Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #121
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwarrior View Post
was the real David Icke taken away and cloned?

His new big breaking revelation is that we are been manipulated by moon men?

holy shit. wtf ?
Yes it does sound absolutely bizarre, I'm still laughing about it

He did warn us in a newsletter not long back that it will challenge everyones belief system and it certainly looks that way!

I keep thinking to myself before I heard this moon thing that he will wait until we have read it, completely in awe and then say, "you stupid sods, fancy believeing that! Just goes to show how you lot believe anything! Now go out and get a life"

I can go for entities outside of the realm of visible light, I can go for entities occupying the body of humans, I can go for ritual blood sacrifice but aleins on the moon creating this false reality

I'm trying to think about this. It is said that 'what's within, is without'.
If the sun is the pineal gland, doorway to higher realms (galactic centre) then is the moon the pituitary gland? The sun and the moon working alongside each other, one affecting the other (pineal-pituitary?)
I have been trying to search for it this morning, I'm sure I have heard it somewhere....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
Old 08-03-2010, 08:52 AM   #122
haukipesukone

What I find curious is DarkEternal said something a bit similar in his insider thread.

Quote:
I’m going to separate my data a bit on this one because the following was not given to me by direct brotherhood sources but from intel sources:

An artificial construction, I’ve heard that it is hollow and made of titanium with the surface of dust and rock we see being the remains of meteorites that have impacted its surface over millions of years. It seems to be a base of operations for the greys. It was considered an off-limits target for psychic viewing or experiments for psyops, and we were told it was heavily guarded against such things, and efforts by individuals to do so could result in counterattacks against those individuals.

A brotherhood source:
The moon is there for the purpose of influencing hormonal and reproductive cycles in females, and serves some purpose related to the recycling of souls on earth.
Moon used for recycling souls? Aliens on the moon creating our false reality? Sounds similar.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058445618
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
Old 08-03-2010, 10:59 AM   #123
les_paul_robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthejedi24 View Post
I do not know about this, yes their have been some anomalous events on the moon but I do not know if I agree with this. Where is the proof? Hell where is the PROOF for all of his other stuff? I agree with the stuff with with the elites and corporations controlling a lot of the world but this is going a bit far.

I am kind of getting discouraged here and fear here has gone TRULY off the deep end now. Hell simple physics itself says this should not be true:

Moons Mass: 7.347 7 × 1022 KG

Gravitational Acceleration of 1.6 m/s2

With an avg. density of 3340 kg/m 3 ( 3/5th ) of Earth ( due to the Moon having a lower density Crust )

This mean the moon is NOT hollow people.... If it was hollow we would be having trouble putting men on the moon or objects in space space right now.
I can't quantify these things for myself so I consider the possibility I have been INTENTIONALLY LIED TO regarding facts about the moon.
There's no proof the earth has an iron core, but so much is based on that assumption too for instance.

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
Old 08-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #124
whitewolf
Banned

Groundbreaking? moon matrix?
my arse!
Old news
how disappointing.... again.

What has happened to him, cloned? maybe?
It's just another distraction from the ultimate truth of who we really are. And yet another confirmation that Icke is doing his job of leading the newly emerging awakening sheeple away from the truth.

I never did understsand the subversion of the glory of our planet and all the celestial bodies in the sky. We need the sun and the moon for our earthly existence, everything is an expression of the Divine, and that's where we need to be putting our focus these days. Not on reptilians, the illuminati, hollow spaceships masquerading as the moon beaming false versions of reality to earth, etc, etc. They're all distractions.

God, thanks to 'conspiracy theorists' like Icke has become a dirty word. Patriarchial religion has been tossed out of the window along with the seeds of truth. Mentioning the Divine is a seen as a sign you are some kind of New Ager and therefore following a satanic cult or some other fear mongering bullshit. These days it seems any word symbol used to describe what it is that is inside us and outside us has been smeared by tricksters such as Icke. We are shamed and ridiculed into denying our true nature. Imho, the realisation of our infinite true nature as Divine beings experiencing an expression of the Divine Creators thought is our only path through all the intellectual fog, disinformation, deliberate lies etc flying around right now. Humanity along with the whole universe is moving through a transition, it is imperative that we keep our focus on the highest thoughts. The hold of the old way of patriarchy, master/student, parent/child, rulership through aggression is dropping away. The new way is one of partnership, self-rule, responsibility and conscious co-creation with the Creator. People's consciousness is moving up an octave and the old way knows this is and it doesn't want to die (just like the ego!) The old way's system has taken on a life of it's own, it's trying to offer itself in a new wrapping that is palatable to the emerging energy but it is not the real thing. The likes of Icke are steering people into this 'new and improved' version of the old way, it's a dead end, a waste of energy. It's a perilous knife-edged path we are walking these years, we have to keep our eyes, our focus on the destination and not look down.

Having said all that I suppose there will always be those who want to do things the hard way, who am I to judge what path they choose to go home.

Nature is our home whilst we occupy human bodies and nature is our teacher and our Mother and we have a Divine responsibility to love it and care for it, and THAT is the most important issue right now. Our paradise in heaven is RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW........ let's live it.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:55 PM   #125
siliconpsychosis

Yeah I can barely wait for the arrival of Icke's new book, though I could wait for eternity for a less cheesy book cover.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:56 PM   #126
edward123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolf View Post
Groundbreaking? moon matrix?
my arse!
Old news
how disappointing.... again.

What has happened to him, cloned? maybe?
It's just another distraction from the ultimate truth of who we really are. And yet another confirmation that Icke is doing his job of leading the newly emerging awakening sheeple away from the truth.

I never did understsand the subversion of the glory of our planet and all the celestial bodies in the sky. We need the sun and the moon for our earthly existence, everything is an expression of the Divine, and that's where we need to be putting our focus these days. Not on reptilians, the illuminati, hollow spaceships masquerading as the moon beaming false versions of reality to earth, etc, etc. They're all distractions.

God, thanks to 'conspiracy theorists' like Icke has become a dirty word. Patriarchial religion has been tossed out of the window along with the seeds of truth. Mentioning the Divine is a seen as a sign you are some kind of New Ager and therefore following a satanic cult or some other fear mongering bullshit. These days it seems any word symbol used to describe what it is that is inside us and outside us has been smeared by tricksters such as Icke. We are shamed and ridiculed into denying our true nature. Imho, the realisation of our infinite true nature as Divine beings experiencing an expression of the Divine Creators thought is our only path through all the intellectual fog, disinformation, deliberate lies etc flying around right now. Humanity along with the whole universe is moving through a transition, it is imperative that we keep our focus on the highest thoughts. The hold of the old way of patriarchy, master/student, parent/child, rulership through aggression is dropping away. The new way is one of partnership, self-rule, responsibility and conscious co-creation with the Creator. People's consciousness is moving up an octave and the old way knows this is and it doesn't want to die (just like the ego!) The old way's system has taken on a life of it's own, it's trying to offer itself in a new wrapping that is palatable to the emerging energy but it is not the real thing. The likes of Icke are steering people into this 'new and improved' version of the old way, it's a dead end, a waste of energy. It's a perilous knife-edged path we are walking these years, we have to keep our eyes, our focus on the destination and not look down.

Having said all that I suppose there will always be those who want to do things the hard way, who am I to judge what path they choose to go home.

Nature is our home whilst we occupy human bodies and nature is our teacher and our Mother and we have a Divine responsibility to love it and care for it, and THAT is the most important issue right now. Our paradise in heaven is RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW........ let's live it.
Wise words.

Last edited by edward123; 08-03-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #127
_tzupidity
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
David has been putting lions on his stuff for a while now, a symbol of wisdom, integrity, courage etc? I had a feeling that painting would be the book's cover.
In his earlier books and those by other authors, the Lion is said to be a symbol of the Illuminati Sun God and of one of the Illuminati bloodlines. Hence the Lion being used by the City of London and in Royal and Aristocratic Heraldry. Then when the Lion bloodline and Reptilian bloodine mixed, we get the gargoyle looking Reptoid Lion.

Quote:
The Biggest Secret - Page 67

"The lion has always been a major symbol through the ages because it was an Aryan symbol for the Sun and was often placed at the entrances to temples and sacred places. Hence the lion-bodied Sphinx which also relates to the astrological sign of Leo, again considered in astrology to be the sign ruled by the Sun.

and on Page 90

Mithra was often portrayed as a winged lion, a symbol for the Sun still used by the secret societies today. References to the lion and the ‘grip of the lion’s paw’ in the Master Mason Degree of Freemasonry originate with this same stream of mystery school symbolism. Initiates into the rites of Mithra were called lions and were marked on their foreheads with the Egyptian cross.
and on Page 143

Other Merovingian symbols were the fish (Nimrod again),the lion(Leo, the Sun, authority), and the bee.
Also in...

Quote:
Children of the Matrix Page 105

I call this network the serpent cult, the serpent brotherhood, or the Illuminati. Those three are the same force. Their secret language includes the lighted torch (Illuminated ones); the pyramid and all-seeing eye (apparently used by the serpent Sirians in Atlantis);
the lion (the "Sun" and symbol of the serpent cult); the snake, fish, and flying reptile (gargoyle)...

Page 129

At the top of the staff were the heads of a lion, dog, and wolf, all classic symbols of the serpent cult.

Page 152

The Edda says that Thor fought and defeated the serpent worshippers of Phrygia (in Turkey), a word that comes from the Sumerian name, Firig or Pirig, and it means literally "Land of the Lions".
That last one is particularly interesting, because those of you who look closely will find an image of a lion being used on this website above a turkish proverb.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:38 PM   #128
haukipesukone

Maybe "The lion sleeps no more" means that the Illuminati or whatever secret society the lion refers to has awakened from it's long slumber, and so should we.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 08-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #129
_tzupidity
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
Maybe "The lion sleeps no more" means that the Illuminati or whatever secret society the lion refers to has awakened from it's long slumber, and so should we.
I thought the whole problem was that the illuminati have been awake forever and we're asleep?

There's lots of confusing symbolism in the truth movement. Icke says the Lion is a symbol of the NWO then puts it on his book. He says, "Where attention goes, energy flows." then brands his forum with reptilian imagery. Doesn't that tune is all into the reptilian frequency?

Con-fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused

Last edited by _tzupidity; 08-03-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #130
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tzupidity View Post
I thought the whole problem was that the illuminati have been awake forever and we're asleep?

There's lots of confusing symbolism in the truth movement. Icke says the Lion is a symbol of the NWO then puts it on his book. He says, "Where attention goes, energy flows." then brands his forum with reptilian imagery. Doesn't that tune is all into the reptilian frequency?

Con-fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused
Icke hasn't been saying the Illuminati is awake. He's said they're scared of us. They're clever, but don't have wisdom and all that. They haven't been awake.

I don't see how looking at reptilian pictures tunes us into "the reptilian frequency"? Unless you mean that we'll start to see them, which would be a good thing if they do exist.

The lion on the book cover is a bit suspicious, but I think we should wait for it to get published before tar and feathering Icke.
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 08-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #131
luten2012

I was hesitant to pre-order this book...but then I remembered how money is an illusion and how much I have enjoyed each and every other one of Icke's books So I have now ordered my copy and I can't wait!

In regards to the speculation that Icke has now gone over the edge - I've heard that before many times and how about we all wait and see what we think AFTER we've read it eh?

Last edited by luten2012; 08-03-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #132
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post

The lion on the book cover is a bit suspicious, but I think we should wait for it to get published before tar and feathering Icke.
Inside every man, a lion sleeps, awaiting its freedom

The lion is a symbol of mans power, nothing more, and it is time man regained his power, time he took his power back from those who have caged him for so long.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #133
energi

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post

The lion is a symbol of mans power, nothing more, and it is time man regained his power, time he took his power back from those who have caged him for so long.
Inb4 post about Lion King subliminals or whatever

Nah, for real though you've got a point .
Old 08-03-2010, 09:30 PM   #134
haukipesukone

Quote:

But inside me there's a fox or other dog-like creature. If there's a lion with him that would explain a lot of the internal struggling.
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 08-03-2010, 09:34 PM   #135
camreeno
Inactive

Anyone know what will be discussed in the book? Based on the description I know it will put some emphasis on the supposed Moon Matrix thing, but what else? Will it have chapters about Obama? Global Warming? What else? I'm really anxious to know and it's strange how it's 700 pages yet not a whole lot is described.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:35 PM   #136
petercookie

Quote:

I have to say that i think the cover looks quality.

Thats it, we are extremely powerful but we forget and get told that we are not.

"the lion sleeps no more" (Thats me doing some rioting with the Icke man now then )

"An artist wants a picture painted,
of such a monster,
that he fainted"
http://funkdafunk.com/AlanWatts.html

Last edited by petercookie; 08-03-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #137
morethanatheory

Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this!

www.thespiritmolecule.com
Old 08-03-2010, 09:59 PM   #138
beldazar

Quote:

That is a lovely way of looking at it

The first time I saw the lion on this site was connected to the Hollie Grieg case, I thought it very appropriate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
Old 08-03-2010, 10:12 PM   #139
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
That is a lovely way of looking at it

The first time I saw the lion on this site was connected to the Hollie Grieg case, I thought it very appropriate
Yeah that was awesome and very powerful.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:24 PM   #140
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Well i have ordered me a copy, and ya just know its gana be better than .

i might even ask Dav' (as we call him) to sign it when we get together this year

Closed Thread