Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 01-09-2016, 08:55 AM   #1
cosmicpurpose1.618

Default The 'tree of the knowledge of good and evil'

If God said "don't eat from that plant or you'll die"
And we ate from it and lived, this means he was lying, and Satan was telling the truth.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 12:04 PM   #2
chevron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
And we ate from it and lived, this means he was lying, and Satan was telling the truth.
I think that's exactly right what you are saying.

From what I can understand .....In the narrative that's what Satan implied to Eve .... that God was lying

They did die though didn't they.

Granted ....Adam lived till he was over 900 as the story tells us ...as did many live for hundreds of years ...but he did die as God said ......after the flood we see the human age span begins to drop considerably.

In Genesis where it says ...'in that day' ...the Hebrew word for day can mean various time lengths ...anything from the 24hr period up to vast epochs of time such as the creation days.

Genesis 3:22 tells us that we were prevented from eating from The Tree Of Life and living forever because of what Adam and Eve did ....the way to the tree was barred from us and we have been in a state of dying ever since.

I believe that what it is saying is that originally we were designed to live forever and eventually reality will be returned to that.

I also think Satan knew Adam and Eve and their offspring (us) would literally die .....surely that's why he is called a 'manslayer from the start' and 'father of the lie' as it looks like he/it was the one that was lying imo.
chevron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 12:13 PM   #3
chandon3000

Why would God do such a thing??
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 12:15 PM   #4
pound

"Satan" Versus "God". Good cop vs. Bad cop IMO. Classic Archon trickery.

Last edited by pound; 01-09-2016 at 12:19 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 12:16 PM   #5
supertzar

Food Of The Gods. What if it really was the psychedelic mushroom or Cannabis resin? Thou Shalt Not Trip On Mind Expanding Plants.

Old 01-09-2016, 01:29 PM   #6
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Food Of The Gods. What if it really was the psychedelic mushroom or Cannabis resin? Thou Shalt Not Trip On Mind Expanding Plants.

Aha, now you're talking!

And our GODvernments still forbid the consumption of these sacramental herbs, fungi, etc.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 01:45 PM   #7
supertzar

Quote:
Aha, now you're talking!

And our GODvernments still forbid the consumption of these sacramental herbs, fungi, etc.
His thesis is that human evolution itself was spurred by psychedelic or entheogenic plants, especially mushrooms. That mushrooms actually helped our distant ancestors to develop consciousness beyond the animal. So if self-awareness is the Knowledge of Good and Evil spoken of in the Bible and mushrooms brought us self-awareness well maybe that truly is the ancient source of the oppression of psychoactive plant knowledge that is still so strong in the modern world; the priests or whoever put that together. They were trying to take away the ability to be in psychedelic ecstasy so you had to go to the synagogue or whatever to feel the spirit.

Last edited by supertzar; 01-09-2016 at 02:05 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 03:44 PM   #8
base12

Exclamation

2 Peter 3:8
"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day"
base12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 04:32 PM   #9
derekbuttery

These teachings make FAR MORE sense:

"And spotteth twice they the camels before the third hour. And so the Midianites went forth to Ram Gilead in Kadesh Bilgemath by Shor Ethra Regalion, to the house of Gash-Bil-Betheul-Bazda, he who brought the butter dish to Balshazar and the tent peg to the house of Rashomon, and there slew they the goats, yea, and placed they the bits in little pots. Here endeth the lesson."

"O Lord, please don't burn us.
Don't grill or toast your flock.
Don't put us on the barbecue
Or simmer us in stock.
Don't braise or bake or boil us,
Or stir-fry us in a wok."
Old 27-11-2016, 09:14 PM   #10
Derek

Quote:
Do Adam and Eve live today?
No?
So, they DIED, right?
Was GOD lying?
Rethink!
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2016, 09:25 PM   #11
Fireborn
Banned

Quote:
Spot on. The god you are talking of is the god that wants domination and control of this universe.

The forbidden fruit is the true knowledge of how any soul can evolve into godhood and be equal to the creator gods that wanted to keep human souls in there place.

The fallen angels are the ones who rebelled against one of the creator gods as they believed god hood knowledge should be for all and not hidden.

Hence they where thrown out of a star system called heaven and shared the knowledge with other life forms. Pissing some very powerful creator gods and the Main one right of.

Last edited by Fireborn; 27-11-2016 at 09:26 PM.
Fireborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2016, 09:40 PM   #12
hurr

Quote:
We all eat it, we all join the battle between good and evil and then we die. Do you have a job? If you have a job, that is because someone died. Then you die and someone is employed or not. A replacement, another collection of atoms.

We all eat the fruit because we life consists of eating the fruit until death comes.
Old 27-11-2016, 09:47 PM   #13
fairyprincess

Adam and eve were told eating from the tree would give them knowledge of good and evil. Meaning they had no way of knowing what they were doing was wrong in the first place.

God is all knowing. So, presumably, he must have know what eve and the snake were going to do before they knew themselves.

God is all powerful, he could have stopped it before it happened....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2016, 09:51 PM   #14
Fireborn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurr View Post
We all eat it, we all join the battle between good and evil and then we die. Do you have a job? If you have a job, that is because someone died. Then you die and someone is employed or not. A replacement, another collection of atoms.

We all eat the fruit because we life consists of eating the fruit until death comes.
The battle between good and evil is pointless.

I have a job self employed and no one died for me to fill that roll and none will fill that roll when I die.

Anyway no such thing as death just continuall re-creation.

No such thing as good and evil as each view the other as the opposite and each are correct in the perception cancelling out that dual concept.
Fireborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2016, 09:52 PM   #15
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Well, if the person who ate from the plant did die after they ate of the plant, then God was telling the truth.

It matters not whether the person died one minute after or one year after or one hundred years after, they still died as God said they would.

Look deeper
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 12:28 AM   #16
bjoern
Inactive

Thats a good aspect , derek and mighty zhiba, in my opinion. -
Quote:
... God was telling the truth.
If I remember correctly, then Adam and Eve lived in the paradise.

What does paradise mean? Doesn't it mean that this is a permanent condition of infinte love that is the only truth? I think so.

In that condition neither death nor evil exists.

If you live in paradise, heaven, in that eternal consciousness of love, truth .. or however you may describe it then it is impossible to have knowledge , that means insight, cognition, because you are knowledge, you are love.

Cognition, insight, knowledge , can I only have when i am outside of the paradise, outside of heaven.

And that is exactly the case when I live on earth today after I have incarnated into a human baby-body and i am grown up.

I can have knowledge /cognition of good and evil and I (the body) will die*.

*( that's high likely , unless God has another plan - something like rapture or something like that - i dont know :-) )

Last edited by bjoern; 28-11-2016 at 12:54 AM.
bjoern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 01:05 AM   #17
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
Why would God do such a thing??
That is the question!

That was the first time that god gave Adam and Eve a CHOICE. He gave them sovereignty, and they chose to take it. God was honest with them, and basically told them the truth that they would die if they chose freedom. He simply made their experience that of a MORTAL physical being. How boring it would be if we had the same body FOREVER.

That's MY take on it anyway
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 01:25 AM   #18
white light

Quote:
Hmmm, and there's me thinking it was allegorical.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 01:36 AM   #19
bjoern
Inactive

Hi jake ball,

you wrote:

Quote:
basically told them the truth that they would die if they chose freedom.
I think , I understood what you mean.

I often thought: Knowledge is good - cognition is good , why should't we eat from that fruit?

I got that answer: Yes , now, in that position , that we are in now - it is good.

Now it is good for me, when i get the knowledge of ... what is good , and what is evil.

But you have to remember , that Adam and Eve were in the paradise, that is a completely other situation , than the situation that we have now here on earth.

If Adam and Eve wanted to have the knowledge of: What is good? and what is evil ?

And they wanted to have it, then they HAD TO LEAVE paradise first .

Otherwise it would not be possible to get it. It would be impossible to feel the difference.

And that is what happened, they left paradise,

And we did too.

Last edited by bjoern; 28-11-2016 at 09:14 AM.
bjoern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 02:10 AM   #20
oz93666

Quote:
Why on earth are you still mulling over this garbage cp ?

Written thousands of years ago , by who knows who, it has no relevance to anything ...

Burn it all!
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote