Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 08-07-2010, 01:52 PM   #21
amaralsright
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
And even if it was - so what? Contrails are just water vapour. Chemtrails are a boogey man so you look at the sky not the sanhedrin's banksters
Yep.

Chemtrails are designed to smear people with geniune questions about what is going on with shit by association.
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:44 PM   #23
3stepsahead

The Trolls Just Got Served a dish of *.gif
3stepsahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:04 PM   #24
anthony1965
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
Yep.

Chemtrails are designed to smear people with geniune questions about what is going on with shit by association.
Did I write chemtrails in my question to Rodin?

No.

Does your yep mean that you agree with Rodin that the Jews in the Sanhedrin are responsible for all the ills in the world? Are you blaming the Jews for everything?
anthony1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:06 PM   #25
amaralsright
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony1965 View Post
Does your yep mean that you agree with Rodin that the Jews in the Sanhedrin are responsible for all the ills in the world? Are you blaming the Jews for everything?
Read my lips... it's International Bankers stupid.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #26
anthony1965
Inactive

Quote:
You know this to be a fact today?

And even if it was - so what? Contrails are just water vapour. Chemtrails are a boogey man so you look at the sky not the sanhedrin's banksters
Are you incapable of following more than one issue?

If you're going for a walk do you look at the ground to make sure you keep your focus on the banksters?
Old 08-07-2010, 03:10 PM   #27
anthony1965
Inactive

Quote:
Read my lips... it's International Bankers stupid.
But Rodin wrote sanhedrin and you wrote yep.

So you disagree with him that the jews are behind it all?
Old 08-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #28
infowarrior89uk
Inactive

This what I can see right now, on a "good" day...

I think most people have already forgotten what it was like when the UK airspace was closed and there wasn't a chemtrail or any wispy white haze to be seen.
infowarrior89uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:58 PM   #29
tzlr_17

Quote:
Yep.

Sorry could you clarify what you mean by this - I just re-read it a few times and it doesn't seem to make much sense. Thanks.
tzlr_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #30
futurestar

Smile Happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomfactor View Post
Sky is covered in the "white haze" here in Birmingham, and it just looks so blatantly unnatural....i know what real clouds look like, but that milky haze which is wispy and white and some parts of the sky more blue, is not normal. Behind normal clouds, it's meant to be blue sky, not grey mist! This is obviously been created by chemtrails/geoengineering. Anyone else agree or has a similar view of the sky at the moment?
This Seems to be happening more and more now?

www.livegreenliveclean.org:)
futurestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:20 PM   #31
ex sheep

Quote:

Hey, they got us looking all over, up, down, food, wars, oil spills, vaccines,and they are robbing us blind, they are throwing the kitchen sink at us mate
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:35 PM   #32
weeme

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Hey, they got us looking all over, up, down, food, wars, oil spills, vaccines,and they are robbing us blind, they are throwing the kitchen sink at us mate
+1

Don't forget the disinfo they throw in to cause confusion and bickering so that we don't see the whole big picture.

The Georgia Guidestones
our destiny."
Colin Andrews.
weeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:02 PM   #33
killuminatiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomfactor View Post
Sky is covered in the "white haze" here in Birmingham, and it just looks so blatantly unnatural....i know what real clouds look like, but that milky haze which is wispy and white and some parts of the sky more blue, is not normal. Behind normal clouds, it's meant to be blue sky, not grey mist! This is obviously been created by chemtrails/geoengineering. Anyone else agree or has a similar view of the sky at the moment?
Im from the same place....And yeah it does look...Depressing type color.
Disclaimer: Dont take my posts for fact or truth, and dont hold them against me as this is a "virtual" world and has nothing to do with my physical life. Lying is an everyday thing when it comes to the internet.
killuminatiist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #34
porridge
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Really?

What does an Altostratus cloud look like?
haha.Altostratus cloud is some bullshit name made up by some cloud geek.You saying we need degrees to know what clouds look like now?
Just looked like a lame attempt to belittle the guy.
Amaral you get way above your weather station sometimes:P
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:25 PM   #35
lextorite

Last edited by lextorite; 08-07-2010 at 05:27 PM.
lextorite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #36
amaralsright
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
haha.Altostratus cloud is some bullshit name made up by some cloud geek.You saying we need degrees to know what clouds look like now?
Just looked like a lame attempt to belittle the guy.
Amaral you get way above your weather station sometimes:P
So you actually admit you know fuck all about clouds.

I thought so.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:40 PM   #37
lightgiver

Default Sanhedrin bankers

Quote:

Maybe the Sanhedrin bankers are behind the spraying

STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES

LIFE IN THE TIME OF CHEMTRAILS 1997-2009: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING ETHYLENE DIBROMIDE, VIRALLY MUTATED MOLDS, NANO-PARTICULATES OF ALUMINUM AND BARIUM AND CATIONIC POLYMER FIBERS WITH UNIDENTIFIED BIO-ACTIVE MATERIAL: "We the people have not been warned, advised or consulted but are certainly vulnerable to the outcomes." Lightwatcher.com "Biologic components have been reported in airborne samples that include: modified molds, desiccated red blood cells and exotic strains of bacteria" Additionally, award winning investigative reporter, Will Thomas, has reported findings of over 300 types of virally mutated fungi in the chemtrail fall out. The Idaho Observer has reported findings of 26 metals including barium, aluminum and uranium, a variety of infectious pathogens and chemicals and drugs including sedatives in chemtrail fallout. Dr. R. Michael Castle reports the finding of cationic polymer fibers. Dr Hildegarde Staninger and Dr. Rahim Karjoom have reported findings of tiny parasitic nematode eggs of some type encased in the fibers. Additionally Drs. Staninger and Karjoom and researcher Jan Smith have reported findings of self-replicating nano-machines and rivers of silicon running wild through the bodies of the Morgellons infected. Researcher Clifford Carnicom has reported finding chemtrails fibers & abnormal blood cells that are an exact match with the bizarre fibers & blood cells found in those suffering from Morgellons Disease. Welcome to the brave new world of toxic skies, weather control, mind control and population control through the use of chemtrails modulated with electromagnetic frequencies generated by HAARP. Our health is under attack as evidenced by the skyrocketing rates of chemtrail induced lung cancer, asthma and pulmonary/respiratory problems as well as the emergence of a bizarre and frightening new plague, Morgellons Disease, an infection with a previously unknown agent that appears to be a synthesis of a bio lab created pathogen combined with self-replicating nano-technology. Over 60,000 families in the U.S. are now infected with Morgellons. I am one of the infected. My health and the health of my family has already been drastically affected. There is a main-stream media blackout on this subject so the only way to get the word out is by word of mouth. Realized or not people are already dying from chemtrail related illnesses. People are dying from Morgellons Disease. During this time of chemtrails a shocking drop in general life expectancy in the U.S. has occurred. This situation presents an immediate and serious threat to you, your family and loved ones. We must join together to stop this insane program of chemtrail spraying now. Some of you reading this may be in a position of influence and power to take significant action to bring chemtrails to a halt. Everyone can do something to help. Whatever your position or realm of influence please do whatever you can to bring an end to the aerosol spray program popularly known as Chemtrails. ADDED 7/13/2009 FUND RAISING FOR A CURE At this point just stopping the chemtrails will not be nearly enough. It is becoming increasingly apparent to researchers that virtually the entire population has most likely been infected by chemtrail pathogens that cause Morgellons Disease. The government to date has basically done nothing to fund research to find a cure for the Morgellons problem. Scientist, Clifford Carnicom has proven himself to be a dedicated and formidable researcher into Chemtrails/Morgellons for over a decade. Working on his own without funding he has managed to make many important discoveries about the nature of Morgellons disease and about the effects of chemtrails on the environment and the population.

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies

Quote:
Stop fretting about natural weather conditions... we have REAL problems and they're HUGE
Strange skies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=FR&v=YR-xh1OwDJM

Geoengineering and Chemtrail Related Patents:

http://www.lightwatcher.com/chemtrails/patents.html

1990 Air Force doc titled Chemtrails

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91803

ITS IN THE JET FUEL

Flannery is also the chairman of the Copenhagen Climate Council, an international climate change awareness group.

Professor Chossoduvsky of the University of Ottawa wrote a report on weather warfare and HAARP, stating "Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction. Potentially, it constitutes an instrument of conquest capable of selectively destabilising agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions.

Professor Flannery says placing sulphur gas into the earth's stratosphere could keep out the sun's rays and slow global warming.

Scientist Tim Flannery has proposed a radical solution to climate change which may change the colour of the sky.

But he says it may be necessary, as the "last barrier to climate collapse."

Professor Flannery says climate change is happening so quickly that mankind may need to pump sulphur into the atmosphere to survive.

Australia's best-known expert on global warming has updated his climate forecast for the world - and it's much worse than he thought just three years ago.

He has called for a radical suite of emergency measures to be put in place.

The gas sulphur could be inserted into the earth's stratosphere to keep out the sun's rays and slow global warming, a process called global dimming.

"It would change the colour of the sky," Professor Flannery told AAP.

"It's the last resort that we have, it's the last barrier to a climate collapse."

"We need to be ready to start doing it in perhaps five years time if we fail to achieve what we're trying to achieve."

Professor Flannery, the 2007 Australian of the Year, said the sulphur could be dispersed above the earth's surface by adding it to JET FUEL.

He conceded there were risks to global dimming via sulphur.

"The consequences of doing that are unknown."

http://www.news.com.au/climate-plan-...-1111116384553

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-07-2010 at 05:58 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:51 PM   #38
christuffer

On Monday the BBC weather 'predicted' high, white cloud. Now that phrase grabbed my attention as I'd never heard it used in weather-speak. I think we've had quite a bit of dry weather in over the past couple of weeks and it was 'decided' that this should be put to an end. Very strange, high rain clouds. They've not fully mastered the technology yet but they have been doing it for years.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:55 PM   #39
porridge
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
So you actually admit you know fuck all about clouds.

I thought so.
Actually admit?Like I ever claim I did??See another lame attempt to ridicule.What I was trying to drive home to you is no1 needs to know what a Altostratus or Altocumulus blablabla YAWN.We see these clouds everyday of our lives!I know what is natural & what is not I DONT NEED A DEGREE!I have a lifetime of experiance LOL.When I see something that is not natural I KNOW!
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:59 PM   #40
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

Quote:
Stop fretting about natural weather conditions... we have REAL problems and they're HUGE
natural ha
*wonders on which side he sits*

no cts in bmth for weeks
r they trying to keep me quiet?
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote