Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 21-10-2013, 11:42 PM   #1
fanof2012

Default 9/11 - let it happen or made it happen

So was 9/11 a "let it happen on purpose" (LIHOP) or "made it happen on purpose" (MIHOP)? The latter is more popular at the present time, but in truth, neither is right or wrong because it is a matter of point of view.
Forces within the US government were responsible for 9/11 to an extent, and the military grade explosive nano-thermite residue found in the WTC dust is smoking gun proof of that since the US military is the only organization known to have access to nano-thermite. However, you can make the case that since the masterminds behind 9/11 were the Rothschild Zionists on the "Project for a New American Century," and since every single Rothschild Zionists on planet Earth, regardless of what corporation/government they work for, considers the Israeli Mossad to be their headquarters, then you can make the case that the US government LET the Mossad execute 9/11. Therefore, the people who say that 9/11 was a LIHOP are not wrong.
Every organization in the New World Order spider web of control was in on 9/11, but the Mossad played the biggest role by far. The documentary "9/11 Missing Links" exposes this in great detail.
There is also an article on veteranstoday.com that discusses this: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/07...or-mossad-job/
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 02:37 AM   #2
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb

Get your thinking cap on my friend, with respect, as there is a clear, logical chain one can follow here. The video footage of WTC7 collapsing proves that it wasn't a natural collapse. There was no way they could collapse WTC7 without knowing that the Twin Towers would collapse, as it was only the fires caused by the collapse of the Twin Towers that 'officially' caused WTC7 to collapse. Therefore, the Twin Towers must have been rigged to collapse. The Twin Towers 'officially' only collapsed because planes hit them. There is no way that they would prepare all of that and then rely on human beings flying jets into both Towers, even hypnotised or drugged human beings, to kick off the collapse sequences. No way on earth. Therefore, it's about as 'made it happen' as you are going to get. For example, unless you disagree with any of my logic, what exactly did they let happen and not make happen? I can't think of anything.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 22-10-2013 at 02:42 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 06:42 AM   #3
multiversal_quiver

It was a pivotal and crucial catalyst to bring about mass approval and consent-- even a demand for the subsequent actions. That, plus the apparent massive activity to manage information and control perception afterward, plus the conditioning of the official conspiracy theory into the public consciousness, when I step back and consider it from a broad perspective, leaves no doubt in my mind that this was a planned and staged event, just as sure as I am that the video of bin laden watching tv that was supposedly recovered during the alleged raid is bogus. It contained blatantly obvious, to me, psychological techniques. It was so pathetically poorly executed that I originally thought they must have made it look that way on purpose.

Last edited by multiversal_quiver; 22-10-2013 at 06:48 AM.
multiversal_quiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:34 AM   #4
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts
The video footage of WTC7 collapsing proves that it wasn't a natural collapse.
Why do people constantly focus on BLDG 7??

THE GUY WAS ON TV AND SAID THEY WERE GOING TO PULL THE BLDG DOWN!!!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com/v/-jPzAakHPpk

YES BLDG 7 WAS NOT A NATURAL FALL BUT NEITHER WERE THE 2 TOWERS EITHER!! (They were also PULLED (But no one admitted that THEY were like with BLDG 7))
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:12 AM   #5
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Why do people constantly focus on BLDG 7??
We focus on WTC7 because it is the smoking gun of 9/11. The collapse of the twin towers was broadcast to the world and most of the world, at the time, swallowed it. However, when people see the video footage of WTC7 collapsing at freefall speed, some 8 hours later, they realise that the official narrative is bullshit. People can be fooled into thinking that jets caused the twin towers to collapse, but they can't be fooled into thinking that fire caused WTC7 to collapse in the manner that it did. Yes, Silverstein basically admitted it, though he later tried saying his words meant something else, but many folks are still unaware of what he said. Moreover, many folks still haven't seen the video footage of WTC7 collapsing, which is exactly why we focus on WTC7.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
Old 08-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #6
Dude111

Ahhhhh I see!!
Old 08-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #7
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Ahhhhh I see!!
Elementary, my dear dude111.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #8
abrakebabra
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
So was 9/11 a "let it happen on purpose" (LIHOP) or "made it happen on purpose" (MIHOP)? The latter is more popular at the present time, but in truth, neither is right or wrong because it is a matter of point of view.
Forces within the US government were responsible for 9/11 to an extent, and the military grade explosive nano-thermite residue found in the WTC dust is smoking gun proof of that since the US military is the only organization known to have access to nano-thermite. However, you can make the case that since the masterminds behind 9/11 were the Rothschild Zionists on the "Project for a New American Century," and since every single Rothschild Zionists on planet Earth, regardless of what corporation/government they work for, considers the Israeli Mossad to be their headquarters, then you can make the case that the US government LET the Mossad execute 9/11. Therefore, the people who say that 9/11 was a LIHOP are not wrong.
Every organization in the New World Order spider web of control was in on 9/11, but the Mossad played the biggest role by far. The documentary "9/11 Missing Links" exposes this in great detail.
There is also an article on veteranstoday.com that discusses this: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/07...or-mossad-job/
Funny you should bring this up, I'm re-reading Icke's book 'Alice In Wonderland & The World Trade Centre Disaster' at the moment, and just today I read the part where Icke talks about this very subject. Here's his view on it:

Quote:
"All of these attacks [referring to 9/11, Oklahoma and Pearl Harbour] (and so, so many more) were not only made to happen they were allowed to happen and this is the combination you see in all these Illuminati stings. They arrange for their agents in government, the intelligence network, the military, and terrorist groups to execute the plan. At the same time they ensure that the plan is allowed to happen through lax security, and that those who are truly responsible are never named, let alone caught. Ideally you want both the execution of the plan and the "failed security" to involve the same organisation because that provides optimum efficiency and potential for cover-up. So, often, you find that the perpetrators and those protecting the perpetrators are actually the same people."
A synthesis of both in his view then.
abrakebabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 08:08 PM   #9
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrakebabra View Post
Funny you should bring this up, I'm re-reading Icke's book 'Alice In Wonderland & The World Trade Centre Disaster' at the moment, and just today I read the part where Icke talks about this very subject. Here's his view on it: A synthesis of both in his view then.
He obviously knows what he is talking about, some times it is a synthesis, but he is speaking in 'general terms' there. In 'general terms', he is quite right. However, I will eat my hat, gets hat ready , that if you asked him specifically about 9/11 he would acknowledge that they didn't 'allow' anyone to fly jets into skyscrapers. Whether by remote controlled planes, or some 'no plane theory' method, 'they' did it. No way they could risk anything else, too much riding on it, and we should all be able to figure that one out. I tend to favour remote controlled planes myself.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 09-11-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #10
abrakebabra
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
He obviously knows what he is talking about, some times it is a synthesis, but he is speaking in 'general terms' there. In 'general terms', he is quite right. However, I will eat my hat, gets hat ready , that if you asked him specifically about 9/11 he would acknowledge that they didn't 'allow' anyone to fly jets into skyscrapers. Whether by remote controlled planes, or some 'no plane' theory method, 'they' did it. No way they could risk anything else, too much riding on it, and we should all be able to figure that one out. I tend to favour remote controlled planes myself.
Yes on the specific aspect of ensuring planes crashed into the buildings as planned I have to agree with you, far too much riding on it to risk leaving it to a bunch of hijackers to complete the job!

Then again, no one died, no planes hit the towers, it was all Hollywood fakery (just getting that angle in there for the believers in the aforementioned )
abrakebabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #11
profiler

Quote:
He obviously knows what he is talking about, some times it is a synthesis, but he is speaking in 'general terms' there. In 'general terms', he is quite right. However, I will eat my hat, gets hat ready , that if you asked him specifically about 9/11 he would acknowledge that they didn't 'allow' anyone to fly jets into skyscrapers. Whether by remote controlled planes, or some 'no plane theory' method, 'they' did it. No way they could risk anything else, too much riding on it, and we should all be able to figure that one out. I tend to favour remote controlled planes myself.
Controlled or not, no object can penetrate a mesh consisting of a wall and flooring system the way you saw it on the TV. Bunny in the hat case. Bunny-planes. Hat-towers. Bear in mind it flew into a section of a wall backed by 5 or 6 levels of trusses fixed at the other end to the internal columns. I want someone who still believes in magic to demonstrate how it could be done. You can have unlimited kinetic energy to do it and steel sections made of wood or any stuff you want.
profiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #12
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by profiler View Post
Controlled or not, no object can penetrate a mesh consisting of a wall and flooring system the way you saw it on the TV. Bunny in the hat case. Bunny-planes. Hat-towers. Bear in mind it flew into a section of a wall backed by 5 or 6 levels of trusses fixed at the other end to the internal columns. I want someone who still believes in magic to demonstrate how it could be done. You can have unlimited kinetic energy to do it and steel sections made of wood or any stuff you want.
It's a bit of a moot point really. Regardless of exactly how they did it, they did it. The video footage of WTC7 collapsing proves that. I can see why folks might want to look into the planes, no planes or whatever else takes your fancy theory though. A bit like Kennedy, we all know he was wasted by secret societies/CIA and have a pretty good understanding why, but people still analyse the assassination footage to the nth degree.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 10-11-2013 at 07:44 PM.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #13
multiversal_quiver

They spent more time and effort trying to control the story, the information, and the lies than they have simply investigating the truth and communicating that to the people. That in itself is a smoking gun.

Why go through all the trouble of computer attacks on people critical of the lack of real bin laden evidence, as described in the link below?

Last edited by multiversal_quiver; 10-11-2013 at 07:47 PM.
multiversal_quiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #14
iluminawti

Building seven was meant to be a command center for the mayor (rudy) in case it was needed in an emergency situation. I believe that I read some where that it had reinforced floors/walls. So seeing it collapse in seconds into its own foot print, well it just does not add up in my mind. Thinking about it now, maybe it was the command center for the 911 scam false flag or what ever you want to call it. The only conspiracy about 911 is the official story
iluminawti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #15
profiler

Quote:
It's a bit of a moot point really. Regardless of exactly how they did it, they did it. The video footage of WTC7 collapsing proves that. I can see why folks might want to look into the planes, no planes or whatever else takes your fancy theory though. A bit like Kennedy, we all know he was wasted by secret societies/CIA and have a pretty good understanding why, but people still analyse the assassination footage to the nth degree.
WTC 7 collapsed to 7 hours long fires when one of its supporting columns gave way. Unlikely of course but within the ballpark of general common sense.

Kennedy dies or is vicsimised from a bullet to the back of the head. A patsy is manufactured within hours. Kind of weird but nothing denying reality here. it doesn't even matter if it was a psyop or not. The perps love it as it is. It's their perfect baby. They hope 911 will follow that path. They are clutching at straws.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:07 AM   #16
illuminumnuts

Quote:
WTC 7 collapsed to 7 hours long fires when one of its supporting columns gave way. Unlikely of course but within the ballpark of general common sense.
Have you seen the video footage of the collapse? If you had, then you'd realise that 47 storey skyscrapers, supported by separate steel columns, would not collapse in that manner if they were to collapse due to damage from fire. The collapse is total, symmetrical and at virtually freefall speed. In fact, some portions of the collapse sequence are literally at freefall speed.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:51 PM   #17
profiler

Quote:
Have you seen the video footage of the collapse? If you had, then you'd realise that 47 storey skyscrapers, supported by separate steel columns, would not collapse in that manner if they were to collapse due to damage from fire. The collapse is total, symmetrical and at virtually freefall speed. In fact, some portions of the collapse sequence are literally at freefall speed.
It's a lemon. It surely won't prevent many people from coming to right conclusions. I never gave it more than a a passing thought. The reasons you give are weak and are an invitation to endless bickering with no end in sight, just like Kennedy. To convince people we should concentrate on what is obvious and indisputable like planes having been swallowed in their entirety by a dense steel structure and a flimsy top collapsing massive structure beneath. Who can dispute this? They won't even try. Ask Alex Jones how a plane can enter a dense steel structure. He will tell you banksters did it or something like that.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #18
illuminumnuts

Question

Quote:
It's a lemon. It surely won't prevent many people from coming to right conclusions. I never gave it more than a a passing thought. The reasons you give are weak and are an invitation to endless bickering with no end in sight, just like Kennedy. To convince people we should concentrate on what is obvious and indisputable like planes having been swallowed in their entirety by a dense steel structure and a flimsy top collapsing massive structure beneath. Who can dispute this? They won't even try. Ask Alex Jones how a plane can enter a dense steel structure. He will tell you banksters did it or something like that.
I don't understand what point you are trying to make?
Old 13-11-2013, 09:59 PM   #19
dentedarthur
Banned

Or maybe "it was always going to happen" (IWAGTH)
The buildings were rigged for controlled demolition, as they were past their use by date.
Didn't suit some peoples agendas, being the 'world trade' centres 'n' all
Issue was forced, made to happen earlier, and used for nefarious purpose
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2013, 03:07 AM   #20
Dude111

Well they were definetly rigged! (No question)