Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 01-11-2015, 01:45 AM   #141
cinder_darkskys

Leonard Nimoy as Commander Spock ; The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.
Star Trek ; Shore Leave (episode)
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/S...eave_(episode)

Life's to short not to have fun enjoyment. Your a fool if you don't

If you can not make fun your self. your a bigger fool.

The world is a wonderful place full wonderful things and especially peoples. It even more so. when step passed the static. We get to live in a time where not all the peoples are human.

we don't understand. For me its all a learning experience. Mainly I like to keep this topic imagery raw forum as possible. an letting the imagery speak for them self

So as these images ; it's best to understand that these are last years images. There for where I post them. there not direct at any 1 person in that topic. an in that current topic unsaid at that time. There posted for reflection of personal self < The person whom is viewing the image ) an not a directed attack on a person.

these new images will be used in a year X-mess video is I find the right tune. there so many great bands an singers.
Much love Skys Enjoy.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 01-11-2015 at 09:43 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 09:16 PM   #142
cinder_darkskys

The image's title name is Judean20desertmountSinai.jpg

It was the best an clearest image of this < which one can not call and angel )

This being can be identified in history. He has been Identified in site several times in imagery. We see him here seem so glorious filling the sky. however the image dose not the benign justus in the magnitude of the present throw out the world. an in this state presented to be identified. So when you view images in arts. He will look very much in this profile. When he TCB his profile opposite < Opinion )

When the bible talks about destroying souls. This is the guy that can do it. He been seen in imagery doing it. So it not just an idle threat. it's very real an has been seen.

The eye looking up would be most likely me. Him looking at my eye throw the cam lens. This years shoot was to be less randomly displace. I had said that on site. So hard for any thing to KNOW I'm out there shooting.

It shows I can not fool it. with all that I know. n just sneak up on it all unawares an stuff. Pop there it is waiting for me. this is a major hitter.

viewing this image unzoom the image to see what there making the image smaller an smaller. an you see the a face. I place my index finger. Which covers both lips point up.

A very up lifting post for the faithful of all faith's.

Skys TBC = Taking care of Business.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 02-11-2015 at 09:42 PM.
Old 25-11-2015, 11:07 PM   #143
cinder_darkskys

I needed something more up lifting.

Shakes head

Enjoy
To day is not one my better days. My tolerance is limited with the passing of my uncle.
Play safe n don't sit on your hands. and do Enjoy life that is what it is really for.
Skys
Old 27-12-2015, 12:12 AM   #144
cinder_darkskys

Led Zeppelin - Battle of Evermore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-21AtiWV3TE

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 27-12-2015 at 12:13 AM.
Old 27-12-2015, 10:10 AM   #145
aster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
The image's title name is Judean20desertmountSinai.jpg

It was the best an clearest image of this < which one can not call and angel )

This being can be identified in history. He has been Identified in site several times in imagery. We see him here seem so glorious filling the sky. however the image dose not the benign justus in the magnitude of the present throw out the world. an in this state presented to be identified. So when you view images in arts. He will look very much in this profile. When he TCB his profile opposite < Opinion )

When the bible talks about destroying souls. This is the guy that can do it. He been seen in imagery doing it. So it not just an idle threat. it's very real an has been seen.

The eye looking up would be most likely me. Him looking at my eye throw the cam lens. This years shoot was to be less randomly displace. I had said that on site. So hard for any thing to KNOW I'm out there shooting.

It shows I can not fool it. with all that I know. n just sneak up on it all unawares an stuff. Pop there it is waiting for me. this is a major hitter.

viewing this image unzoom the image to see what there making the image smaller an smaller. an you see the a face. I place my index finger. Which covers both lips point up.

A very up lifting post for the faithful of all faith's.

Skys TBC = Taking care of Business.
looks like the face of an old man, looking to the right. He has long straight white hair, smoothed back from his face - and a wisp of cloud like a ball of cotton wool, right in front of his nose. Is that the face you see too, skys?
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2015, 11:01 AM   #146
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
looks like the face of an old man, looking to the right. He has long straight white hair, smoothed back from his face - and a wisp of cloud like a ball of cotton wool, right in front of his nose. Is that the face you see too, skys?
the eye on the right hand side the page looking up an right ?
or the The one on the far left center myst looking right
Over this year they will be more types biblical images an some specialized video which I only talked about. I do not shoot a lot video. My camera is older now. I did not pick it up to shoot video.

The face looking up right is likely a living person around me where I live or > possibly me being reflected back he doesn't look like me.

what I'm doing at me at that time is looking up watching the sky which can be reflected back. I am an older gent of 55 years. studying. what going on me. Out side in the wind
They talk non verbal ways. there a few possibilities on who it could be

There most likely saying you are watch us.

How ever ; What you describe The person you describe < the spirit ) is common in many image. an often seen playing many rolls

angels with singler jobs
Where as the destroyer plays only 1 known roll. The horse faced angel. Placing the crown of the mountains of sin. Is an expression of those times till now. The image is newer. but the event 9-11 happen many years before. even today 9-11 is a very common topic. It could been much worst

After I got here spent a bit time. an talked to people. I realized. People do not always see what I'm showing. Or how I'm showing. or why at that time.

After I glyph an image people see only that fragment an not the full story. Why things like I do.

The angel in these image consumes the full page of all the images displayed in all the above image's in identical ways.

When I say the word angel I am really underplay who i am showing. leaving to the member. to draw upon there own feeling. know some of you. see's nothing because there not meant to. its what faith is about

A person who can not see any thing in a an image. Has to have faith that the person whom dose see some. Is telling the truth in what there seeing. about what they see

Now on the far right hand side center; There is another's . we see a main figure whom is point up there also a cross below the house. These are not 1 but many. its why here mysty in white robes right as well.

in other images it becomes more clear there pointing at a house..

I choose to lay out this to high light giving this ; So people an max understanding of the world before christmas. To show the eternal force of the physical world Which I worked very hard on most of the year. when I realized there was a main point that was missed. Is the Earth aware is the Earth self aware. often I'm inspired by peoples an there belief. to push to max. No brakes a no rear view mirror. Just push a head. I don't even care if I'm right or I wrong. I want the fact. It dose not have to be verably for me to understand what I need to understand

for you didn't the full image gain your understanding of the full image. but it will help later as more of the image's comes out That section becomes more high lighted

Of something incomprehensible before christmas. your able to pick out full section :-Omy. Which is pretty darn good :-)

These were presented in full resolution. very hard to take in whats is really there. let alone wtf dose that MEAN!!!!!

:-)

Here's how you would have seen this image when I got here.

Time's are different then and now. Then every day was a different battle. Its taken years for me to understand some the concepts being offered here. I still don't consider my self fully awake.

My time is limited on this planet as a human male. So I was very much more direct. I am good at playing the devil. But... It's not who I am.

An image like this is a devil worshiper / satanist / those fracking around / worst night mare. The last thing they ever want to see.

An image like this normal mean some soul singer. will be destroyed. Not many This guy show up singler but made up as many. How many All of history.. not this part or that part ALL of HISTORY. Some evil MoFo is so unworthy to even suck down god's shit Go to the place for the wicket.. destruction is call down on them This would be that dude. If that person die around me some place. who know what they were or might have been in to but, Its so bad enough for him to case judgment. even in Canada there horribly evil. even if we never see or knew it. It get's deal with harshly.

I explain the Curly Holy wells shape size placement of every thing is important how high it is how low in he image it is . the placement of the camera importance The shot in question

Here where it get fun.
So this spiritual being / force / presents / has the ability to meander his way to Canada < from the mid East to say hi to all the kidd's ) has time to pop on my camera possibly Kill off a human soul for ever. just skiddle on back home to Judean / desert / mount Sinai. about some's it up. singler meaning if your so much of a frack up. he will be the last thing ever going see. Faith or Religion ; what you believe. Dose not matter. you be, no more.
this this seem cares about whole an some forum of Justius for that whole. right or wrong is defined

As I said this is a very uplifting image when he destroys a soul he face right not to the left.
In both Judean20desertmountSinai.jpg an my images he facing left or his Right. hand side.

Surprising at lest to me ; was the fact how logo's was presented in passed images. I don't or have not come across the detail to understand it all; Why Logo's is used at all or, as a symbolized as weapon in that case. other then what I said in the pass. Dragons are more of a battle wagon.

An Logo's in today forum is a very humanoid has been display in Food for the God's I think ? I don't think there up tho. he look nothing like a dragon or a reptilian like we try to understand them. I used a reference at one time Tinky-Winky. :-) strangely inoffensive looking being. who has this other side... The grate dragon .... many are on board with some kind of soul transfer system possibility.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teletubbies

This aspect I don't have that enough information to speak clearly about it. some of best fine's have been found throw inspired topic's on site by many other people. so I'm hopeful some one with post something that see something in. The reason I have not Glyphed John Lennon an have Glyphed Jim Morison n Jimmy Hendrix. is because I found those images which contain Glyphs. I can look at image rolling off printing press 1000x never see a glyph. That same image loved it just takes 1 puff the world shatters like glass

here a bit what I know ; It's the smallest things that rule this world. Not man kind.

My understand it he's male logo's ; is one of the Great Dragon's which is your basic high level spiritual reptilian speice God. symbolize meaning today's genetic breed of Reptile would view him as a high level angel of god or maybe even a son of god.< they all know god he moves throw all living things. )

If believe what being said ; They E+T all know an or believe the son god is here Probably why there around the sun. Here mean on Earth. E+T advance an very advance would fallow the present of the lord as he move from species throw out the galaxic. There temple is the galaxy Here it's the Earth Eden Tarra.

I posed a question What would be a logical reason to expel the resources to get to Earth. you want back again an keeping in as there passing by world 1000s of time's richer then Earth in every known an unknown element. But they all show up in the ass end of no where ; Earth. take up fixed location an just sit out there.

I generally view them reptilian as more neutral. how ever they are will to forum an opinion ; an on humanity. an have done so in the pass. I generally only ever see logo's face right. his people are faced left in many images. When I laid out the mid east glyph's image they facing right. With this angle above as his right hand I believe an that would concern me.

There more then a few work's of art from the old world that more then clearly show this with fetchers which would only be known if some one had made direct contact Then in that time. Base on media youtube. 99% unusable. If there NOT a government space agency stamp the imagery. imagery seem to be untenable rendering it become unpalatable for me to work on.

The Roman Catholic is one of the faith that made contacted with the reptilians base on arts. In those time's no one was viewed highly or well or even looked upon as good. reptilian aggression most like stem's from them being here before us. Reptilian as a specie are not know to be overly friendly speice not even to there own kind. to my understanding. I have a lot questions for these guys.

I'm shooting over my back yard the image is over an island near me. Judean20desertmountSinai.jpg The Clouds do not look the same they different. Everything about the 2 places is different. Desert an Rainforest How can they be in any way the sane or show the same images but they do.

I'm sorry for the complex reply or if things are disjointed at this point. I might need to edit a bit up. The imagery on this section should see a few more these images based on your question to this set. they were not slated in till after I show the next section. which high lights what you are talking about in more defined way. Your comment gives me pause on if they should shown 1st

Truth be known I expected to have produced enough imagery to do out my Christmas video this year on these imagery. But I had not product enough in this topic for the tune I picked for this imagery. Thankful I chose other formats in music an imagery. to produce something even better with Neil Young World On A String. I decided early how this might look. an to keep it neat an simple. One the hardest things is to try to keep it true to the music an the intent of the artists in question. when I glyph off some one like Jim morrison It my intent to try n honor the family an there works not my own

To a person with faith / religious / spiritual person the most up lifting images in the world today. The like of which ever seen let alone understood..

Skys Happy holidays to you all.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 29-12-2015 at 07:43 PM.
Old 29-12-2015, 01:02 PM   #147
cinder_darkskys

Eric Clapton - Pilgrim (Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V9tSQuIzbQ

Words I heard over Christmas. From my brother in-law to his son

A religious person go's to church. He thinks about fishing.

A spiritual person go's fishing he thinks about god.

A very wise father words to his son.

My family has to explain to there children in the best way they can.
Base on what they know. They don't all know what u know. an have many believe's them self's

Non of which I try to change.

This is a direct pan left about 1/2 a frame. If you look at the whole shoot I shot it in focus highlighting centering the whole parts of the face hair style in this shoot. An that even for me is beyond ohhh wow

As I said this image was not meant to place at this time. I wanted to show what I had planed on showing after few zzz I decided to place this image with a whisper.

an to place this link. the title is miss labeled ; What dose it take to change the essence of a man Steven ask's 1 man. he is not tell him. He ; that 1 man whom harm a little red man. he's asking not tell.

Steven arts seem aggressive. but that not what he teach's

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Seagal

On Deadly Ground (1994)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110725/fullcredits/

The title is miss labeled.
what's it takes to change the essence of a man?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P5T01VC1c8
Implies this is steven mind set to change world. Violence an only violence can make that change. When the reality is he oppose's violence every single inview all most he speak as a spiritist. I think is or was a shieff of a town or city so he believes in the law. In the end the artist get it right it takes time. but even to get that the artist explain his idea he she thinks will fix the world.

Steven real intent has been passed over the movies intent < one his best actions flicks ). to promote the need to use violence to fix what called racism. all on the twist of a word a simple type'o.

The movie it self is a reflection of how the 1st nations feel about oil production. an show what a corporations will do to the northern Canada All the 1st nations fears are shown play out by some the best actors. Peoples there fears. mix up in an action flick.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Caine
Mr Michael Caine as the corporation dictator. I don't think any one in any time could played that roll better. he just amazing throw the whole movie.

Time is something I accented from day 1. even used in a title a post can end like this. time. time. time.

The of law ends at the point of other person nose. Mean your broke the law if you strike another person. Martin criminal law Canadian code of justius. Its a reflection of he who case the 1st stone.

This image is meant to glyphed there whole story here. Other's images wont glyphed out. for a whole story rather then section's. So this might be something I might work on. other shots I would not. there more for self reflection or, artistic appeal.

He gets a job.
abc15.com staff
9:41 PM, Jan 2, 2014
5:22 AM, Jan 3, 2014
news | state
http://www.abc15.com/news/state/acto...w-reality-show

but look how the media plays it on immigration.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=steve...nd+immigration

Wait did I see this man who fallows the dalai lama hates some one. that statement alone aposs what the dalai lama. a man who can defend him self from any human < if you believe his bio ) who attacks him hate's some one.

Board patrol has got to one the most boring jobs on a police force. Of all the jobs a police officer might be asked to do. Including saving Miss wilson cat for the 4th time this week. All play up in the anti human media

There no perception of the squall common people in the US that people can be force to live under. There separated household families people who are split up. The person is force in shared accommodation med age. Work huge long hours 12 to 14 hour's is not uncommon. once work go's over 8 hour the employer should be held accountable for emotional pressure on the family.

an it the same for all my images. this how the media will treat my works. Its one Curly fears for his works. used such in the last temptation of Christ he show having had a family to fine the bastardization of his works. upon coming home as he old now. was not crucified in this part of his alter dream of that reality.

The reality of the really real world is ;

What people want is work less hours an make more money. not work more hours for money that is loaned to them money. they want there own money. an people don't want there money. it in the hands of the corporations. they want it there hands.

All this being said and knowing what will happen. i am still going to lay out this image. ;-)

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 30-12-2015 at 07:27 AM.
Old 31-12-2015, 02:50 AM   #148
cinder_darkskys

Talking Heads-Burning down the house
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u06DpcFXc4U

Strawberry Fields Forever - Restored HD Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UQK-UcRezE

Star Trek IV: "A little too much LDS"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgHxFNFWlZc
Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 31-12-2015 at 03:12 AM.
Old 01-01-2016, 05:07 AM   #149
cinder_darkskys

Star Trek IV, Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGaKo6vOSa0

Skys
Old 02-01-2016, 08:10 AM   #150
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
I hope this set help your understanding. Really it the only I could have explain this set.

I would NOT have did this out. unless some one asked about it. I basically knew what was. Wispy face is the pass. Your statement was on the image in a precise way.

I am throw out the image. yes. repeatedly in every place.... I don't ... want to see my face..... < hence my hesitation )

these are some the world's most uplifting works. what come at time an season of importance.

some of these images were shell say temperament. meaning they did not come out willing. Because I did not use the image you picked or were identifying from. I picked a new image. Which more center the shot.

If you imagery I shot this in key spots showing I know it there. we also remember. these shots are 1 year + old.

I named basic key location. found another image. Which centers of the primary intent of the master Glyphs.

U2 - Beautiful Day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o

It just a great gift to give to the site n world. but it still makes me sad.

1 mans magic is another engneering.

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 02-01-2016 at 08:28 AM.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:59 AM   #151
cinder_darkskys

This link will show you a cross conformation of one the above new images.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....0&postcount=69

Marcy Playground - Sex And Candy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KT-r2vHeMM
Star people.
-------------

Tracy Chapman - Telling Stories (Live 2003)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMfRxfuNsqY

----

Skys

Last edited by aster; 11-01-2016 at 09:46 AM. Reason: graphic image - warning needed, and optional link
Old 31-12-2017, 02:05 AM   #152
cinder_darkskys

Neo ; New
Mufasa Death - The Lion King - Funeral
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URGUQlcAoNU
Modern ; disillusioned.

Christians ; believing n or having faith n or having the fact in knowledge.

Mufasa's Ghost The Lion King
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqQ2mQV5b0w

The order of things as they really are. made for your children.

Skys

Your children will learn what u can not.
Old 10-01-2018, 03:24 AM   #153
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Neo ; New
Mufasa Death - The Lion King - Funeral
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URGUQlcAoNU
Modern ; disillusioned.

Christians ; believing n or having faith n or having the fact in knowledge.

Mufasa's Ghost The Lion King
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqQ2mQV5b0w

The order of things as they really are. made for your children.

Skys

Your children will learn what u can not.

all that bloodletting was for nothing.

And you only got your self's to blame.

These images will be used in my UN topic At which time i poss a question or two.

With STILL growing population. I have noticed 1 or 2 things. such as out growing the lands ability to support those populations.

Dislexia dose not mean dumb. it mean I see things differently from the normal populations. In my case apparently more so.

This might be a key element to our survival. Not so much this second but in years to come

We as a people need to view things differently to get to where we like to be in 10 or 20 years. If we like to be in space an have a good stable system.

People generally only see the world in front of them.

Space is big when we look at ET planetary ships there small light move super well. But when we look at there inter-planetary ships. THERE 15 mile's in diameter.

Conclusion ; There are danger's out there THAT REQUIRE a specie 300,000 years older. then man to survival a planet to planet trip. It requires a very big ship and the smarts to use it.

Example ; H2o cold it become's froze imagine running in to 1 frozen piece of H2o hmmm Just as ICE the piece is self is only 100,000 km across but 1,000,000 km long but only 5,000 high. going over it the presser from the gravity cause the ice to explode on the top an bottom sending 2 to 10 km chunks of ice in every direction at 22,000 km/minute
and this is just a snowy day not even a storm

out there many elements are gas. which are solid here on earth

This also a reason we CAN NOT bring anything home and we need to set up an economies in space. For this were need all the basic a military police. The works. It all has to be per planed an tested. an has to be done as a whole planet. It can not be just the most powerful nation. It must be ALL or NONE.

If I could stop even small meteors hitting the Earth I would do that. As a point of fact. its pretty much why an how we got here.

To go in to space you want to do always for all the right reason. To start that mean all of humanity.in the 60s 70s 80s 90s I haven't look resonantly n probably 2000's. Most of what was shot an taped was n is public.

In space if there an error. a problem. a malfunction. some one is probably going to die. it does not, get better. we frack up out there it COMPILE'S one error leads to the next it just get worst. So long spawning stations are week 1 wrong tap the thing implodes. or worst brakes up. trapping people in a depleting o2 passion.

so we should look at our 1st real step. to be a creation of a 3rd moon type of object. Which would be created from material from out there in space.

Just as we do not want to bring back materials. We will not want to send up material. Which could make the Earth lighter. Moving the Earth away from the sun.

So what we would have is a stable receiving point in orbit out side the moons orbit self contained able to support it's self. For people who are mining asteroids. people who want start a out there build homes. SETTLE out in a REAL frontier where term settler means what should.

A large growing sphere in a stable an movable orbit. The core get opened as the engines an tanks are moved out to there new location. new equipment if fabricated on sight. there no delays from Earth for materials. The station biggest non used reliance is defense.

back on Earth our biggest problem today is population. finding good satisfying working we enjoy.

Space is right there.

Stevie Wonder Superstition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CFuCYNx-1g

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 10-01-2018 at 04:30 AM.
Old 13-01-2018, 02:12 AM   #154
cinder_darkskys

Guinan and Worf at Target Practice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR97q35_3nw

How many trees does it take to produce oxygen for one person?
http://www.sciencefocus.com/qa/how-m...gen-one-person

The Grateful Dead - Touch Of Grey With Lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htZRz1cKi8A

Skys
Old 20-01-2018, 10:46 PM   #155
cinder_darkskys

Judas Priest - You've got another thing comin'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsFGcw80b6M

Quote:
Guinan and Worf at Target Practice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR97q35_3nw

How many trees does it take to produce oxygen for one person?
http://www.sciencefocus.com/qa/how-m...gen-one-person

The Grateful Dead - Touch Of Grey With Lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htZRz1cKi8A

Skys
North Hollywood Bank Shootout_February 28, 1997
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZg4mcYkIwU

Video of Saddam Hussein's hanging execution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYXczlVlLyY

Skys
Old 26-01-2018, 09:35 PM   #156
cinder_darkskys

AC/DC - What Do You Do For Money Honey [Lyrics]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnHY_-JbhVs

Overlapping circles grid
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overla...d#Modern_usage

Token Rock
https://www.tokenrock.com/explain-fl...f-life-46.html
this i found this while setting up. I thought for over all. This might fit nicely

Helping hand
http://hhrd.org/syria
how much money are they receiving. who is accounting for these moneys. who is eligible to receive these moneys. and how are these money's spent there LONG term need an short term need. are these need met = for all people. or ...... you wink.... Just for the RIGHT kind of people.

These are just some of the things. I would expect know....... As fact........ lot of ca'fuckery going on over there........

See now I believe a Charity. Should be fully accountable for every penny. from the top down n should shown in a working link on the 1st page. it should be public.

My very last question would be. Why is not Russia helping you with big problem. It seem to me. Had you not sent those people out your nation. you would have carpenters n brick layer's.

A lot money get funneled straight to the blood lust.

B.B. KING, STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN, ERIC CLAPTON - Why I Sing the Blues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnlwxS-36AU

Sky's Me i don't hate any one not even Mr Trump or one from any where else. I just do not have the time for in my life. for that LOW level of mind set.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 26-01-2018 at 11:47 PM.
Old 29-01-2018, 12:26 AM   #157
cinder_darkskys

Limp Bizkit - Ready To Go ft. Lil Wayne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyAAwCu-Lu4

The Wisdom of G'kar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz1VNbQYiTw

Limp Bizkit feat. Method Man N 2 Gether Now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA__arRdQ6M

Skys ; This war has nothing to do with bullets. Your brain is the weapon. your words the projectiles.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 29-01-2018 at 01:52 AM.
Old 30-01-2018, 12:56 AM   #158
cinder_darkskys

Say Hello - April Wine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw_DqUrK0EE

April Wine - Sign of the Gypsy Queen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l38CIbuOPHw

Rush - Tom Sawyer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auLBLk4ibAk

Skys
Old 20-02-2018, 08:14 PM   #159
cinder_darkskys

I tend to use 3rd party image's to prove there no fraud. this is consistent an can be done on any level. an can display crop cycles, orbs, death, ET, ET possible interference, hidden knowledge. history, Orbs, religion, spirituality, The so called elite. on a whole new level. which what we generally talk about here

these are some the reasons I am here. I know why I am here. How I got here is a story for another time.

Earth satellite image
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=152

Blinded by the Light ~ Manfred Mann's Earth Band with lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpq35wyDi7I

Mars satellite image
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=122
Mar's an Earth Cloud imagery Match. scratch head. Something that is NOT PASSABLE. A satellite show from Mars in a Earth cloud image.

Earth satellite image
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=229

An I am explaining this as i post these images. Meaning i understand them.

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines Desert Star Club Intro Scene HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inPijjFNNSI

Earth US of A Power grid. satellite image
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=154

@ any time David or his management could banded me. in fact that is the worst any site can do to me. Me I would move on. holding no hard feeling.

Earth Korea satellite image ; in this set.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...3&postcount=62
The top 2 images are set for refection. dealing with the same subject mater relative to symmetry. of earlier events. To relate the monolithic of the satellite imagery importance.

I'm basically saying to those in the know. its a big deal. best take account in your stocks.

I work in these materials ; these are just a few months of work with SATELLITE IMAGERY. most of these images are NEW. As in NEVER before seen. in passed images updated from today's satellite imagery from google. That what i felt i should look at or re-look at.

It's not ego. Its a fact. You go to doctor to find out what is wrong you. Why ? because he has educated him self to under stand the subject of doctoring a person. I call'm body mechanic's.

And me I rather be true to my self. Help who I can when I can. by providing materials based on the BEST facts I can find.
I have only 1 exception to this ; That is if the topic owner say they are closing the posted topic. I will then finish an track that topic thread.

Sleeper test of the day ; I wonder how many have noticed ; I have not been talking about my self in the 3rd person. I have not in sometime.

I am not trying to be anything more then I am. an I am most certainly not your enemy.

This junk ; because that what you make it. junk. This is not even a drop in the bucket. To what I have shown on satellite imagery personally. As close to real time as possible. in my humble opinion. in fact 75 % of Korea I worked on while on site. in other topics. many images I post start from a topic as I created them. they are inspired by the event it self or the poster.

Skys -->There no logical profit in any of this for me to lie. my personal works are another story. far n exceed this junk.

Most of these works can never be profited a pond. So they need to be displayed freely and for every one. the legalistic of just the copyright a lone. to get every one on the same page. would be a nightmare. These materials be come EDUCATIONAL materials n works.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 20-02-2018 at 11:13 PM.
Old 05-04-2018, 08:53 PM   #160
cinder_darkskys

The bio chain of life. throw to each an every one's death. I chose this thread for this because it shows the essence of the life full circle. in a very easter way eurasia. as it presents the only real flower of LIFE ever seen. a pivotal second in man history.

These presentations are simple tree's. who have a greater awareness then ANY HUMAN on this planet. The put to shame ever ones act's of aggression ever made. Against man and, the wild world around us
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...4&postcount=20
They put to shame any religion who has aggressively acted against. The wild world..... what is left of it.

Now honestly I do not fully understand how they the sprite's are attracted.... yet. I have several idea's based on what i know. how every they are attracted with out general interference with the persons life. its part of the system after death. I honestly am not sure how long after death. there are several things that happen to a soul after death. which the chain of order is unclear as, it is presented. it presented in several different ways. The verant is by culture or peoples of those cultures. This soundly based in RELIGIUS an spiritual belief's an faith of every culture.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...7&postcount=66

North America
earliest imagery explaining the DEATHS n CRIPPLES of Afghanistan an nation around it. from my binnyboy collection. an holy rover jeha's.

*Desperado*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PQ_d69a8c

thes image = extreme suffering. This is NOT up lifting images. an it reappears in a few different formats.These images appear in in different times. always in key locations. They also present us with a vast amount of real time usable information. in this set the bottom Not uplifting the top uplifting. 1 deal with DEATH the top love hope an friendship

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...3&postcount=62

this link shows a very uplifting image top this match's the lower part of the non uplifting images the above shows a man The thief.

Life is a 3 edged sword an this world wide ; your conformity is not needed.
Your actions dictate what happens to you an me. At the end of every day.
these are Earthly things in life. bobble n trinkets. to the true nature of the really real world. Life throw death.

back home in Canada its the same way. Iceland the same system is in place.

These are the holy mountains around the whole world. Early on this was hit on throw the Holy Well topic. very lightly.

This is the bio organism in the system a very tiny part of this system. Alive. I did not have a choice. I do NOT have a choice. I got no where to hide. Just like every one else.

Mars explains this in similar ways. in intimate detail. but none do it like this.

For the hard of THINKING hell is a big fuckin place. waiting for those mice.
Its the top of the image that reflects the physical world. The Earth. Its just go's down endlessly all the way to the serpent at the bottom.

The space that Earth occupies in the system In life throw to death
Desperado (1995), what's in the guitar case?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPKmkv4K8mU
The serpent is when man START's history turely unfolds.

,,I,. oUo .,I,,
KILLJOY was here.
Dire Straits - So Far Away Lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrUM1QZVZo0
Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 05-04-2018 at 09:20 PM.