Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 01-02-2019, 02:05 PM   #21
TheArranger

A professor during a medical expertise session once argued to me that Medicine wasn’t an exact science, to which I just replied : no it isn’t

I don’t mean to be ‘professing’ around here but just forward backed hypotheses and statements for the sake of thinking and sharing views. And I find amazing to see someone seriously state that I should confront anything I read to his own sayings before to make my opinion.

I’m very suspicious about genetics of which I think it’s the latest pseudo-medical fraud that came in due time to make up for the decline of bacteriology after vaccination or antibiotic therapy had been debunked and denounced by too many doctors and savants themselves.

It’s been pointed out since the invention of the microscope that ‘Science’ as you call it hides back deeper and deeper into darkness and obscurantism behind such smoke screens just to keep supporting dose and drug sales for big companies, thus toying more and more dangerously with human life since if you trust what was stated in the past century and repeated in the latest decades, one pill of a new generation antibiotic or one shot of vaccine are now just enough to disrupt your ‘gene pool’ life-long.

A good two-thirds of what’s called ‘Science’ was made of empirical assumptions appealing more to belief than intelligence, let alone common sense, so I did like most scientists or doctors did with as much bias and bad faith as they'd show. I practically always ended up getting to my ends and proving me right as much you can prove anything or its opposite by using words and fudging theory… That’s why they coined genetics so that there be no more possible discussion but just plain ‘faith’.

Next stage as now predicted is the final decline and disappearance of Medecine as we know it but don’t worry, they’ll find something new to keep the business going.
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 02:38 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

Neanderthals ‘kept our early ancestors out of Europe’
Ancient teeth found in China suggest Homo sapiens was outwitted by its rivals
Robin McKie
Sat 17 Oct 2015 15.00 BST

The discovery of a hoard of ancient human teeth in a Chinese cave has forced scientists to reconsider our species’ relations with our closest evolutionary cousins, the Neanderthals. The find, revealed in the science journal Nature, shows modern humans must have left their African homeland and reached southern China more than 80,000 years ago.

This unexpectedly early date contrasts with our ancestors’ far more recent arrival in Europe - about 45,000 years ago – and suggests Homo sapiens was prevented, for some reason, from moving there for tens of thousands of years. Anthropologist María Martinón-Torres, from University College London – a member of the team that made the discovery – is confident of the reason. She blames the Neanderthals.

“Homo sapiens evolved in Africa and emerged from the continent about 100,000 years ago and swept eastward with little apparent resistance from other hominid species they encountered. But when they headed north, they reached the Levant and met the Neanderthals at the southern edge of their European domain. And there they stopped our spread. Essentially Europe was too small for the both of us.”

Neanderthals were experienced hunters and gifted foragers, and had controlled Europe for hundreds of thousands of years. They were therefore able to keep us at the edge of Europe for 40,000 years, added Martinón-Torres. “It was not a matter of physical confrontation, however. It was a matter of who was best able to exploit resources. They had much more experience of the harsher, colder conditions that existed in Europe. I think we have underestimated them. They were not grunting, ignorant cavemen. They were our equals.”
https://www.theguardian.com/science/...-out-of-europe

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-02-2019 at 02:54 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 02:47 PM   #23
TheArranger

Sorry I get over your post and check it further, but since I'm at it I'll go even further by stating that genetics was the final step to scientific dictatorship, because it’s been a while since medical experts of all kinds were given the upper-hand on Justice decisions.

Also a finger print could be checked by anyone, but DNA is something kept accessible for scientists in the secrecy of their laboratories, and a genetic fingerprint is regarded as an ‘undeniable proof’ by Justice. People were a bit more deprived from their right of control and access to information and then from their sovereignty again thanks to ‘genetics’.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:56 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
Sorry I get over your post and check it further, but since I'm at it I'll go even further by stating that genetics was the final step to scientific dictatorship, because it’s been a while since medical experts of all kinds were given the upper-hand on Justice decisions.

Also a finger print could be checked by anyone, but DNA is something kept accessible for scientists in the secrecy of their laboratories, and a genetic fingerprint is regarded as an ‘undeniable proof’ by Justice. People were a bit more deprived from their right of control and access to information and then from their sovereignty again thanks to ‘genetics’.
science is politicised for sure

history will be rewritten to suit the narratives of progressives
Old 01-02-2019, 03:07 PM   #25
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Neanderthals were experienced hunters and gifted foragers, and had controlled Europe for hundreds of thousands of years. They were therefore able to keep us at the edge of Europe for 40,000 years, added Martinón-Torres. “It was not a matter of physical confrontation, however. It was a matter of who was best able to exploit resources. They had much more experience of the harsher, colder conditions that existed in Europe. I think we have underestimated them. They were not grunting, ignorant cavemen. They were our equals.”
https://www.theguardian.com/science/...-out-of-europe
Funny because the protrusion(?) noticeable in the rear of Homo Sapiens skull and absent from Neanderthal’s was nicknamed ‘the hunter’s hump’ as if Neanderthal hadn’t been one too…

Basically they seem to now contrary the former theory claiming out loud that Homo Sapiens as then regarded as ‘us’ (?) had been the ‘elected’ kind sole able to develop technology, create industry and all the wonderful things belonging to modern society.

That’s what I meant too by alluding to these people always needing change and ‘revolution’ as diversions to numb the public’s mind and carrying on business.
Old 01-02-2019, 03:09 PM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
Funny because the protrusion(?) noticeable in the rear of Homo Sapiens skull and absent from Neanderthal’s was nicknamed ‘the hunter’s hump’ as if Neanderthal hadn’t been one too…

Basically they seem to now contrary the former theory claiming out loud that Homo Sapiens as then regarded as ‘us’ (?) had been the ‘elected’ kind sole able to develop technology, create industry and all the wonderful things belonging to modern society.

That’s what I meant too by alluding to these people always needing change and ‘revolution’ as diversions to numb the public’s mind and carrying on business.
i'm not convinced by the out of africa theory either