Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 27-05-2013, 03:33 PM   #61
cont

There is no blood on the road but definitely blood on pavement/sidewalk. How can that be explained, if not a real victim?

actually there is no blood on the pavement here
http://eyreinternational.files.wordp...ne-4.jpg?w=700

Edit: if you look close I think you can see the blood here. definitely blood on pavement.

blood on pavement is shown pics 5 and 6 here
http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/wp-cont...63_free-11.jpg

has the first image had the blood photoshopped out?
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 27-05-2013 at 03:39 PM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #62
revlovejoy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetangel View Post
Another suspicious factor that resonates with me is the text that Lee Rigby sent his mother the night before his death:

‘Goodnight Mam, I hope you had a fantastic day today because you are the most fantastic and one in a million mum anyone could ever wish for'.

Very emotive to further pull at the nations heart strings?
very. Either its more MSM bullshit or it sounds like a soldier about to go on a mission?

Possibilty he was bait?
revlovejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #63
sweetangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by revlovejoy View Post
very. Either its more MSM bullshit or it sounds like a soldier about to go on a mission?

Possibilty he was bait?
I thought the same, that the text was worded that he was going on a mission, not an average text a lad just sends his mother out of the blue.

"In the age of information
ignorance is a choice"
sweetangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #64
abrakebabra
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetangel View Post
Another suspicious factor that resonates with me is the text that Lee Rigby sent his mother the night before his death:

‘Goodnight Mam, I hope you had a fantastic day today because you are the most fantastic and one in a million mum anyone could ever wish for'.

Very emotive to further pull at the nations heart strings?
Thought the very same when i first heard the text mentioned on the news.
abrakebabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 04:39 PM   #65
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
I can answer my own question of the yellow tent now....though the location looks very different

In the picture where the cub scout lady is casually chatting to Adebowale, there is a sign in the background reading: 'Signal Timings Changed' - I wonder why? I've never seen that road sign before.

Last edited by velma; 27-05-2013 at 04:41 PM.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #66
howard crane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
I can answer my own question of the yellow tent now....though the location looks very different

Spivey's photo 7 & 8 both have a backpack appearing in one of the circles, the backpack appears to be placed neatly by the fence at the edge of the pavement.

The same backpack is also in photo 5 & 6 but not appearing within any circle this time.

See it?

Who's backpack is it? Who placed it there if it was Lee's as he would have been wearing it or carrying and I don't think he at any point would have had the opportunity to place it there himself.

Nobody at any point thought it could be an abandoned/suspect package, you know maybe containing a fagor pressure cooker or something like that?

Last edited by howard crane; 27-05-2013 at 05:08 PM. Reason: typo
howard crane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #67
alaind

So obviously obviously a staged event. 'hidden in plain sight' comes to mind.
They are Black ops having a great time playing around, 7/7 onwards at least. The thing is they are getting more and more confident that they can carry anthing off with nary a slapped wrist. And, a bit like the big mountain in front of you why not have some adventure and climb it; what I mean is, they will go for a big one sooner rather than later, probably got it fairly sorted out already. They badly need to work on is the calibre of the actors though, which was cringe making with this one.
alaind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #68
enlighten me

Anonymous white lorry parked on a Keep Clear junction, no pictures of it's number plate "Yet"

Where was the lollipop lady that day? paid day off maybe?
She works opposite the shop.

http://youtu.be/KgmO32IdwuE

Last edited by enlighten me; 27-05-2013 at 06:50 PM.
enlighten me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #69
celestial clockwork

Signal timings changed is a common road sign when the ordering of traffic lights at a busy juntions change
celestial clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #70
machine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor fish View Post
Worthy of a seperate thread is the Chris Spivey article me thinks...

This basically somes up exactly how i am feeling about the Woowich event last week.

The constant media blanket TERROR TERROR TERROR show is so OTT even a blind man in a padded cell must smell a rat!??

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=12025
I think this article by Chris Spivey (whoever that is) is complete bullshit and completely fails to recognize how the human mind works when confronted with shocking scenes.

I would be suspicious if there WASNT conflicting stories.
machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 08:21 PM   #71
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Anybody who hasn`t yet sniffed the urgency in the latest NWO psyops needs to borrow a braincell.
So here`s one from me:-

We`ve been having at least one "terrorist" event a month since the start of 2013. All have been exposed as having an element of fakery.
Normal people are not doing this out of their own free decision.
So what happened to the "perpetrators" of Sandy Hook, Batman, Boston and now Woolwich?

Gone forever into the corridors of lost memories. The PTB are desperate to make us apathetic to the gore and the fakery. They don`t want us to even think about what can be real or false any more.

Who wants to bet me there will be further psy-op events within a month`s time? Wait for it.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 08:54 PM   #72
jason74

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine View Post
I think this article by Chris Spivey (whoever that is) is complete bullshit and completely fails to recognize how the human mind works when confronted with shocking scenes.

I would be suspicious if there WASNT conflicting stories.
Really?. I think he has provided a pretty comprehensive article, myself.

The 'terrorists' ran their car into the victim (which alone would have cut him in half, any way) and were then allegedly hacking him to bits with machetes and meat cleavers (some reports cite they hacked off his head), yet you believe it would be perfectly normal for crowds of people to react by standing around and watching them as if it were a game of Cricket?. Even to the point of wandering out and engaging in conversation?. Most rationale people would get out of the way, and quick.
jason74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #73
thespaceangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlighten me View Post
Find out which buses use that route at that time, find the school kids and interview them.
School kids?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Age 4 to 7, school ends at 3pm

Age 7 to 11, School ends at 3.10 - 3.20pm.

Incident was reported at 2.20 - 2.30pm.

Unless London is different to the home counties, the kid's should have still been at school.
thespaceangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #74
revlovejoy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason74 View Post

The 'terrorists' ran their car into the victim (which alone would have cut him in half, any way) and were then allegedly hacking him to bits with machetes and meat cleavers (some reports cite they hacked off his head), yet you believe it would be perfectly normal for crowds of people to react by standing around and watching them as if it were a game of Cricket?. Even to the point of wandering out and engaging in conversation?. Most rationale people would get out of the way, and quick.
Cut him in half? Do you mean that literally. At worst he would have broken bones.

As for the rest, they are MSM reports. Is the MSM now a reliable source?

Chris Spivey has written something which is obviously bullshit to anyone with good eyesight. But it's ok, because it only distracts from the important questions.
revlovejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #75
machine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason74 View Post

Are you an Accident Investigator, competent to make the claim that he would have been cut in half? I've seen some pretty graphic accident footage and you'd be surprised how tough the human body can be.

Yep. I do believe people would stand around watching. This condition has been studied countless times since this episode:

http://www2.southeastern.edu/Academi.../gansberg.html

Plus, people are generally stupid.
Old 27-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #76
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemcc View Post
So all those people are actors and extras even the police.!

So the real police must have to be in on it (told there filming a movie maybe).

All the actors and extras friends and family would see them and have to keep quiet

The news people who added the fake blood

The list goes on and on.....

Thats a lot of people involved in this conspiracy.

I'm sure they will all keep it to themselves.!

Isn't it more plausible that it really did happen.?
They could all be intelligence agents, including cameramen and CGI team, working for MI5, sworn to secrecy, or they'll end up zipped into a holdall in a bathtub.
Old 27-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #77
celestial clockwork

Quote:
Are you an Accident Investigator, competent to make the claim that he would havin been cut in half? I've seen some pretty graphic accident footage and you'd be surprised how tough the human body can be.

Yep. I do believe people would stand around watching. This condition has been studied countless times since this episode:

http://www2.southeastern.edu/Academi.../gansberg.html

Plus, people are generally stupid.
Thank you, Its a shame really you had to make your post though

what if the car clipped him? Anyway who is cut in half when shunted by a car haha?

Last edited by celestial clockwork; 27-05-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Old 27-05-2013, 10:05 PM   #78
machine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestial clockwork View Post
Thank you, Its a shame really you had to make your post though

what if the car clipped him? Anyway who is cut in half when shunted by a car haha?
Errrr....I think your getting your posts mixed because that's actually the point I'm making.
Old 27-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #79
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
Anybody who hasn`t yet sniffed the urgency in the latest NWO psyops needs to borrow a braincell.
So here`s one from me:-

We`ve been having at least one "terrorist" event a month since the start of 2013. All have been exposed as having an element of fakery.
Normal people are not doing this out of their own free decision.
So what happened to the "perpetrators" of Sandy Hook, Batman, Boston and now Woolwich?

Gone forever into the corridors of lost memories. The PTB are desperate to make us apathetic to the gore and the fakery. They don`t want us to even think about what can be real or false any more.

Who wants to bet me there will be further psy-op events within a month`s time? Wait for it.
They're coming thick and fast! Hardly time to analyse the fakery before the next one comes along. They have hinted at 'Baghdad-style' terror in the UK and the BBC offered us this quick reminder of what that entails, after 66 people died in a spate of car bombs across Iraq today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22648856
Old 27-05-2013, 10:20 PM   #80
celestial clockwork

Quote:
Errrr....I think your getting your posts mixed because that's actually the point I'm making.
Sorry the second part of my post was directed to the user you originally responded to, im in full agreement with you

I should have quoted the full conversation