Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 13-11-2017, 03:44 PM   #1
greatestiam

Default Jesus = good. Yahweh/Allah = evil. Trinity = evil?

Jesus = good. Yahweh/Allah = evil. Trinity = evil?

In Chrestianity, which I think was the original Gnostic Christianity before Christianity took it over and changed the name to Christianity, Jesus was considered a good man archetype. Jesus’ God was also thought of as a good God.

Christianity and Islam created a demonstrably evil Yahweh/Allah with an immoral Original Sin concept, as well as other immoral doctrines, --- that the Jewish myth never had. Jews read an Original Virtue into Eden. Not a fall.

Christianity created and adopted the Trinity concept many years after Jesus died. Christianity kowtowed to Constantine and tied a reasonably good Jesus to a demonstrably evil Yahweh/Allah.

Was it a good idea to tie a good Jesus to an evil Yahweh/Allah?

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 03:48 PM   #2
fairyprincess

What if jesus and Lucifer were the same? God's only son is cast down for rebellion and is punished to be reborn in the world of mans sin.

Until he makes the sacrifice to die for mankind sins. Atoning for his own and paving the way for his return to heaven....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 04:04 PM   #3
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
What if jesus and Lucifer were the same? God's only son is cast down for rebellion and is punished to be reborn in the world of mans sin.

Until he makes the sacrifice to die for mankind sins. Atoning for his own and paving the way for his return to heaven....
Regardless of who Jesus and Satan are, that does not change the immorality of substitutionary atonement, nor does it negate the superior justice shown in these quotes.

Jesus cannot atone for us. Only we can.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

The declaration which says that God visits the sins of the fathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice. [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]

Regards
DL
Old 13-11-2017, 04:22 PM   #4
mo_123
Banned

i know for a fact that ALLAH and the QURAN is the illuminati

so is JESUS and the BIBLE

not come across lots of thing regards to MOSES and the TORAH

other than the fact moses was part of the annunaki bloodline
mo_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 04:37 PM   #5
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo_123 View Post

More fantasy and it will remain fantasy till proof is at hand.

Regards
DL
Old 14-11-2017, 11:27 AM   #6
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo_123 View Post

Facts or factoids?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 09:25 AM   #7
ally_uk

Jesus did not exist the bible is nothing more than a story. Jesus and the story is nothing more than a metaphor for the sun....

Holy trinity again was taken from history

Osisris, Isis, Horus.....

Go look at ancient civilization and you will find more.

What is the basis for christianity?

Sun worship ....the sun is the giver of live right? It makes things grow and gives life to everything? When it goes what happens?

SunSET as in Set another egyptian deity.....

God's Son = God's Sun
ally_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 12:05 PM   #8
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post

What is the basis for christianity?
You are mostly correct but are wrong on the basis for Christianity.

It exists thanks to Jews and their myths.

Take the Jewish myth out of Christianity and it has no myth to corrupt and would thus disappear.

Let us pray that Jews reclaim their myth from Christian usurpers and plagiarizers. Christians can do better than a genocidal son murdering God.

Regards
DL
Old 16-11-2017, 12:37 PM   #9
archimedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Jesus = good. Yahweh/Allah = evil. Trinity = evil?

In Chrestianity, which I think was the original Gnostic Christianity before Christianity took it over and changed the name to Christianity, Jesus was considered a good man archetype. Jesus’ God was also thought of as a good God.

Christianity and Islam created a demonstrably evil Yahweh/Allah with an immoral Original Sin concept, as well as other immoral doctrines, --- that the Jewish myth never had. Jews read an Original Virtue into Eden. Not a fall.

Christianity created and adopted the Trinity concept many years after Jesus died. Christianity kowtowed to Constantine and tied a reasonably good Jesus to a demonstrably evil Yahweh/Allah.

Was it a good idea to tie a good Jesus to an evil Yahweh/Allah?

Regards
DL
utter nonsense

the god of the bible was never good

go and read the Sumerian texts that the biblical God is based on and educate yourself to the true nature of this 'good god' of yours

judging by your other posts you will not educate yourself, but will remain ignorant. that is your choice

when you are ready then you will see that Christianity has its roots in the rulers of ancient Sumer

Last edited by archimedes; 16-11-2017 at 12:42 PM.
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 12:45 PM   #10
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
utter nonsense

go and read the Sumerian texts that the biblical God is based on and educate yourself to the true nature of this 'good god' of yours
You need another coffee to get your mind going friend.

The lead call God evil, and you call God evil, and you say it is nonsense.

I did not indicate that Yahweh was good and definitely said he was evil.

Read what I put again for the first time, after another coffee.

Regards
DL
Old 16-11-2017, 01:15 PM   #11
oneriver

There's also a good Jesus (or Christ) and a bad Jesus...they try to confuse...so Lucifer is/Yahweh/Enki the "good" god and Satan is the d/evil the bad god.

Lucifer is the feminine part and Satan the masculine and they are two parts of the same being split for the purposes of deception and control through the illusion/creation of duality.

That deception of duality runs deep in our consciousnesses and is the great illusion, it is the shadows on the cave wall. None of it is real, we win only by seeing through the game/illusion and not accepting to play along willingly, we then truly awaken and desire something more than what we have here, in a spiritual sense which is in fact what we used to have and be, namely limitless eternity

....... ...which sort of sounds like a cheap aftershave But end result we were trapped into being limited beings and now we have forgotten that this was meant to be a temporary experience, this also ties in with the drive to merge humanity with AI, the singularity, to seal us here under one mind control for ever.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto

Last edited by oneriver; 16-11-2017 at 01:18 PM.
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 02:35 PM   #12
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
There's also a good Jesus (or Christ) and a bad Jesus...they try to confuse...so Lucifer is/Yahweh/Enki the "good" god and Satan is the d/evil the bad god.

Lucifer is the feminine part and Satan the masculine and they are two parts of the same being split for the purposes of deception and control through the illusion/creation of duality.

That deception of duality runs deep in our consciousnesses and is the great illusion, it is the shadows on the cave wall. None of it is real, we win only by seeing through the game/illusion and not accepting to play along willingly, we then truly awaken and desire something more than what we have here, in a spiritual sense which is in fact what we used to have and be, namely limitless eternity

....... ...which sort of sounds like a cheap aftershave But end result we were trapped into being limited beings and now we have forgotten that this was meant to be a temporary experience, this also ties in with the drive to merge humanity with AI, the singularity, to seal us here under one mind control for ever.
You have many assumptions, from your seat in the cave.

Belief in the supernatural is not a good idea. It cripples the mind.

Regards
DL
Old 16-11-2017, 04:25 PM   #13
oneriver

Quote:

Regards
DL
The supernatural? Are you referring to the Aliens? Also, at least I know I'm in the cave.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Last edited by oneriver; 16-11-2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old 16-11-2017, 06:02 PM   #14
greatestiam

Quote:
The supernatural? Are you referring to the Aliens? Also, at least I know I'm in the cave.
No. Your theological view of Satan etc.

Aliens are a lot more likely to be real but we have yet to have any real and tangible proof of them and aliens should be considered an outside possibility till we can prove that they are real.

Regards
DL
Old 16-11-2017, 06:09 PM   #15
oneriver

Quote:
No. Your theological view of Satan etc.

Aliens are a lot more likely to be real but we have yet to have any real and tangible proof of them and aliens should be considered an outside possibility till we can prove that they are real.

Regards
DL
Your skepticism is well honed, unlike your babel about the supernatural.

Old 16-11-2017, 06:46 PM   #16
greatestiam

Quote:
Your skepticism is well honed, unlike your babel about the supernatural.
!/2 thanks.

Regards
DL
Old 16-11-2017, 09:19 PM   #17
oneriver

Old 18-11-2017, 09:53 AM   #18
JustMe418

Quote:

Regards
DL
Belief maybe cause problems but an open mind that allows for the possibility of such things is not a bad thing. I think too many people have had weird experiences to just dismiss the subject.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 18-11-2017, 09:58 AM   #19
JustMe418

Quote:
You need another coffee to get your mind going friend.

The lead call God evil, and you call God evil, and you say it is nonsense.

I did not indicate that Yahweh was good and definitely said he was evil.

Read what I put again for the first time, after another coffee.

Regards
DL
The bible would show him to have both attributes. He does send evil spirits to punish people but also helps people when they are in the shit.

I think the church tried to change this by making God all good then blaming all evil on satan. Personally I cant see why God should be nothing but an all loving father but I can see why people would and that is a very attractive object of worship to people who are unhappy and who hope for something better in the next life.

Personally I think all these visions of God depend on our consciousness and how we view the world, whether we have had good or bad experiences, etc. These all shape how we view things.
Old 18-11-2017, 10:00 AM   #20
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
utter nonsense

judging by your other posts you will not educate yourself, but will remain ignorant. that is your choice

when you are ready then you will see that Christianity has its roots in the rulers of ancient Sumer
Never good? so when he sends manna to feed the Israelites in the desert, or gets moses to spring water from a rock, that is not good? there are many examples of God doing good in the bible but people seem to expect such a deity to be purely loving and good and nothing else. I think its more to do with peoples hopes than reslity.