Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > OPEN FORUM: Information share

Old 29-06-2017, 09:30 AM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default The Marxist (archontic) Hydra unleashed

It is now becoming clear to many that the entire world is facing a whole range of problems that are all feeding into a growing sense that we are drifting into chaos. Are these all random unrelated events as the coincidence-theorists would have us believe or is there a strand that ties all of these events and problems together into a coherent narrative?

This thread will look at the many headed monster that the Cabal has unleashed on the world in order to lead it towards a crisis from which they can then impose their top down control in the form of ever more centralised and globalised forms of governance with totalitarian world government as their desired goal

Their approach represents a full spectrum attack on humanity as this thread will show. As i live in the 'west' my posts might reflect a more 'west-centric' world view but I want to make it clear that this hydra that has been unleashed on the world is not just attacking the west but the whole of humanity.

The west however is the most technologically advanced part of the planet and has sophisticated populations in terms of literacy and access to technology. The nations of the west also have well defined and cohesive societies that have developed that way over centuries and as such they represent a barrier to the plans of the cabal who need to break down that cohesion in order to pull everyone together under one global government

I have called this a 'marxist' hydra but really it is an archontic hydra however most people are not familiar with the second term so I am using the term 'marxist' because it's my belief that the cabal and its supporters are using neo-marxist thought to refashion society in a way that will prevent the rise of the workers and to ensure the continued dominance of the oligarchic class

Marxist thought is not just the preserve of the worker in the field and the factory but is also understood by the capitalist oligarchs who recognise that in a changing world where technology threatens to constantly change the way we live that in order for them to remain in control of society they must not only continue to control the technology but also use that technology to keep the workers down and out of the decision making process

This thread will attempt to pull together all the various themes or aspects of the conspiracy that I have been speaking about on this forum for several years to show the conspiracy in a more complete way so that people can begin to see that all of these problems, issues and events we discuss are all related and are all being coordinated from the centre with a desired goal in mind

There IS a revolution occurring but it is not being led by the disenfranchised workers; it is being led by the capitalist oligarchs who are seeking to steer the evolution of mankind to their own advantage. Only an understanding of this conspiracy can help individual workers to make the correct choices required to bring about a different outcome; it is essentially a revolution from above not from below

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-06-2017 at 09:32 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 09:48 AM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

The Duping of the Left

The conspiracy by the capitalist oligarchs is only able to work if they can prevent the solidarity of the workers and the building of a revolutionary consciousness aimed at the overthrow of the ruling class.

To achieve that they have set about splitting the workers into factions that are all antagonistic towards each other so that they do not stand together in order to build the collective strength required to challenge the capitalist oligarchs. In order to achieve this process they have had to occupy, co-opt and ultimate possess the political left.

They have pursued this same strategy in their geopolitics when they have sought to fragment areas and 'balkanise' them in order to weaken and divide people to make them more easy to control.

This strategy has required the oligarchs to control the narratives of public discussion so that they can turn factions of the workers against each other. Instead of workers identifying as being of a certain nationality the oligarchs have been training them to think of themselves instead as belonging to a certain sub-group based on a variety of identifiers for example: gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference etc

By doing this the oligarchs have stopped the left developing a class consciousness that would lead to a confrontation with the oligarchs and have instead replaced it with race-consciousness, gender-consciousness and so on

Now women don't identify as workers against the oligarchy but rather as women against the patriarchy which inevitably casts all men as the enemy instead of the oligarchy who really controlled the work roles of the different genders in the industrial revolution, thereby setting one half of the workers against the other

Instead of identifying as a worker against the oligarchy black people now identify as black people against 'white supremacy' which inevitably then casts all white people as the enemy instead of the controlling oligarchs who controlled the slave trade and colonialism

Instead of identifying as a worker in class struggle an islamic person will now identify as in a holy war against the unbelievers thereby pitting them against all non muslims

Instead of identifying as a worker being oppressed by the oligarchs gay people will now identify as gay people in a struggle against straight white dudes when in actual fact some of the oligarchs are likely to be gay too

This strategy of breaking up the workers and making them all distrust each other is called 'IDENTITY POLITICS' or 'IDENTARIAN POLITICS'

It has proven to be a catastrophically effective strategy as it not only prevents the workers from building the solidarity required to challenge the authority of the oligarchs but it also brings out the worst side of human nature. By identifying with a certain sub group and seeing themselves as in a struggle against another sub group they have themselves become SUPREMICISTS wishing to gain supremacy over other groups. By doing so they have become the monster the left claimed to be fighting in the past in the form of nazi identarian politics

I've spoken about the subversion of the left in much more depth on the following thread: 'Leftwing activist exposes the true face of the fake left': https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305453

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-06-2017 at 02:10 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 10:45 AM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

The source of identity politics

It's at this point that i'm going to say something extremely controversial and yet I strongly suggest you take a deep breath, stand back from things and look again and assess if there is indeed any truth to what i'm about to say.

The nazis formed an identarian policy based around the ethnicity of the germanic speaking peoples. This was not something that just spontaneously developed but rather it was a reaction to events occurring within and without germany at that time. Those events are now recurring and will threaten to recreate the same effects if we are not smart and able to respond to the challenges differently

Prior to the rise of the nazis there was a communist revolution in russia and communist agitations within germany itself with ashkenazi jews playing a prominent role in those uprisings. As someone who grew up considering myself to be 'left wing' I had to over time re-assess whether or not what was being presented to me as 'the left' was really about empowering workers or about something else. What I came to realise is that communism has been steered from its inception by big money provided by capitalist oligarchs like the schiffs and rothschilds and rockefellers

For me worker empowerment is about power being decentralised down to the workers so that the workers can be empowered by being involved in the decision making process. However 'communism' has never developed past the 'dictatorship of the proletariat' phase where the entire population is controlled by a central politburo. if power is centralised away from the workers then they are left outside the decision making process and are therefore dissempowered

makes sense right?

So we have to ask if the communist movements of the 1900's were really about decentralising power down to the workers so that they could own and control the means of production or whether they were really about destroying democracy and centralising power under the control of a central authority? When we consider that the oligarchs funded the communists we have to ask if the oligarchs really wanted to see power decentralised down to the workers or if their ultimate goal was to use the movements to seize greater power for themselves. I would personally argue the latter and that such movements were never meant to progress beyond dicatatorship as Orwell warned in his novel 'animal farm' where the pigs grabbed power for themselves after the animals took control of the farmyard from the humans.

So when we consider that trotsky was an ashkenazi and that he was financed by ashkenazi banker jacob schiff and that many prominant bolsheviks were ashkenazis we suddenly see an identarian aspect to communism.

Before anyone thinks I am now making a defence of nazism i want to be clear that its my belief that the nazis were also funded into power by the oligarchs and that the persecution of the jews in germany did not affect the oligarchs but rather common jews who were then incentivised to move out of europe and into israel which was created for them by the oligarchic rothschild clan. The second world war thereby benefitted the oligarchs who made profits for their corporations by providing all the materials needed for war and it also fuelled their zionist project in the levant. It also enabled them to virtually destroy germany which is one of the most nationalistically cohesive countries in europe. It also enabled them to argue for the creation of more centralised and global infrastructure such as the United Nations, IMF and World Bank which are all controlled by the cabal which they argued could then be used to prevent more of the conflict which they themselves had orchestrated.

But going back to the identarian aspect of why the germans were so easily driven into an identarian identity along ethnic lines lets consider if the jews also had an identarian identity prior to that. My assertion is that the nazis developed their identarian mindset in response to and as a reaction to the identarianism of the ashkenazis and their veiled supremicism which is euphemistically called 'communism' to conceal the fact that it is rule by the cabal.

The ashkenazi jews were descended from the khazars who were absorbed into the russian empire as it expanded. From there they moved into germany and beyond. Those khazars had converted to the religion of judaism and this now added a further layer of identarianism to their already tribal identity.

Lets consider the words of the academic Joseph Campbell as we consider the source of identity politics:

''As a god of semitic desert folk, Allah reveals like Yahweh, the features of a typical semitic tribal deity, the first and most important of which is that of not being immanent in nature but transcendent. Such gods are not to be known through any scrutiny of the natural order, whether external (as through science) or internal (through meditation); for nature , whether without or within, does not contain them. And the second trait is a function of the first. It is, namely, that for each semitic tribe the chief god is the protector and lawgiver of the local group, and that alone. He is made known not in the sun, the moon, the cosmic order, but in the laws and customs-which differ, of course, from group to group. Hence, whereas among the Aryans, for whom the chief gods were those of nature, there was always and everywhere a tendency to recognise one's own divinity in alien cults, a tendency towards syncretism, the tendency of the semites in the worship of their tribal gods has always been towards EXCLUSIVISM, SEPERATISM and INTOLERANCE.''
-Joseph Campbell, Occidental Mythology

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-06-2017 at 12:00 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 11:13 AM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Ethnic dimension to judaism

In the passage above Campbell mentions both Allah of the muslims and Yahweh of the jews. No doubt religious people would be 'offended' by some of Campbells observations of religion but lets consider that Campbells own position on these matters is one that sees the transcendent realities of humanity which transcend these petty divisions as he calls all these myhtologies the 'masks of god' thereby avoiding the narrow identarianism of various groups which then create divisions among people.

I'll leave it to you to decide which approach is the more loving and which the more hateful

Returning to the theme of judaism as an originator of modern identity politics lets hear again from campbell:

''Certain differences obtain, however, between the biblical and Koranic concepts of the group favoured of god and the character of gods law, the first and most obvious of these being that whereas the old testament community was tribal, the koran was addressed to mankind. Islam, like buddhism and christianity, was in concept a world religion, whereas judaism, like hinduism, remained in concept as well as in fact an ETHNIC form''

Today we see the zionist state of Israel accepting jews whose mother was jewish underpinning the ETHNIC nature of the judaic project. Imagine for a moment if the UK was to implement an immigration policy based on whether or not a persons mother was of anglo-saxon or celtic derivation! How would the world respond to that?

Is there anything wrong with such ethnic identarianism? Well lets consider the logical conclusion of such thinking which is i submit SUPREMICISM

Let's turn again to campbell:

''The messianic idea in Israel, as Professor Klausner well shows, was in essence not cosmological, but political. Its central concern was the elevation of israel to LEADERSHIP IN THE WORLD. ''In the belief in the messiah of the people of israel,'' Klausner writes, ''the political part goes arm in arm with the ethical part, and the nationalistic with the universalistic''. In the period before the fall of jerusalem (586BC), the stress of prophetic teaching had been on the requirement to adhere to the statutes of the Lord; that is to say, to live as jews, not as gentiles''

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-06-2017 at 12:04 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 11:36 AM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

The patriarchal god and the clash of the european and levantine mind

As we know the patriarchal god of the semites spread into europe and from there was then exported around the world by missionaries looking to swap the word of god with land much like the israelites did to the canaanites in the bible; if we consider the words of the native american leader chief Seattle he sums up well the contrast between the semitic god of the jews and the mystic approach of the native americans:

''To us the ashes of our ancestors are sacred and their resting place is hallowed ground. You wander far from the graves of your ancestors and seemingly without regret. Your religion was written upon tablets of stone by the iron finger of your God so that you could not forget. The Red Man could never comprehend or remember it. Our religion is the traditions of our ancestors -- the dreams of our old men, given them in solemn hours of the night by the Great Spirit; and the visions of our sachems, and is written in the hearts of our people.''

The interplay between europe and the levant joined as they are by the landmass that is modern day turkey has seen a clash of cultures and thought which was further accelerated by the movement of people along the old spice routes that led to the mediterrenean sea and beyond to europe

''...the interplay of the two great spiritual worlds of the levantine and european souls, through a colourful maze of mutual and self missunderstanding; and herewith two contrary pseudomorphoses will appear. Of the first, Spengler has just informed us; namely the, the germination of Levantine forms beneath an overlay of Hellenistic-roman formulae. And the second might be termed the levantine revenge; namely, the massive diffusion of pauline christianity over the whole culture field of europe, after which the native celtic and germanic sense of being, and manner of experience, were compelled to find both an expression and support in alien terms, antipodal, or even antipathetic, to every native sentiment and impulse. The breakthrough of the released levantine spirit in a late yet powerful statement will be seen in the vivid, definitive victory of islam from the seventh century on. And the comparable breakthrough of the released european mind will appear in the double victory of the individual conscience with the reformation and of unencumbered science, joined to a revived humanism, with the renaissance.''- Campbell

This clash in approach is being explored at the moment by the philosopher Gilad Atzmon who has renounced his jewishness. He outlines a clash in thought between what he calls the ATHENIAN approach of free and open debate, enquiry and scientific exploration and JERUSALEMISM which is based on a rigid dogmatic assertion of one mode of thinking and doing

The left gilad tells us has been taken over by 'Jerusalemites' who are driving and imposing their rigid and dictatorial world view on the rest of society. The jerusalemites he says are shutting down any debate and preventing any dissent against their agenda. We certainly see this in the 'new left' as it 'no platforms' speakers it doesn't like and silences anyone who questions the agenda with accusations that their views are not 'politically correct'.

This represents a new push for the worship of the state as god and an acceptance of whatever doctrines the centralised state-authority dictates as being politically correct. Once again we see the approach of laws being written as chief seattle says with an iron finger which everyone is then forced to live by. This division is not ethnic gilad tells us but rather it is a state of mind; he explains this in the following clip:

Gilad Atzmon - Being in Time: Jerusalem & Athens

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-06-2017 at 12:08 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 11:49 AM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Marxist materialism

Marxist theory is essentially anti-religion yet the communist symbol of the hammer and sickle conceals a saturnian nature as the astrological sign of saturn is made up of a hammer and sickle. The sabbath of Judaism was held on saturday which is saturns day and the word 'sabbath' itself refers to saturn.

Those pushing the communist agenda therefore are encouraging all peoples to give up their own religions which would then enable them to be absorbed under the control of the central communist politburo with the STATE held up as the new god to devote ourselves to the service of.

If socialism is when the workers own and control the means of production then state-socialism is when the state owns and controls the means of production and communism is state-socialism which is authoritarian collectivism. The people who control the state are then able to control everyone else through the decrees and apparatus of the state for example the police state. In the case of our society the state would be run by the oligarchs who already wield massive influence over it.

The marxists speak of a 'materialist conception of history' which in essence means ''that all of the ideas of man have sprung from the material environment in which he has lived and moved''. However the cabal who have funded communism are themselves qabalistic saturnists who say that qabalah was given to adam by an angel named raziel. The freemasons venerate the magician king solomon who used demons to build his temple to saturn. The freemasons aim to rebuild that temple as does judaism on the temple mount in jerusalem which is currently occupied by a muslim mosque causing ongoing tensions in that area. The 'brotherhood of man' that the freemasons wish to build is none other then communist world government.

It would appear then that the people who would run the communist politburo would be qabalists whilst the general public would themselves be denied any understanding or conception of reality beyond the physical/material

Freemasonry is at its core qabalistic and involves initiates being taken through qabalistic initiation rituals whether they are cogniscent of what they are going through or not. The rest of the people present at the ritual are cogniscent and are recreating the astral realm within the lodge.

Freemasonry has been the primary vehicle of the communist conspiracy of the central banking families which has enabled them to recruit powerful members of society and bring people from all fields of life under a single umbrella organisation from where they can then draw on their influence to further the agenda

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-06-2017 at 12:36 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 01:02 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Mass Immigration

One of the ways the cabal are seeking to break down national cohesion in order to make humanity a rootless mass of people who can then be moulded into a homogenous underclass ruled over by the central politburo is through moving people around in massive numbers and we are seeing this going on all around the world

This then breaks down community cohesion and also any sense of attachment to place or the past which would otherwise enable people to stand united against the encroaching collectivist state. So as the workers fracture along identity politics lines of gender, ethnicity and religion they further discard any sense of national identity because of their mobility out of geographic context

Mass immigration has consequences culturally, economically, linguistically, religiously and so on all of which plays into the hands of who huxley called 'the world controllers' in his novel 'a brave new world'. All this then creates tensions, conflict and chaos which enables the cabal to claim that the STATE is the only thing able to impose order and it does so by taking away the rights and freedoms of individuals and by building an ever more intrusive surveillance state

Mass movements of people are created through various means for example destabilisation by wars or coups or terror acts as well as by economic acts of financial terrorism or even avoidable famines and so on

I've spoken about this in more detail in the following thread: 'How the rothschild-cabal created the refugee crisis':

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317812

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-06-2017 at 01:22 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 01:37 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

The EU

The EU is a superstate created by the capitalist oligarchs to further their central power. As the documentary in the clip below shows the EU is run by an unelected body known as 'the commission' which draws up legislation behind closed doors with corporate chiefs who dictate policy to the political beurocrats who then codify it

That is fascism plain and simple and commentators like David and Tony Gosling have spoken about the nazi roots of the EU and its ties to for example bilderburg which was set up by black nobility (aristocratic families with close ties to the vatican) and their central bankers

The aim of the EU is to gradually dissolve the national sovereignty of its member states until they no longer identify as seperate states but rather as part of a federalised european state

The longterm plan is to then merge that EU superstate with other superstates made up of countries in other regions of the earth under a global government which exists in de facto form in the United Nations

The migration chief for the UN Peter Sutherland exposed the plan behind orchestrated mass immigration
when he called for the EU to 'undermine national sovereignty'

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395

The EU has also overseen the gutting of industry in the UK and its replacement with the FIRE sector of finance, insurance and real estate so that the banks have grown into a parasitical monster that claims it is now 'too big to fail' and must be bailed out with public money leaving the real economy to then suffer.

The EU is seeking to merge all the militaries of all member states to create an EU army which could then be used to menace russia and it wants to impose the euro currency on all member states by 2020 thereby locking them into fiscal control of the troika which has used just such a grip on power to destroy the wealth of greece so that the oligarchs can buy up its national assets on the cheap. That same treatment will be meted out to all member states once the greek experiment is over and all countries are bound into the euro.

The EU is also seeking to force member states to take quotas of migrants which are being shipped over to europe by NGO's and IsraelAid all funded by rothschildcabal people like george soros who has publically called for Europe to take 1 million migrants a year indefinately. The EU is currently locked into a legal struggle with poland, hungary and the czech republic who are refusing to accept such migrant quotas.

The aim of all the above is to destroy culture, national identity and any sense of self to leave people feeling adrift and aimless so that the cabal can then corral and direct them under a more globalised authority

I've covered this in more detail in the following thread: 'george soros and the sabotage of europe': https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=299589

Documentary in lobbying in the EU: 'The truth about the EU''

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-06-2017 at 02:09 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 02:04 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Critical Theory

The frankfurt school was a group of jewish marxist thinkers in germany who fled to the US when the nazis came to power. The jewish banking families like the rockefellers who have greatly influenced the area of education even going so far as to create their own universities such as the rockefeller university and the London School of Economics helped the frankfurt school into posts within US universities.

David Rockefeller wrote his university thesis on fabian socialism which was named after the roman general fabius who always avoided direct confrontation with his enemies preferring to wear them down piece by piece over time before then crushing them at their moment of greatest vulnerability. I've written about the fabian aspect of the conspiracy which was formed by champagne socialist intellectuals and eugencists and funded by the rothschilds. For more information about this see the following thread here: 'fabianism and the subversion of democracy': https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306174

The frankfurt school wanted to see rothschild supremacy succeed and a central communist state formed but for that to occur they needed the current capitalist paradigm to fail. Capitalism had not failed economically as the marxists had predicted so they switched tactics to seeking to undermine it culturally instead to cause a cultural degeneration and collapse in societal morals and the fabric of society itself.

To this end they began teaching young US american students what they called 'critical theory' which is to mean they taught them to criticise their own country and system and economic paradigm but without ever discussing any alternatives

Through this method they taught generations of americans to hate themselves and their country. The intellectuals never taught what their alternative was because to do so would be to admit that they wished to replace the current paradigm with rothschild-supremicism which most people would not agree with

Critical theory has since then flowered into a whole raft of subjects aimed at creating divisive victimhood narratives that feed into identity politics for example:
-womens studies
-gay studies
-african studies
-asian studies

Note there is no 'white studies!' This is because in a white majority country they are the people which the cabal most need to pull down and they do that through identity politics to use different sections of the public to turn against other sections.

These new subject areas do not teach students any life skills or useful information that would help those students become productive members of society because the conspiracy does not want society to succeed. The studies merely tell different people that they should identify as a such-and-such and that they should be angry against society. This is done by telling people false narratives about history for example the studies omit to tell their students the role that the rothschild-cabal has played throughout history in colonialism, slavery, the east india company, workers gender based roles, religious manipulation and so on

This creates groups who then feel they have an axe to grind and have no desire or ability to contribute anything useful or productive to society as they have not been fitted to that task; the only thing they have been prepared for is to be angry and to be disruptive to the normal functioning of society.

Instead of being the change they wish to see as ghandi suggested those people instead seek to tear everything down with no consideration of what then comes next, which unbeknownst to most of them will be rothschild-supremicism in the form of authoritarian collectivism known as the 'new world order'

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-06-2017 at 02:23 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 02:19 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

Rockefeller medicine

I've mentioned the rockefeller university in the post above and it started as a medical university. The role of the oligarchic families such as the rockefellers who are bound in many ways to the rothschilds in the formation of modern medicine including the strangle hold that big pharma know holds over modern medicine and the imposition of harmful vaccines all stems from the rockefellers pushing of allopathic medicine which is covered by James Corbett in the clip below.

Medicine is a further field in which the rothschild cabal are attacking the human animal with modern medicine becoming as much about control and creating chronic consumers of big pharma products as it is about actually treating people

By disrupting the health of the population the cabal are able to weaken them and make them more dependent on the state as well as destroying their vitality and ability to resist or exist independent of central control. I will speak further about aspects of the medical or health head of the hydra in future posts

For more information Truth Stream Media have made many great videos on youtube about vaccines. Just type in 'truth stream media' and 'vaccines' and there's lots of great stuff there

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-06-2017 at 02:19 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 02:57 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Political Blackmail

In order to get our politicians to go along with the various heads of the hydra it is vital for the cabal to be able to control them. As whistleblower John Perkins explained in his book 'confessions of an economic hitman' (see youtube for vid clips of him speaking) the cabal through the intelligence services which they control use bribery to control politicians and where that fails they use threats. if the threats also fail then they send in the 'jackals' to assassinate the target politicians.

In western democracies it is rarely necessary to physically assassinate politicians as the cabal weilds so much influence over the corporate media that they are able to discredit opponents through character assassination or through setting them up.

One way which is used to blackmail politicians is illicit sex for example with underagers and a tory MP tim fortescue explains that knowledge of such affairs was often kept secret within the political class:

The kincora boys school scandal involved intelligence service people like victor rothschild as well as royal mountbatten along with orange order freemasons who used underage sex to blackmail target politicians

It is easy for intelligence services to entrap politicians either by the cabal ensuring that people with blackmailable vices are promoted into power in the first place or by tempting people once they are in power or even by drugging people if necessary before putting them in compromising positions which are then filmed

The british prime minster Edward heath was a pedophile who was supplied with young boys by jimmy saville. Heath then agreed with the cabals order to sign the UK into the EU

A further dimension to the pedophilia blackmail angle is that among el-ite circles satanism is commonly practised and that involves the use, abuse and even sacrifice of children and various high profile scandals have only scratched the surface of that eg the dutreux affair in belgium, the franklin and pizzagate scandals in washington and the saville scandal in the UK

More on these subjects can be seen in the following threads:

'The intelligence agencies and the subversion of democracy': https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306448

'The satanic conspiracy': https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=307015

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-06-2017 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-07-2017, 03:26 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Endocrine Disruption

The disruption of the human endocrine system (and those of animals too) has a number of negative health effects. One marked effect on fish exposed to hormone mimicking endocrine disrupting chemicals in the water supply is that they have been shown to have been gender bended leading to crashing fish stock numbers.

The same occurs with humans when they are exposed to these types of chemicals and it affects fertility rates which are falling globally as well as deforming genitals and causing gender fluidity issues and we have certainly seen a massive rise in transgender issues with young people reporting higher and higher levels of gender identity issues

This basically affects societies capacity to create successful breeding pairs of heterosexuals that are required for society to reproduce itself.

Endocrine disrupting chemicals are feminising men and are also having adverse effects on female health for example causing puberty to occur at younger ages.

Such chemicals are found in food packaging and everyday products as well as big agra pesticides like 'roundup' which are commonly sprayed on crops as well as on pavements and public spaces by local councils. This then creates a whole raft of health problems that the person cannot identify the source of because they weren't even aware of their initial exposure to the chemical.

Many babies plastic bottles have been found to contain bisphenol-A which is an endocrine disruptor. Female contraception pills also see chemicals pee'd into the drinking water supply that then affect people.

''Why would a californian biotech company called Epicyte patent a gene in 2001 that makes men and women sterile and infertile if ingested? Why would they genetically-engineer the gene into corn seeds? Another 'why'- why would Monsanto and Dupont form a joint venture to buy the Epicyte company to 'commercialise' the Epicyte gene? Epicyte president Mitch Hein said: 'We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies' and he suggested this could be the solution to overpopulation.''- David Icke, The Phantom Self p317

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has been blocking the publics right to know if they are eating that gene.

Food and drink products are filled with sugar and artifical sweetners like aspartame (nutra-sweet) which is a neuro-toxin. Diabetes rates soared by 60% in the UK between 2005 and 2015 with nearly 3.5 million now having the condition.

Foodstuffs containing genetically modified organisms don't even need to be labelled as containing GMO's in the US. Below a video about the dangers of GMO's called 'genetic roulette'. For more information see the following threads:
gender bending chemicals part of eugenics: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306676
the agenda behind gender bending: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=313144

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-07-2017 at 03:28 PM.
Old 02-07-2017, 03:48 PM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Political Correctness

The absurdity of the term 'political correctness' should be clear to anyone with any common sense as clearly there would have to be an agreement on what was correct politically and yet in our society there is no consensus.

What we do have is el-ite bankers dictating down through the media and education system which they control what they deem politically correct according to their global-communist agenda. So anything that advances their agenda is deemed 'politically correct' and anything that goes against their agenda is outlawed as 'politically incorrect!' and there are of course penalties for people who step out of line as if you disagree with their agenda then you are deemed an 'extremist'

One tentacle of political correctness seems to be 'NORMALISATION' which is to say the push through the media and education system, backed up by the legislators and judiciary to pretend that unnatural things are normal in order to prevent anyone speaking out publically about them and thereby getting people to re-examine those areas of life and consider the source of the changes

So for example there is a push to 'normalise' transgender issues but if endocrine disrupting chemicals are indeed being put out into the biosphere by the corporatocracy and if they are in fact impacting on peoples health, fertility and gender then that would not be a natural occurance and therefore people should have a right to speak out publically about that so that society can then take the necessary steps to prevent any further harm being caused to the health of society. However by 'normalising' changes the PC brigade prevent anyone from speaking out against the changes being imposed on society because if you speak out you are an 'extremist' who is spreading 'hate'

Another area would be mass immigration with anyone questioning the sense of unchecked immigration of unvetted people being branded all kinds of nasty names. Another PC buzzword is 'tolerance' but what this really means when we put it through the Orwellian double speak translator is that we must tolerate the changes that are being forced upon us and our society and we must treat those changes as normal so that we do not speak out against them

'Diversity' is another PC buzzword and its real meaning is the genocide of a target population through various means including mass orchestrated immigration. The end goal of course is not to have eal 'diversity' but rather to enslave everyone under a single central authority which would then impose a single mono-culture and religion on everyone. So these words are all orwellian double speak

What we are being asked to be 'tolerant' of is our own destruction

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-07-2017 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-07-2017, 03:57 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Cultural Marxism

I use the term 'cultural marxism' to mean the attempt to undermine society through various methods of cultural degredation to upset the balance of society, degrade quality of life and destroy from within all the normal functions of society. Obviously that's a massive topic so instead of tackling that in one post I'll make more posts covering various tentacles of that aspect of the conspiracy but it goes back to the initial failure to cause an economic collapse of capitalism and choosing instead to eat away culturally at western society to cause its downfall.

One way in which popular culture is moulded to dumb down the populace is through the work of the tavistock institute in the field of psychology; below is a documentary looking at the role of tavistock as well as a clip before that by commentator Neil Sanders. For more information see the following threads:
What is cultural marxism: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...ltural+marxism
Thread split: cultural marxism and feminism [third wave marxist feminism]: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=301951

Tavistock: dicatorship without tears

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-07-2017 at 04:01 PM.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:14 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Militant Marxist Feminism

So an example of cultural marxism would be how the oligarchs have hijacked the organic evolution of womens roles in society as a result of the changing landscape of technology and turned it into a militant movement aimed at making men the enemy in order to divide and rule the workers

To achieve this the oligarchs have planted their own leaders with their own narratives to steer the discourse and the movement for example CIA asset Gloria Steinem, shown in the picture below flashing the illuminati pyramid handsign and glorifying the abortion of babies which is all a part of the agenda to cheapen life and cull the population. This has caused an orchestrated 'battle of the sexes' which has caused tensions between men and women in society thereby speeding up the breakdown of the nuclear family so that parents can ultimately be replaced by the communist-state which will raise and indoctrinate children.

Steinem has of course also called for the disarming of the general populace so that they would be defenceless against the encroachment of the communist-state

Lets consider for a moment the sheer number of ashkenazi leaders of thirdwave, marxist feminism:

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-07-2017 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 04:58 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

The Israel Lobby

Inside Britains Israel Lobby — Dispatches, Channel 4

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-07-2017 at 07:37 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:09 PM   #17
iamawaveofthesea

Financial Weapons of mass destruction and economic genocide

The next stage the rothschild-cabal want is to make all currency digital and to make people pay for things by swiping a microchip implanted under their skin. If anyone doesn't comply with the dictats of the central politburo then they will not be given any credits and/or their microchip will be shut off thereby freezing them out of payment for goods and services as well as denying them access to public transport, buildings and other amenities

To achieve this the current economic order has to be destroyed and this is being done in stages. So in 2008 the banks crashed and public money was used to bail them out thereby harming the real economy of production and consumption but allowing the parasitical bankers to make off like bandits

The same conditions that caused that crisis are still in place except there won't be any currency for bail outs next time so instead banks will simply 'bail in' by taking money directly out of the bank accounts of bank depositors as when a person puts their money into a bank they become an 'unsecured creditor' and thereby their money in effect becomes the property of the bank. The 'haircut' given to cypriot investors was merely a practise run for this event.

The 2008 crisis was created by the derivative market and derivatives are weapons of mass financial destruction. The banksters who wreak havoc across entire economies are no more than financial terrorists

The fake austerity they have imposed on the west is there to destroy the private wealth of the workers so that the top 0.01% will end up with all the wealth thereby creating a two tier neo-fuedal society where the richest can afford the best in healthcare, housing, transport and education and everyone else is left with dross

Neoliberalism is also about moving public wealth into a small number of private hands. The austerity being forced on the greeks by the rothschild cabal controlled troika is a warn up for the next stage of the process where the cabal impose greater degrees of austerity on the member states of europe which is why EU insiders are saying that the EU intends to force all of its member states to adopt the euro by 2025 so that they cannot extricate themselves from the austerity

Once the economic system collapses the oligarchy can then offer their pre-prepared solution and they already have an alternate currency in waiting in the form of IMF special drawing rights.

Once that globalised currency is imposed on the worlds population and is made digital the cabal will be able to monitor and control ALL flows of currency and will know about EVERY transaction each individual makes and can control the wealth or lack thereof of every individual on the planet

For more info see the following threads:
Economic turmoil in china and billionaires go missing: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=303770
Possible solutions to the worlds problems (sections on money and banking): https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=303770
the central banking scam: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317854

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-07-2017 at 04:40 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:18 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

SMART CITIES: United Nations Agenda 21 and 2030

''David Evans highlighted this truth with his point about the 'possibility of world government and total control riding on the oucome'. We are back to Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 and their fellow hoaxes 'sustainable development' and 'biodiversity'. They are being used to install the world government structure that i have been describing. This is the Agenda 21/sustainable devlopment/biodiversity wishlist as gleaned from their own documents:

-An end to national sovereignty
-State planning and management of all land resources, ecosystems, deserts, forests , mountains, oceans and fresh water; agriculture; rural development; biotechnology; and ensuring 'equity' (equal slavery)
-The state to 'define the role' of business and financial resources
-Abolition of private property (not 'sustainable')
-'Restructuring' of the family unit
-Children raised by the state
-People told what their jon will be
-Major restrictions on movement
-Creation of 'human settlement zones'
-Mass resettlement as people are forced to vacate land where they currently live
-Dumbing down education (achieved)
-Mass global depopulation in pursuit of all the above

These Agenda 21 demands tick all the boxes of the Hunger Games Society even down to children being raised by the state''
-David Icke, The Phantom Self p310

Agenda 21 Smart Cities: Orwell's Dystopic Nightmare Comes True

The Privacyless, Freedomless Smart City of 2030 the Elite Are Engineering

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-07-2017 at 08:35 PM.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:57 AM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

Not war refugees but trafficked economic migrants whose passage through africa and across the sea is paid for by the rothschild cabal

UN admits 7 out of ten migrants crossing the Mediterranean from Libya are NOT refugees as crisis sparks hostility and violence in Italy

The U.N. refugee agency says people smuggling and migrant flows in Libya are on the rise, so Europe may face increased flows of migrants and refugees
UNHCR says 84,830 migrants and refugees have reached Italy's shores so far this year from Libya, which is a 19-percent increase from last year
UNHCR says 'trafficking for sexual exploitation' seems to be increasing, particularly affecting Nigerian and Cameroonian women
The UNHCR launched a new report on migration trends in Libya today
It noted that a largely lawless Libya has become a major thoroughfare for migrants and organized crime rings are becoming internationalized

By Liz Dunphy For Mailonline
Published: 17:18, 3 July 2017 | Updated: 19:42, 3 July 2017

The UN has said that seven in 10 people crossing the Mediterranean from Libya are economic migrants and the rest are 'people in need of protection' like refugees and asylum-seekers.

The U.N. refugee agency says people smuggling and migrant flows in Libya are on the rise, so Europe may face increased flows of migrants and refugees in the future.

UNHCR says 84,830 migrants and refugees have reached Italy's shores so far this year from Libya, which is a 19-percent increase from last year.

In a new report on migration trends in Libya issued today, UNHCR noted that largely lawless Libya has become a major thoroughfare for migrants, but patterns of movement are changing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4lqqigPhA
Old 04-07-2017, 11:40 AM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Medical murder

NHS tainted blood shame: Secret files reveal health bosses knew for FIVE years patients were being infected with deadly contaminated samples

Documents reveal patients were given contaminated blood for at least five years
Minutes of meetings held in 1980 and 1981 show the officials put patients at risk
Scientists planned to use victims as guinea pigs to develop new hepatitis test

By Ben Spencer and Richard Marsden and Xantha Leatham For The Daily Mail
Published: 22:08, 3 July 2017 | Updated: 23:01, 3 July 2017

Patients were given deadly contaminated blood for at least five years after health officials became aware of the danger, damning documents reveal.

Newly unearthed minutes of meetings held in 1980 and 1981 show that officials consciously put patients at risk during a scandal which killed 2,000 people.

Scientists were so sure the blood was dangerous, they even planned to use victims as guinea pigs to develop a new test for hepatitis, say the papers, which are likely to play a central role in a major civil action to be lodged at the High Court today, in which 300 families of victims are suing the Government.

The minutes show officials knew at least 50 patients a year were becoming infected with hepatitis. Despite this, the supply of contaminated blood was not stopped until 1986.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz4lrWIMq56