Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 05-07-2014, 09:33 PM   #1
jimoc

Default Any Opinions on George Kavassilas?

I recently read Kavassilas' book Our Universal Journey and found his claims that the global conspiracy has et/off-world origins fascinating. He talks about the moon/saturn matrix, the divine feminine, the "road to compression", the chakra system and the pineal gland amongst much else.

I did see it alleged in another thread that he is a reptilian but I can't see that. I do sometimes wonder if he is causing people to lose their heads in a lot of "cosmic" speculation rather than concentrating on making in difference in concrete matters down here on earth, though, but that's just a thought.

Any opinions on his work?

Last edited by jimoc; 06-07-2014 at 08:03 AM.
jimoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 04:48 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I've met George a couple times as he lives not far from me and he is a very gentle and loving man. His experiences are way beyond what most of us will ever have but I believe that he is sincere and very genuine. Same goes for his wife Cynthia.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2014, 04:55 PM   #3
jaga8
Inactive

I have seen this man on you tube and his information is interesting he has views on the chakras being etheric implants and should not be tampered with but his cosmic views make sense.
jaga8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 12:45 PM   #4
jaga8
Inactive

This is a very interesting interview with George.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qInzZm_tMC8
jaga8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 01:13 PM   #5
lobuk

Love George Kavassilas and even though his experiences may seem way out there and hard to believe, he seems very genuine and sincere in his approach. I don't discount anything that he says and keep an open mind to all possibilities.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote