Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 08-02-2013, 10:19 PM   #4661
anders lindman

Now I have some information that will blow your socks off. Without aging and death, evolution would have stopped in its track. To ensure progress of evolution, nature made it so that the stronger members and species got, the more the biology was pushed down, including causing aging.

Without that balancing mechanism, some animals would become stronger and stronger; not only their skills but also their biology. And with older animals being able to keep getting stronger, there would be no or much less evolution.

The ego is a continuation of that balancing principle. The stronger the ego gets, the more does it reinforce the biological deterioration of the body. This is the root conflict in the human mind! And one of its manifestation is confusion. Another manifestation is a disconnect between the mind and the biology of the body, especially the heart and the rest of the cardiovascular system.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:53 AM   #4662
anders lindman

In addition to the inbuilt evolutionary conflict I described in my previous post, nature has given animals three basic drives; 1) Eating, 2) Procreation and 3) Protection.

For mammals, procreation involves having sex. Our human society has suppressed the sex drive so that we will do something useful instead of having sex all days with everybody like bonobo chimps.

Old 11-02-2013, 02:26 AM   #4663
anders lindman

I still don't have much concrete results, but I have a another idea for a mindfulness practice :

Feel your heart and have the idea of aging reversal in your mind.

The idea is that this practice will rewire the ego mind that is controlled by animal evolutionary instincts.

Even if you are young, like a teenager, your body is still deteriorating since birth! You were born with a mind body inner conflict! It's time to change that.

Last edited by anders lindman; 11-02-2013 at 02:26 AM.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #4664
hierophant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
I still don't have much concrete results, but I have a another idea for a mindfulness practice :

Feel your heart and have the idea of aging reversal in your mind.

The idea is that this practice will rewire the ego mind that is controlled by animal evolutionary instincts.

Even if you are young, like a teenager, your body is still deteriorating since birth! You were born with a mind body inner conflict! It's time to change that.
have a go and tell us about your results with this technique in 40 or 50 years
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:58 PM   #4665
bruce wayne

Quote:
The ego is our separate sense of self. Hypothesis: Unity consciousness is a sense of self without the separation of the ego. The world becomes more peaceful and with less friction and conflict when more and more people enter unity consciousness. And for us as individuals we will become more powerful with unity consciousness than when trapped in the ego.

The Scientific method - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia involves testing hypotheses. We can use the scientific method for testing the hypothesis of unity consciousness.
as soon as you enter a post on a forum you enter into separateness.

it's like accusing someone of being separate when the mere act of accusing separates.

be silent and enter consciousness.
bruce wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #4666
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hierophant View Post
have a go and tell us about your results with this technique in 40 or 50 years
Hopefully it is an exponential progress, meaning tediously slow in the beginning and then going faster and faster. I will only give it a few more months, and if no or very little progress is made I plan to give it up.

I came recently to realise that the mind-heart disconnect goes back millions of years of evolution! Because all animals have it. And so, to use mindfulness practice to rewire that whole disconnect is a massive task.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #4667
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce wayne View Post
as soon as you enter a post on a forum you enter into separateness.

it's like accusing someone of being separate when the mere act of accusing separates.

be silent and enter consciousness.
That's more like oneness. What I mean by unity consciousness is the integration of both oneness and duality. So separations and individuality are still fine in unity consciousness, yet the person is experiencing himself or herself as one with all of reality. That's the theory anyway. The main difference is that in ego consciousness the experience is being a totally separate person/fragment.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #4668
anders lindman

Our deepest physical core when we are in our bodies is the blood. The term sangreal may mean enlightened blood.

"Gawain is the first to declare that he "shall laboure in the Queste of the Sankgreall"." -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Mort...2.80.93XVII.29

Old 12-02-2013, 06:46 AM   #4669
anders lindman

Aubrey de Grey to talk about aging reversal on Coast to Coast today:

"Biomedical gerontologist Dr. Aubrey de Grey will discuss the amazing discoveries in biological technology, including how stem cell therapy and nanotechnology are being used to not only treat diseases but to halt aging, and actually repair damaged tissues." -- http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/02/11
Old 12-02-2013, 10:08 AM   #4670
anders lindman

It's interesting with the technological approach to reversing aging, and that's a good backup if my mindfulness approach to reversing aging fails miserably. Also, technology will relieve the burden of people having to struggle, so technology will be needed in any case. Living for hundreds of years having to suffer and struggle is not such a good idea.

And aging reversal is a part of true unity consciousness as I see it, because we should become one with the universe and feel it to be supportive rather than slowly degrading our bodies into sickness and death.

The transhumanist idea of becoming a cyborg seems horrible to me, BUT with super advanced technology our natural bodies could come to be build with intelligent matter. That's really good although it will take several decades for that to happen probably, unless we get some black op or ET help soon.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #4671
lighthouse

Quote:
Hey, Anders, where's your profile pic from?
I like it.
lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:50 PM   #4672
jconnar

“See the extraordinary yet do not think of it as being extraordinary, and the extraordinary will retreat.”
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #4673
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse View Post
Hey, Anders, where's your profile pic from?
I like it.
Holy grail mosaic from: http://www.classicalmosaics.com/my_mosaics.htm
Old 12-02-2013, 08:09 PM   #4674
anders lindman

One trick is to bring balance to the nervous system, the cardiovascular system and the blood. The nervous system is very much like a left-right duality. The cardiovascular system is a circulatory movement. And the blood is a oneness soup sort of.

How to bring order into all that? With trillions and trillions of cells in an extremely complex system. It's simple! Consciousness! Consciousness is ALREADY an integrated wholeness. So putting conscious attention into the whole body is a powerful mindfulness method for bringing balance to the biological system.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #4675
jconnar

rest as awareness (bring 100% attention into the awareness)

direct method.

See how long and continually extend the time.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:24 PM   #4676
jconnar

Quote:
First, learn how to concentrate the mind. Through concentrated mind, you can further unify the mind. Then you can dissolve and melt away your unified mind to attain no-mind, or enlightenment. So these three stages-concentrated mind, unified mind, and no-mind-come through gradual and focused practice.
http://chancenter.org/cmc/1997/05/07...herent-wisdom/
Old 12-02-2013, 09:23 PM   #4677
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
rest as awareness (bring 100% attention into the awareness)

direct method.

See how long and continually extend the time.
That's awareness of the oneness connection. That's useful, but consciousness is connected to the physical world. Consciousness and the physical world are one unified system.

I cannot use my ego consciousness and mindfulness practice to reverse the aging of my body. This is so because the ego is a direct extension of the animal traits including the death drive of evolution which in humans sometimes is called Thanatos. So that sucks tremendously.

The good thing is that within consciousness that is ALREADY here, there is the point of unity consciousness. And from that point, I CAN start to reverse the aging of the body! Hopefully. So I make a kind of shift of my awareness from being locked into the ego, to moving to the unity consciousness point, and from there the process of aging reversal can start.
Old 14-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #4678
lonestar
Inactive

neuropsychologist

lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 08:14 PM   #4679
anders lindman

Notice how the mind makes a distinction between itself, the body and the outside world. That's two stages of separation! And that's fine.

The problem is that the ego causes the mind to experience a disconnect between the layers of your experience. Be mindful, therefore, of the distinctions forming a whole experience!
Old 14-02-2013, 08:28 PM   #4680
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Looks like an interesting documentary. Here is a trailer:

I suspect they will miss the heart and blood connection I have posted about recently. Nonetheless, the mindfulness practice itself is very useful and can easily be connected to the blood so to speak, even if that connection is omitted in the documentary.