Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 02-12-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
illuminumnuts

Question Questions about Alex Jones.

Can anyone provide any examples where he advises people how to effectively do something about the tyranny? Can anyone provide any examples where he encourages people to go and wake up other people in any way? I hear a lot of people telling me he does, but I am - so far anyway - short of examples. Thank you.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 02-12-2013 at 03:20 PM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
torus
Inactive

Load up on DVD's and enjoy the show!!
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:53 PM   #3
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
Load up on DVD's and enjoy the show!!
I have seen his shows every now and then on Youtube and don't really find them enjoyable. I didn't think it would be too hard for those who follow him regularly to say 'yes, look at this video at 'x' minutes and see what he says there' etc..
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 02-12-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:04 PM   #4
grandmasterp
Banned

Mr Jones approach doesn't play well on this side of the pond.
USA audiences are accustomed to 'listening to pastor' via shock jocks, televangelists and such saturating their broadcast media.
We've never had that hence Mr Jones and his ilk sound very 'foreign' to an English ear.
Mr Jones 'declaims' whereas Mr Icke 'explains'.
Hence Mr Icke finds his audience here whereas Mr Jones is , largely; perceived as an American phenomenon.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 02-12-2013 at 04:05 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:14 PM   #5
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Can anyone provide any examples where he advises people how to effectively do something about the tyranny? Can anyone provide any examples where he encourages people to go and wake up other people in any way? I hear a lot of people telling me he does, but I am - so far anyway - short of examples. Thank you.
Neither of these giants advise their followers on the art of re-skilling ourselves, yes I know I never stop talking about it, but its how we are going to get what we need, once this mind set and paradigm is honed, the corporates will have to start working much harder for to keep us in the dark.

Skills are the ultimate Utopia, as the skills grow the stealing dies, what would be great is to see something either has made for themselves, this would encourage others to do the same, and pass on the knowledge of something real in hand and house, something worthy.

As these entities point out the Ex-Post Facto Justification being thrust down our throats, nothing is actually being created, nothing real, only thoughts of what has already come to pass, thinking alone will not feed our world nor bring us well being.

My penneth worth, which I know works perfectly if one starts making whilst awakening.

The salesman who peddles his or her own wares knows where it has come from.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #6
grandmasterp
Banned

If these guys such as Mr Jones had any solutions then people would effect those and these guys would be out of a job.
They make a living from their schtick and a nice living it is too.
Indoor work, no heavy lifting involved, hours to suit and a decent income.
Beats mining coal.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:24 PM   #7
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
If these guys such as Mr Jones had any solutions then people would effect those and these guys would be out of a job.
They make a living from their schtick and a nice living it is too.
Indoor work, no heavy lifting involved, hours to suit and a decent income.
Beats mining coal.
In a difficult situation, these guys would not be able to fend for themselves I don't think. Not boss material, just good salesmen
Old 02-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #8
grandmasterp
Banned

The GMP test asks...
" Would I cross the road to avoid speaking to this dude?"

If answer " Yes"

Avoid now.

Old 02-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #9
the apprentice
Inactive

Jones sells filters to remove the fluoride from your water to make them brighter right
Brings us news that has already been and gone, maybe if he taught us how to make that filter we would be much wiser.
I'm sure many are now beginning to wake up to what is being offered, if it helps us save money, the stuff that doesn't exist then we are home and dry
Old 02-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #10
illuminumnuts

Yes, all very interesting, but I am still looking forward to someone giving me something to watch/read and think about.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #11
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Yes, all very interesting, but I am still looking forward to someone giving me something to watch/read and think about.
In the very beginning Jones's first office was raided and his computers trashed by the FBI/CIA, really, they would have taken them not destroyed them, if people are going to fall for this stuff then so be it, but hard drives cannot be trashed unless they are drilled.

I still think he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, its the simple things one remembers

Last edited by the apprentice; 02-12-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:27 AM   #12
illuminumnuts

Ok, I give up.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:03 AM   #13
oz93666

Quote:
I like to think I'm bit of an expert on Alex s world view and work. Since I discovered him around 1999 I have listened to his radio show (2-3hrs a day) every day , I may have missed perhaps about 5% of shows in the 14years, I don't think many people (outside of a lunatic asylum) can make such a claim.
His whole energy is spent doing nothing but encouraging people to wake others up , he sees this as an information war that's why his site is infowars.com.
Many times people call into his show advocating violence of some kind, and he always stresses that we can't beat the NWO this way , violent rebellion is what they want, to have a reason to ratchet up the police state, He always stresses this is an infowar and to spread the word. He remembers Romanian and how the Dictator Ceausescu was brought down by the shear number of people that turned out , the police were overwhelmed, saw it was the will of the people ,and stood down, this is what he hopes for in the US.
Jones would say another area for hope is the US military. Word is that about 90%of the military are aware of whats going thanks to his show, the hope here is for a military coup, or at least refuseal to confiscate guns when ordered.
Posters on this tread would do better to direct their vitriol at the NWO rather than at THE most prominent hero in our movement.
As for providing 'specific examples where he encourages people to go and wake up other people' these are all throughout his broadcasts but not easy to put your figures on quickly because how would you search them? But as I say I listen every day and will provide you the link when the subject pops up.

Last edited by oz93666; 11-12-2013 at 03:12 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:12 AM   #14
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I like to think I'm bit of an expert on Alex s world view and work. Since I discovered him around 1999 I have listened to his radio show (2-3hrs a day) every day , I may have missed perhaps about 5% of shows in the 14years, I don't think many people (outside of a lunatic asylum) can make such a claim. His whole energy is spent doing nothing but encouraging people to wake others up, he sees this as an information war that's why his site is infowars.com.
It was a question asked. I genuinely look forward to you providing me with some links to look at, as back up for your position, in the future. No big rush though. Cheers.

Edit - I see you just edited your post and no problem. I look forward to it. Peace.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 11-12-2013 at 03:14 AM.
Old 18-12-2013, 09:01 AM   #15
oz93666

Quote:
Can anyone provide any examples where he advises people how to effectively do something about the tyranny?
Well... I've been listening religiously and the best I can get for you is an elderly lady phoning in trying to get some offensive action going , the question is raised what can we do? Alex responds ..."exposing the real agenda that's the offense".... he also talks about a protest he went on and that people can go to their local town hall meetings .... I know , I don't think the NWO will be trembling in their boots. starts at 109, and after adverts restarts 116:50 ... http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss Monday show

I touched upon what I think we can do in reply to another post. I paste it below

Originally Posted by fluxed ...
Is it time for people such as david icke, to gather us together
in large numbers with an agenda?

Rather than inform us, is it not time for the next step where we
all join in, and offer solutions.

We need to make plans people. If the sh.. hits the fan, we will
have made no plans - this is where people like icke, come in.

oz93666 replies......

May I respectfully suggest this is not the way forward.
The NWO really do have us checkmated on the physical level. Any attack scenario we can dream up , their think tanks have already analyzed decades ago and they've put in place counter measures.
For example , IF enough people could understand what is happening and there was a mass march on parliament and buck palace, and if the police/army could not contain the situation or were siding with the marchers, then they would 'press the button'. Reliable insiders have leaked that already in-place hundreds of meters underground , scattered around central London are many neutron bombs , if they were loosing control they would evacuate their people, and 'press the button', the blast would be totally contained underground , no observable effects on the surface , except all life in that area is extinguished by the radiation . In one fell swoop they would have eliminated all the activists in the UK and would blame it on 'terrorists' .
Icke would be the first to say It's not his 'mission' to be a leader in the way you suggest , the whole idea of such leadership opens up a whole can of worms and will only make things worse. The best David can come up with is non-compliance, and realistically, considering our numbers ( and projected numbers) this has a 1% chance of defeating the NWO.
Have no doubt the 'sh.. will hit the fan'. It's for us , thinking for ourselves, perhaps in small groups to make efforts to ensure our own survival. Where will you're food and electricity come from? is living in the UK best choice for your survival? what happens if law and order breaks down and armed gangs are roaming the streets, living in a city must be your last choice , the more remote you are , the better.
Having said all this I still believe we will defeat them , but as icke says not until things get a lot worse. Humanities strength lies in the spiritual , or non physical realm (or at least it will do when we 'ascend' and assume our full potential). Perhaps as things get difficult for the average person they will be directed to draw on their inner strength and assume the mega being identity which they are. As more of us awaken in this way the dark forces will find it more and more uncomfortable to operate here and finally will be forced to flee. The more internal work we can do before things get challenging, the easier it will be. Check out this video for some solutions .......
.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4rO0bZC5Ys ..

Last edited by oz93666; 18-12-2013 at 09:04 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #16
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb Go forth and multiply like randy rabbits.

If I was Alex Jones, then I would be starting every broadcast with the 'spread the word' message, I would be concluding every news story with the 'spread the word' message and I would be concluding every broadcast - literally screaming - with the 'spread the word' message. Nothing is more important, it's fundamentally critical to our success, than spreading the word and encouraging everyone you spread the word to to do the same. Peace.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 26-12-2013 at 08:58 PM.