Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 30-01-2012, 03:09 AM   #1
lightgiver

Arrow Muslim Pedophile gangs

Muslim Pedophile gangs turning British children into serial rape victims...

The safety, health and happiness of our women and girls is continually being sacrificed while politicians continue to overtly pander to muslims.

Dawn raids across Manchester as police move in on gang who groomed under-age girls at drug-fuelled sex parties.

Dozens of vulnerable teenage girls may have been rescued from the clutches of Muslim paedophiles after a major police operation smashed a Muslim child sex gang.

Around 100 officers swooped on houses in a series of raids arresting 10 men suspected of grooming young girls for sex.

The victims were showered with gifts and then plied with drink and drugs before being taken to special 'sex parties' in Manchester and Salford.

At the parties the teenage girls -- some as young as 14 - would be compelled to have sex with friends of the gang in what police say was a classic case of 'sexual grooming and entrapment.'

They are the latest in a wave of arrests carried out by police investigating gangs of Muslim men grooming underage white girls for sex.

It is understood the girls -- all aged around 14 and upwards - would be taken to the 'sex parties' at flats and houses, where they would be 'handed out' to other Muslim men.

Detectives say they were allegedly targeted by the Muslim gang because they have either been in care or are from troubled family backgrounds.

The police investigation was launched after a number of girls in Stockport alerted social workers claiming they were being abused.

Assistant Chief Constable Terry Sweeney of Greater Manchester Police said: 'It is alleged the girls were groomed by individuals who then passed the girls on to friends. It was classic grooming - providing alcohol, drugs and free food, consequently leading to sexual entrapment.

The raids were part of a three-month investigation into the exploitation of teenage girls

'I think the abuse can be stopped by the community working with us and telling us what is going on. If you see young Muslim males talking girls into flats and houses we would like the public to tell us about it.' In January a gang of eight Muslim men from Rochdale were arrested and accused of targeting more than a dozen underage white girls with drink and drugs before turning them into sex slaves.
They were charged of a variety of offences relating to sexual activity with girls under 16, rape, child prostitution and child trafficking.

Figures shows there have been 18 Muslim sex gang prosecutions since 1997 - 15 in the last three years - involving girls aged 11-16.

Last year a middle-class, privately-educated schoolgirl - also from Rochdale - was rescued after being forced to act as a sex slave to a gang of Muslim men.

The troubled 14-year-old was targeted with vodka and cigarettes after being spotted by the gang wandering the streets.

She was made to have sex with a string of men before being pimped out as a white under age prostitute in Manchester city centre..

Nine men - all Muslim - were later jailed after admitting a series of serious sexual offences against the teenage girl including facilitating child prostitution.

Taken from
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 03:46 AM   #2
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

of course you have no verifiable source for this.
we would not want truth to interfere with your hate speech.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #3
lightgiver

Arrow Three-month investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
Yeah sure..I think you just don't get it do you,with your constant one liner's...don't let the truth blind you...what part of it don't you get...

The raids were part of a three-month investigation into the exploitation of teenage girls

'I think the abuse can be stopped by the community working with us and telling us what is going on. If you see young Muslim males talking girls into flats and houses we would like the public to tell us about it.' In January a gang of eight Muslim men from Rochdale were arrested and accused of targeting more than a dozen underage white girls with drink and drugs before turning them into sex slaves.

They were charged of a variety of offences relating to sexual activity with girls under 16, rape, child prostitution and child trafficking.

Edge of the City, a documentary on Bradford's social services, has been screened by Channel 4 after being dropped in May after police warned it could inflame racial tensions at local election time.

There's been a lot said about Edge of the City - almost all of it by people who had not actually seen the controversial documentary on Bradford's social services.

More than a year in the making, Edge of the City follows social workers with difficult cases in one inner city.

The most controversial of these witnesses authorities and parents trying to stop groups of young men who are grooming girls as young as 11 for sex.

Although none of the officials in the film raise race as the issue in these predatory relationships, the filmmakers make it perfectly clear that the abusers are predominantly Asian, and all of the abused girls are white.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/3602854.stm

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-01-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Old 30-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #4
lightgiver

Arrow Operation Retriever

A COVERT investigation, dubbed Operation Retriever, was launched in Derby in a bid to snare a gang of men who were grooming and assaulting girls as young as 12.

After months of painstaking work and a series of secret court hearings, nine men were jailed for their part in the abuse of 27 known victims over the course of two years.

The gang's ringleaders, Abid Mohammed Saddique , 27, of Northumberland Street, Normanton, and Mohammed Romaan Liaqat, 28, of Briar Lea Close, Sinfin, were jailed indefinitely and branded "sexual predators" by the judge.

"They exploited these girls either for their own sexual satisfaction or for their friends."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-2142690.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-01-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old 30-01-2012, 07:16 PM   #5
fairdose

Default My two cents

Lightgiver, I can tell you that most guys who engage in this behaviour are usually guys who just can't get a date under normal circumstances and have to resort to this kind of ugly behaviour to fulfil their "needs".

I'm not condoning their behaviour but to paint all Muslims like this is an over-generalization. There are bad apples in all communities. What about Russian Mafia prostitution rings all around the world with trafficked women and girls? Or Thai child brothels in Bangkok? Or Jewish paedophile billionaires like Jeffrey Epstein who provided under-ages girls to the likes of Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton?

It's not just bad Muslims, it's assholes everywhere which need to be exposed.
fairdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 11:13 PM   #6
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairdose View Post
Lightgiver, I can tell you that most guys who engage in this behaviour are usually guys who just can't get a date under normal circumstances and have to resort to this kind of ugly behaviour to fulfil their "needs".

I'm not condoning their behaviour but to paint all Muslims like this is an over-generalization. There are bad apples in all communities. What about Russian Mafia prostitution rings all around the world with trafficked women and girls? Or Thai child brothels in Bangkok? Or Jewish paedophile billionaires like Jeffrey Epstein who provided under-ages girls to the likes of Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton?

Yes true its not just muslim gangs but the muslim communities in the Northwest England have been attacking any exposure into these gangs. The far left has also attacked any exposure and demonstrated outside the local papers offices to stop stories being printed etc.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 11:20 PM   #7
lightgiver

Arrow Child Brides

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairdose View Post

Guys who can't get a date.. thats a good one...apparently In the United States, about 50% of men arrested for pedophilia are married...and you are correct on it being a world wide problem...also its not just males who engage in that type of behaviour...

As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary). The child must be at least five years younger in the case of adolescent pedophiles (16 or older) to be termed pedophilia.

Female paedophilia exists. Young women, mothers, aunts, grandmothers, teachers, educators, etc. Women can be ruthless...

http://www.viewzone.com/pedocrimex.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-01-2012 at 11:59 PM.
Old 30-01-2012, 11:20 PM   #8
skyver

Exclamation

The people in power should be ashamed of themselves. They are weak cowards, letting this type of sick shit go on.

In a little while you'll probably get some idiots spewing out how wonderful islam is & that we shouldnt connect what is happening to these grls with it.
Old 30-01-2012, 11:21 PM   #9
son_of_parrot
Banned

Tip of the Iceberg im afraid.
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 11:22 PM   #10
skyver

Quote:
I missed this post, but case in point...
Old 05-02-2012, 11:00 PM   #11
lightgiver

Arrow Investigating Britain's 'sex gangs'

Vicious pattern

On-street grooming follows a pattern. Girls aged between 11 and 14 are most vulnerable and are often targeted by someone close to their own age, sometimes a younger brother or friend of the older men.

The location is usually innocuous – school gates, shopping centers, arcades. It can start with a car pulling up, young guys with charm and good looks engaging a girl in banter. Then cell phone numbers are exchanged and a friendship begins.

Lord Nazir Ahmed, a leading politician of Pakistani descent, and many other members of the British-Pakistani community, have condemned the crimes and emphasized that an entire ethnic group should not be criticized for the actions of a few. “We have to find a way where we don’t associate the entire [Pakistani] community [with this], we have to put it into context,” Ahmed said.

The men then work for several months to make the girls believe the friendship is genuine, the relationship meaningful.

“They are investing time and money in girls they target,” said Cat Tatman from Crop, a charity that supports the parents of sexually exploited children.

Once the girls have been won over the exploitation can really begin, she said.

The venues for the next stage vary. Sometimes the girls and their new acquaintances meet in parks and parking lots, often in cheap apartments and hotels – places known in gang circles as “party houses” where the girls are invited to come to “chill."

“It seems like a fun place to go,” Tatman said. “But there is very little of a party going on; often you are the only girl and it’s all men there.”

“Basically, you are the party,” she said.

Chloe, another former victim, met her attackers when she was just 12. The boys she befriended first were just a couple of years older.

Over several months she was introduced to an ever-growing group of men in northern England, many of them older. As a young schoolgirl she enjoyed hanging around cool, older guys with cars and fun places to go, and accepted the gifts of alcohol and cigarettes they offered her.

After a year, one of the men turned on her.

“He got me on the floor and was ripping my clothes off. There was a man holding my feet, a man holding my arms and trying to put his penis in my mouth,” Chloe said. “He was on top of me raping me and other men were stood watching and laughing.”

This was the first of many such horrific incidents for Chloe. Over the coming months she was raped and sexually assaulted by groups of men almost daily after school in parks, cars, apartments and public alleyways. When she refused to go and meet them, they threatened to gang-rape her mother. On one occasion when Chloe decided not to comply, she said her attackers raped her anally to teach her a lesson.

http://worldblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news...ains-sex-gangs

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-02-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:17 PM   #12
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Vicious pattern

On-street grooming follows a pattern. Girls aged between 11 and 14 are most vulnerable and are often targeted by someone close to their own age, sometimes a younger brother or friend of the older men.

The location is usually innocuous – school gates, shopping centers, arcades. It can start with a car pulling up, young guys with charm and good looks engaging a girl in banter. Then cell phone numbers are exchanged and a friendship begins.

Lord Nazir Ahmed, a leading politician of Pakistani descent, and many other members of the British-Pakistani community, have condemned the crimes and emphasized that an entire ethnic group should not be criticized for the actions of a few. “We have to find a way where we don’t associate the entire [Pakistani] community [with this], we have to put it into context,” Ahmed said.

The men then work for several months to make the girls believe the friendship is genuine, the relationship meaningful.

“They are investing time and money in girls they target,” said Cat Tatman from Crop, a charity that supports the parents of sexually exploited children.

Once the girls have been won over the exploitation can really begin, she said.

The venues for the next stage vary. Sometimes the girls and their new acquaintances meet in parks and parking lots, often in cheap apartments and hotels – places known in gang circles as “party houses” where the girls are invited to come to “chill."

“It seems like a fun place to go,” Tatman said. “But there is very little of a party going on; often you are the only girl and it’s all men there.”

“Basically, you are the party,” she said.

Chloe, another former victim, met her attackers when she was just 12. The boys she befriended first were just a couple of years older.

Over several months she was introduced to an ever-growing group of men in northern England, many of them older. As a young schoolgirl she enjoyed hanging around cool, older guys with cars and fun places to go, and accepted the gifts of alcohol and cigarettes they offered her.

After a year, one of the men turned on her.

“He got me on the floor and was ripping my clothes off. There was a man holding my feet, a man holding my arms and trying to put his penis in my mouth,” Chloe said. “He was on top of me raping me and other men were stood watching and laughing.”

This was the first of many such horrific incidents for Chloe. Over the coming months she was raped and sexually assaulted by groups of men almost daily after school in parks, cars, apartments and public alleyways. When she refused to go and meet them, they threatened to gang-rape her mother. On one occasion when Chloe decided not to comply, she said her attackers raped her anally to teach her a lesson.

you post a picture of two adults talking to illustrate 'muslim pedophile gangs'??

you are truly pathetic in your blind hatred.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:30 PM   #13
lightgiver

Arrow Facts and reality

Quote:
you post a picture of two adults talking to illustrate 'muslim pedophile gangs'??

you are truly pathetic in your blind hatred.
Its called factual...YOU need to take the specs off chief...if you don't like it then do not read it...I notice that you do not comment on the other threads.

NBC News correspondent Tazeen Ahmad is also a reporter for Dispatches, an award-winning investigative news program on Britain’s Channel 4. She wrote the following piece for msnbc.com after she and a team of journalists spent a year researching and producing “Britain’s Sex Gangs,” a program broadcast in the U.K.

Nine men - all Muslim - were later jailed after admitting a series of serious sexual offences against the teenage girl including facilitating child prostitution.

Taken from

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-02-2012 at 11:35 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:40 PM   #14
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
...I notice that you do not comment on the other threads.
then you are not paying attention.
i appear in a lot of threads where bullshit is peddled.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:13 PM   #15
lightgiver

Arrow Talal Pro Pagan Da

Any chance this can be made a sticky on Todays News,make's saville look like small fry really ...It makes you wonder who is really pulling the strings in the MSM

Quote:
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, the second biggest shareholder in Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation, has revealed his frustration with the fallout from the News of the World phone-hacking scandal and admitted that it is harming the reputation of the company overall, not just its publishing interests.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=232359&page=2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012...cker-news-corp
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=151467&page=9
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=114
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...om_cross07.htm + Aga Khan IV receiving a gift of Trinitite...The group vied for control of the ghetto with the Judenrat, and infiltrated the opposition within the ghetto, because the EU had handed control to “an unelected set of bankers”..I dread to think what the future will bring, when we're living in real gangster time's..Get set for EU knee pads at Argos...
Old 01-02-2013, 09:49 PM   #16
lightgiver

Lightbulb Un tout petit pantin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw8FW...ature=youtu.be

Faust is the protagonist of a classic German legend; a highly successful scholar but one dissatisfied with his life who therefore makes a pact with the Devil, exchanging his soul for unlimited knowledge and worldly pleasures.. The Faust legend has been the basis for many literary, artistic, cinematic, and musical works that have reinterpreted it through the ages. Faust and the adjective Faustian imply a situation in which an ambitious person surrenders moral integrity in order to achieve power and success for a delimited term. Translated as "fist" in High German, the name "Faust" suggests someone who resorts to extraordinary means to achieve goals, akin to if not actually including force; it also implies unusual tenacity and persistence...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=27
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=593
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...om_cross07.htm + Aga Khan IV receiving a gift of Trinitite...The group vied for control of the ghetto with the Judenrat, and infiltrated the opposition within the ghetto, because the EU had handed control to “an unelected set of bankers”..I dread to think what the future will bring, when we're living in real gangster time's..Get set for EU knee pads at Argos...
Old 01-02-2013, 09:50 PM   #17
jane1977

These men, grooming young girls, discust me. Our government pussyfoots around Muslims and lets them get away with gross activity.

Last edited by shanticat; 23-03-2013 at 02:37 PM. Reason: anti muslim
jane1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:54 PM   #18
lightgiver

Lightbulb Money Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane1977 View Post
I am NOT embarassed to say, I dislike Islam, it IS a sexist, misogynistic faith, so I have no inclination to accepting it.

These men, grooming young girls, discust me. Our government pussyfoots around Muslims and lets them get away with gross activity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtHXg8FkWm0

Islam like most religions are a Lie Invented by Secret Socieites/TPTB to subjugate the People and take away the resources of the said countrys without evenly distributing it fairly..and basically gives an excuse to screw the people at the bottom over and abuse them morally, spiritually and keep them in ignorance...East and West..

and News in the MSM like the Jimmy Saville saga are a distraction deflection from the massive abuse that has gone on/going on,thats why none of the info came out why he was alive,he probably knew too much and too many who were/are involved like Op Ore and that cover up...

and if the perpetrators control the MSM/Politics then they control the info coming out,it does not take a genius to work it out..not saying everyone in the MSM/Politics /Law etc are involved just a minority at the top so to speak, I am sure there are lots of nice decent people work within the MSM/Entertainment etc etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVXLzcaMObg

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-02-2013 at 10:10 PM.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:59 PM   #19
monay

Smile Tolerance

Tolerance is a great strength. Over commitment is a great weakness.
Tolerance is not submission. Many are watching the emotional two year olds with saddness. The tolerant are not heavy handed. That does not mean that they will not strike one day. It will just be one well placed death blow.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:33 AM   #20
lightgiver

Exclamation Sheepy Hollow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0mUKGYUQE

February 3, 2003...Radical Muslim cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri claims Space Shuttle Columbia disaster is a sign from God. He says "It is a punishment from God. Muslims see it that way. It is a trinity of evil because it carried Americans, an Israeli and a Hindu, a trinity of evil against Islam." ...

Abu Hamza al-Masri was born in Alexandria, Egypt, in 1958. He is the son of a middle class army officer. In 1979, he entered the UK on a student visa. Masri's initial reaction to life in Britain was to describe it as "a paradise, where you could do anything you wanted..

Quote:
In the 1930s, wealthy Arab youths, educated in Germany and having witnessed the rise of fascist paramilitary groups, began returning home with the idea of creating an "Arab Nazi Party". The atmosphere of the 1930s Arab movement was described by one of the leaders of the Syrian Ba'ath Party, Sami al-Jundi: "We were racists, admiring Nazism, reading its books and the source of its thought..."
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...a_al-Masri.jpg
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=110
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=86662&page=96

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-02-2013 at 12:44 AM.