Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 02-06-2018, 09:26 AM   #1
PathogenAlpha

Default Elizabeth Hurley sent her son off to boarding school

Dont be fooled by Elizabeth Hurley's recent crocodile tears over having an only son. The bitch sent her son off to boarding school;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damian_Hurley

Hurley was more interested in her sex life, social life, and "career" than raising her son properly. Hurley is psychopathic who saw/sees her son as an "acquisition" moreso than a human being. Her son is already exhibiting signs of Boarding School Syndrome so he has a difficult future ahead of him.

Last edited by madmax; 02-06-2018 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Housekeeping
PathogenAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:53 AM   #2
white light

What about the parents of the other 70,000 kids that go to boarding schools in the UK?

The Telegraph writes how kids (reared on Harry Potter) are asking to go to boarding school these days and apparently love it, as they are nothing like the bad old days of the past. The Guardian writes how boarding schools are still miserable outdated institutions churning out damaged individuals.

Yawn!
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:16 AM   #3
oz93666

You really should give an introduction and explain who you are talking about ....

Not all of us spend our lives glued to the TV or reading the tabloid garbage ....

I've no idea who she is... but a search reveals....

"Elizabeth Jane Hurley, more generally known as Liz Hurley, is an English actress and model. She has been associated with the cosmetics company Estée Lauder since the company gave Hurley her first modelling job at the age of 29....."

Here she is .... too flat chested to be considered attractive ... no curves , typical of the androgyne type the controllers push on us to turn men off sex ...

oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:52 AM   #4
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
You really should give an introduction and explain who you are talking about ....

Not all of us spend our lives glued to the TV or reading the tabloid garbage ....

"Elizabeth Jane Hurley, more generally known as Liz Hurley, is an English actress and model. She has been associated with the cosmetics company Estée Lauder since the company gave Hurley her first modelling job at the age of 29....."

Here she is .... too flat chested to be considered attractive ... no curves , typical of the androgyne type the controllers push on us to turn men off sex ...
I've never thought of Liz Hurley as being flat chested. Do women have to have double D's to be considered women these days?
Old 02-06-2018, 12:28 PM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
... Do women have to have double D's to be considered women these days?
Not these days ... because we've all been conditioned to take what we're given ....

In olden days , before the media and particularly hollywood was under complete illuminati lockdown , we had decent movies ...musicals like singing in the rain and attractive sexy actresses like may west , marilyn monroe , elizabeth taylor ... then it all changed , most movies are guns violence , zombies vampires , and the women look like boys and are slugging it out with the men ,fighting alongside them ....

All a calculated move to try to turn us away from love and sex , towards death and violence...

Sophia Loren
Old 02-06-2018, 12:45 PM   #6
white light

Quote:
Not these days ... because we've all been conditioned to take what we're given ....

In olden days , before the media and particularly hollywood was under complete illuminati lockdown , we had decent movies ...musicals like singing in the rain and attractive sexy actresses like may west , marilyn monroe , elizabeth taylor ... then it all changed , most movies are guns violence , zombies vampires , and the women look like boys and are slugging it out with the men ,fighting alongside them ....

All a calculated move to try to turn us away from love and sex , towards death and violence...
In olden days............Lauren Bacall, Katharine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, Twiggy, Farrah Fawcett, Dorothy Lamour, Grace Kelly, and many many more............all very beautiful and sexy women, but not exactly Chesty Morgan.

Do you think Debbie Reynolds from "Singing In The Rain" was as amply endowed as Sophia Loren famously was?

Last edited by white light; 02-06-2018 at 12:52 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:58 PM   #7
oz93666

Quote:
In olden days............Lauren Bacall, Katharine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, Twiggy, Farrah Fawcett, Dorothy Lamour, Grace Kelly, and many many more............all very beautiful and sexy women, but not exactly Chesty Morgan.
these women are fairly recent ... twiggy marked the turning point

Quote:
Do you think Debbie Reynolds from "Singing In The Rain" is as amply endowed as Sophia Loren famously was?
That's why most don't know who debbie reynolds is and everyone remembers the others I listed ... but not all female roles are sexual , debbie was described as the 'girl next door' ...

And it's not just about boobs ... female curves an hourglass figure ... this is genetically programed into males to be visually attractive , so that we mate with females who are more likely to be successful in producing children.

Look at the picture above of hurley in the yellow bikini ... she has no hips .. looks like a boy ... men do not find this attractive because it's a bad design for bearing children .

And a quick search confirms her son was not born , but surgically removed by the men in white coats ( C section) ....This procedure will damage him far more than sending him to boarding school!...

And I'd be willing to bet he wasn't breast feed ... the whole system is designed to mess people up!

Last edited by oz93666; 02-06-2018 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 01:07 PM   #8
white light

Quote:
I gave a list spanning every decade from the 1930's to the 1970's. All were huge stars and none the "girl next door" type.

You cite Mae West, but what was generally fashionable in the 1920's was waif-like figures.

Quote:
That's why most don't know who debbie reynolds is and everyone remembers the others I listed ... but not all female roles are sexual , debbie was described as the 'girl next door' ...

And it's not just about boobs ... female curves an hourglass figure ... this is genetically programed into males to be visually attractive.
You mean like Kate Winslet, Uma Thurman, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, Scarlett Johansson, Kelly Brook?

Last edited by white light; 02-06-2018 at 01:31 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:02 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
and the women look like boys and are slugging it out with the men ,fighting alongside them ....
if women tried to slug away like they do in the movies they'd break their little fingers

women are not biologically designed for violence, they are designed to nurture

the reason the cultural marxists are portraying women in more aggressive postures is because they are trying to cultivate a MILITANT aggression towards men so that male and female relationships turn into a war zone and fall apart

this then fits into the marxist agenda to replace the family with the state who then comes in to play mummy and daddy to all involved

if women want to train to deal with violent threats they should train to run. Running is probably the best course of action in most breakdown situations for most people
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-06-2018 at 05:04 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 03:30 PM   #10
donjuan

I went to three boarding and four state schools. All complete useless, prepared me for nothing because the level of stress was so great. I had to learn to read at age 16 because I could no longer get away with hiding it. At my last school a state one, I would sleep in classes and teachers just thought I was a bad student and kids just used to laugh, in reality I couldn’t read a word and was embarrassed.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 11:46 AM   #11
ponpon

Quote:

So, only women with visible big knockers are attractive to men?
Right.

And she's hardly flat-chested!

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 11:49 AM   #12
ponpon

Quote:

And it's not just about boobs ... female curves an hourglass figure ... this is genetically programed into males to be visually attractive , so that we mate with females who are more likely to be successful in producing children.

Look at the picture above of hurley in the yellow bikini ... she has no hips .. looks like a boy ... men do not find this attractive because it's a bad design for bearing children .

And a quick search confirms her son was not born , but surgically removed by the men in white coats ( C section) ....This procedure will damage him far more than sending him to boarding school!...

And I'd be willing to bet he wasn't breast feed ... the whole system is designed to mess people up!
You make a lot of good points but sound like a misogynist.

Old 06-06-2018, 11:51 AM   #13
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathogenAlpha View Post
Dont be fooled by Elizabeth Hurley's recent crocodile tears over having an only son. The bitch sent her son off to boarding school;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damian_Hurley

Hurley was more interested in her sex life, social life, and "career" than raising her son properly. Hurley is psychopathic who saw/sees her son as an "acquisition" moreso than a human being. Her son is already exhibiting signs of Boarding School Syndrome so he has a difficult future ahead of him.
I think she gets him to take bikini shots of her too. He looks a bit like a Ken Doll, all flicked hair and possibly make-up.

Old 06-06-2018, 01:35 PM   #14
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
if women tried to slug away like they do in the movies they'd break their little fingers

women are not biologically designed for violence, they are designed to nurture

the reason the cultural marxists are portraying women in more aggressive postures is because they are trying to cultivate a MILITANT aggression towards men so that male and female relationships turn into a war zone and fall apart

this then fits into the marxist agenda to replace the family with the state who then comes in to play mummy and daddy to all involved

if women want to train to deal with violent threats they should train to run. Running is probably the best course of action in most breakdown situations for most people
Jujitsu is a good one for women to learn.

Ive seen women beat very capable men with this style, though any type of striking self defence is pointless as they will always lose at that against a man.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 06-06-2018 at 01:36 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 03:20 AM   #15
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
So, only women with visible big knockers are attractive to men?
Right.

And she's hardly flat-chested!
She has an amazing perfect figure. I think she's beautiful.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 03:27 AM   #16
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:

Not all women have great big breasts and big wide hips, nor do they want to look like that. Since she did have a baby and is slim and fit I think there is nothing wrong here. There are different body shapes in women and hers is slender and I think she looks amazing. She exercises and takes care of herself. There's women half her age who don't look this good.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 07-06-2018 at 03:28 AM.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:29 AM   #17
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
You make a lot of good points but sound like a misogynist.
LOL, he obviously likes big girls.

Rod Serling.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:32 AM   #18
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:

Audrey Hepburn was an absolute stunner! One of the most beautiful women ever. Twiggy was very pretty too, with a unique look. Lauren Bacall was mesmerising on screen.

Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 07-06-2018 at 03:33 AM.
Old 07-06-2018, 04:23 AM   #19
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
Not all women have great big breasts and big wide hips, nor do they want to look like that. Since she did have a baby and is slim and fit I think there is nothing wrong here. There are different body shapes in women and hers is slender and I think she looks amazing. She exercises and takes care of herself. There's women half her age who don't look this good.
At the risk of implying the dreaded word "diversity", there are men that like small breasts, men that like medium sized breasts, men that like large breasts, men that like extra large breasts, men that just like breasts - whatever the size, and maybe some men that don't like breasts at all. What a wonderful world.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:59 AM   #20
tinfoil hat

Its the shape of the breast that matters to me, not the size of it.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote