Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 08-07-2010, 10:52 AM   #1
freedomfactor

Default wow,the sky is an artificially created white haze!

Sky is covered in the "white haze" here in Birmingham, and it just looks so blatantly unnatural....i know what real clouds look like, but that milky haze which is wispy and white and some parts of the sky more blue, is not normal. Behind normal clouds, it's meant to be blue sky, not grey mist! This is obviously been created by chemtrails/geoengineering. Anyone else agree or has a similar view of the sky at the moment?
freedomfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:59 AM   #2
the white knight

Yep i have noticed that for years. Does the Sun seems white it does to me 30+ years ago when i was little at school i use to paint the sun yellow with a nice blue backgound now the sun always seems white in colour and i cannot remember the last time i saw a really nice deep blue sky i cannot even remember the last time i saw a fluffy white cloud you know the ones that look like cotton wool.
the white knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
rodin
Banned

Stop fretting about natural weather conditions... we have REAL problems and they're HUGE
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:02 AM   #4
nicolaj

Your right I'm looking at it now in Brum...it does look strange.
Zec 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
nicolaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:12 AM   #5
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
stop fretting about natural weather conditions... We have real problems and they're huge
+16532235667

:d
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:15 AM   #6
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by the white knight View Post
Yep i have noticed that for years. Does the Sun seems white it does to me 30+ years ago when i was little at school i use to paint the sun yellow with a nice blue backgound now the sun always seems white in colour and i cannot remember the last time i saw a really nice deep blue sky i cannot even remember the last time i saw a fluffy white cloud you know the ones that look like cotton wool.
aye yeah its shit seeing the sun through unatural clouds *chemtrail induced as these expand to create this duvet like effect*

i have noticed while this stil happens, since ive gifted most of the north york moors they tend to clear up alot faster, and we do get our nice blue skies and fluffy clouds. however, i need to have another run and redo it all with more but alas no car at mo.
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:19 AM   #7
haukipesukone

Do you have pics about the white hazy sky?
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by the white knight View Post
See both all the time down here on the South Coast
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:24 AM   #9
anthony1965
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
aye yeah its shit seeing the sun through unatural clouds *chemtrail induced as these expand to create this duvet like effect*

i have noticed while this stil happens, since ive gifted most of the north york moors they tend to clear up alot faster, and we do get our nice blue skies and fluffy clouds. however, i need to have another run and redo it all with more but alas no car at mo.
I'm sitting under blue skies (quite a decent sized portion of blue), but in the distance I can see banks of white and numerous trails which fade out as they get into the blue area. Only a couple of very short trails have stuck so far, but as the day progresses and the artificial clouds move over then it yould be goodbye blue for a while.

But so far; Gorgeous!

** Another 200 TBs and a few HHGs arrived yesterday and will be finding new homes over the coming months!

And the shit in the sky tells me which direction I need to go!

Yesterday evening, for example, we had blue skies with the exception of one sinlge short trail where I know that 3 mobile phone masts have been set up since I originally gifted that area. Noted!
anthony1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #10
anthony1965
Inactive

Quote:
Stop fretting about natural weather conditions... we have REAL problems and they're HUGE
Hello. We are talking about whiteouts due to the shitty trails left by aircraft.

Since when does that count as natural?
Old 08-07-2010, 11:37 AM   #11
anthony1965
Inactive

The following link is to a hobby meteorolgist site in Germany.

Note the masses of trails that were photographed early in the morning and note also the satellite photos which show that the north and south of germany had clear skies. All of the clouds is this central band were due to aircraft emissions.

Even some of the hobby weathermen were shocked.

http://www.wzforum.de/forum2/read.ph...13#msg-1905613
Old 08-07-2010, 11:37 AM   #12
freedomfactor

It looked so blatantly unnatural, but now I see that the white haze is turning light grey/blueish, so it's fading, looking at the BBC weather for today's weather it does say from 10-1 white cloud, and from 1-9 will be sunny intervals, so with corroboration with the MET office and powers that be....I think that the intense white haze will fade out now tho and not much spraying will happen through out the day! But as an avid chemtrail/sky watcher, I think I shall start the proceedings to take daily pictures of the sky and the anomalies which occur, to prove some points.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:40 AM   #13
freedomfactor

thanks for the link anthony1965! here's a great interview by meteorologists in America and Bill Deagle, which have done 40+ experiments into the water/soil etc and found 50x the amount of aluminum and hundreds of times increase of barium and aluminum levels over the past 5-10 years..........which leads me to ask, is there anyway that normal people at home can test the aluminum/barium levels? or do we have to own a lab? are there any home-testing kits that easily affordable lol? ( I wanna do my own experiments!)

Last edited by freedomfactor; 08-07-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:58 AM   #14
anthony1965
Inactive

Quote:
Natural weather conditions.

Is all weather natural?

Don't you suspect that there are manmade influences?

We have real problems.

Agreed.

Like engineered food shortages; often due to severe drought in various regions around the world.

http://www.activistpost.com/2010/07/...ll-street.html

Are you aware of the history of geoengineering?

Are you aware of the history of weather as a weapon?

Are you aware of the UN ENMOD convention which forbids the use of weather manipulation as a weapon?

Are you aware of the policy document "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather Globally by 2025"?

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

The USAF denies that they are acting on the recommendations. Do you believe them? This is one of the first wiki debunking arguments against chemtrails.

You don't see any reason to debate these issues?

Last edited by anthony1965; 08-07-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #15
nectars

Quote:
No we dont and no their not :P
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #16
chemtrailhater

im in manchester and whenever its sunny in the morning by lunchtime the sun is blotted out from all the chemtrails - been so long since ive seen clear blue skies but went to north wales last weekend and well I couldnt believe how beautiful the sky looks when its not criss-crossed with contrails and chemtrails - utterly shocking!
chemtrailhater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:32 PM   #17
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony1965 View Post
I'm sitting under blue skies (quite a decent sized portion of blue), but in the distance I can see banks of white and numerous trails which fade out as they get into the blue area. Only a couple of very short trails have stuck so far, but as the day progresses and the artificial clouds move over then it yould be goodbye blue for a while.

But so far; Gorgeous!

** Another 200 TBs and a few HHGs arrived yesterday and will be finding new homes over the coming months!

And the shit in the sky tells me which direction I need to go!

Yesterday evening, for example, we had blue skies with the exception of one sinlge short trail where I know that 3 mobile phone masts have been set up since I originally gifted that area. Noted!
nice one dude
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:36 PM   #18
amaralsright
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomfactor View Post
i know what real clouds look like
Really?

What does an Altostratus cloud look like?
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #19
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony1965 View Post
Hello. We are talking about whiteouts due to the shitty trails left by aircraft.
You know this to be a fact today?

And even if it was - so what? Contrails are just water vapour. Chemtrails are a boogey man so you look at the sky not the sanhedrin's banksters
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 01:51 PM   #20
amaralsright
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomfactor View Post
So this "vapour trail" mysteriously starts at a certain point. After observing this trail being laid, the plane then stopped making the mark of the trail and continued it's course, it just left this lil' shite....
Always the same nonsense.

Do you understand anything about the sky that planes fly through?
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote