Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2016, 11:51 PM   #1
jayen4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 847
Likes: 195 (120 Posts)
Default There's going to be a civil war !!

I just don't believe this !!.....
Just caught a piece on RT,where Kerry (from the USA) has been over here,'advising' Cameron on how to 'ignore' the referendum vote to leave the E.U. ......Excusing the various Americans on here,but.......What the fuck has this got to do with America !?? .....Stay OUT of our business !

Further, now Sturgeon has been over to Brussels talking to the E.U. people about Scotland still leaving the U.K. !! Plus.....Now the Welsh are looking at wanting to be independent of the U.K. .......

Besides which.....I do believe that they DID try to put the fix in,to try to get an 'IN' result,in the referendum ! I believe that the real result was more like 70/30 or better,in favour of out ! So, Listen up,you fucking scummy politicians.....When we the people say 'OUT',we mean 'OUT' )

Last edited by aster; 30-06-2016 at 02:57 AM. Reason: removed comments which could be construed as threats or incitement to violence
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 12:05 AM   #2
cont
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,970
Likes: 1,137 (616 Posts)
Default

Calm down.

you are getting worked up over little and your reaction is completely wrong, inappropriate and wouldn't work even were you were right to be concerned, which you are not. you do not reflect the views of people here on the DI forum but we do respect that over-excited 14-year-olds boys also have a right to have their voices heard.

the result of the referendum was accepted and a Brexit Unit has been set up. the beginnings of the process of leaving the EU has begun.

Salad bowl haircut has just humiliated herself and been rebuffed by the European Union. You need to stop reading the mass media and taking it seriously.

change always happens in small steps.
__________________
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 30-06-2016 at 12:09 AM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 12:20 AM   #3
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
I just don't believe this !!.....
Just caught a piece on RT,where Kerry (from the USA) has been over here,'advising' Cameron on how to 'ignore' the referendum vote to leave the E.U. ......Excusing the various Americans on here,but.......What the fuck has this got to do with America !?? .....Stay OUT of our business !

Further, now Sturgeon has been over to Brussels talking to the E.U. people about Scotland still leaving the U.K. !! Plus.....Now the Welsh are looking at wanting to be independent of the U.K. .......

Besides which.....I do believe that they DID try to put the fix in,to try to get an 'IN' result,in the referendum ! I believe that the real result was more like 70/30 or better,in favour of out ! So, Listen up,you fucking scummy politicians.....When we the people say 'OUT',we mean 'OUT' )

You will make an enemy of the very people you think you are siding with as they to dont want to feel that they are of this opinion because they "have to be or else".
Not because of your political views though, but because people largely dont want to be bullied into anything and will fight you regardless of whether they agree with your political views.
So if you find yourself requiring police assisstance because a Welsh person abused you in some way, dont just naturally assume it is because he is anti-brexit, he perhaps just does not like being told that unless he shares your opinion he needs wiping from the face of the planet.
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by aster; 30-06-2016 at 03:03 AM. Reason: in line with edit of quoted post
Likes: (1)
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 12:30 AM   #4
jayen4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 847
Likes: 195 (120 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Calm down.
nt to come and give me slap then ?? You wa
you are getting worked up over little and your reaction is completely wrong, inappropriate and wouldn't work even were you were right to be concerned, which you are not.
I see, so I'm over reacting and I'm not really concerned.....??
you do not reflect the views of people here on the DI forum but we do respect that over-excited 14-year-olds boys also have a right to have their voices heard.
You wouldn't be calling me an 'over excited 14 yr old',would you ??

the result of the referendum was accepted and a Brexit Unit has been set up. the beginnings of the process of leaving the EU has begun.
And you believe that,do you,the way they are behaving ??

Salad bowl haircut has just humiliated herself and been rebuffed by the European Union. You need to stop reading the mass media and taking it seriously.
Didn't look like she was being rebuffed,to me....

change always happens in small steps.
If all this reporting is correct,there won't be any 'steps'.....
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 12:34 AM   #5
kappy0405
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois
Posts: 8,256
Likes: 646 (387 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
I just don't believe this !!.....
Just caught a piece on RT,where Kerry (from the USA) has been over here,'advising' Cameron on how to 'ignore' the referendum vote to leave the E.U. ......Excusing the various Americans on here,but.......What the fuck has this got to do with America !?? .....Stay OUT of our business !

Further, now Sturgeon has been over to Brussels talking to the E.U. people about Scotland still leaving the U.K. !! Plus.....Now the Welsh are looking at wanting to be independent of the U.K. .......


Besides which.....I do believe that they DID try to put the fix in,to try to get an 'IN' result,in the referendum ! I believe that the real result was more like 70/30 or better,in favour of out ! So, Listen up,you fucking scummy politicians.....When we the people say 'OUT',we mean 'OUT')
Kinda hypocritical to celebrate Brexit & yet call Scotland treasonous for wanting out of the UK.

Scotland, Wales, & Northern Ireland have a right to self determination. If they're dumb enough to want the EU, then so be it. It seems counter productive, but that's their right.

Preferably the UK and the EU would both break up as far as I'm concerned.
__________________
The "truth movement" is a psy-op to stage the Apocalypse:
Manufactured Problem: the Liberal/Islamic "Anti-Christ" NWO - Multiculturalism & Internationalism
Fake Solution: the Theocratic "Christian Patriot" NWO - Nationalism & Imperialism

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by aster; 30-06-2016 at 03:09 AM. Reason: in line with previous edit of quoted post
Likes: (2)
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 12:40 AM   #6
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
If all this reporting is correct,there won't be any 'steps'.....
Well who's fault is it?
It is the fault of London because they have a different experience from you, and thus a different opinion?
It is the fault of Welsh people because they have different experiences from you, and thus a different opinion?
It is the fault of Scots and Nicola Sturgeon because she has a different experience from you, and therefor a different opinion? Is it the fault of the Irish because they have different experiences from you, thus different opinions?


Also Scotland has its own government body set up and in a time of seperation can look after itself, and can choose to remain in eu, exit and join a euro triangle, or exit and join nothing. This is not your concern.

England has nothing like this set up.

England did not even set up a Brexit unit. The Brexit unit is now being ran by an anti-brexiteer, David Cameron. David Cameron has the duty of pushing through article 50.

Why are you expecting the same people that tried to lead you into europe to lead you out of europe?

You should have had something in place ran by Brexiters to push article 50 through yourselves, it is beyond a joke that you expect HMG who are heavily in favour of remaining in europe, to be your leaders out of europe.

Who's fault is it that you are in this situation?
Scotlands? Wales? Northern Irelands? Anti-brexiters? Nicola Sturgeon, David Cameron? No, yours!
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-06-2016 at 12:45 AM.
Likes: (1)
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 12:43 AM   #7
jayen4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 847
Likes: 195 (120 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
You will make an enemy of the very people you think you are siding with as they to dont want to feel that they are of this opinion because they "have to be or else".
Remind me...what was the 'official result of this 'referendum' ?? I'm not having a go at the general public. What I'm saying is aimed at various politicians/parties,who are now thinking that the way people have voted,is somehow entirely optional !
Not because of your political views though, but because people largely dont want to be bullied into anything and will fight you regardless of whether they agree with your political views.
I think that you'd find that if you met me face to face,that I am the most 'un political' man you'd ever met !! My 'problem' is with these various arrogant politicians/parties who think that they know better than we do,even after they have been given the message via a 'legitimate' vote ! It's down to the simple matter of right and wrong.....NOT politics.
So if you find yourself requiring police assisstance because a Welsh person abused you in some way, dont just naturally assume it is because he is anti-brexit, he perhaps just does not like being told that unless he shares your opinion he needs wiping from the face of the planet.
Now I think you're over generalising.....have I said that I want the Welsh or any other nationality 'wiping from the face of the planet' ??....Have I ?? I think that you know very well who I am referring to.....

Last edited by aster; 30-06-2016 at 03:10 AM. Reason: in line with edit of quoted post
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 12:52 AM   #8
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
Now I think you're over generalising.....have I said that I want the Welsh or any other nationality 'wiping from the face of the planet' ??....Have I ?? I think that you know very well who I am referring to.....
Whilst i disagree with Nicola Sturgeons views on the future of Scotland, i dont share your hatred.

I would far prefer to hear her talk about republicanism and pulling out of the EU in favour of a euro triangle with countries like Wales, Ireland, Scotlaand, Iceland, Norway, Fareos, and other non eu countries ect, as i personally believe that the EU is not all that bad, but just needs some competition to keep eachother in line, as i believe that there always has to be two of anything to stop eachother stepping out of line.
But that is just my opinion, would not like to think that if my opinion is not shared by you i should be sent to the sheep slaughter house!
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by aster; 30-06-2016 at 03:14 AM. Reason: comment referred to has been removed, reply to it removed accordingly
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 12:52 AM   #9
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Can we please just stick too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGIY5Vyj4YM

"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not taking anymore",.............out of the window please.

__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by aster; 30-06-2016 at 03:16 AM. Reason: quoted comment has been removed
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 12:53 AM   #10
jayen4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 847
Likes: 195 (120 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=kappy0405;1062752725]Kinda hypocritical to celebrate Brexit & yet call Scotland treasonous for wanting out of the UK.
Would you care to re-phrase that accusation ?? I haven't called ANY country treasonous ! It's the various politicians/parties that are threatening to behave in a potentially treasonous manner ! And I'm celebrating nothing yet.....

Scotland, Wales, & Northern Ireland have a right to self determination. QUOTE]

Yes,indeed they do ! But,consider this : This was a 'U.K.' vote was it not ?? And at the present time,all the above countries are still a part of this 'U.K.' are they not ??
Do you see what I'm getting at ??......It's not a multi choice 'tick box' exercise,is it ?? If you think it is,then that attitude devalues any democratic vote to nothing.

Last edited by jayen4; 30-06-2016 at 01:20 AM. Reason: typo
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 01:10 AM   #11
jayen4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 847
Likes: 195 (120 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post

Whilst i disagree with Nicola Sturgeons views on the future of Scotland, i dont share your hatred.
No 'hatred' ! Simply pointing out the facts....

I would far prefer to hear her talk about republicanism and pulling out of the EU in favour of a euro triangle with countries like Wales, Ireland, Scotlaand, Iceland, Norway, Fareos, and other non eu countries ect, as i personally believe that the EU is not all that bad, but just needs some competition to keep eachother in line, as i believe that there always has to be two of anything to stop eachother stepping out of line.
But that is just my opinion, would not like to think that if my opinion is not shared by you i should be sent to the sheep slaughter house!
Well,I think that the whole 'E.U.' thing has been a bad idea from the start and the way that it has developed,been hi-jacked by one or two countries to control all the others for their own profit/betterment. Look at what has happened to Greece,Ireland etc......asset stripping and leaving those countries (and others no doubt) in a far worse position than they were expecting. I wouldn't call that a good way to go,would you ? .....It was Ted Heaths treasonous behaviour which has ultimately led us to where we are now !
You are entitled to your opinion (as am I) and I wouldn't be sending you to any slaughterhouse. Would you agree that any democratic 'decision' (by the people) should be abided by,without certain 'groups' trying to ignore it ??

Last edited by aster; 30-06-2016 at 03:20 AM. Reason: in line with edit of previous posts
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 01:19 AM   #12
jayen4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 847
Likes: 195 (120 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Can we please just stick too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGIY5Vyj4YM

"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not taking anymore",.............out of the window please.

Ha....... Have you read the comments to that vid ??
Are you not concerned too,Grem ??.......Is no one 'concerned' ?? Does it not matter to anyone ??
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 01:23 AM   #13
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
Well,I think that the whole 'E.U.' thing has been a bad idea from the start and the way that it has developed,been hi-jacked by one or two countries to control all the others for their own profit/betterment. Look at what has happened to Greece,Ireland etc......asset stripping and leaving those countries (and others no doubt) in a far worse position than they were expecting. I wouldn't call that a good way to go,would you ? .....It was Ted Heaths treasonous behaviour which has ultimately led us to where we are now !
You are entitled to your opinion (as am I) and I wouldn't be sending you to any slaughterhouse. Would you agree that any democratic 'decision' (by the people) should be abided by,without certain 'groups' trying to ignore it ??
Yes, i believe in democracy.
This is why i want Scotland, or even England, to become a republic seperate from HMG, because imao you cannot have true democracy whilst having a monarch owned government.

I have said for years that i am of the belief that if 51% of people vote to have the world go to hell, then off to hell we go.
Hopefully however the 51% would begin to crumble the second the heat began to build up, giving us time to correct the error, and i dont believe that even in the event 51% voted to go to hell, and the 49% just accepted it, that we would ever end up in hell, as humans actually have a built in survival mechanism and would never just walk into an inferno and would turn around and admit their error of judgement long before we entered hell.

The only way we would go to hell is if the 49% over reacted to the decision and decided to go to war over it, which is what you are suggesting in your op.


Also, in this instance i would not be against HMG if they chose to over-ride the will of the people, because i already know that HMG is not a democratic institution anyway.

Infact i hope they do over-ride the will of the people as then the people will demand a republic seperate from Crown, and before you can leave the eu you need to be a republic seperate from crown otherwise you have the same people leading you, and have did things the wrong way round.

Although i dont think they will over-ride the will of the people, they will just try to lead the opposition, which is what they are doing with the Brexit unit.
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-06-2016 at 01:32 AM.
Likes: (1)
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 01:44 AM   #14
jayen4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 847
Likes: 195 (120 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Well who's fault is it?
It is the fault of London because they have a different experience from you, and thus a different opinion?
It is the fault of Welsh people because they have different experiences from you, and thus a different opinion?
It is the fault of Scots and Nicola Sturgeon because she has a different experience from you, and therefor a different opinion? Is it the fault of the Irish because they have different experiences from you, thus different opinions?


Also Scotland has its own government body set up and in a time of seperation can look after itself, and can choose to remain in eu, exit and join a euro triangle, or exit and join nothing. This is not your concern.

England has nothing like this set up.

England did not even set up a Brexit unit. The Brexit unit is now being ran by an anti-brexiteer, David Cameron. David Cameron has the duty of pushing through article 50.

Why are you expecting the same people that tried to lead you into europe to lead you out of europe?

You should have had something in place ran by Brexiters to push article 50 through yourselves, it is beyond a joke that you expect HMG who are heavily in favour of remaining in europe, to be your leaders out of europe.

Who's fault is it that you are in this situation?
Scotlands? Wales? Northern Irelands? Anti-brexiters? Nicola Sturgeon, David Cameron? No, yours!
Hahahaaaa!!!So,it's my fault is it ??....Laughable !!

Firstly,the government are there to do as the people direct! If Cameron disagrees with the result so much,then he should step aside immediately and let someone who WILL do the job take over.
If it's true that England didn't set up a 'Brexit Unit',that would be because,in their arrogance and over confidence,they were sure
that they had 'fixed' it sufficiently,to get the result that they wanted.
And as I've already pointed out....Scotland,Wales,Northern Ireland are at the time of the referendum,a part of the U.K. ! They can all be over ruled by Westminster !.....It has been stated thus !
Further,I saw on one news program,some fella connected with the government/politicians say straight out that Article 50 is not necessary,that we 'could be out by Monday morning' !
Answer this: Do you think that there would have been all this vitriol/nastiness/throwing of toys out of prams if the vote had been for 'Remain' ??....I doubt it !
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 01:53 AM   #15
giveuswisdom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 126
Likes: 138 (64 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
I just don't believe this !!.....
Just caught a piece on RT,where Kerry (from the USA) has been over here,'advising' Cameron on how to 'ignore' the referendum vote to leave the E.U. ......Excusing the various Americans on here,but.......What the fuck has this got to do with America !?? .....Stay OUT of our business !

Further, now Sturgeon has been over to Brussels talking to the E.U. people about Scotland still leaving the U.K. !! Plus.....Now the Welsh are looking at wanting to be independent of the U.K. .......

Besides which.....I do believe that they DID try to put the fix in,to try to get an 'IN' result,in the referendum ! I believe that the real result was more like 70/30 or better,in favour of out ! So, Listen up,you fucking scummy politicians.....!)
Frankly, I don't blame you at all for being pissed off. It's not only Kerry (we call him 'lurch' over here). Obama also stuck his smelly nose into your politics.

And it's ironic, because you can pretty much blame the blunt-edged swords of Obama and Merkel for making their nefarious plans so easily seen, as opposed to the passive-aggressive moves of our previous aholes in power, like Blair and Bush.

Seems there's a long list of people that need to be brought up on charges of treason betwixt the two countries. Hopefully, someday SOON, those charges will be raised. All we have to do is get the right people in power...no matter how flawed they all are.

I'd be ticked off too. Heck, I AM ticked off, since I've discovered that the USA is the evil entity I had always thought the former USSR was. SO many things need to be fixed in this country. And until they are, unfortunately, people in countries like YOURS will be suffering. Need to get rid of the CIA, Dept of Education, Homeland Security (along with the bogus TSA), restart the EPA under non-corrupt leadership. Get rid of the ATF and DEA...like I said, a lot of work needs to be done to fix things around here.

I was kind of hoping that Kerry would decide to stay in Europe, since he manages to stick his nose in so much over there. But I supposed that beat down he took a couple of years ago (remember that? Where he disappeared for 6 months after supposedly being 'injured' walking to a plane? Wonder who of TPTB kicked the crap out of him. Perhaps they need to redo the beating...)

Last edited by aster; 30-06-2016 at 03:25 AM. Reason: in line with edit of post quoted
giveuswisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 02:00 AM   #16
giveuswisdom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 126
Likes: 138 (64 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
Well,I think that the whole 'E.U.' thing has been a bad idea from the start and the way that it has developed,been hi-jacked by one or two countries to control all the others for their own profit/betterment. Look at what has happened to Greece,Ireland etc......asset stripping and leaving those countries (and others no doubt) in a far worse position than they were expecting. I wouldn't call that a good way to go,would you ? .....It was Ted Heaths treasonous behaviour which has ultimately led us to where we are now !
You are entitled to your opinion (as am I) and I wouldn't be sending you to any slaughterhouse. Would you agree that any democratic 'decision' (by the people) should be abided by,without certain 'groups' trying to ignore it ??
What I don't understand is how the Brits even got into the ECM? I mean, according to the EU 'constitution', by definition it is treasonous to sign anything associated with it! Isn't anyone going to punish those responsible?

And what is truly sad, to me, is watching so many ignorant masses who just don't understand the repercussions of what the EU stands for, and are actually protesting the Brexit result. If they understood the Luciferian nature of that organization, they'd go running in the opposite direction.

IMO, THAT IS WHAT NEEDS to be publicized...things like the Lucis Trust and it's association with the UN. The fact that the EU was hiding their 'EU Army' until after Brexit vote. The whole thing smells to high heaven. And a decade from now, the Brits will shake their head at how close they came to putting Satan in charge.

I get what they're thinking in their rose-colored glasses world. Ideally, a global gov't would be great. But NOT if it's organized the way they wanted it. And frankly, humans aren't ready for a global gov't. There is WAY TOO MUCH corruption and evil afoot, and no real controls over it (at least, controls that actually work), to prevent it from happening on a global scale.

Like I said above, if people just were clued into the level of corruption in the current EU and USA and UN, they'd realize how lucky they were and what they dodged...
giveuswisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 02:00 AM   #17
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
Hahahaaaa!!!So,it's my fault is it ??....Laughable !!

Firstly,the government are there to do as the people direct! If Cameron disagrees with the result so much,then he should step aside immediately and let someone who WILL do the job take over.
If it's true that England didn't set up a 'Brexit Unit',that would be because,in their arrogance and over confidence,they were sure
that they had 'fixed' it sufficiently,to get the result that they wanted.
And as I've already pointed out....Scotland,Wales,Northern Ireland are at the time of the referendum,a part of the U.K. ! They can all be over ruled by Westminster !.....It has been stated thus !
Further,I saw on one news program,some fella connected with the government/politicians say straight out that Article 50 is not necessary,that we 'could be out by Monday morning' !
Answer this: Do you think that there would have been all this vitriol/nastiness/throwing of toys out of prams if the vote had been for 'Remain' ??....I doubt it !
You miss my point.

It is not a case of whether you come out or not, it is a case of now that we are out, what now?

You are aware that England is the only country in the world that has no government?

The proper way to do it would have been to devolve an English government that is seperate from Westminster, seeks Republicism and a Brexit and is ready to take over the show on the day that they become free of the EU.

However, instead you decided to beg to Westminster to lead you out of europe.

Westminster is the property of the king and the queen. It is not the government of England, but the government of the united kingdom.

Scotland, Ireland, and now perhaps even Wales have governing bodies that are partially devolving powers away from Westminster and their ultimate goals are to become seperate of Westminster.
Having a heavier reliance on Westminster at this point in time is not in their immediate best interests.

Stop seeing things from just your own point of view.

Perhaps when Wales, Ireland, Scotland are seperate from Westminster and fully devolved, THEN they can think about quitting EU and joining a euro triangle.

England however dont even have devolved powers whatsoever, and therefor reliant on Her Majesties good will, which is not something to rely on!
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-06-2016 at 02:03 AM.
Likes: (1)
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 02:04 AM   #18
jayen4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 847
Likes: 195 (120 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Yes, i believe in democracy.
This is why i want Scotland, or even England, to become a republic seperate from HMG, because imao you cannot have true democracy whilst having a monarch owned government.

I have said for years that i am of the belief that if 51% of people vote to have the world go to hell, then off to hell we go.
Hopefully however the 51% would begin to crumble the second the heat began to build up, giving us time to correct the error, and i dont believe that even in the event 51% voted to go to hell, and the 49% just accepted it, that we would ever end up in hell, as humans actually have a built in survival mechanism and would never just walk into an inferno and would turn around and admit their error of judgement long before we entered hell.

The only way we would go to hell is if the 49% over reacted to the decision and decided to go to war over it, which is what you are suggesting in your op.


Also, in this instance i would not be against HMG if they chose to over-ride the will of the people, because i already know that HMG is not a democratic institution anyway.

Infact i hope they do over-ride the will of the people as then the people will demand a republic seperate from Crown, and before you can leave the eu you need to be a republic seperate from crown otherwise you have the same people leading you, and have did things the wrong way round.

Although i dont think they will over-ride the will of the people, they will just try to lead the opposition, which is what they are doing with the Brexit unit.
Well,I'm sorry,but you are contradicting yourself all over the place there !
It won't be the '49%' (48% actually--'officially' anyhow) that starts any war,it would be the 52%.....because the 'opposition' would be trying to ignore a democratic decision !
You are saying that if you don't agree with the will of the majority,then you too will try to ignore them ! That's clear.
Look......either everyone abides by a democratically arrived at decision (by a majority) or the whole thing threatens to potentially descend into a civil war.....Surely you can see that ?? Do you Scots really hate the English that much ?? Your referendum apparently stated that your people did NOT want to separate from the rest of the U.K. ! (Or was that one 'fixed' too ??). Make your mind up !
I think that the one thing that we would agree on ,is that this whole 'political' thing is not working and never will,because of all the corruption and double dealing by the politicians ?? .... So....how do we fix it....what sort of system should we have ?? I don't know.... I don't think people would like my 'solution'....
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 02:16 AM   #19
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
Well,I'm sorry,but you are contradicting yourself all over the place there !
It won't be the '49%' (48% actually--'officially' anyhow) that starts any war,it would be the 52%.....because the 'opposition' would be trying to ignore a democratic decision !
You are saying that if you don't agree with the will of the majority,then you too will try to ignore them ! That's clear.
Look......either everyone abides by a democratically arrived at decision (by a majority) or the whole thing threatens to potentially descend into a civil war.....Surely you can see that ?? Do you Scots really hate the English that much ?? Your referendum apparently stated that your people did NOT want to separate from the rest of the U.K. ! (Or was that one 'fixed' too ??). Make your mind up !
I think that the one thing that we would agree on ,is that this whole 'political' thing is not working and never will,because of all the corruption and double dealing by the politicians ?? .... So....how do we fix it....what sort of system should we have ?? I don't know.... I don't think people would like my 'solution'....
The fact is, if you had a referendum today asking people to vote again on EU, Brexit would not win.

The 51% is no longer 51%, largely because many who voted out of idealism have seen that the Brexit campaigners had absolutely nothing in place should they win their campaign.

Therefor you are advocating facism based upon trickery.

51% of people that wanted to leave eu did not want to leave eu to live in your idea of an anarchist society, and have now seen that the same anti brexit wolves are leading the Brexit show. Some people are able to see how ludicrous that actually is

In a true democratic environment decisions would be made "now" regarding what the majority want "now", not in another 25 years time!!


Also you need to stop sweating the over importance of this eu thing.

One thing everyone, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, has learned from this, is that if we do join the EU, and if ever in the future we want to leave, then we can leave anytime we want.

This is what we learned from this fiasco. Or maybe that is part of the guise?


Also, if 51% voted to send the world to hell, would you accept it and tell them that it is another 25 years before they can vote to change their decision, even although 10% of them changed their mind after only 10 days? is this what "you" call democracy?
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-06-2016 at 02:25 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 02:20 AM   #20
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
......What the fuck has this got to do with America !?? .....Stay OUT of our business !
Well of course the politicians of both countries work for the same people , follow the same agenda , he's just come over to give cameron moral support on the idea of ignoring the vote .

It's good to see someone getting excited, they monitor internet chatter , and if they think we're all quite calm about the idea ,they will try to ignore the vote.

Last edited by aster; 30-06-2016 at 03:26 AM. Reason: in line with edit of quoted post
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:30 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.