Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 02-05-2018, 02:56 PM   #1
st jimmy

Default Prodigy (Mobb Deep) killed by the Illuminati

In June 2017, Prodigy (Albert Johnson) of Mobb Deep mysteriously passed away (42 years old) at a hospital in Las Vegas (2Pac was also finished off in a Las Vegas hospital). The official cause of death remained unknown (at least for a couple of days).
At the time he was working on a musical based on secret societies.

Prodigy once explained:
Quote:
This dude named Adam Weishaupt started this group of powerful, rich people that basically shape popular opinion and the way the world is gonna move forward.
https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/201...gy-illuminati/

According to the coroner, Prodigy died from “choking on an egg” while being treated in hospital for sickle cell anemia: http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/03/mobb-d...ause-of-death/

Listen to the following song; Prodigy –Illuminati (2008)

Quote:
'Til I had a total recall, forgot what I've already knew
It took me 33 years for me to see the truth
Ever so clear I was too young I couldn't articulate myself the right way son
But now let me break it down, pass it all around

This is not a theory, lift the spirits, see his spirit
They wanna put me in a straightjacket in a padded room
And tell the world there's 12 monkeys so they can be confused

Illuminati want my mind, soul and my body
Secret Society trying to keep their eye on me
But I'm a stay incogni' in places they can't find me
Make my moves strategically

They say life is like Chess
But fuck that I'm tired of playing games with you kids
Ain't no time for playing, check the rhymes it's insane
I write it for the streets, for the hood inspiration
Inspire every party to map where it's poverty

Last edited by st jimmy; 02-05-2018 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Added "choking on egg"
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 03:00 AM   #2
oz93666

Great video .... he's not the only rapper who's blown the illuminati's cover ... his murder will only make more wake up ....

But what was he doing going into a hospital??? He should know he was just surrendering , lying down in a bed , and the controllers could do what they like with him!!!

If he had health problems he should have organised his own private medical team that he could trust.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 02:35 PM   #3
st jimmy

Hospital is definitely a dangerous place when you choke (especially for a rapper)!
Is there some symbolism in choking on an egg? Like he was dumber than an “egg” to ridicule him? Or does an “egg“ also has some deep, esoteric meaning?

I’ve done an internet search for “dead by choking on egg”. This is apparently a very rare cause of death in adults (links about Prodigy’s death are the most common search result)…
Here’s some information on the dangers of choking. You can choke on anything, but an egg isn’t specifically named: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b09d7a68803278

In the following interview with Genius, Prodigy explains his idea on “the power” - God and the Devil are really one “force”.
He also explains what the illuminati means.
Prodigy tells that esoteric knowledge originally comes from Egypt.
He tells that he put little “seeds” about secret societies in his music for years. He first talked about the “illuminati” in music, in the 1995 song, originally by LL Cool J, “I shot ya” (remix).

Another possible motive for killing Prodigy is that in November 2015, he started a lawsuit against Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) for illegally collecting licensing and royalty fees for his work as a guest artist on songs by others.
Prodigy’s attorney explained that the total damages “could possibly be in the millions".

Prodigy explained:
Quote:
My advice to other artists is definitely to always run a check and run audits on different companies. It's good for up and coming artists to see shit like this, and I guess now that it got out it's good for them to know what's going on and that this is a part of the business.
https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...worth-millions

Last edited by st jimmy; 04-05-2018 at 09:13 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 02:25 AM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Is there some symbolism in choking on an egg? Like he was dumber than an “egg” to ridicule him? Or does an “egg“ also has some deep, esoteric meaning?
You know I was wondering that .... they could have said he died of anything , so why chocking on an egg????

An egg must represent new life .... or the possibilityof new life .... it may not hatch , it could be infertile ....

What is the truth movement all about ???? starting a new life for humanity , overthrowing the cabal and creating a new society ,using the high tech the controllers have been keeping for themselves and having a space travelling civilization , free energy , no work...

Prodigy was helping bring this about using his voice/mouth exposing the cabal... the controllers stuffed the egg (this hope of a new start), back down his throat and killed him ...
Old 26-05-2018, 02:02 PM   #5
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Prodigy was helping bring this about using his voice/mouth exposing the cabal... the controllers stuffed the egg (this hope of a new start), back down his throat and killed him ...
I wouldn't know of any way to kill a man with a single egg, besides poisoning...
I guess that a more plausible way of murder would be to first put a pillow on his face by one "nurse", while 2 others hold his arms. Prodigy was just a small guy, they wouldn't need more than 3 people to do it.
Then after he had already suffocated: stuff the egg down his windpipe.

I’ve found the reported last photo of Prodigy (a.k.a. P), 3 days before his death in Las Vegas, wearing a shirt that says
Quote:
GOD PROTECT MY FRIENDS
I TAKE CARE OF MY ENEMIES

Prodigy stands in front of a graffiti littered wall, including the text: “MOBB DEEP QB” (QB: Queensbridge)
Behind “P” the letters RIP are written, with P standing in front of the “P”. Maybe the RIP referred to Mobb Deep breaking up earlier or was this a prediction of his coming end?
Old 27-05-2018, 05:00 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I wouldn't know of any way to kill a man with a single egg, besides poisoning...
I guess that a more plausible way of murder would be to first put a pillow on his face by one "nurse", while 2 others hold his arms. Prodigy was just a small guy, they wouldn't need more than 3 people to do it.
Then after he had already suffocated: stuff the egg down his windpipe
I wasn't suggesting a real egg was involved ...

Metaphorically an egg , the hope of a new life , was stuffed back down his throat ...

The public , on some level will get this cryptic symbolic message from the controllers .... "speak the truth and you will choke on it".