Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 10-09-2017, 03:39 AM   #41
B3LI3V3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
So why do we not feel his love in return?
Because you're insensitive.

You can't see and hear when intent is talking to you because your attention is taken up by your self-indulgence.
B3LI3V3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:56 AM   #42
sylias

Man ain't greater than God. Just accept it.
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 01:44 PM   #43
Truthisaperson
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
We have experienced things that God has not. When we return to the light we will be wiser than he.
Hebrews 4:14
Therefore, since we have such a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we profess. 15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who was tempted in every way that we are, yet was without sin. 16Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Jesus/God has experienced everything we have experienced on this earth and more. He is able to sympathise and identify with us in every way.
Truthisaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 01:49 PM   #44
Truthisaperson
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
will God kill us off like he did with Noah's flood, or will he do the moral thing and cure instead of kill?

Genesis 9:8,
Then God spoke to Noah and to his sons with him, saying, 9“Now behold, I Myself do establish My covenant with you, and with your descendants after you; 10and with every living creature that is with you, the birds, the cattle, and every beast of the earth with you; of all that comes out of the ark, even every beast of the earth. 11“I establish My covenant with you; and all flesh shall never again be cut off by the water of the flood, neither shall there again be a flood to destroy the earth.” 12God said, “This is the sign of the covenant which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all successive generations; 13I set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth. 14“It shall come about, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow will be seen in the cloud, 15and I will remember My covenant, which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and never again shall the water become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16“When the bow is in the cloud, then I will look upon it, to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” 17And God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between Me and all flesh that is on the earth.”

The rainbow is the sign of God's covenant with us and he will never again destroy the earth with a flood. He has already provided the 'cure' for us himself through Jesus Christ, God can do no more that he has done when he died on the cross, he has already done everything. It is finished!

Last edited by Truthisaperson; 10-09-2017 at 01:57 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:03 PM   #45
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Absent in what way though? there are many people who would say that they feel close to God in their lives and definitely relevant in their lives.
True that many share that delusion for sure, until details are asked for, then they point to the faith of fools.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:06 PM   #46
greatestiam

Quote:
But what are the true needs of people? I reckon that even a lot of people who follow religion dont know their true needs and seeks Gods help purely for their own comfort and safety.
In the case of starving children, the need, obviously is food. For the ill, the need is a cure.

I agree that most believe in a God strictly for their own selfish comfort. How that enhances safety is beyond me.

How does a delusion help anyone's safety?

Regards
DL
Old 10-09-2017, 07:08 PM   #47
greatestiam

Quote:
But if God is our essence then he/she experiences things through us
You are correct from a Gnostic Christian POV, but not the POV of idol worshiping Christians and Muslims.

Their God is out there somewhere while we know that the only God we can know resides within us.

Regards
DL
Old 10-09-2017, 07:12 PM   #48
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
But if they go to Heaven that's a better place than being here in pain.
How do you know they didn't ask for help and get it?
The parents ask for help only when its too late usually - did they ask before?

Is he rescuing them from this place?

If your kid was a druggie and you helped them all the time that's called enabling.
If they ask for help you know they are ready to change for the better.
Do you know who or what you were before you came here?

What are these kids dying from?

Man made disorders and diseases? Abortion?

I don't think you should name call.
It shows a lack of intelligence.
You lose any respect in a debate by using language like that.
And you lose any respect by insinuating that death is better than life.

You follow the thinking of your genocidal son murderer who always kills and never cures.

Who is intelligent? The one who recognizes that genocide is evil, or those like you who think it is good?

Regards
DL
Old 10-09-2017, 07:15 PM   #49
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylias View Post
Man ain't greater than God. Just accept it.
Few of us would kill when we can cure and if you cannot see that that makes us better than a genocidal God who kills and never cures, you show how religion has corrupted your morality.

Regards
DL
Old 10-09-2017, 07:17 PM   #50
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisaperson View Post
Hebrews 4:14
Therefore, since we have such a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we profess. 15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who was tempted in every way that we are, yet was without sin. 16Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Jesus/God has experienced everything we have experienced on this earth and more. He is able to sympathise and identify with us in every way.
How much did he like gay sex and child birth?

Regards
DL
Old 10-09-2017, 07:21 PM   #51
greatestiam

Quote:
Genesis 9:8,
Then God spoke to Noah and to his sons with him, saying, 9“Now behold, I Myself do establish My covenant with you, and with your descendants after you; 10and with every living creature that is with you, the birds, the cattle, and every beast of the earth with you; of all that comes out of the ark, even every beast of the earth. 11“I establish My covenant with you; and all flesh shall never again be cut off by the water of the flood, neither shall there again be a flood to destroy the earth.” 12God said, “This is the sign of the covenant which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all successive generations; 13I set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth. 14“It shall come about, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow will be seen in the cloud, 15and I will remember My covenant, which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and never again shall the water become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16“When the bow is in the cloud, then I will look upon it, to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” 17And God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between Me and all flesh that is on the earth.”

The rainbow is the sign of God's covenant with us and he will never again destroy the earth with a flood. He has already provided the 'cure' for us himself through Jesus Christ, God can do no more that he has done when he died on the cross, he has already done everything. It is finished!
Only to fools.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

Why do you do the immoral thing and put your wickedness on another when scriptures clearly say it is your own?

Who is more likely to see justice in punishing the innocent instead of the guilty? Satan or God?

You are following Satan.

Regards
DL
Old 10-09-2017, 08:15 PM   #52
Truthisaperson
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Why do you do the immoral thing and put your wickedness on another when scriptures clearly say it is your own?
Man puts his wickedness on others through the hardness of his heart, God took the wickedness of man upon himself at the cross.

When we have prideful hearts as Satan did we fall. It is never too late to ask God to soften our hearts and ask or forgiveness of our wickedness, he is just to forgive and cleanse us from sin with the blood of the lamb, he will reveal the truth to us, truth is a person.

Gods spirit is holy and we must be made holy before God can live in us, through the holy spirit living in us we become God's temple on earth. God can work in us and through us to show his love toward others. You need to know that God really does love you, do not listen to the lies of the enemy.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:26 PM   #53
greatestiam

Quote:
Man puts his wickedness on others through the hardness of his heart, God took the wickedness of man upon himself at the cross.

When we have prideful hearts as Satan did we fall. It is never too late to ask God to soften our hearts and ask or forgiveness of our wickedness, he is just to forgive and cleanse us from sin with the blood of the lamb, he will reveal the truth to us, truth is a person.

Gods spirit is holy and we must be made holy before God can live in us, through the holy spirit living in us we become God's temple on earth. God can work in us and through us to show his love toward others. You need to know that God really does love you, do not listen to the lies of the enemy.
God's spirit of genocide is satanic. Not holy.

Your morals suck if you can ignore those three quotes.

You know that is true otherwise you would have tried to answer the questions I put.

Regards
DL
Old 11-09-2017, 08:57 AM   #54
Daisy101

Quote:
God's spirit of genocide is satanic. Not holy.

Your morals suck if you can ignore those three quotes.

You know that is true otherwise you would have tried to answer the questions I put.

Regards
DL
Exactly what part of Jesus' words do you believe in?
Cherry picking them to fit your own belief system.

If you think you are better than God who created this planet?
You believe in God.
You agree Jesus is God's son yet you think he hates God? lol

What kind of morals do you have if you think it's ok to hate your father?
And where did Jesus ever say that in history or the Bible?

You follow a religion. You are brainwashed.

Last edited by Daisy101; 11-09-2017 at 08:58 AM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:24 AM   #55
fairyprincess

Quote:

You believe in God.

Ive got great morals, despite being an atheist, but i hate my mother.

I also love my mother. But i hate her too. She's self-obsessed, and controlling... Just like god is meant to be.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:28 AM   #56
fairyprincess

When i get a good run of songs on encore, its like a good wave of positive vibes, one after another.

I'm going to have it on, as i go round the local art gallery (were hosting the turner pose this year.)

Good sounds, good visuals.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:06 AM   #57
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Ive got great morals, despite being an atheist, but i hate my mother.

I also love my mother. But i hate her too. She's self-obsessed, and controlling... Just like god is meant to be.
Do you think our parents gave us good morals because they followed a religion though?

The Bible showed us what people were like before religion and it wasn't a pretty picture. It was a place with no morals.

So law now gives us morals but it is based on the Bible - you swear to tell the truth on your religious belief system.
You can also promise to tell the truth these days - but the court judges might frown on you.
I watched my ex swear on The Bible in court despite him being an atheist and I couldn't help but snigger to myself.
Surely an atheist can tell the truth? Unless they want others to think better of them then they choose to pretend to be religious. (Not all obviously just some with less morals)

Of course we are and should be afraid and in awe of something that created this world and the creatures in it. It's going to be bigger than us in every way - it's going to be huge and powerful.
We die anyway. But the creator can decide what happens to us after that...so we continue to grovel out of fear or love - I agree it can be a fear based love which is not good - but Jesus told us not to do that - so mixed messages from the Old Testament continue to battle against the New Testament and Jesus's words.

But that's because according to history (and history tends to repeat) the last time we were left to do our own thing we created Soddom and Gomorra and that didn't end too well for us.
Our morals were created from Moses and religion.

We've been shown by Jesus how to live without fear - yet we are reverting back to Soddom and Gommora which were fearful times where man feared man.
Then man feared God
Without religion and spirituality there is only law.

Morals of what is right and wrong are tied up with religion as that is how they told these stories or experiences.

The question is - if we all just had good ethics and treated each other well -
but didn't believe in God or Jesus - would that save us from hell if there was one?
Is it possible to be ethical and moral without a spiritual belief ?

It's just I know a lot of atheists and they are selfish people.
Not saying all atheists are like that but I get why they would be if they had no fear of the afterlife and this was their only existence. Life becomes all about yourself I get that.

I'm just wondering what the world would be like without religion or spirituality - maybe religion causes wars but how worse might it be without religion? We can't be certain.
Last time kit was Soddom and Gommora - but we have had laws since then.

Our lives have been created by religion like it or not because of our ancestors beliefs.
So even if the world became Atheist - it still runs on a law system created by a religion.
And without that we were bad people without morals.
Plus - the people that create religious wars aren't religious at all - the message of religion is meant to be peace around the world - so they are just using it to hide behind
rather like someone swearing on a Bible when they are atheist.

Sounds like you have a narcissistic mother - that's sad. They don't have good morals so you must have learned them from someone else

Last edited by Daisy101; 11-09-2017 at 10:25 AM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:03 PM   #58
greatestiam

Quote:

You believe in God.

If all you are going to do is lie and make up things about what I believe, go away.

I have no time for outright liars.

Regards
DL
Old 11-09-2017, 12:04 PM   #59
fudgetusk

Quote:
They are just man made constructs.

Made by ancient men and that is why they have not evolved to become civilized and moral.

They were not to be taken literally but were to be a guide for us but instead Christians and Muslims made idols out of their ways instead of just a path to follow and improve.

The intelligent ancients were replaced with clergy that were too stupid to be able to see and use the ways shown.

Regards
DL
I agree. We created Jesus with our minds just as we sent for icke to come and save us. Maybe he will though, if we listen to him.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:05 PM   #60
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3LI3V3 View Post
Because you're insensitive.

You can't see and hear when intent is talking to you because your attention is taken up by your self-indulgence.
Now you're thinking. Do you feel infinite love?

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote