Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2018, 10:06 PM   #81
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 367 (227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post


To all empaths,
The only way to not attract narcs is to be a BITCH!
They will not want to come near you.
I'd like to say that's true but they are also attracted to narcissists - so being a bitch will also attract them unfortunately - it's amusing to watch them kill each other when they find another narc though....
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 10:16 PM   #82
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I'd like to say that's true but they are also attracted to narcissists - so being a bitch will also attract them unfortunately - it's amusing to watch them kill each other when they find another narc though....
That may be so but listen to this. They will discard.


I didn't know there are so many different types of empaths.
I know which I belong to...the one that stopped healing people. I just leave them to deal with their shit. LOL







Last edited by elshaper; 11-03-2018 at 10:19 PM.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 11:08 PM   #83
JumpRogue
Moderator
 
JumpRogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: EU
Posts: 491
Likes: 189 (136 Posts)
Default

Many people believe they are empathetic, but the reality is they are not. Can you differentiate between empathy and sympathy?

Sympathy is feeling sorry for a person’s situation. You see they are sad and you acknowledge it, but you really don’t connect to that feeling in yourself.

As an example, your friend gets a diagnosis. You’ve never had a serious diagnosis, so you will feel bad for them, and you wish them well, but you really don’t get what it feels like to be in your friend’s situation–so you can’t connect to those feelings. You just know its a bummer, negative, sad and not good.

And then again, maybe you can. Seeing your friend’s emotions stirs up a time in your past: You remember when you were sick and in the hospital once and felt helpless and hopeless, and lost and alone. The latter of these two examples is empathy.

Empathy is the ability to truly find that place in yourself that connects to how that person is feeling and to feel it yourself. So when I see a friend truly sad and hurting, I connect to that part of myself and I can understand their pain. I can intuitively feel it. I know it. I connect to it, and hence connect to you.

my training, I play videos with high emotional content. When I am playing my videos, I often am reading email or thinking about something else. I’ve seen them 100s of times. And every now and then, when I am paused and thinking — looking around as I think, I feel a wave of emotion come over me, or I’ll feel my face literally go sad. And I’ll stop myself. I’ve questioned, why do I suddenly feel sad?

What is going on is my mirror neuron’s have kicked in and I didn’t even realize it!! As I become aware of what is going on, I will inevitability find myself staring a person who is highly engaged in the video making a very strong emotional expression. And without even realizing it, my dang mirror neuron’s trip off in my head, induced the emotional response in me and I’m making the freak’n expression on my face. I’m also feeling the emotion too! It’s usually sadness that I key into. Isn’t that wild?

I’m reacting to a person–who is reacting to a video I am not watching! I’m pretty numb to the videos too because I’ve played them so many times. It’s very powerful and profound.

So are you empathetic? Or sympathetic? Or both?

And do your mirror neurons fire and activate when you see other people’s emotions on their face?

If you aren’t sure, next time you see someone displaying a very strong emotion on their face, pause yourself. Is your face making the same expression? If so, you’ve caught your mirror neurons at work! You’re highly sensitive to other people’s emotions and probably extremely empathetic.

If you don’t respond, don’t beat yourself up. You are a not as emotional as some people, and that’s good too. We need people who aren’t as emotional in life to help society do the jobs those with emotions can’t do! And we thank you for that, too! You are equally important!

If the world depended on me to do the work of a doctor, firefighter or policeman, we’d be in serious trouble!
__________________
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:26 PM   #84
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 367 (227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
That may be so but listen to this. They will discard.


I didn't know there are so many different types of empaths.
I know which I belong to...the one that stopped healing people. I just leave them to deal with their shit. LOL






I tried each one but couldn't listen to any of the videos as the voice is a narcissist and gives me red flags. If a narcissist created them I don't trust the information.

Narcs will fake empathy and often show a love of animals - but this is to draw you in. You have to get to know some narcs as they don't all have this kind of unemotional voice as most of them have learned to act being like an empath.
When I say learned - they literally try on an accent from someone - body mannerisms - and act in front of the mirror over and over - so they are socially accepted as a 'human'.

A narc is useful to some extent in things like car crashes- they will keep calm and get people away from the situation and stop the panic.
At the same time they will tell you that you don't need an ambulance and watch you die - you might die peacefully but yeah - I think you should go with the panic survival instinct feeling if you want to stay alive. They make good surgeons for this reason - they don't mind gore and they don't cry if you die so they get on with the job without being distracted by emotions.
Also as actors they can change into another persons character easily.

So they are useful to society - but they need to be supervised by an emotional adult. A lot like robots.

Right now the robots they are creating they want to mimic having feelings and emotions - but they are only mimicking which makes them dangerous - because we need to know who does and does not have empathy.

I have more hope they can program empathy into a robot than they can cure a narc. But mimicking empathy is not the same as having it - a narcissist is a robot mimicking empathy.
Mirroring you!

So it matters not what kind of empath you are - they are basically saying in these videos
" don't look at what I'm doing over here - look at what you are doing - what kind of an empath are you?" "Oh you are so special look what kind of a special empath you are", " let me put you up on this pedestal so I can knock you off it from a great height"
the focus is on you and not them. A tactic the government does well with the press.
While this diversion is going on what are they getting from you? Trust?

What does your gut feeling tell you about these videos? Trust that.

Mine tells me that there are narcs and psychopaths - everyone else is an empath.

Last edited by Sabrina; 12-03-2018 at 01:36 PM.
Likes: (1)
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 10:51 AM   #85
serpentine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,053
Likes: 1,166 (721 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Whatever you do ..don't attack.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x36fI_SPy9c

.....and to whoever was listening to that story and crying just past midnight gmt a few weeks ago. You're not alone.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 11:15 AM   #86
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

There is a positive side to narcissists!

Quote:
Narcissists teach you how to love yourself. They force you to?

Isn't that true?

They are your mirror.

Quote:
NPD has taught me much about myself and others. I am trying to build boundaries and am coming across so much resistance that it is easier to be a hermit avoiding social niceties xx?
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:13 PM   #87
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default NLP: Linguistic ambiguity

Train yourself to recognise their tactics!



^These ambiguity in a conversation will make your mind wonder what it means and while you are wondering, you are in a hypnotic state. Hence you become vulnerable to a suggestion. In the example of the first video, they can slip in a desired emotional state such as anger, rage etc



Beware!

Last edited by elshaper; 05-04-2018 at 12:26 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:18 PM   #88
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 922 (644 Posts)
Default

Who needs to be an empath? Surely imagination and intellect can fulfill all empathy can.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 03:12 PM   #89
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 367 (227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Who needs to be an empath? Surely imagination and intellect can fulfill all empathy can.
I think intellectuals are using their empathy as well as imagination when solving a problem - detectives put themselves in others shoes for example and that involves empathy.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 08:18 PM   #90
lone star
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,823
Likes: 165 (122 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post


To all empaths,
The only way to not attract narcs is to be a BITCH!
They will not want to come near you.
Truth! I was hanging out with some girls. Young and drunk. (my fav) messing around with them both but at some point they lost it. Started telling me to make a choice between the 2. I choose RUN!
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:31 PM   #91
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone star View Post
Truth! I was hanging out with some girls. Young and drunk. (my fav) messing around with them both but at some point they lost it. Started telling me to make a choice between the 2. I choose RUN!
So you are a narc then.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 10:02 PM   #92
lone star
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,823
Likes: 165 (122 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
So you are a narc then.
Wolf with no shame
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 10:47 PM   #93
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone star View Post
Wolf with no shame
well, I'm sorry to hear you are. Your next incarnation will be in the Matrix again since you won't be able to deal with your own issues but to runaway.

I'm also sorry that you don't know what's coming to you as you get older...not a pretty sight. Youth will not continue.

I guess you have no identity of your own or feelings so I can say whatever I like. You are an empty shell i.e. entity possessed zombie acting as a vampire. All the narcs I've met the same. They love to suck the energy. Just don't mess with the wrong kind which may also be wearing a sheep clothing.

Last edited by elshaper; 05-04-2018 at 11:02 PM.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:00 AM   #94
lone star
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,823
Likes: 165 (122 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
well, I'm sorry to hear you are. Your next incarnation will be in the Matrix again since you won't be able to deal with your own issues but to runaway.

I'm also sorry that you don't know what's coming to you as you get older...not a pretty sight. Youth will not continue.

I guess you have no identity of your own or feelings so I can say whatever I like. You are an empty shell i.e. entity possessed zombie acting as a vampire. All the narcs I've met the same. They love to suck the energy. Just don't mess with the wrong kind which may also be wearing a sheep clothing.


I like this post. Very cold. Wolves love this. It hardens you up. Elshaper you have potential. Remember what Mr. Icke says above this thread.

We have to learn how to awaken in the dream.

Meanwhile im sucking the marrow out of the matrix


Last edited by lone star; 06-04-2018 at 03:09 AM.
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:08 PM   #95
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 367 (227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone star View Post


I like this post. Very cold. Wolves love this. It hardens you up. Elshaper you have potential. Remember what Mr. Icke says above this thread.

We have to learn how to awaken in the dream.

Meanwhile im sucking the marrow out of the matrix

In the animal kingdom many female wolves leave a pack to search for a pack of their own.
Very few remain lone wolves - those that do become more aggressive and dangerous than the average wolf in a pack.

However they have difficulty hunting as they cannot take down large prey alone.

Instead lone wolves will hunt smaller easier prey.

Hence this forum may be good hunting ground....lol....

Last edited by Sabrina; 06-04-2018 at 01:18 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:21 PM   #96
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
In the animal kingdom many female wolves leave a pack to search for a pack of their own.
Very few remain lone wolves - those that do become more aggressive and dangerous than the average wolf in a pack.

However they have difficulty hunting as they cannot take down large prey alone.

Instead lone wolves will hunt smaller easier prey.

Hence this forum may be good hunting ground....lol....
Think about this, preys always go for the easy picking e.g. weak, sick in animal kingdom.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 02:24 PM   #97
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone star View Post


I like this post. Very cold. Wolves love this. It hardens you up. Elshaper you have potential. Remember what Mr. Icke says above this thread.

We have to learn how to awaken in the dream.

Meanwhile im sucking the marrow out of the matrix

Sorry, your words mean nothing to me.
You might as well be an A.I. churning out words that has been programmed.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 02:38 PM   #98
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

I would say one thing in this thread.

All animals have empathy to varying degrees. Humans mostly have it very dormant in them, as they lead mainly shielded lifes.

So for all those whom claim wolves or something is an example of empathy, you are not being straight.

All mammals have divering degrees of empathy, and based on there characteristics, the empathy will be shown.

Dolphins and pandas, have just as much empathy as wolves do.

So why do people judge empathy from wolves perspectives, lol

Empathy i will say again, is not what wolves are. Yep wolves use empathy, but so does every other animal. Pandas are very empathic, and we see them as cuddly animals, whom do not harm.

Empathy is only one part of an animals make up. If your a predator animal or prey animal, you will use your empathy in different ways. Empathy is only a part of what an animal is, and is not what wolves are, or dolphins are. Both would be very empathic, but there other characteristics mean they are very different animals.

Empathy is something animals use to make judgements about other animals. Its important in the animal world.

You cannot judge what empathy is, by looking at one animal, like wolves. Thats not what empathy is. Empathy is used by all animals to make judgements about other animals, based on whom they are, to make there judgements that are so important in the very difficult thing we call nature.

Empathy is used by all animals, but depending on the characteristics of those animals, its used in different ways. So no one animal displays exactly what empathy is. They use empathy within what they are as an animal. So a panda, is just as empathic as a wolve, but obviously they use empathy in different ways.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 06-04-2018 at 02:46 PM.
Likes: (2)
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 03:08 PM   #99
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 367 (227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I would say one thing in this thread.

All animals have empathy to varying degrees. Humans mostly have it very dormant in them, as they lead mainly shielded lifes.

So for all those whom claim wolves or something is an example of empathy, you are not being straight.

All mammals have divering degrees of empathy, and based on there characteristics, the empathy will be shown.

Dolphins and pandas, have just as much empathy as wolves do.

So why do people judge empathy from wolves perspectives, lol

Empathy i will say again, is not what wolves are. Yep wolves use empathy, but so does every other animal. Pandas are very empathic, and we see them as cuddly animals, whom do not harm.

Empathy is only one part of an animals make up. If your a predator animal or prey animal, you will use your empathy in different ways. Empathy is only a part of what an animal is, and is not what wolves are, or dolphins are. Both would be very empathic, but there other characteristics mean they are very different animals.

Empathy is something animals use to make judgements about other animals. Its important in the animal world.

You cannot judge what empathy is, by looking at one animal, like wolves. Thats not what empathy is. Empathy is used by all animals to make judgements about other animals, based on whom they are, to make there judgements that are so important in the very difficult thing we call nature.

Empathy is used by all animals, but depending on the characteristics of those animals, its used in different ways. So no one animal displays exactly what empathy is. They use empathy within what they are as an animal. So a panda, is just as empathic as a wolve, but obviously they use empathy in different ways.
I agree. But what you don't often find in nature is a totally non empathic animal. You do find that in humans.
To me this proves that we are different from animals- or some of us are - and not in a good way
- if you want to know what a fallen Angel would be like I reckon a narcissistic psychopath would be a good idea
as they have no empathy - Milton's Satan in Paradise Lost reels you in as you feel empathy for him - until you
realise he has no empathy for you.

Last edited by Sabrina; 06-04-2018 at 03:11 PM.
Likes: (1)
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 03:20 PM   #100
lone star
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,823
Likes: 165 (122 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
In the animal kingdom many female wolves leave a pack to search for a pack of their own.
Very few remain lone wolves - those that do become more aggressive and dangerous than the average wolf in a pack.

However they have difficulty hunting as they cannot take down large prey alone.

Instead lone wolves will hunt smaller easier prey.

Hence this forum may be good hunting ground....lol....
We are all wounded prey. I mean just watch people in public. Look how self absorbed they are. Consciously mad. So to deal with our sickness, we treat it with more illusion soup. Its encouraged by all of us. No bad guys here. We are the freaking conspiracy!
Likes: (1)
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
de-sensitize, empath, energy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:25 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.