Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 28-11-2016, 04:36 AM   #21
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Why on earth are you still mulling over this garbage cp ?

Written thousands of years ago , by who knows who, it has no relevance to anything ...

Burn it all!
Why on earth are you still trolling threads from the jungle?

You do not determine what is relevant or not.

Go burn your tree-house!
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 04:45 AM   #22
oz93666

I'm just asking a question .... why is a two thousand year old book , written by we don't know who, even worth discussing?

Is it because you were brought up a christian , and can't quite shake it all off?
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 09:43 AM   #23
oneriver

Quote:
I'm just asking a question .... why is a two thousand year old book , written by we don't know who, even worth discussing?

Is it because you were brought up a christian , and can't quite shake it all off?
So, using your logic the criteria for assessing the merits of a piece of literature are:

A) When it was written. The longer ago it was written the less merit.

B) Who wrote it. A book with a known author has more merit than a book with an unknown author.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 10:05 AM   #24
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
If God said "don't eat from that plant or you'll die"
And we ate from it and lived, this means he was lying, and Satan was telling the truth.
From my translation he said if you eat from the tree you wont live forever, they ate from it and died as all humans do..

My theory was eating from the tree broke the natural healing properties that come from god..Cannabanoids come from God and make the connection possible, by eating from the tree we kind of blew a fuse and lost that connection..
Consuming cannabis is the oldest continually religious ritual practiced in known history.
It says in revelations the congregation will be asked to eat from the tree of life just before entering the kingdom of god and achieve everlasting life.

With knowledge of whats good and bad we might figure it out some day..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 06:22 AM   #25
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Well, if the person who ate from the plant did die after they ate of the plant, then God was telling the truth.

It matters not whether the person died one minute after or one year after or one hundred years after, they still died as God said they would.

Look deeper

lolololololol weirdest logic I've ever heard

so by that logic if I told you that you were going to die and you died 50 years later, I predicted your death?

think more

p.s,

And what makes you think they would have lived forever anyway? oh because god told you so, lol

for someone who thinks Christianity is just part of the matrix, you sure trust God alot

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 20-10-2017 at 06:28 AM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 08:27 AM   #26
oneriver

Quote:
If God said "don't eat from that plant or you'll die"
And we ate from it and lived, this means he was lying, and Satan was telling the truth.
Eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil symbolizes us being fooled into incarnating in this 'duality' (good and evil) universe, that is why we die, or appear to die. It is the duality that is death, to live and to die.

We are in fact eternal beings and we were deceived into being part of this experiment by a tag team of good cop (Lucifer), bad cop (Satan).
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 20-10-2017, 10:12 AM   #27
the apprentice
Inactive

I think it is merely a play on words by those who invented them for overall control of our minds, the spoken word is all powerful and why there has always been double standards, standards like we still see in use today with Legal-ease.

I have orientated my own view to a much more simple outlook, we are born, we live and have children and then we die, but live on in our childrens eyes.

Nature and knowledge are the key/tree to our existance, we are our own creators, who do not always create our vision of how things could be.

Last edited by the apprentice; 20-10-2017 at 10:14 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 10:22 AM   #28
fairyprincess

When god made eve, he made her from Adams rib. He made a woman from male DNA

Make's you think. Doesn't it......
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 10:45 AM   #29
the apprentice
Inactive

If ever there was an unbelievable story, Adam and Eve were a Sh-he, IE, both sexes in one entity and were split, IE an original Hermaphrodite, like these fellas are today and can be one another by retaining both sets of DNA.

Meet Adam and Eve, or was that Eve and Adam in the garden of Eden.

Gods only son/daughter.

Last edited by the apprentice; 20-10-2017 at 10:53 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 06:03 PM   #30
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil symbolizes us being fooled into incarnating in this 'duality' (good and evil) universe, that is why we die, or appear to die. It is the duality that is death, to live and to die.

We are in fact eternal beings and we were deceived into being part of this experiment by a tag team of good cop (Lucifer), bad cop (Satan).
Fooled? didnt God say that if they also eat of the tree of life that they will be like the elohim?

Maybe thats the plan thoug, eat the fruit to know good and evil and make the journey back to become like the elohim by 'eating' from the tree of life. At least we will havew the knowledge and experience of living in a physical world.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 06:04 PM   #31
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
If ever there was an unbelievable story, Adam and Eve were a Sh-he, IE, both sexes in one entity and were split, IE an original Hermaphrodite, like these fellas are today and can be one another by retaining both sets of DNA.

Meet Adam and Eve, or was that Eve and Adam in the garden of Eden.

Gods only son/daughter.

Its probably a metaphore, expecially as Eve refers to the mother of all living things.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 06:26 PM   #32
oneriver

Quote:

It's relevant because we are stuck in a time loop, so the same movie keeps playing over and over and over.

Understanding how the script plays out yields keys to cracking the code to turning the fucking movie off, or at least exiting stage left.

Old 04-12-2017, 11:32 PM   #33
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevron View Post

They did die though didn't they.
Not with the English I use.

Tell us my friend, if you lock away what would keep your children alive, like God did with the tree of life in the case of A & E, would you say that your children just died or would you say they were murdered by you and your direct actions?

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 11:33 PM   #34
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
Why would God do such a thing??
For the same reasons he does all his crimes against humanity.

He is an immoral prick.

Regards
DL
Old 04-12-2017, 11:35 PM   #35
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
"Satan" Versus "God". Good cop vs. Bad cop IMO. Classic Archon trickery.
Yes, but Gnostic Christians see God as the bad cop while Christians see that prick as a good cop.

Regards
DL
Old 04-12-2017, 11:38 PM   #36
greatestiam

Quote:
Aha, now you're talking!

And our GODvernments still forbid the consumption of these sacramental herbs, fungi, etc.
Of course.

They can't have people going about seeking enlightenment anywhere other than at their door.

Can't have people thinking for themselves now. Too unruly to have intelligent people instead of sheeple around.

It becomes a lot harder to keep the fraud hidden.

Regards
DL
Old 04-12-2017, 11:44 PM   #37
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
His thesis is that human evolution itself was spurred by psychedelic or entheogenic plants, especially mushrooms. That mushrooms actually helped our distant ancestors to develop consciousness beyond the animal. So if self-awareness is the Knowledge of Good and Evil spoken of in the Bible and mushrooms brought us self-awareness well maybe that truly is the ancient source of the oppression of psychoactive plant knowledge that is still so strong in the modern world; the priests or whoever put that together. They were trying to take away the ability to be in psychedelic ecstasy so you had to go to the synagogue or whatever to feel the spirit.
I will not argue against your point. It is likely partly correct.

I will argue against your ------ That mushrooms actually helped our distant ancestors to develop consciousness beyond the animal.

We are still animals, just the brightest one on the planet.

I see the release of our conscious minds to the subconscious which many think is more enlightened and used both full hemispheres of our brains instead of the partial that we normally use.

In fact, neuroscience now knows that during deep meditation, we access parts of the brain that are basically dormant during most of our awake time.

Drugs may help in attaining that state but it does not look like drugs are required to reach it. Meditation will do.

Regards
DL
Old 04-12-2017, 11:48 PM   #38
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Do Adam and Eve live today?
No?
So, they DIED, right?
Was GOD lying?
Rethink!
They did not die.
They were murdered.

Rethink, and have a look at my longer explanation above and repent for not recognizing murder when you read of it.

Regards
DL
Old 04-12-2017, 11:54 PM   #39
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Well, if the person who ate from the plant did die after they ate of the plant, then God was telling the truth.

It matters not whether the person died one minute after or one year after or one hundred years after, they still died as God said they would.

Look deeper
Yes, do so and see that God murdered A & E by locking away what would have kept them alive.

Would you do that to your children?

If not, why promote a God who did?

Regards
DL
Old 05-12-2017, 12:00 AM   #40
greatestiam

Quote:
Why on earth are you still mulling over this garbage cp ?

Written thousands of years ago , by who knows who, it has no relevance to anything ...

Burn it all!
Ask the relevance of this myth of women who are still suffering the misogyny that male theists are prone to thanks to blaming Eve for the loss of the garden.

Have you not heard that for evil to grow, all good people need do is not mull over the garbage that Christians believe and act immorally from.

Regards
DL