Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-06-2014, 11:38 AM   #1
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default My encounter with a "CIA killer"

A couple years ago this dude came up to me on campus asking how much a quarter ounce of weed goes for these days. "That depends on quality, are you a medical patient, that kind of thing but about 50 bucks I guess" was my answer. He said he just got out of jail and wasn't really up on things.

This guy looked to be about fifty-five, 5'6", thin with a face and manner that told of years of hard drinking. He started talking about working for the CIA, claiming to have killed 110 people and only going to trial twice. He said he refused to do assassinations - he only killed if someone was a threat to someone else.

This guy was getting uncomfortably close to my face. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. However I was fascinated by his tales and wanted to see what else he said so I stayed a while to see what was up.

He started sort of trying to recruit me. He said he chose me because I reminded him of himself about thirty years ago, a warrior. Oh shit I hope I'm not like him I thought! He looked me in the eye, pointed his finger and solemnly intoned "I can spot a hard-ass and you are a stone. cold. diamond." I tried my hardest not to laugh. "Martial arts," he pointed again? "A little bit of Karate," I admitted. That seemed to confirm his assessment of my badassery.

The weirdness intensified when he claimed to know where an alien was being kept only about twenty minutes away and did I want to go see it? He said once you get in though there is no getting out. Whether the twenty minutes was by foot or car I didn't find out. I told him no I can't go see the alien because I have to pick up my daughter. When he found out I have kids he was disappointed. He said he couldn't bring me in with a good conscience because of that.

Relieved that becoming a CIA killer was not in the cards I moved to another spot to kill a few minutes rolling a ciggie. From this vantage point I watched as he manically approached any passersby who would listen at all. Probably a scammer, I thought - but what a weird scam!

Last edited by supertzar; 18-06-2014 at 12:46 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 01:20 PM   #2
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Default

Perhaps he's an unpublished author? Crying out for attention? Needy?

D
__________________
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 01:39 PM   #3
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Perhaps he's an unpublished author? Crying out for attention? Needy?

D
I didn't get the sense this person has done a lot of writing. It crossed my mind he might have been trying to rob me when we got to where the "alien" was. He could be deluded or it is even possible he actually is a CIA asset. That's why I love weird shit like that - you can't ever really know can you?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 03:21 PM   #4
king triad
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 10,477
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Sounds like you met a mental person...you were lucky to get away...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 03:33 PM   #5
peabrain
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 4,682
Likes: 1,652 (856 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
Sounds like you met a mental person...you were lucky to get away...
+1.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 03:40 PM   #6
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Similar thing happened to me once when I was much younger. I was in a pub drinking alone and got chatting to two guys there. After a while they told me they were killers (assassins) and worked for the army. We chatted some more and I couldn't tell if they were for real or not, but either way I deemed them a couple of psychos and said I had to be leaving. They shook my hand, one limp with no pressure, the other the big squeeze. I still can't see any reason why (if they were what they said they were) they would tell me, so reckon they were probably just nutters trying to freak me out.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 03:50 PM   #7
the_light
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: I am currently residing in the body of a vain and naive young woman.
Posts: 45
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
A couple years ago this dude came up to me on campus asking how much a quarter ounce of weed goes for these days. "That depends on quality, are you a medical patient, that kind of thing but about 50 bucks I guess" was my answer. He said he just got out of jail and wasn't really up on things.

This guy looked to be about fifty-five, 5'6", thin with a face and manner that told of years of hard drinking. He started talking about working for the CIA, claiming to have killed 110 people and only going to trial twice. He said he refused to do assassinations - he only killed if someone was a threat to someone else.

This guy was getting uncomfortably close to my face. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. However I was fascinated by his tales and wanted to see what else he said so I stayed a while to see what was up.

He started sort of trying to recruit me. He said he chose me because I reminded him of himself about thirty years ago, a warrior. Oh shit I hope I'm not like him I thought! He looked me in the eye, pointed his finger and solemnly intoned "I can spot a hard-ass and you are a stone. cold. diamond." I tried my hardest not to laugh. "Martial arts," he pointed again? "A little bit of Karate," I admitted. That seemed to confirm his assessment of my badassery.

The weirdness intensified when he claimed to know where an alien was being kept only about twenty minutes away and did I want to go see it? He said once you get in though there is no getting out. Whether the twenty minutes was by foot or car I didn't find out. I told him no I can't go see the alien because I have to pick up my daughter. When he found out I have kids he was disappointed. He said he couldn't bring me in with a good conscience because of that.

Relieved that becoming a CIA killer was not in the cards I moved to another spot to kill a few minutes rolling a ciggie. From this vantage point I watched as he manically approached any passersby who would listen at all. Probably a scammer, I thought - but what a weird scam!
I've met people who've said similar things. Definitely a nutjob. I imagine actual murderers don't tend to go around telling people of their kills.
the_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 05:07 PM   #8
truth addict
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 495
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Me likes. You could actually write books. The correct tone, sardonic in this case!

Given my experience with such people, I can assure you he was just a poor drunk that read some conspiracy/alternative info on the Internet or heard from someone and had to glamourize a bit his pathetic existance.

One of these guys, a bricklayer depressed because his wife left him, told me that he was a reincarnation of Jesus and I was one of the thiefs that were crucified with him. He "got" all this data from closing his eyes and "freewriting" on a paper.

Last edited by truth addict; 18-06-2014 at 05:12 PM.
truth addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 05:10 PM   #9
truth addict
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 495
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_light View Post
I've met people who've said similar things. Definitely a nutjob. I imagine actual murderers don't tend to go around telling people of their kills.
Exactly.
truth addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2014, 06:24 AM   #10
ritchs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 7,588
Likes: 422 (225 Posts)
Default

I used to work at the desk in a library. All sorts came in. One guy with crazed eyes spotted a book on the desk and announced he was a High Level Reiki Master. Yeah, whatever....

One lady came up to me with a flower that she held like a magic wand and cast a spell on me (I was not impressed)

Some self righteous well dressed person told me there was drug deals going down outside the door. I said I couldn't help since I didn't know what a drug deal going down looks like.

I worked in Manhattan once upon a time. You can see people walking down the street with one leg in their pocket almost ...

The list of nutters is endless, they stamp them out like cookies


That guy could have taken you back to his flat, sodomized you and put you in his sound proof dungeon for 15 yrs
__________________
“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 19-06-2014 at 06:26 AM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2014, 08:06 AM   #11
truth addict
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 495
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post

That guy could have taken you back to his flat, sodomized you and put you in his sound proof dungeon for 15 yrs
This part of your post was priceless.
truth addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2014, 10:13 AM   #12
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Ritchs, someone could do the same to you and it might not be the crazy man with the wild eyes. You have to be smart because anything could happen to anyone at any time. I wouldn't be in the situation you described.

Last edited by supertzar; 19-06-2014 at 10:55 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2014, 08:22 PM   #13
ritchs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 7,588
Likes: 422 (225 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Ritchs, someone could do the same to you and it might not be the crazy man with the wild eyes. You have to be smart because anything could happen to anyone at any time. I wouldn't be in the situation you described.
Tis true. I have good street smarts as having worked nights in midtown Manhattan, near Hells Kitchen, a piece of my life and have encountered heroin junkies as such. but you're right, it could happen to anyone, no one is immune.
__________________
“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:16 PM   #14
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,086 (1,076 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
A couple years ago this dude came up to me on campus asking how much a quarter ounce of weed goes for these days. "That depends on quality, are you a medical patient, that kind of thing but about 50 bucks I guess" was my answer. He said he just got out of jail and wasn't really up on things.

This guy looked to be about fifty-five, 5'6", thin with a face and manner that told of years of hard drinking. He started talking about working for the CIA, claiming to have killed 110 people and only going to trial twice. He said he refused to do assassinations - he only killed if someone was a threat to someone else.

This guy was getting uncomfortably close to my face. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. However I was fascinated by his tales and wanted to see what else he said so I stayed a while to see what was up.

He started sort of trying to recruit me. He said he chose me because I reminded him of himself about thirty years ago, a warrior. Oh shit I hope I'm not like him I thought! He looked me in the eye, pointed his finger and solemnly intoned "I can spot a hard-ass and you are a stone. cold. diamond." I tried my hardest not to laugh. "Martial arts," he pointed again? "A little bit of Karate," I admitted. That seemed to confirm his assessment of my badassery.

The weirdness intensified when he claimed to know where an alien was being kept only about twenty minutes away and did I want to go see it? He said once you get in though there is no getting out. Whether the twenty minutes was by foot or car I didn't find out. I told him no I can't go see the alien because I have to pick up my daughter. When he found out I have kids he was disappointed. He said he couldn't bring me in with a good conscience because of that.

Relieved that becoming a CIA killer was not in the cards I moved to another spot to kill a few minutes rolling a ciggie. From this vantage point I watched as he manically approached any passersby who would listen at all. Probably a scammer, I thought - but what a weird scam!
Hehe!

Cool story!

Probably just a disturbed soul with cerebral damage from alcohol abuse, but we'll never know!
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:53 PM   #15
serpentine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,053
Likes: 1,166 (721 Posts)
Default

If this thread was retitled "Moment in a life" or similar perhaps other forum members might be encouraged to recount of one of their past encounters and keep the thread running over time.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 02:12 AM   #16
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Hehe!

Cool story!

Probably just a disturbed soul with cerebral damage from alcohol abuse, but we'll never know!

Yeah, don't suppose I'll run into him again but if I ever do I'll make sure to get an update on the alien situation.


Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
If this thread was retitled "Moment in a life" or similar perhaps other forum members might be encouraged to recount of one of their past encounters and keep the thread running over time.

True! Got any weird stories, serpentine?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:30 AM   #17
sin00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1,013
Likes: 1,070 (465 Posts)
Default

Was his name "Jane Insane" by any chance?
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2019, 06:15 PM   #18
serpentine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,053
Likes: 1,166 (721 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
...Got any weird stories, serpentine?

Let's pop this in here before the forum is archived.


Back in the late 70's and on my way back to my accomodation in Exeter I stopped by the bus stops at the top of the high street to see if there was still a late bus to catch and save the time walking.

It was just outside a city pub (the area has been completely redeveloped now) and someone nearby accosted me verbally. Couldn't understand the accent and couldn't see anyone in the immediate vicinity but there was a shadowy nook by the entrance door of the pub that the lights from the bar dazzled me from seeing into properly. I started to shift my stance so that the street post with the timetables would block that light but before I could a small guy stepped out of that shadow and spoke again.

He was a small wiry chap with a suprising head of hair insofar as it looked like it and his small beard were something artificial that had been blackened and just stuck on and this is probably the only reason I remembered him. He started up a conversation in the broadests of Scots accents and I just about grabbed the gist of it that he had killed two people with a gun in the course of his duty. I didn't bat an eyelid and he repeated it as if seeking some sort of reaction or maybe absolution. It was less than two years after my Kundalini experience so I probably could have done the latter. But as he further encroached on my personal space my non physical body jolted backwards noticeably along with the realization that this man in front of me would soon be taking part in a mission of some importance.

My instincts told me to quit the conversation as quickly as possible and after a goodnight and cursory glance at the timetable I headed off down the street.

The kicker here is a few years later I walked into the family front room at the end of programme about the Iranian embassy siege that the family had been watching. There was Thatcher on the TV congratulating the SAS, the TV was being watched by an assembled group of SAS men at their barracks and there was this small wiry guy front and centre sitting on a sofa with his feet up. He still toted his memorable hair and he said something in his broad Scots accent that made his comrades laugh and I still couldn't understand him.

Last edited by serpentine; 28-01-2019 at 06:21 PM.
Likes: (1)
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2019, 09:48 PM   #19
screamingeagle
Moderator
 
screamingeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Croatia/Zagreb
Posts: 6,179
Likes: 656 (413 Posts)
Default

i'll change the title

Supertzar say your sugestion
__________________
When you'll give up hope I'll teach you Will - Senecea
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2019, 10:07 PM   #20
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

I think it's fine. It doesn't have to be an overt invitation to post your weird encounters or anything. It shouldn't have to be said you can share something related. Doesn't have to be spelled out I think. Just post it like serpentine eventually did. That was cool.


supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:29 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.