Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 05-11-2017, 06:40 AM   #21
decode reality
Inactive

Personally I can't see Islam and Judaism going any time soon, if at all - and I actually wouldn't want Christianity to disappear. Like others, I simply find the need to look beyond each of those traditions. Unfortunately, the Abrahamic religious groups and institutions have historically had a problem (to put it mildly) in accepting and coexisting with forms of spirituality that it deems to be 'pagan', in the derogatory sense of the word.

Why don't I think that the criticisms and rejection of Abrahamic faiths is an nwo plot? To give one instance: There's been a growing number of black people in the West who now embrace African spiritual traditions. Mainly because there are certain questions regarding life that the Abrahamic traditions haven't been able to answer. They're looking back to the traditions of their ancestors, before the Abrahamic religions suppressed, attacked and demonised those traditions. (This is history, not a far right revisionist narrative or nwo conspiracy. Quite the opposite.) The same goes for many Europeans who are also now looking into their ancestral traditions for the same reasons.

And I hope the Abrahamic faiths can be more accepting of difference than it has because THAT'S the issue - not so much what they believe but their intolerance, and the way they've waged war against other spiritual traditions.
If people of those traditions are against such intolerance, they have a right to be, and for the life of me I can't see how their resistance is furthering the nwo.

Last edited by decode reality; 05-11-2017 at 05:02 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:29 AM   #22
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
ONe of the BIGGEST agendas of the NWO is to discredit the Bible and the Abrahamic religions as a whole, so they can then push secularism, atheism, transhumanism, hedonism, luciferianism, capitalism, new age religions, mystery religions.

They have embedded their agents within Christianity, Islam, and Judaism to ultimately make them all look crazy and scapegoat them for all that is wrong on this earth.

Then they will all be replaced by various forms of worshipping the Devil.

That is actually perhaps THE BIGGEST agenda of the NWO. I cannot think of anything bigger.

The NWO is a about the devil harvesting as many souls as possible. This is more important than mass murder, because mass murder doesn't necessarily give the devil our souls. Thats why the world as we know it hasn't quite ended yet.

There have been "revelation" after "revelation" explaining how the Bible and religion is false.

It started with the son of a 33 degree freemason. The eugenecist Charles Darwin pushing his nonsense about natural selection and evolution of the different races of mankind.

The NWO will keep pushing this agenda until the Abrahamic faiths are completely abandonned.

We already have the far right hating Islam and Judaism and the far left hating Christianity, now just wait till they all hate all of them.
So its the son of a mason who started this, not a freemason.

Are you suggesting the the bible should not be questioned and if so why should we accpet it at face value? surely you know its been doctored countless times over history?

I dont think that there is an agenda to discredit the bible to promote weird sexual shit. I think that is just big business for some people who will happily keep people addicted to sex in any way possible in order to make money. Plus, some people are actually just into that stuff so why cant they decide for themselves what they like rather than having an ancient book dictate how they should have sex? do you agree with the bible in sexual matters and if so would you like to see gay people and cross dressers being stoned to death? maybe those rules are in there because one of the patriarchs had a bad experience once?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:32 AM   #23
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Personally I can't see Islam and Judaism going any time soon, if at all - and I actually wouldn't want Christianity to disappear. Like others, I simply find the need to look beyond each of those traditions. Unfortunately, the Abrahamic religious groups and institutions have historically had a problem (to put it mildly) in accepting and coexisting with forms of spirituality that it deems to be 'pagan', in the derogatory sense of the word.

There's been a growing number of black people in the West who now embrace African spiritual traditions. Mainly because there are certain questions regarding life that the Abrahamic traditions haven't been able to answer. They're looking back to the traditions of their ancestors, before the Abrahamic religions suppressed, attacked and demonised those traditions. (This is history, not a far right revisionist narrative or nwo conspiracy. Quite the opposite.) The same goes for many Europeans who are also now looking into their ancestral traditions for the same reasons.

And I hope the Abrahamic faiths can be more accepting of difference than it has because THAT'S the issue - not so much what they believe but their intolerance, and the way they've waged war against other spiritual traditions.
If people of those traditions are against such intolerance, they have a right to be, and for the life of me I can't see how their resistance is furthering the nwo.
It wont go for a long time because cultural patterns take centuries to die. What usually happens is that the new ones demonise the gods of the old ones in order to scare people away from earlier beliefs.

THere are some forms of spiritual behaviour that I think are deeply embedded in our consciousness but these are not necessarily the ones in orthodox religion, which is known to haev been used to control nations rather than liberate people.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:16 AM   #24
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
ONe of the BIGGEST agendas of the NWO is to discredit the Bible and the Abrahamic religions as a whole, so they can then push secularism, atheism, transhumanism, hedonism, luciferianism, capitalism, new age religions, mystery religions.
But, the bible lends itself to being discredited. One doesn't have to try very hard to discredit it.

In regard to mystery religion - the whole basis of religion began in mystery schools, at the highest levels Satanism, Judaism, Islam and Christianity exist in Mystery Schools. The masonic order, at its highest level is pure mystery school.

This is why the bible, the Torah and Quran can be so easily discredited because they have effectively been lobotomised. All the really cool stuff is kept back and only sees the light of day within the mystery schools.

Quote:
They have embedded their agents within Christianity, Islam, and Judaism to ultimately make them all look crazy and scapegoat them for all that is wrong on this earth.
I think that the religions as we see them are doing precisely the job they are meant to do. The adherents of religion, on the ground, so to speak - the foot soldiers / agents - have been given a script (literally) that deliberately creates the wrongs, certainly - and that is a deliberate action to create secularism and separation.

They aren't discrediting the tomes of religion to do this, they are using the tomes of religion to do this.

That was the main aim.

'New churches' and 'new age religion' are also part of that. Key to the elites agenda is to create 'churches' and 'faith' in any which way they can for people to latch into and follow - mindlessly.

Quote:
Then they will all be replaced by various forms of worshipping the Devil.

That is actually perhaps THE BIGGEST agenda of the NWO. I cannot think of anything bigger.
What they are looking to do is for people to put their faith in something beyond the self - to give up their personal power and sovereignty of the divine self and put it into the hands of something that can control it.

They have been doing this for ten thousand years or more.

In that time the 'god head' or the religion, or the script has changed many, many times. 'God' has changed his face, changed his name, but the focal point of 'God' is one that has endured.

The Egyptians had hundreds of gods, so did the Roman's and the Greeks. The one thing about 'modern' religion is that it has condensed the many into the one figure head.

But, the one thing that has remained constant throughout all of those times is the surrender of personal power to that power.

Quote:
The NWO is a about the devil harvesting as many souls as possible. This is more important than mass murder, because mass murder doesn't necessarily give the devil our souls. Thats why the world as we know it hasn't quite ended yet.

There have been "revelation" after "revelation" explaining how the Bible and religion is false.

It started with the son of a 33 degree freemason. The eugenecist Charles Darwin pushing his nonsense about natural selection and evolution of the different races of mankind.

The NWO will keep pushing this agenda until the Abrahamic faiths are completely abandonned.

We already have the far right hating Islam and Judaism and the far left hating Christianity, now just wait till they all hate all of them.
They will not abandon their cash cow, they may change it slightly, but whatever comes will be largely built on the same foundation of religion and 'faith.'

The illuminati, Jesuits, elite, Zionists - call them whatever you wish, but those in charge of the mystery schools and the mystery school teachings will never fold the many into one - there will never be a single religion as long as they guide the hands and pull the strings of the warring factions - who they steer against one and other in any case.

That is not their aim.

Their aim is Satanism, Satanism is just part of the control grid - their agenda is, and always has been, the separation of the whole into it's individual parts.

Everything that they do is focused on separation of the many under the control of the few.

Even individual religion has it's many differences within.

They will not rest until every single person is disillusioned with something and separated from everything else. And within that the Elites will continue to give the fractal something with which to focus on that creates a surrender of personal divine power.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 02:40 PM   #25
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
But, the bible lends itself to being discredited. One doesn't have to try very hard to discredit it.

In regard to mystery religion - the whole basis of religion began in mystery schools, at the highest levels Satanism, Judaism, Islam and Christianity exist in Mystery Schools. The masonic order, at its highest level is pure mystery school.

This is why the bible, the Torah and Quran can be so easily discredited because they have effectively been lobotomised. All the really cool stuff is kept back and only sees the light of day within the mystery schools.

I think that the religions as we see them are doing precisely the job they are meant to do. The adherents of religion, on the ground, so to speak - the foot soldiers / agents - have been given a script (literally) that deliberately creates the wrongs, certainly - and that is a deliberate action to create secularism and separation.

They aren't discrediting the tomes of religion to do this, they are using the tomes of religion to do this.

That was the main aim.

'New churches' and 'new age religion' are also part of that. Key to the elites agenda is to create 'churches' and 'faith' in any which way they can for people to latch into and follow - mindlessly.

What they are looking to do is for people to put their faith in something beyond the self - to give up their personal power and sovereignty of the divine self and put it into the hands of something that can control it.

They have been doing this for ten thousand years or more.

In that time the 'god head' or the religion, or the script has changed many, many times. 'God' has changed his face, changed his name, but the focal point of 'God' is one that has endured.

The Egyptians had hundreds of gods, so did the Roman's and the Greeks. The one thing about 'modern' religion is that it has condensed the many into the one figure head.

But, the one thing that has remained constant throughout all of those times is the surrender of personal power to that power.

They will not abandon their cash cow, they may change it slightly, but whatever comes will be largely built on the same foundation of religion and 'faith.'

The illuminati, Jesuits, elite, Zionists - call them whatever you wish, but those in charge of the mystery schools and the mystery school teachings will never fold the many into one - there will never be a single religion as long as they guide the hands and pull the strings of the warring factions - who they steer against one and other in any case.

That is not their aim.

Their aim is Satanism, Satanism is just part of the control grid - their agenda is, and always has been, the separation of the whole into it's individual parts.

Everything that they do is focused on separation of the many under the control of the few.

Even individual religion has it's many differences within.

They will not rest until every single person is disillusioned with something and separated from everything else. And within that the Elites will continue to give the fractal something with which to focus on that creates a surrender of personal divine power.
I agree, but, what about the electronic god now in our midst, at the touch of a button our thoughts can be steered towards the new electronic baton and opiate, and if you think otherwise, we feel pain in the mind which they will say is the devil trying to manipulate us.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 05:11 PM   #26
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
It wont go for a long time because cultural patterns take centuries to die. What usually happens is that the new ones demonise the gods of the old ones in order to scare people away from earlier beliefs.

THere are some forms of spiritual behaviour that I think are deeply embedded in our consciousness but these are not necessarily the ones in orthodox religion, which is known to haev been used to control nations rather than liberate people.
Though again, I see why the more established religions are so embedded. They function as a common organising principle that unites families, communities and nations.

I also recognise that those religions can and do help people to deal with the questions and challenges of life, but as you've alluded to, a person doesn't need to be a part of those religions in order to grow spiritually.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 05:26 PM   #27
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

The thing is, it could be gone in only one generation if the tech now in every hand grows exponentially, we are already at the talking stage where we voice our searches instead of using our fingers and minds to type or touch in the search, the next stage is on the horizon, thought searching.

This new technology is set to remove even more of our intuition until Brzezinski says we won't be able to function at all without direction from the cloud based already in situ.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:14 AM   #28
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
The thing is, it could be gone in only one generation if the tech now in every hand grows exponentially, we are already at the talking stage where we voice our searches instead of using our fingers and minds to type or touch in the search, the next stage is on the horizon, thought searching.

This new technology is set to remove even more of our intuition until Brzezinski says we won't be able to function at all without direction from the cloud based already in situ.
I dont think technology will kill belief that quickly. Im a technical sort of person but I still have a level of spiritual belief. A lot of tech is merely a distraction rather than a replacement.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:43 AM   #29
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I dont think technology will kill belief that quickly. Im a technical sort of person but I still have a level of spiritual belief. A lot of tech is merely a distraction rather than a replacement.
I have a good grasp of Human Biology from my time as a military medic, and studdied the development of a child from conception to birth and beyond, one trait many people overlook is.

After birth the brain continues to develop before the being has been exposed to the natural environment, if the subject can be chipped before this stage is complete they will grow up/develope with an electronic based consciousness, they have already done this on animals, even dead ones like fish where they got them to swim in a tank of water, and I think this is where they are taking us.

The chosen ones have already been chosen to supply the god seed or sperm and no one will be born unless they are to serve the state, if you read into all the past and present writers of the collective, right there is their objective.

This has been a dream works since the time of Plato who said the same, I think we are very close.

Last edited by the apprentice; 06-11-2017 at 10:47 AM.