Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 02-10-2015, 05:05 AM   #1
oz93666

Default The Black Magic of the Pope

So.... September has passed ... the pope come and gone, what was it all about in the end?

Some speculated that all the alignments in September, signaled something spectacular, financial meltdown, a joint obama/pope limited disclosure of the alien presence ... These may well have been possibilities in the minds of the planners ...but in the end, as they've done many times before, they chickened out, and went for the softly softly approach.

Alex Jones informs us that the Vatican has been black mailed into electing this Jesuit pope and getting behind the NWO, in return the press , which the NWO controls will lay off the pedophile priests issue.
What was the popes message? what did his visit achieve ?

I think his main message was on climate, the environment, supporting the carbon tax... who could argue with that? we all wan't to protect the Earth don't we? .... Sure we do , but they've high-jacked our natural concern and twisted it to a war on what brings life to the bio-sphere ( CO2) ... and an excuse to bring in mega taxation , globally, through the carbon tax.
And of course the pope tells us guns are bad, (the only thing keeping America free), and we should welcome more immigrants.

But the 'Black Magic' In the title of this thread , refers to the only clip I saw of the pope It starts at 2:12 in this video..

http://

The pope in slow exact words says to congress , and the millions watching ..

"Our world is increasingly a place of violent conflict, hatred, and blood bath atrocities".

This is his prayer for mankind, what he wants to come to pass, and by guiding the millions of people watching onto thoughts of conflict hatred, blood, ....making us accept the idea that this is the condition of our world..... he will increase the chances of there being more of this in the future...

This is the main law of magic, you get what you concentrate on.

Last edited by oz93666; 02-10-2015 at 05:06 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 04:44 PM   #2
muhammad bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
So.... September has passed ... the pope come and gone, what was it all about in the end?

Some speculated that all the alignments in September, signaled something spectacular, financial meltdown, a joint obama/pope limited disclosure of the alien presence ... These may well have been possibilities in the minds of the planners ...but in the end, as they've done many times before, they chickened out, and went for the softly softly approach.

Alex Jones informs us that the Vatican has been black mailed into electing this Jesuit pope and getting behind the NWO, in return the press , which the NWO controls will lay off the pedophile priests issue.
What was the popes message? what did his visit achieve ?

I think his main message was on climate, the environment, supporting the carbon tax... who could argue with that? we all wan't to protect the Earth don't we? .... Sure we do , but they've high-jacked our natural concern and twisted it to a war on what brings life to the bio-sphere ( CO2) ... and an excuse to bring in mega taxation , globally, through the carbon tax.
And of course the pope tells us guns are bad, (the only thing keeping America free), and we should welcome more immigrants.

But the 'Black Magic' In the title of this thread , refers to the only clip I saw of the pope It starts at 2:12 in this video..

http://

"Our world is increasingly a place of violent conflict, hatred, and blood bath atrocities".

This is his prayer for mankind, what he wants to come to pass, and by guiding the millions of people watching onto thoughts of conflict hatred, blood, ....making us accept the idea that this is the condition of our world..... he will increase the chances of there being more of this in the future...

Also note where the speech was taking place. The Roman symbols of Fascism surround the US flag.

I think it is very fitting for the Jesuit to give his speech in the room symbolic of Roman Fascism.

As for his war on CO2. CO2 is a colorless, odorless, non-toxic, non-poisonous gas that is essential for life on earth. It is NOT a pollutant as climate idiots try and argue.

There is zero evidence for the nonsense of global warming that they try and pedal as climate science. None. The difference between what is argued by the media, Obama and the Pope from what is discussed in academic circles is night and day.

“… there exists... another class of adepts belonging to a brotherhood also and mightier than any other they have to be ranked with the adepts of the Black Arts. These are our Roman Catholic “Fathers” and clergy... A hundred times more learned in secret symbology and the old religion than our Orientalists will ever be…There are more profoundly learned Kabalists in Rome and throughout Europe and America than is generally suspected...Thus are the “Brotherhoods” of “black” adepts more powerful and dangerous…than any host of Eastern Occultists.”

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky

Last edited by muhammad bear; 02-10-2015 at 04:45 PM.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 05:23 PM   #3
de la source

Quote:

You're right. But it has nothing to do with magic. It's about energy. Thoughts and emotions are energy. They want us to focus on what they say to create it. The best thing to do is stop listening to them. If we transform our thoughts or focus on positive things, they won't be able to use our energy to harvest what they want. In summary, we have to pull the plug.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 05:31 PM   #4
muhammad bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source View Post
You're right. But it has nothing to do with magic. It's about energy. Thoughts and emotions are energy. They want us to focus on what they say to create it. The best thing to do is stop listening to them. If we transform our thoughts or focus on positive things, they won't be able to use our energy to harvest what they want. In summary, we have to pull the plug.
There is some interesting research tying in quantum physics and the collective consciousness. It is controversial but there are a couple of heavyweight physicists supporting it.

It ties into the observer effect - behavior of an electron/matter when being observed.

But, yeah, thoughts are energy, albeit a very sophisticated subtle form of energy. The second law of thermal dynamics and the law on conservation of energy would suggest that energy is not destroyed and your thoughts stay out there.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:17 PM   #5
elshaper

Quote:

Right thing to have said is...
"Love for our world is increasing despite the ongoing nature of violent conflict, hatred etc.... "

No?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 12:38 PM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Right thing to have said is...
"Love for our world is increasing despite the ongoing nature of violent conflict, hatred etc.... "

No?
Well..... there's no need to use those words I highlighted above , at all ...

Every word has a magical impact .... there is no violence conflict or hatred in the world !!

When was the last time you saw any violence ??? when you were at school ??

Most other species do experience it on a daily basis ...chickens for example, in their natural environment , do get constantly 'hen pecked' in their quest for food ...

But us humans gather together in millions in big cities , shopping eating , never see or experience it ...neither do we see or experience war , which has virtually died out ....

Of course the NWO controlled media, and the pope, is working overtime to convince us otherwise ...
Old 09-02-2018, 12:44 PM   #7
JustMe418

Quote:

Every word has a magical impact .... there is no violence conflict or hatred in the world !!

Most other species do experience it on a daily basis ...chickens for example, in their natural environment , do get constantly 'hen pecked' in their quest for food ...

But us humans gather together in millions in big cities , shopping eating , never see or experience it ...neither do we see or experience war , which has virtually died out ....

Of course the NWO controlled media, and the pope, is working overtime to convince us otherwise ...
So because you personally dont experience much violence then you presume that this must be the same for most other people?

Its not hard to see violence going on. Just go to a city centre at kicking out time.

I think you are looking at the world with rose tinted glasses.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2018, 11:12 PM   #8
elshaper

Quote:

You've just mentioned those words.
Interesting though. I was just thinking along the line today.
Should we ignore and completely delude ourselves that there is no war going on, no this and that going on? I'll be a happy go lucky kinda person. Or that you acknowledge all these going on but you are so elevated that they can't touch you? I probably choose the latter.

Quote:
mnnn today. I didn't quite witness the actual incident but there was a stabbing. Loads of police, ambulance and apparently helicopter and stuff.

Quote:

Actually, Christians suffer from cognitive dissonance.
I told the guy in charge of a church that there was an item which is magickal in nature placed in the church yard and I showed it to him. He said "Oh we don't believe in those things." and didn't remove it. On the other hand, the Bible teaches not to dabble into astrology, occult etc.... IF they don't believe in the existance of those thing, why they teach not to practice occult stuff?
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 24-04-2018, 01:25 AM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
So because you personally dont experience much violence then you presume that this must be the same for most other people?
Its not hard to see violence going on. Just go to a city centre at kicking out time.
I think you are looking at the world with rose tinted glasses.
Certainly, some people , mostly drunk youngsters, enjoy a bit of ruff and tumble , it's exciting , a contest of strength and agility with pain and damage to the body as a real penalty for losing ... We shouldn't deprive them of that .

But violence is almost completely absent from human society ...... If a male domestic cat wants to get laid , he has to take on in combat half a dozen other male cats ...lol .... imagine if humans had to do that!!! ...or if we had to compete in daily fights at the supermarket for food .... MOST animals do this !!

Quote:
...Should we ignore and completely delude ourselves that there is no war going on, no this and that going on? I'll be a happy go lucky kinda person. Or that you acknowledge all these going on but you are so elevated that they can't touch you? I probably choose the latter....
It's a fact that deaths from wars at at an all time low .... ten times more people die in road accidents...

There are still injustices going on in the world , DI spends a lot of time highlighting them , and he's right to do so IMO , but we need to spend more time realizing the progress humanity has made.
Old 24-04-2018, 03:06 AM   #10
elshaper

Quote:
Certainly, some people , mostly drunk youngsters, enjoy a bit of ruff and tumble , it's exciting , a contest of strength and agility with pain and damage to the body as a real penalty for losing ... We shouldn't deprive them of that .

But violence is almost completely absent from human society ...... If a male domestic cat wants to get laid , he has to take on in combat half a dozen other male cats ...lol .... imagine if humans had to do that!!! ...or if we had to compete in daily fights at the supermarket for food .... MOST animals do this !!

It's a fact that deaths from wars at at an all time low .... ten times more people die in road accidents...

There are still injustices going on in the world , DI spends a lot of time highlighting them , and he's right to do so IMO , but we need to spend more time realizing the progress humanity has made.
road accidents are also violence as you know.

Progress? What progress??

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 24-04-2018, 05:09 AM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
road accidents are also violence as you know. :
"Violence is defined by the World Health Organization as "the intentional use of physical force or power, threatened or actual, against oneself, another person"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All this leads to a deeper philosophical question. Humanity has been so successful in removing pain , violence and real danger and stress , that we now have a generation of weak kneed ninnies , who have a nervous breakdown if someone says they're fat , or they have a big nose.

Any military training is about taking you out of your comfort zone into pain .. 10 mile runs with 50 Kgs of kit on your back , obstacle courses , push ups ...

Supper Soldier training involves weeks of hard core torture electro shock , waterboarding ... those who do not die or become mental wrecks are the toughest of the tough , can deal face to face with the nastiest aliens without flinching .... you or I would be curled up on the floor crying for mummy as the result of such an encounter ....
Old 24-04-2018, 03:36 PM   #12
elshaper

Quote:
"Violence is defined by the World Health Organization as "the intentional use of physical force or power, threatened or actual, against oneself, another person"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All this leads to a deeper philosophical question. Humanity has been so successful in removing pain , violence and real danger and stress , that we now have a generation of weak kneed ninnies , who have a nervous breakdown if someone says they're fat , or they have a big nose.

Any military training is about taking you out of your comfort zone into pain .. 10 mile runs with 50 Kgs of kit on your back , obstacle courses , push ups ...

Supper Soldier training involves weeks of hard core torture electro shock , waterboarding ... those who do not die or become mental wrecks are the toughest of the tough , can deal face to face with the nastiest aliens without flinching .... you or I would be curled up on the floor crying for mummy as the result of such an encounter ....
Regardless stress still exists, look how people are pushed to the limits that even teenagers are going bongers and killing each other.

As for supper soldier training, I hope they do knock up good meals after all that.

imo, you don't need likes of torture to develop abilities. OK, I have had my fair share of hardships one way or another and you could call that a torture.... but don't we all have them? I think many do.

A Town Cursed by Jesus