Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2019, 07:20 AM   #1
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,077
Likes: 3,921 (2,146 Posts)
Default Why Babies Cry

It's always been a puzzle to me why babies seem to have such a hard time of it... they seem to spend a lot of time crying ... this crying can't be explained as demands for food , or the nappy needs changing , and the distress level seems very high.

We see none of this type of behavior in chimps of gorillas , or cats or dogs , or another life forms...

Pane Andov may have discovered the answer. He's a master at astral travelling , and his observations over many years have drawn him to the conclusion that certain types of ET send out orbs to mix among us and suck our energy ... These orbs are normally invisible , but sometimes show up on cameras , and are visible to babies and experienced astral travelers...

He has observed orbs hovering around babies ... inducing terror in them , and feeding off the energy this terror induces ..

Pane talks about his observations in this video clip , cued at the correct time.

https://youtu.be/t2vpBh_csvI?t=2440
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 07:56 AM   #2
decim
Senior Member
 
decim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 15,916
Likes: 2,836 (1,599 Posts)
Default

Alot of animals cry to get their mothers attention.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Likes: (1)
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:52 AM   #3
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,077
Likes: 3,921 (2,146 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Alot of animals cry to get their mothers attention.
Sure , many animals make sounds , indicating to their mother that action is required to fix some issue ...

It seems to me what is very different in the human situation is ....

1. The baby's cry often appears to be abject terror, at a level out of all proportion to that required to say "I want food"...

2. Its focus is directed inwards .. not reaching out for the mother , or with any expectation the mother can fix things . The mother most times has no idea whats wrong , picks up the infant and comforts it , and this often quietens things ... but no tangible need has been satisfied .

No similar behavior is observed in other primates . See if you can find a video of chimps or orangutans crying.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:06 AM   #4
andy1033
Senior Member
 
andy1033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,598
Likes: 1,501 (863 Posts)
Default

When they leave the womb, they are not surrounded by there mothers energies. They are crying, to feel the comfort of there mothers energies again.

This is what they are crying for.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 11-01-2019 at 10:08 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:49 AM   #5
decim
Senior Member
 
decim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 15,916
Likes: 2,836 (1,599 Posts)
Default

I don't agree.
My kids after about 4-6 weeks would sleep through the night, in my experience they cry for food, warmth/company, nappy change or they have some health issue, either poorly or are teething etc.
If you are looking after them properly and are healthy your baby shouldn't be crying.



Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Sure , many animals make sounds , indicating to their mother that action is required to fix some issue ...

It seems to me what is very different in the human situation is ....

1. The baby's cry often appears to be abject terror, at a level out of all proportion to that required to say "I want food"...

2. Its focus is directed inwards .. not reaching out for the mother , or with any expectation the mother can fix things . The mother most times has no idea whats wrong , picks up the infant and comforts it , and this often quietens things ... but no tangible need has been satisfied .

No similar behavior is observed in other primates . See if you can find a video of chimps or orangutans crying.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 12:29 PM   #6
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,969
Likes: 5,568 (3,757 Posts)
Default Simple

Why Babies Cry?

Gaod oz! It's siimple.
Because they are UNHAPPY!!!
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 12:46 PM   #7
andy1033
Senior Member
 
andy1033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,598
Likes: 1,501 (863 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
When they leave the womb, they are not surrounded by there mothers energies. They are crying, to feel the comfort of there mothers energies again.

This is what they are crying for.
This is why females auras, are more often then not, bigger then males.

The baby is mainly crying, as it wants the comfort it gets from its mummies aura energies.

Some males auras are big, and this is why you have a minority of males whom are far more sensitive then most males. A sensitive male, is a male, whom has a female sized aura.

But mostly females have far bigger auras, to do with children, carrying children, and then caring for there children. Thats why females auras are mostly bigger, then most males. Not always, as some males may have a female sized aura, and this is why they would be considered a senistive male.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 11-01-2019 at 12:49 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:52 PM   #8
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,464
Likes: 467 (291 Posts)
Default

Getting yanked out of a warm, dark, fluid-filled sack of nourishment and protection and into the harsh light and agonizingly rough textures of this world would make anyone grumpy for an extended period of time.
Likes: (1)
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 08:53 PM   #9
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,344
Likes: 2,926 (1,811 Posts)
Default

They just want to irritate you.
__________________
Space Doom
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:39 PM   #10
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,915
Likes: 1,260 (992 Posts)
Default

Babies cry because....

a) They are hungry, seek mummy comfort, uncomfortable in all the new sensations etc.

or

b) Alien orb thingies are feeding off of them , 'cos some bloke had some vision in an "astral" state.


Tough one that
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:27 PM   #11
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,464
Likes: 467 (291 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Babies cry because....

a) They are hungry, seek mummy comfort, uncomfortable in all the new sensations etc.

or

b) Alien orb thingies are feeding off of them , 'cos some bloke had some vision in an "astral" state.


Tough one that
Could be both, you never know.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 12:16 AM   #12
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,915
Likes: 1,260 (992 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Could be both, you never know.
As odds go....not so much both.

It could be invisible gnomes jabbing cocktail sticks in their belly buttons
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 06:01 AM   #13
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,453
Likes: 2,070 (1,067 Posts)
Default

babies need to cry and scream, oz, it is perfectly natural.

for one thing it is healthy for the body, crying removes toxins and screaming clears your lungs and airways of bacteria, and develops the voice box

in fact if your baby is not crying and screaming fairly regularly, there is something wrong.

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 12-01-2019 at 06:03 AM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 07:52 AM   #14
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,077
Likes: 3,921 (2,146 Posts)
Default

Well that's put me right !

How silly of me to consider the the possibility there might be inter-dimensional entities sucking off our energies ...

After all that's only what all the leading researchers tell us ...Bartzis , Kavasillas , Icke , and now Andov ....

I think I would get more informed comments if I posted on a forum for the sheeple ... No one here seems to have the foggiest idea about what's really going on ... No idea of Ickes ideas ... I wonder why I bother , I only do so in the hope that some unseen readers might be profiting .

Pane Andov's ideas are covered more fully in this thread https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323399
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 10:10 AM   #15
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,464
Likes: 467 (291 Posts)
Default

oz, I don't doubt there are all sorts of invisible astral entities swarming around us and parasiting our energies, and babies would surely be easy, juicy targets.

It might be right that they sometimes see these things, too.
Likes: (2)
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 12:37 PM   #16
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,915
Likes: 1,260 (992 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
oz, I don't doubt there are all sorts of invisible astral entities swarming around us and parasiting our energies, and babies would surely be easy, juicy targets.

It might be right that they sometimes see these things, too.
Define "our energies". If the answer is that you don't know, consider that making up stuff is not impressive.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 01:12 PM   #17
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,077
Likes: 3,921 (2,146 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Define "our energies". If the answer is that you don't know, consider that making up stuff is not impressive.
Such entities have been described as plasma beings ... (the forth state of mater charged particles) , they exist in another dimension but when they interact with us it's through the medium of electricity , orbs , organised faintly charged spherical structures that are visible on camera.

We are bio-electric creatures , when in heightened intense states ... fear , anger , sex ... we are emitting more electrical force which the orbs can get a charge from... So that's their game , to put humans in excited states... create arguments , wars ...

It seems the reptilians do not feed directly in this way , but maybe subtly under the influence of plasma beings , who cause them , via the manipulations of human Illuminati, to try to create wars distress and conflict in humanity ...

So "our energies" means just that ... they effectively take our energy ... after being in an intense argument you have expended energy and feel drained , and the plasma beings have received a charge from your over excited aura(electric emanation) .....

Last edited by oz93666; 12-01-2019 at 01:18 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 02:38 PM   #18
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,915
Likes: 1,260 (992 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Such entities have been described as plasma beings ... (the forth state of mater charged particles) , they exist in another dimension but when they interact with us it's through the medium of electricity , orbs , organised faintly charged spherical structures that are visible on camera.

We are bio-electric creatures , when in heightened intense states ... fear , anger , sex ... we are emitting more electrical force which the orbs can get a charge from... So that's their game , to put humans in excited states... create arguments , wars ...

It seems the reptilians do not feed directly in this way , but maybe subtly under the influence of plasma beings , who cause them , via the manipulations of human Illuminati, to try to create wars distress and conflict in humanity ...

So "our energies" means just that ... they effectively take our energy ... after being in an intense argument you have expended energy and feel drained , and the plasma beings have received a charge from your over excited aura(electric emanation) .....
Shit, why didnt you say so in the first place.

Non measurable or detectable magic "plasma beings" in another dimension are deliberately annoying everybody to take undefined energy in immeasurable amounts. Of course.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 04:08 PM   #19
JumpRogue
Moderator
 
JumpRogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: EU
Posts: 486
Likes: 188 (135 Posts)
Default

God has created the baby to cry.
__________________
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 04:18 PM   #20
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,969
Likes: 5,568 (3,757 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Such entities have been described as plasma beings ... (the forth state of mater charged particles) , they exist in another dimension but when they interact with us it's through the medium of electricity , orbs , organised faintly charged spherical structures that are visible on camera.
Yes that's what we become when we are dead.
duh, you haven't been watching 'silly girl's' bideo.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.