those unsure, yes it does.

so, is anyone saying we do not go around the sun in the same way.. apart from the dude on the video that thinks he's einstein?

there IS a sucker born every minute