Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 06-10-2014, 02:43 AM   #101
fishin
Inactive

People are slowly waking up.

"'Where's the global warming?' Expert says public are growing sceptical of climate change
THE PUBLIC are becoming ever more sceptical of climate change as they begin to ask 'where is the global warming we were promised?', a leading scientist has claimed.

This week saw the 18th anniversary since the Earth's temperature last rose - something that Dr Benny Peiser, from the Global Warming Policy Forum, says experts are struggling to understand.

He explains that we are now in the midst of a "crisis of credibility" because the global warming - and accompanied 'Doomsday' effects - that we were once warned about has not happened.

Scientists from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) once predicted a temperature rise of 0.2 degrees per decade - but are now baffled by the fact our planet's temperature has not increased for almost two decades.

Speaking exclusively to Express.co.uk, Dr Peiser said: "What has happened is that the public has become more sceptical because they were told we are facing Doomsday, and suddenly they realise ‘Where is the warming that we were promised?’"

"They say we can predict the climate and the reality is that they can’t."

Because of this so-called "global warming hiatus", Dr Peiser says climate change is not as pressing of an issue as it once was, a fact that should be embraced by the scientific community.

"Climate change used to be a top priority but it has dropped quite significantly - other issues are more important for international meetings," he said.

"The reality is that they are quite relieved in a way, and we should all be relieved that it isn’t such a big problem at present.

"We might have much more time than many people once told us."

However, the reason behind the current pause in rising temperatures remains a mystery, and there are said to be more than 30 theories attempting to decipher what caused this stability."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature...r-Benny-Peiser
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:36 PM   #102
trixie

Climate Sceptic Says Weather Figures Fudged

http://youtu.be/p4P4MRkT1a4?list=UUH...vXgi6p81aix9ug

A Canadian scientist who describes himself as a climate sceptic has backed a call for an inquiry into the weather bureau 'fudging the figures'.
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light. Luke 8:17
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2015, 03:58 AM   #103
raburgeson

Don't give them a tax dime. They have no plan to end any (warming) technology to roll forward. What are they going to do with such money, pocket it?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 09:51 AM   #104
bellerophon80
Inactive

More and more of us AND the scientific community are waking up to the obvious premise of 'manufactured climate change'.

How they achieve it, I don't know, since I'm a relatively fresh face amidst this area, however the evidence does suggest it's been accelerated since the early 80's.

Killing a planet to further global oppression? Indeed, a fantastic lie on a scale BEYOND scales.
bellerophon80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2015, 06:01 PM   #105
raburgeson

http://www.theguardian.com/environme...urope-us-study

This is BS. You can't ask where the picture came from' it's fake. You can bet this disinformation on main stream media is from the CIA or MI#? or, some other nefarious military/ industrial complex propaganda vehicle.

I will put a copy of the picture up in my folder and include the version I highlighted. I just marked out a few obvious and you will see more because there are several layers of artwork on this pic.
Old 25-06-2015, 06:14 PM   #106
raburgeson

OK, they are in my folder, fake NASA pictures on this forum, supposed to be pictures of the sun.

Now let me tell you from observation what our idiot scientists have done. First you might look up in search somewhere, less energy to control the weather. These clowns have been using far more energy than they needed to. Second they aren't smart enough to control the weather without blow back. And third i accuse them of destroying the jet stream about ten years ago. That is why California is in drought. That is why the Eastern half of the country is drenched. Because the jet stream now has migrated to the East side of the Rockies. They screwed up the flow so the mass of cold air had to change it's path. Proooove me wrong!
Old 25-06-2015, 06:30 PM   #107
hobo

"The one who dies before he dies, doesn´t die when he dies."
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 12:02 PM   #108
ravenblack

Default Carbon tax not

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Don't give them a tax dime. They have no plan to end any (warming) technology to roll forward. What are they going to do with such money, pocket it?

You got that so RIGHT!!!!! There has been a pole shift going on at this very moment. The magnetic N.Pole has shifted 2000mi. further north. THIS is what is indeed causing our planet to warm up because of the friction between the techtonic plates in re-adjusting to the magnetic N.Pole. Site called divulge...................use duckduckgo..................jewoogle knows nothing abt. it.
ravenblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 04:28 PM   #109
oldsparky

ok peeps,

new in here so be nice

ok i am no expert but can some one explain how exactly this planet can warm up.

we take our heat from the sun which radiates here, then it is transmitted via conduction or convection.

so as we know heat rises, it would then hit the upper part of the atmosphere where if there was a gas or barrier it would then conduct through out into space.

So how can the planet actually have its heat trapped?

just my thoughts.
oldsparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 07:14 PM   #110
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsparky View Post
ok peeps,

new in here so be nice

we take our heat from the sun which radiates here, then it is transmitted via conduction or convection.

so as we know heat rises, it would then hit the upper part of the atmosphere where if there was a gas or barrier it would then conduct through out into space.

just my thoughts.
Doesn't solar heat get trapped in the oceans?

Where is global warming’s missing heat?

http://news.sciencemag.org/climate/2...s-missing-heat
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto

Last edited by oneriver; 09-11-2015 at 07:16 PM.
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 07:36 PM   #111
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

anyone that lives in the north can certainly see that the earth is warming.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 11:11 PM   #112
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
anyone that lives in the north can certainly see that the earth is warming.
Isn't there an official global warming 'hiatus' going on at the moment?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 11-11-2015, 01:32 AM   #113
muhammad bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
There has not been any warming for over 18 years based on satellite data.

The surface stations are completely unreliable due to the urban heat island effect.

The ice at Antarctica is at nearly record levels.

Etc.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 01:37 AM   #114
muhammad bear

Quote:
ok peeps,

new in here so be nice

just my thoughts.
It can't. If it did it would be a system dominated by positive feedbacks which would be unstable.

Richard Lindzen ran the Earth Radiation Budget Experiment which concluded that over a year the amount of energy leaving the earth equalled the amount of energy coming in.
Old 13-11-2015, 04:25 PM   #115
oldsparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bear View Post
It can't. If it did it would be a system dominated by positive feedbacks which would be unstable.

Richard Lindzen ran the Earth Radiation Budget Experiment which concluded that over a year the amount of energy leaving the earth equalled the amount of energy coming in.
so are you saying it cant heat up, it would be balanced.
oldsparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2015, 04:44 PM   #116
muhammad bear

Quote:
so are you saying it cant heat up, it would be balanced.
Sort of. My very crude explanation (from memory):

It will heat up through the sun. Ultra violet light hitting the Earth. Then the earth will lose that heat as a black radiating body - Stefan Boltzman equation. The heat given off by the radiating body is infra red. The troposphere will trap some of that heat which cause the Greenhouse effect. Ultraviolet will pass through the Earth's canopy whereas infra red will not.

Now, it is accepted by both sides of the debate that this heat trapped is in a narrow range of infra red light and that once the upper atmosphere is saturated it does not matter how much CO2 is released, it cannot absorb anymore. Warming ends.

It is also accepted that it doesn't matter how much CO2 is released it is simply not enough to cause the runaway warming predicted by the alarmists.

So the debate comes down to feedbacks - both positive and negative.

For example, water vapor was initially argued as having a positive effect with clouds trapping heat. However, evidence now suggests that there maybe an overall negative effect as clouds prevent ultra violet light reaching Earth.

Anyone sunbathing when a cloud passes overhead can confirm this.

So for the Earth to continually heat as claimed it would need to be dominated by positive feedbacks.

Richard Lindzen's ERBE used satellites to measure the heat coming in against the heat going out over a year and determined that it balanced. The system is not dominated by positive feedbacks in other words.

I haven't kept up with the science on the ERBE so I don't know if it still holds. But a system dominated by positive feedbacks would not last 4.5 billion years particularly during periods when atmospheric CO2 has been 20 times today's levels.

CO2 is a fraction of a percent of the Earth's atmosphere. It just doesn't have a huge effect on temperature. But is does have an effect.

Another problem is that all the warming models (well the majority) predict that there should be a hot spot in the troposphere above the equator. There is none.
Old 13-11-2015, 06:07 PM   #117
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
"climate change" is very real.
like i said, anyone that lives in the north knows this.
Old 14-11-2015, 03:22 PM   #118
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
"climate change" is very real.
like i said, anyone that lives in the north knows this.
The climate is always changing....it's in a constant state of ebb and flow, this does not spell doom or mean it is all man made, it's cyclical...

You know we are heading for another mini ice-age around 2030? Last one was back around middle of 17th c I think.

Old 14-11-2015, 04:46 PM   #119
bikerdruid
Banned

Old 16-11-2015, 11:54 AM   #120
oneriver