Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 29-11-2011, 10:51 PM   #81
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by itruth View Post
*Yawns. You still are keeping your god a secret, you know it will be straight burial. I have spent much time answering you about the bible. It is time that i draw the line.

I NOW WANT TO FOCUS ON YOUR GODS AND THE GODS OF YOUR ANCESTORS, BUT YOU ARE TOO ASHAMED TO NAME THEM.

THAT SAYS IT ALL REALLY.
Then FOCUS ON THE GOD OF MY ANCESTORS. You will be better off for it!

The GOD of my ancestors did not accept human sacrifices.
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #82
itruth
Banned

Hurt4ever is too ashamed to name their own gods because they know its straight burial for them.

BUT I AM NOT ASHAMED OF MY GOD.

My God builds us to be able to answer every man and woman. And hurt4ever got answered.

But hurt4ever's gods have taught her to only be ashamed of her gods.
itruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 10:59 PM   #83
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
Hurt4ever is too ashamed to name their own gods because they know its straight burial for them.

My God builds us to be able to answer every man and woman. And hurt4ever got answered.

You should be ashamed, for we know that murder, rape and pillage is wrong, even if a supposed GOD tells people to do these things too bad that you do not have morals to know this.
Old 29-11-2011, 11:03 PM   #84
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Just pay a few silver if you rape a woman, then you get to marry her according to the bible!

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
Old 29-11-2011, 11:06 PM   #85
hurt4ever1
Inactive

STONING in the BIBLE? SURELY not?

Deuteronomy 22:20-24

23 If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, 24 you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man’s wife. You must purge the evil from among you.

So if she didn't SCREAM loud enough or no one heard her SCREAM when being raped...

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

22 If a man is found sleeping with another man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.

OH WOW, these sound JUST LIKE THOSE LAWS IN THE KORAN!
Old 29-11-2011, 11:10 PM   #86
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Deuteronomy 21:10-14
Marrying a Captive Woman
10 When you go to war against your enemies and the LORD your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives, 11 if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife. 12 Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails 13 and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife. 14 If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes. You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her.

WOW, how nice, you can let her mourn for a whole month after you killed her whole family and then FORCE her to be your wife.

NO SANE WOMAN would LOVE a man that killed her family....but LOVE was besides the point wasn't it?
Old 29-11-2011, 11:13 PM   #87
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Oh LOOK, the LORD promises RAPE to the women of Jerusalem!

How nice of a god was that?

Zechariah 14

The LORD Comes and Reigns
1 A day of the LORD is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.
Old 29-11-2011, 11:18 PM   #88
hurt4ever1
Inactive

WHERE ARE THE ONE EYED OR ONE HAND CHRISTIANS?

Matthew 5:27-32

Adultery
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[a] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.
Old 29-11-2011, 11:42 PM   #89
itruth
Banned

Also, if you are too ashamed hurts4ever to name your gods how can i check to see whether your own gods agree with the bible God, or said and did a lot worse things? I have already showed that gods in the americas would have their own arms chopped off just to get sex, but what else would i find if i took the time to look? do you think you would like what i find? I DOUBT IT.

See, i was ready to talk about things, BUT YOU ARE TOO COWARD AND ASHAMED TO DEFEND YOUR OWN GODS, and that makes them very weak gods because they create weak HYPOCRITICAL people like yourself. No wonder the spanish ended your gods careers, so no wonder you feel so bad. I will feel bad too if mere men ended my gods exsistance. So yeah, i can feel for you on that note.

Yet the God of israel is still here today defending tings, whereas your gods got destroyed by men.

Last edited by itruth; 29-11-2011 at 11:45 PM.
Old 29-11-2011, 11:46 PM   #90
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:

Also, if you are too ashamed hurts4ever to name your gods how can i check to see whether your own gods agree with the bible God, or said and did a lot worse things? I have already showed that gods in the americas would have their own arms chopped off just to get sex, but what else would i find if i took the time to look? do you think you would like what i find? I DOUBT IT.

See, i was ready to talk about things, BUT YOU ARE TOO COWARD AND ASHAMED TO DEFEND YOUR OWN GODS, and that makes them very weak gods because they create weak HYPOCRITICAL people like yourself. No wonder the spanish ended your gods careers, so no wonder you feel so bad. I will feel bad too if mere men ended my gods exsistance. So yeah, i can feel for you on that note.

Yet the God of israel is still here today defending tings, whereas your gods got destroyed by men.
My Creator doesn't need defended.

But a man made god does, and YOUR god, is a man made god.
Old 30-11-2011, 01:23 AM   #91
itruth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurt4ever1 View Post
My Creator doesn't need defended.

But a man made god does, and YOUR god, is a man made god.
How do we know that your god is not "man made" if you are too scared to identify it so that we can investigate?by witholding the identity of your own god with attacking someone elses god means that your arugment is dead before its even born, because, for all we know, your god could claim to have done worse than any other god that you are attacking, therefore your own argument would be totally hypocritical because you would have no grounds to condemn any other god while at the same time your own god could be capable of doing worse, and implies that is the reason for the secrecy as to the identity of your gods, which in itself is a fallacy.

Informal fallacies:

Informal fallacies are arguments that are fallacious for reasons other than structural (formal) flaws and which usually require examination of the argument's content.

Incomplete comparison: where not enough information is provided to make a complete comparison

Inconsistent comparison: where different methods of comparison are used, leaving one with a false impression of the whole comparison
Old 30-11-2011, 02:38 PM   #92
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
How do we know that your god is not "man made" if you are too scared to identify it so that we can investigate?by witholding the identity of your own god with attacking someone elses god means that your arugment is dead before its even born, because, for all we know, your god could claim to have done worse than any other god that you are attacking, therefore your own argument would be totally hypocritical because you would have no grounds to condemn any other god while at the same time your own god could be capable of doing worse, and implies that is the reason for the secrecy as to the identity of your gods, which in itself is a fallacy.

Informal fallacies:

Informal fallacies are arguments that are fallacious for reasons other than structural (formal) flaws and which usually require examination of the argument's content.

Incomplete comparison: where not enough information is provided to make a complete comparison

Inconsistent comparison: where different methods of comparison are used, leaving one with a false impression of the whole comparison
Yep, that is the fallacy that you are guilty of besides the other fallacies that you have already been guilty of. There is plenty enough evidence to show that your god is guilty of murder, and the people that followed your god. And now you want to compare my God against your god. I am not here for a pissing contest.

Notice how you think that giving you my gods name will some how give you ammuntion againt my Creator? Even after I explained that my Creator doesn't have a name?

Why are you so defensive? If the OT god was a TRUE god, and not just a man of war, he wouldnt need you to defend him or his actions.
Old 30-11-2011, 05:09 PM   #93
itruth
Banned

Quote:
Yep, that is the fallacy that you are guilty of besides the other fallacies that you have already been guilty of. There is plenty enough evidence to show that your god is guilty of murder, and the people that followed your god. And now you want to compare my God against your god. I am not here for a pissing contest.

Notice how you think that giving you my gods name will some how give you ammuntion againt my Creator? Even after I explained that my Creator doesn't have a name?

Why are you so defensive? If the OT god was a TRUE god, and not just a man of war, he wouldnt need you to defend him or his actions.
All i notice now is that you are too ashamed to identify your creator, I guess its because you know its straight burial for your god and you, using your own measuring stick.
Old 30-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #94
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
All i notice now is that you are too ashamed to identify your creator, I guess its because you know its straight burial for your god and you, using your own measuring stick.
Nope,I am not ashamed at all, that is you projecting your feelings on me, what you really mean is that you are ashamed that you are worshiping a man of war and calling it a god.

I suppose that would be embarassing for you.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:26 PM   #95
joeanderson

Quote:
Deuteronomy 21:10-14
Marrying a Captive Woman
10 When you go to war against your enemies and the LORD your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives, 11 if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife. 12 Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails 13 and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife. 14 If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes. You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her.

WOW, how nice, you can let her mourn for a whole month after you killed her whole family and then FORCE her to be your wife.

NO SANE WOMAN would LOVE a man that killed her family....but LOVE was besides the point wasn't it?
What you are quoting actually comes originaly from Jewish "holy" texts. It should therefore be atributed to Jews, who also beleive that it is ok to rape Goyim children aged 3 and above.
joeanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #96
joeanderson

Quote:
Oh looky here, here he wants all FIRST BORN CHILDREN again, just like in the passover. He must like the taste of babies!

Exodus 13:2
2 “Sanctify to Me every firstborn, the first [a]offspring of every womb among the sons of Israel, both of man and beast; it belongs to Me.”
This is clearly a case of Jewish ritual sacrifice, the passover may have been the start of this sickening jewish practice.
joeanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 03:52 PM   #97
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Russian Orthodox Church suggests Tsar's death was Jewish ritual murder.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ritual-murder/

Frankie Boyle

Last edited by nofuture; 02-12-2017 at 03:55 PM.
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote