Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 16-02-2012, 09:25 PM   #121
saty

does anyone have any info on the first four chinese emperors?

Old 03-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #122
openwide333
Inactive

Exclamation

The Worlds Largest Snake
Channel 4 (UK) Thu 03 May, 8PM
An examination of the 48-foot-long titanoboa and how its discovery affects our understanding of prehistory.
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/t...-largest-snake
openwide333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:37 PM   #123
anarki

This was mostly opinions and junk.

After the 6th or 7th video it is a waste of time.

Look at it like this, they gave a bunch of info and some evidence towards the hollow earth theory, then put random things and tried to connect the dots. Sure there was a bunch of tv shows and movies with reptile like humans. If you didnt notice, that can be said of almost any animal.

Then they show a bunch of people who could be reptiles, well where is the back up story? You think you can say all of these peoples eyes are changing shape? So if you actually believed that, why has no one gone and tried to watch these people and get more video of them?

There is a lack of follow through. It is easy as hell to put things like this together. You take a bunch of theories that are already created, add a little twist and your done.
anarki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:38 AM   #124
ainvision

Default Is she a Reptilian?

This lovely not-so-young lady was born in 1964, as was I, and we both attended the same high school though we never really knew each other and had different peer groups. She has won many beauty contests from the age of 17 onwards and was a gladiator named Rebel on the Australian version of the 'Gladiators' sports challenge show.
In the accompanying video Ms Kendell is promoting her personal training and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) course. Her manner, eye and eyebrow movements and the projection of her voice are all in accordance with NLP hypnotic suggestion mannerisms as taught by Anthony Robbins et al. Her eyes appear to display vertical pupils for most of the video and I would like to know if my fellow Ickeans think this is a trick of the camera, poor quality video, a reflection by contact lenses or is it that she may be a Reptilian. I hope she isn't because when I knew her she was always friendly and polite even though she was very driven to elevate her notoriety and status
Here's her youtube video... Please let me know what you think, OK?
ainvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:19 AM   #125
beldazar

Personally I think the vertical pupil effect is caused by studio lighting. One light on each side making the pupils look as if they are vertical.
If you take a closer look at some of the supposed reptilian eyes you can see light reflected on either side of the pupil masking some of it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:32 AM   #126
ainvision

Thank you 'beldazar'. As a former semi-professional photographer well versed with studio lighting techniques I completely agree with you. I've also noted the duel light source in the eyes on many of the so-called Reptilian examples on youtube. It would seem Flash (flv) files of low resolution are prone to this effect.
Another quandary evidenced in many of these photos are the total lack (I haven't found any) of bearded men who show these strange eyes. Could this be the 'Mark of Cain' (Cain being an Aramaic term for snake/reptile) ideal that 'serpents' can't grow facial hair? If so, then the North American Indians and much of the Asian cultures may well be 'of the serpent race' as much of their mythologies profess. Who knows? Who cares?
ainvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:45 PM   #127
saty

MORE PLAUSIBLE POINTS: EVIDENCE FOR THE SERPENT RACE- Saga A (Chapters 1-7)

MORE PLAUSIBLE POINTS: EVIDENCE FOR THE SERPENT RACE- Saga B (Chapters 8-13)

Old 01-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #128
beldazar

Nice one saty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #129
reptileafterbirth

I watched the whole series a few weeks ago and it inspired me to make my own youtube channel and start posting reptile news to facebook so that more people will see more reptile patterns in their everyday lives. Loved it.
reptileafterbirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 03:28 AM   #130
layla_darko

Exclamation Please tell me if Im dealing w. a reptilian

Hey guys, My name is Layla and Im new to this forum and the whole concept of the reptilian theory. I only stumbled upon this page after doing some research because I think my new soon to be step dad might not be human. I know this sounds so cliche but I'm actually kind of scared. Im 18 years old and come from a fairly affluent family in the area that Im from. My real dad died from "unknown" causes about 5 months ago and out of nowhere, this guy charmed my mom into wanting to marry him. The crazy part is, my mom was madly in love with my dad so the news of her getting remarried so soon was a huge shock and lead to my original suspicion of something being out of place. I mean come on, for months she was hysterically crying about my dad, she was like a sad puppy dog, and then one day she comes home and she really likes this nice guy?? Its just so weird. I swear my mom is under some sort of spell and anytime I bring something up about him she only talks about how amazing he is and how excited she is to get married... I've met the guy and he's nothing you would want to marry! I swear he's like an alien, he knows everything to say like its pre-recorded and I cant explain it but for some reason everything he says about his life sounds fake to me. Some other things I've noticed about him is once at a family event, I was secretly watching him and he was standing so still I thought he looked like a statue. Later on that day while watching a movie I noticed him not blink for almost an hour! Seriously WTF? I've noticed some other weird stuff too, but am just curious if anyone knows anything in particular I should look for or if this sounds like I could be right? Please let me know as soon as possible! Thank you !
layla_darko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #131
rainbowdear

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesupton View Post
I am a published writer on comparative religion and traditional metaphysics, as well as “metaphysics and social criticism”. In the book entitled Weird Kentucky, one of the Weird U.S. series, on p. 89, various Reptilian apparitions in the state of Kentucky are recounted. The once-famous Kentucky preacher William Branham (1909-1965) believed that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden was a Reptilian lizard-man who walked on 2 legs. Be that as it may, it is obvious to ANYONE who has informed him- or herself about the phenomenology of the demonic that Reptilians are DEMONS, who can assume many shapes. Why are reptilian believers (apparently) afraid that they will appear as religious fanatics is they believe in demons, but not that they will appear as lunatics if they accept the Reptilians as a special class of beings who have nothing at all to do with the demonic? Reptilian believers need to investigate the demonologies of ALL RELIGIONS AND ALL CULTURES IN ALL PLACES AND TIMES; if they do so, they will get a much better idea of what David Icke saw when he saw the Reptilians. Why not tap the huge available mass of cultural and historical material in SUPPORT of the reality of beings like the Reptilians, rather than just reinventing the wheel, reinventing the lizard, reinventing the demon? Why wish to appear as “eccentrics”? Why not discover and repeat the fact that the truth of the Reptilians HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN? David Icke has many very important things to say, which means that to the degree that he gains in credibility he can better serve the human race; if the various religions and many primitive tribes possess huge archives and analyses relating to beings like the Reptilians, why ignore all this valuable material? Even if you don’t believe in God, you can learn a huge amount from these records of thousands of years of human experience. In any case, the web address of Weird U.S. is “WeirdUS.com”; their email is [email protected]S.com.
I nevr knew. Although i had read to me legends & kid's stories about dragons,etc. but i never believed them to be real...until...
well lets say " i have seen therefore i believe!"
i am a Thomas.
Thanks to a friend hading me over David Icke's first two books i discovered some 25 years later what i had seen that night...an event which had been hiddent in the depths of my unconscious...to scarry to be faced....
then i decided to do a regression...and half a century later i relived that meeting with reptoïds...
i had 2 hours missing that evening...and i don't know how i got from the treshold of my living room to kneeling before a lounge fire...nor did i understand while i went out so late to get a take away just us the guy was closing his shop...i questioned him about his clock running ahead...he replied that "no" he was just about to shup shop that night...
why didn't i question further at the time?
Because reptilians or reptoïds are extremely telepathic and also can hypnoptise the vicitm and implant ideas on their brain and unconscious.
The keys lost in the depth of the sea where discovered as time went by and also as i took my distances with this strange being and the events were resurfacing thanks to connexions (working as keys) were resurfacing. Echos finaly got me to find out that something had happened. I had met something weird that night.
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #132
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

music was effing annoying had to flick through the entire presentation. wish people would make the music optional, some people concentrate better without shite music.

found the whole rhesus - blood thing interesting as my gf has that type, she never gets ill ! i was talking to her about it, but she thinks im calling her a reptile lol
Old 19-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #133
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by layla_darko View Post
Hey guys, My name is Layla and Im new to this forum and the whole concept of the reptilian theory. I only stumbled upon this page after doing some research because I think my new soon to be step dad might not be human. I know this sounds so cliche but I'm actually kind of scared. Im 18 years old and come from a fairly affluent family in the area that Im from. My real dad died from "unknown" causes about 5 months ago and out of nowhere, this guy charmed my mom into wanting to marry him. The crazy part is, my mom was madly in love with my dad so the news of her getting remarried so soon was a huge shock and lead to my original suspicion of something being out of place. I mean come on, for months she was hysterically crying about my dad, she was like a sad puppy dog, and then one day she comes home and she really likes this nice guy?? Its just so weird. I swear my mom is under some sort of spell and anytime I bring something up about him she only talks about how amazing he is and how excited she is to get married... I've met the guy and he's nothing you would want to marry! I swear he's like an alien, he knows everything to say like its pre-recorded and I cant explain it but for some reason everything he says about his life sounds fake to me. Some other things I've noticed about him is once at a family event, I was secretly watching him and he was standing so still I thought he looked like a statue. Later on that day while watching a movie I noticed him not blink for almost an hour! Seriously WTF? I've noticed some other weird stuff too, but am just curious if anyone knows anything in particular I should look for or if this sounds like I could be right? Please let me know as soon as possible! Thank you !
I think you should talk to your mother about the whole thing. be honset and ask her if she knows much about his background because you are curious. Get to know the man a little before you jump tp conclusions.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:08 PM   #134
ultimate_warlord
Banned

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

Illuminati News Presents:

Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider
by Wes Penre, Illuminati News, Dec 27, 2008

This self-proclaimed illuminati [def] Insider appeared on the "Above Top Secret" forum in October 2008, giving away information about the Illuminati Agenda and their goals. The reason for this, he says, is because time is right for us to know some of what is going on behind the scenes. And when he explains WHY he needs to reveal it now, it's very convincing. In this article I will post the dialogue between the "Above Top Secret Forum" members and "Hidden Hand" in its entirety.

Please take time to read through this whole dialogue (yes, I know it's long, but I think we all can benefit from it, even if you end up not believing what is said). When you read it, you need to have an open mind; you can't be stuck in dogma or think you "have it all figured out" already, because then it doesn't matter what he says, you won't believe it.

Continues HERE :-

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:49 PM   #135
drahcir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainvision View Post
. Please let me know what you think, OK?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phl0Z5RmOYg
Oh if somebody meet her at Night in her Bed or in his Dreams and he is a Mouse in sexual Practice, than she of course is a Reptilian eating the Mouse.

Watch the Fruits not the Seeds. What the Fuck is going on in your Brain if you kill a Frienship incause of an Theory that sombody is differnt than you ?
Everyone is different than you, so she is never a Vampire or somthing else, has nice Vibration and good Aura (facedoktering ? ) Normal.

Why dont you thust your tooken Heartdetection of vibes ?
Do you think this women likes to be a target here for spiritual Childs finding her way ?

Last edited by drahcir; 07-08-2013 at 03:07 PM.
drahcir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:35 PM   #136
bjoern
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainvision View Post

Here's her youtube video... Please let me know what you think, OK?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phl0Z5RmOYg

Well I listened to her perfect speech. She never seemed to take a breath.

In two sentences - she said:

Look at me. I am Barbie, the perfect doll.

Last edited by bjoern; 09-08-2013 at 09:36 PM.
bjoern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:56 PM   #137
bjoern
Inactive

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqr-P2IB37M

Min 3:30 until Min 10:15

bjoern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:40 AM   #138
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
MORE PLAUSIBLE POINTS: EVIDENCE FOR THE SERPENT RACE- Saga A (Chapters 1-7)

MORE PLAUSIBLE POINTS: EVIDENCE FOR THE SERPENT RACE- Saga A (Chapters 1-7) - YouTube

MORE PLAUSIBLE POINTS: EVIDENCE FOR THE SERPENT RACE- Saga B (Chapters 8-13)

MORE PLAUSIBLE POINTS: EVIDENCE FOR THE SERPENT RACE- Saga B (Chapters 8-13) - YouTube

Brilliant, thanks mate!
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 02:39 PM   #139
mondogobbo

Just started to watch, it´s pretty interesting, but I have to admit that the music is annoying - it would be easier to concentrate without that trance-music.

Until now, it´s interesting to see that babies are basically reptilians at the beginning of their development, that could suggest that we human beings descendt from the reptilians and not from the monkeys. And if that´s true, basically we are all reptilians, more or less. The part about the reptilian brain is also very interesting and new to me (I didn´t know that, but I have to admit that I am new to all this, I just registered a few days ago).

So until now I would say that these videos are very informative and interesting, even that they are not totally neutral (it´s evident that the man speaking belives in the reptilians himself). But without that trance-music it would be even better.

Last edited by mondogobbo; 25-01-2014 at 02:44 PM.
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 11:56 PM   #140
rainbowdear

Have people got bored with reptilians?
I think the young woman who wrote on this thread long ago & worried about her mother had a strong point...this guy sounds "fishy"?
A few points about reptilians...they are callous...arrogant...love ritualistic attitudes such as "manners"...and always mention their "morality"...morales are important to them..."their kind of"...but being well seen and regarded with some reverence...so please be polite to them...you'd better!
Tehir fascinating hypnoptising looking will soon keep you in order without a doubt. So don't worry you won't even think of retaliating. They hld the keys to your unconscious mind already preordained, programmed...your memory is under lock and key well sealed with keywords...and you won 't remmebr the best of it...make no mistake!
women are little less than "sex objects"...and they enjoy to currupt the innocent...the helpless are fun to influence and manipulate...manipulation is never "loving" so one must not be msitaken for the other...their partners or victims just "belong" to them...and that is irrevocable...hence it is "for ever"..."for ever" and "ever"...difficult to get out of their clinching clawed grip...they love blonds and red haired women...and if they are dark-not problem-they just get the proxide out for you...so caring? well it can be taken thus...all to do with keeping up the good appearances - what some would call " just a litlle bit of camouflage"... everything must work "smoothly"...slither...be "fluid"...flow...
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote