Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 24-02-2019, 09:54 PM   #41
bamboozooka

every time i log in with my vpn browser i get an email saying i've logged in from a new device.
happy trackings on the new forum.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 12:06 AM   #42
Dude111

Im very sad............ VERY VERY SAD

I love this site very much and it seems he deosnt care

Last edited by Dude111; 25-02-2019 at 12:08 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 02:54 PM   #43
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Default I'm still waiting for confirmation

I applied to join the new forum several days ago but am still waiting for a reply. Have you had technical difficulties?
leighcgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 03:41 PM   #44
wingwang

There's a post over on the new forum from Seanx A.K.A. Sean Adl-Tabatabai ?

NOOOOOOOOooo! Everyone's gonna get banned!

https://social.davidicke.com/index.p...-of-dave-icke/
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 06:51 PM   #45
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post

i've debated with a lot of progressives and my hope was never that they would get banned

My hope was always that they would come to see what i can see which is that the AUTHORITARIAN-left is controlled by the oligarchs

With a new forum all of those progressives who got banned will likely flood back into the new forum and it will be interesting to see if they keep on peddling the same old lies even after we have been able to view political correctness being pushed down FROM ABOVE or whether they will have finally admitted to themselves that the progressive agenda is coming FROM THE ELITES who are socially engineering society to move it closer to enslavement under a more globalised technocracy

All genuine diversity will be lost and everyone will dress the same, speak the same, look the same, act the same, think the same, eat the same, have the same tech and watch the same crap on it. They will all lose their individual cultures in the 'melting pot' and instead will have a surface corporate and globalised psuedo-culture

No one will have any idea where they came from or how they got to be where they are. They will have no roots. All there will be is the mono-culture which will not be created organically by the people but instead handed down to them through state sanctioned platforms by the technocratic class who will use it as a form of ongoing social engineering

And you better not have an opinion of your own! or else the algorithms will lower your social credit score. No you'd better be very good at being a brainless drone or very good at pretending to be one and your act must last 24 hours a day and 7 days a week because they will be listening and watching constantly to your every word and movement

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-02-2019 at 07:01 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 07:08 PM   #46
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post

Ahahahahahahahaha!!! WTF? You have got to be kidding me. Yeah, I'm going over there!

Last edited by supertzar; 25-02-2019 at 07:08 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 07:13 PM   #47
pigscanfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
Well I've tried to sign up for the new forum be so far I've not received me conformation email. Over a week now
Whenever I try and sign up under this username, I am informed "You did not pass the security check. Please try again." Has anyone else had this?
Old 25-02-2019, 07:29 PM   #48
supertzar

After all this time I can honestly say fuck this, fuck David Icke, fuck Gareth, fuck Sean, fuck the trolls, fuck all this shit.

Q is where it is at. David Icke hasn't had one new interesting bit of information in twenty years. Now a new forum with seanex involved? Yeah, you are really going places with that plan. Sometimes I wonder if G secretly hates him and wants to sabotage his endeavors as much as possible.
Old 25-02-2019, 07:34 PM   #49
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
After all this time I can honestly say fuck this, fuck David Icke, fuck Gareth, fuck Sean, fuck the trolls, fuck all this shit.

Q is where it is at. David Icke hasn't had one new interesting bit of information in twenty years. Now a new forum with seanex involved? Yeah, you are really going places with that plan. Sometimes I wonder if G secretly hates him and wants to sabotage his endeavors as much as possible.
come on man

the ultimate aim here is not to go to war with other factions of the public

the ultimate aim is that we destroy the false narratives of the elites so that we can all see how they are playing us and leading us all down the garden path

we don't need progressives to be our enemies. We need them to be our allies

we need them to start noticing how much pressure from above is being applied on society regarding aspects of the progressive agenda so that they can see that its all coming down from the very same oligarchic class who have been screwing the world up through neoliberalism and corporatism

Those very same elites are now trying to convince us that they are great guys who have suddenly decided to lead us all to some sort of technological utopia!

We need progressives to remember who these people are and the kinds of crimes they have been carrying out for centuries

They're not good people and they sure as hell aren't planning on taking us to any kind of utopia

since the 1990's the 'left' seems to have developed some sort of amnesia but it needs to remember that the goal was to shake the chains off the workers not help the oligarchs to wrap whole new ones around us!

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-02-2019 at 07:44 PM.
Old 25-02-2019, 08:06 PM   #50
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
come on man

the ultimate aim here is not to go to war with other factions of the public

the ultimate aim is that we destroy the false narratives of the elites so that we can all see how they are playing us and leading us all down the garden path

we don't need progressives to be our enemies. We need them to be our allies

we need them to start noticing how much pressure from above is being applied on society regarding aspects of the progressive agenda so that they can see that its all coming down from the very same oligarchic class who have been screwing the world up through neoliberalism and corporatism

Those very same elites are now trying to convince us that they are great guys who have suddenly decided to lead us all to some sort of technological utopia!

We need progressives to remember who these people are and the kinds of crimes they have been carrying out for centuries

They're not good people and they sure as hell aren't planning on taking us to any kind of utopia

since the 1990's the 'left' seems to have developed some sort of amnesia but it needs to remember that the goal was to shake the chains off the workers not help the oligarchs to wrap whole new ones around us!

Good points I guess but I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing. I am exasperated that seanx has anything to do with David Icke, let alone that the new forum has him involved. I am not seeing the connection to progressives.

Last edited by supertzar; 25-02-2019 at 08:09 PM.
Old 25-02-2019, 08:26 PM   #51
metak88

Quote:
Good points I guess but I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing. I am exasperated that seanx has anything to do with David Icke, let alone that the new forum has him involved. I am not seeing the connection to progressives.
He just created an account and made one post. I don't think he's involved in managing the new forum or anything?
Old 25-02-2019, 08:27 PM   #52
metak88

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigscanfly View Post
Whenever I try and sign up under this username, I am informed "You did not pass the security check. Please try again." Has anyone else had this?
Temporarily disable any ad or script blocker and try again.
Old 25-02-2019, 08:29 PM   #53
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
He just created an account and made one post. I don't think he's involved in managing the new forum or anything?
Obviously he is welcome and got on board right away which says enough for me to not want to go near it.
Old 25-02-2019, 08:46 PM   #54
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
the clash with the progressives really blew up when the migrant crisis happened

the progressives want to remove borders while some of us see that as part of the elite agenda especially when cabal assets like the late peter sutherland and others have essentially admitted as much and when we see big money and cabal operatives like george soros pushing that agenda

the progressives responded to our claims that the migrant crisis was being managed and driven by the cabal by calling us names like 'nazi', 'racists' and so on

but at the end of the day the truth doesn't care what either party thinks. The truth is that either it is part of an elite agenda or it isn't and if it is indeed part of their agenda and if we are indeed trying to seek the truth then we should be able to say as much without progressives trying to jump down our throats and bully us into silence

You'll also hear the progressives arguing against brexit probably because they know that the EU intends to keep imposing quotas of migrants onto member states but by aligning themselves with the EU they are aligning themselves with an elite run organisation that has its roots in nazism

Some of us have been trying to point out these contradictions but other people have their own agendas and don't want to listen

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-02-2019 at 08:58 PM.
Old 25-02-2019, 09:04 PM   #55
supertzar

I'm not talking about that. By 'progressives' do you mean seanx though? That would make a slight bit of sense to me. Otherwise...?

Last edited by supertzar; 25-02-2019 at 09:07 PM.
Old 25-02-2019, 09:26 PM   #56
wingwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
You maybe right. I would imagine a twat like Sean might get off rubbing people's noses in it after what happened with The People's Voice. Let's see if he gets banned and his post deleted, after all, that's what should happen as he's banned here!
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 09:46 PM   #57
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I'm not talking about that. By 'progressives' do you mean seanx though? That would make a slight bit of sense to me. Otherwise...?
why don't you ask sean how he feels about borders and about brexit?
Old 25-02-2019, 10:06 PM   #58
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
why don't you ask sean how he feels about borders and about brexit?
Don't have to. If you are implying the guy has a sock collection on the loose around here I would tend to agree.
Old 25-02-2019, 10:39 PM   #59
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Don't have to. If you are implying the guy has a sock collection on the loose around here I would tend to agree.
what i'm saying is that the progressives that i have debated with in this forum for the last 5 years have been pretty consistent across a lot of issues; the battlelines have always been very clear

so if sean was anti-brexit (and pro-EU) and if he was arguing for an end to borders then he'd be pretty consistent with the progressives i've been debating with

I posted a solutions thread where i threw out various ideas hoping to get people thinking about how society could be different and better. All the ideas had the same characteristics which is to say they were all decentralised solutions designed to empower the little guy and gal on the street

The authoritarian-left and the authoritarian-right on the other hand are always looking to centralise power away from the workers on the street and instead put it in the hands of elites but if power is centralised it is moved out of the hands of the workers. If the state or corporations are handed all the power then the power is not in the hands of the workers

I can't understand why progressives can't understand these simple dynamics...They claim to be speaking from a moral high ground but all they are doing is making a case for slavery

If you don't want to be a slave (a helpless victim of a dominating influence) then you cannot agree to power being put into the hands of an all powerful authority. A slave is fed and a slave is housed and as long as a slave does what they are told they are not punished but they are still a slave because they have no freedom of choice and therefore they lose their human dignity. The technocracy that is being built by the oligarchic elites is designed to enslave the workers and deny them freedom of choice

So why would progressives agree to that? They are settling for slavery pure and simple and as this technocracy deepens this will become more and more painfully apparent to people. I just hope people realise all this before we pass a point of no return

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-02-2019 at 10:44 PM.
Old 25-02-2019, 10:43 PM   #60
creepingdave

I signed up ages ago but also received no email or confirmation so it still pending.
creepingdave is offline   Reply With Quote