Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 15-04-2011, 04:27 AM   #81
vpsean

Location: Sunrise Beach, Australia - Home town is Orange County in California.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm82 View Post
More and more lately I'm finding myself heading to work and just thinking how utterly dull and even senseless modern life seems. All we seem to do is run about, work our arse off, there seems to be more ways to seperate us from our money - it just feels like a tireless race. And with technology we seem in any spare time we have wondering what 'apps' to download!

I can't be alone in feeling this way surely?

I just get more sense of dread about the future and i'm not being too negative i don't believe - as in honesty i am blessed with some great people around me and a secure job and nice home and so on.

Reading Orwell last night kind of lead me onto this post, as he says : "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever" ...
Nah ... If anything I sit around thinking how great it all is and make any and all decisions from that place of wonder and joy to what's going on in the world.

With Love & Gratitude,
--Sean Patrick Simpson
www.AdventuresInManifesting.org
vpsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 05:36 AM   #82
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
...A morgage seems like a 25 year prison sentence....
It used to be a 25 year prison sentence. With current house prices it is more like a 25 year sentence without actually having paid off any capital.

Many people with mortgages acquired within last 9 years or so are living in denial,m living in houses they will never own.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 05:42 AM   #83
blackstar76

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
It used to be a 25 year prison sentence. With current house prices it is more like a 25 year sentence without actually having paid off any capital.

Many people with mortgages acquired within last 9 years or so are living in denial,m living in houses they will never own.
True that but still it would be nice to have your own space. Apt sucks. No backyard, no garage, can't turn up music but have to put up with dogs barking and babies crying.

Only bonus is it is afforadable. I don't think I will ever have my own home. But oh well. Guess it's a step up on only owing a tent for shelter.