Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 08-03-2010, 07:44 PM   #61
lakkimakki
Banned

waxing my ass !!

lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #62
brainfreeze
Inactive

FULL MOON

Can I watch.

Last edited by brainfreeze; 08-03-2010 at 07:45 PM.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:52 PM   #63
mark1963

You need to watch this, all of it, it's about 45 minutes long.

There is tons of good information here by some very serious researchers including evidence from NASA.

NASA has shot 2 weighted objects at the moon ('67 and '72) and both times the moon clanged like a bell for hours.

“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com

Last edited by mark1963; 08-03-2010 at 08:39 PM.
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:55 PM   #64
piratecooper

Swerdlow has been talking about this for a longtime!

Thuggin' till the day I die
They don't give a fuck about us
And when I start to rise
A hero in their children's eyes
Now they give a fuck about us
piratecooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:00 PM   #65
tinmenace

Nobody knows for sure how the moon was formed and how it came to be in our orbit.

So, I'm open to new or revised ideas about it.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:20 PM   #66
lakkimakki
Banned

This leaves out of consideration the moot question as to the origin of the
Moon. It is at present our satellite. That it was always so
does not transpire from any astronomical evidence, and I
shall not say that they are wrong who assert that the
Moon was mother of the Earth and not the contrary. The
fact that at the present time our globe is estimated to be
about fourteen times larger than the Moon proves nothing
as to seniority, for we know that the Moon is a dead
world, or at least a sleeping one, and that it has gone
through a process of shrinkage during the course of ages
which has left it a mere remnant of what it once was. We
are, of course, astronomically aware of the fact that the
Moon has for many ages been receding from the Earth;
and we also know that it has reached absolute zero in its
axial rotation, which shows that its vitality is at lowest ebb. If it were to rotate slower
than now – and it makes exactly one rotation while it
revolves around the Earth it would appear to rotate from
West to East upon its axis, contrary to its present motion,
and we should have the gradual revelation of a thing as
yet unbeholden, the other side of the Moon !

On the other hand, if the Moon were suddenly caught in
one of those great cosmic streams of energy which Sir
Hiram Maxim speaks of with such remarkable intuition,
the Moon’s rotation on its axis would immediately be
accelerated, the planet would begin to live again, and,
roused from its long slumber, it would enter upon a new
day of activity and development. The evolution of new
forms of life would begin anew, and the now barren
globe would in process of time become a centre of
teeming life. Who knows how long this catalepsy may
last, or how soon the sleeper may awaken? But awake or
asleep it is regarded by the Kabalists as the mother of our
world, and it holds true among astrologers that “the Sun
is the father and the Moon the mother of every mundane
event”.

Last edited by lakkimakki; 08-03-2010 at 11:20 PM.
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:25 PM   #67
petercookie

Quote:
So things can spontaneously exist without needing a creator then. Thanks for clearing that one up.
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

I dont think the moon is a spaceship also but i am open minded and would look at the infomation........

I believe the moon to be more to do with divine intelligence, which does affect us in mysterious ways....

"An artist wants a picture painted,
of such a monster,
that he fainted"
http://funkdafunk.com/AlanWatts.html

Last edited by petercookie; 08-03-2010 at 11:28 PM.
petercookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #68
timelord

Is the Moon a 'Death Star'?

Was George Lucas saying something in his Star Wars films?

He does concentrate on 'moons' and 'suns' a lot in his films, whereas a lot of SF concentrate on the planets themselves. Indeed, when did you last see a natural satellite aborting a planet in things like Star Trek?

Last edited by timelord; 09-03-2010 at 12:34 AM.
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #69
graflok

Quote:
Originally Posted by them View Post
Freemason Christopher knight wrote a book called Who Built the Moon?

He also did a Coast to Coast interview with George on the same topic. I think you can pick it up at concentral.

Fascinatingly informative.
Thank you for reminding me. I just ordered a copy.

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:05 AM   #70
helloperator
Banned

That's no moon...it's a spacestaion...
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:15 AM   #71
theoutlawjournalist
Banned

You mean it's not made of cheese after all?
theoutlawjournalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:16 AM   #72
lightgiver

Default Saturn’s moon mimas

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord View Post
Is the Moon a 'Death Star'?

Was George Lucas saying something in his Star Wars films?

He does concentrate on 'moons' and 'suns' a lot in his films, whereas a lot of SF concentrate on the planets themselves. Indeed, when did you last see a natural satellite aborting a planet in things like Star Trek?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_moons
Saturn moon mimas looks Like the death star,

Hexagon on Saturn,

Saturn Hexagon Mystifies Scientists
March 27, 2007 — A long-lived double hexagon formed in the clouds.
The two six-sided features — one inside the other — are in stark contrast to the hurricane-like vortex that has been observed at the ringed planet's south pole. Both poles have been imaged by NASA's orbiting Cassini spacecraft.
"We haven't seen a (geometric) feature like this anywhere else on any other planet," said Cassini scientist Kevin Baines of the NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory. "It's unbelievable."

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-03-2010 at 01:25 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:47 AM   #73
fidokrab

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
You need to watch this, all of it, it's about 45 minutes long.

There is tons of good information here by some very serious researchers including evidence from NASA.

NASA has shot 2 weighted objects at the moon ('67 and '72) and both times the moon clanged like a bell for hours.

Moon Rising
I just watched it. I was impressed to say the least, especially with the natural color of the surface.
fidokrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:17 AM   #74
camreeno
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidokrab View Post
There's all kinds of photos showing strange things on the surface and around the moon. I don't think it's too far fetched to believe there are bases already on the moon that are kept secret from us.

I just don't dismiss all these photos of strange objects on and around the moon as sheer coincidence.
Yeah you're looking at this like I do. Too many anomolies precludes a coincidence. It's amazing how we have so much moon footage of objects making turns at 90 degree angles and people still dismiss it as "debris" or some sort of hazard just floating around in space...
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #75
schaff
Banned

This theory is bonkers i have read some crazy conspiracies but this is one that seems to register high on the bullshit meter.
Buries head in hands.

Quote:
Tides are the rise and fall of sea levels caused by the combined effects of the rotation of the Earth and the gravitational forces exerted by the Moon and the Sun. The tides occur with a period of approximately 12 and a half hours and are influenced by the shape of the near-shore bottom.[1][2][3]

Most coastal areas experience two daily high (and two low) tides. This is because at the point right "under" the Moon (the sub-lunar point), the water is at its closest to the Moon, so it experiences stronger gravity and rises. On the opposite side of the Earth (the antipodal point), the water is at its farthest from the moon, so it is pulled less; at this point the Earth moves more toward the Moon than the water does—causing that water to "rise" (relative to the Earth) as well. In between the sub-lunar and antipodal points, the force on the water is diagonal or transverse to the sub-lunar/antipodal axis (and always towards that axis), resulting in low tide.[4]

Tide prediction is important for coastal navigation. The intertidal zone, the strip of seashore that high tide submerges and low tide exposes, is an important ecological product of ocean tides.

While tides are usually the largest source of short-term sea-level fluctuations, sea levels are also subject to forces such as wind and barometric pressure changes, resulting in storm surges, especially in shallow seas and near coasts.

Tidal phenomena are not limited to the oceans, but can occur in other systems whenever a gravitational field that varies in time and space is present. For example, the solid part of the Earth is affected by tides.
T
schaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:18 PM   #76
them

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloperator View Post
That's no moon...it's a spacestaion...
lol

Old 09-03-2010, 05:51 PM   #77
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
The quote about the moon "ringing like a bell" comes from this guy incidentally:

http://www.physorg.com/news63645811.html

He's just saying that the moon resonates. There's no sign that he believes this is because the moon is hollow.

I've no opinion either way on whether it is hollow or not, I'm just saying that the guy who used that expression was only commenting on the moon's resonance properties.
No, not correct. NASA dropped heavy objects (one being a lander) on the moon on those two dates and it was quoted, that it rang like a bell for an hour with the first object and after dropping an even heavier object in '72 rang like a bell for three hours.

Did you watch the film Moon Rising?

That quote and whole conversation seems like dis-information after the fact so they get to use that quote.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
Old 09-03-2010, 06:32 PM   #78
schaff
Banned

Seeing as David icke endorses astrology .I am sure he is aware that the moon and the sun are the most important celestial bodies so how does he now come to the conclusion it s a spaceship

Quote:
The Moon is the earth's companion satellite, though some astronomers believe that it approaches being a planet in its own right. The Moon is large enough for its gravity to affect the Earth, stabilising its orbit and producing the regular ebb and flow of the tides. The Moon is also familiar to us for its different phases, waxing and waning in appearance in an unchanging cycle. For this reason, astrologers consider the moon to be at least secondary in importance to the sun in astrological terms, and it is widely considered to be just as important as the sun.

The Moon orbits the earth in 28 days, spending a fleeting 2.33 days in each of the signs of the zodiac. Recently, more accurate measurements of the Lunar orbital period have revealed two different numbers, depending on viewpoint. The synodic period is measured relative to the Sun and gives us a period of 29.5 days from new Moon to new Moon, the start of the Lunar month. When observed from the Earth and relative to a fixed point in space, the sidereal period is 27.3 days with minor variations. In order to give a figure in whole numbers for ease of astrological calculation the Lunar orbit can be approximated to 27.75 days which then returns a period of 54 hours or 2.25 days for the Lunar transit of each sign.

Also important in astrology are the moon's nodes. The nodes are where the moon's path crosses the ecliptic, the sun's path across the sky. This means that they are the only locations where solar eclipses can occur. The North node marks the place where the moon crosses from South to North (or ascends), while the South node marks where the moon crosses from North to South (or descends). The nodes' motion is always retrograde, so that they appear to move backwards through the zodiac. This motion is the same as the precession of the equinoxes, but in the case of the moon it only takes 19 years to complete a cycle. The two nodes are always exactly 180 degrees apart from each other at opposite ends of the ecliptic (ie. if the north node is at 23 degrees Aries, the south node will be at 23 degrees Libra).
schaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #79
islamvslizards

im not convinced at all guys. what on earth would class as evidence to prove such a claim? its like the reptiles. im 100% behind david icke when it comes to the global elite, intermarrying bloodlines, u name it. but wheres the evidence for reptilians, other than mistranslated artifacts and hearsay?

same applies here. what on earth convinced you that the moon is a spaceship? im not taking the piss, i really do want to know

islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #80
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by islamvslizards View Post
im not convinced at all guys. what on earth would class as evidence to prove such a claim? its like the reptiles. im 100% behind david icke when it comes to the global elite, intermarrying bloodlines, u name it. but wheres the evidence for reptilians, other than mistranslated artifacts and hearsay?

same applies here. what on earth convinced you that the moon is a spaceship? im not taking the piss, i really do want to know
I'm not saying it is a spaceship.

What I'm saying is that NASA conducted tests and it clanged like a bell for hours. They have been quiet about this since '72. Where was the follow up - where is the information?

Oh, and that nuclear warhead may have had another meaning - the one dropped in December (I think).

www.thrivingaudios.com