Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-12-2007, 12:31 PM   #1
niftygifter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,062
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default The Financial Collapse of America

Here you will see that again, without doubt, America is now over the cusp of financial disaster and in true freefall.
Major Companies!
GM in negative equity
Ford being falsely supported for over a year.

and still the media fail to report the truth

It is totally and collectively planned, whether a NWO theme or just the idiotic government out there, but is is without doubt planned.


And if you look to these shores, I cant help but feel it is planned for over here as well

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1197501333


Nifty

Last edited by niftygifter; 13-12-2007 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Put into bold
niftygifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 02:57 PM   #2
maggie
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 87
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Nifty you have no idea how right you are.The media here have their talking heads on the air telling you how good things are.Curses I say.I have never seen such a bad economic scenerio.The problem is that I don't see a silver lining.Greenspan destroyed with his bad policies and now Bush and Bernacke are finishing the job.America is so done that I don't fear a reccession I fear a depression.Poor innocent people will pay for the greed of this goverment and their ceos.It will spread all over the world.
maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 03:22 PM   #3
scar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 208
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

the good news is that a new beginning is on the horizon.
i like the idea of having to walk through hell to get to heaven, i just hope we're not all exterminated before we reach the end.
these nazi's won't go down without a fight.
__________________
smile =)
scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 03:28 PM   #4
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie View Post
Nifty you have no idea how right you are.The media here have their talking heads on the air telling you how good things are.Curses I say.I have never seen such a bad economic scenerio.The problem is that I don't see a silver lining.Greenspan destroyed with his bad policies and now Bush and Bernacke are finishing the job.America is so done that I don't fear a reccession I fear a depression.Poor innocent people will pay for the greed of this goverment and their ceos.It will spread all over the world.
hi maggie,
just sent u an email.
YES, this is the senario. A world callapse and we will all look like china.
lizzy
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 03:29 PM   #5
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar View Post
the good news is that a new beginning is on the horizon.
i like the idea of having to walk through hell to get to heaven, i just hope we're not all exterminated before we reach the end.
these nazi's won't go down without a fight.
Exactly scar.
your usual short and precise comments.
lizzy
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 03:35 PM   #6
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftygifter View Post
Here you will see that again, without doubt, America is now over the cusp of financial disaster and in true freefall.
Major Companies!
GM in negative equity
Ford being falsely supported for over a year.

and still the media fail to report the truth

It is totally and collectively planned, whether a NWO theme or just the idiotic government out there, but is is without doubt planned.


And if you look to these shores, I cant help but feel it is planned for over here as well

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1197501333


Nifty
yup, nifty , the UK will get it too. But seeing this gaint callapse will be very ugly, we have far less a social safety net here.
I am a Brit who lives in the USA. It's like having my body here and my mind in the UK, LOL.
maggie and scar get it as many do but it is going to be a nasty shock for some who still believe they live in the land of the free.
lizzy
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 03:43 PM   #7
niftygifter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,062
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default Friends

You guys take care

I dont know how many times I have been dismissed by friends, how many times I have had friends turn away from me with a look of "he's lost it" and many talking between themselves behind my back saying "he's lost it".
The only things I have lost are friends who are not really aware and I guess that there may be a reason for it and its time to move on and hopefully up in frequency, thats why we are all here.

I have tried and tried to awaken people, I am so tired of it, I really am.

However, onwards, forever onwards


Nifty
niftygifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 03:44 PM   #8
maggie
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 87
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I like how Icke puts it that everything they say is the opposite.You are right Lizzie this land is not the land o the free.It is the land of give us your minds,your bodies and don't ask questions or we will get on a tax evasion.It is a shame that people here spend their whole lives believing in the American dream.I hope it gets bad so that we could all join together and change things.But as long as its so-so most people will just sit there and wait for slaughter.

Last edited by maggie; 13-12-2007 at 03:46 PM.
maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 03:50 PM   #9
maggie
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 87
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Nifty,if your friends are saying you lost it then they are in a dream world that they don't want to get out of.I have very few friends and they think I'm crazy but now they are starting to see the changes and are asking questions.Don't worry you will find the people that see what you see and will hepl in your higher development.Maggie
maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 04:13 PM   #10
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftygifter View Post
You guys take care

I dont know how many times I have been dismissed by friends, how many times I have had friends turn away from me with a look of "he's lost it" and many talking between themselves behind my back saying "he's lost it".
The only things I have lost are friends who are not really aware and I guess that there may be a reason for it and its time to move on and hopefully up in frequency, thats why we are all here.

I have tried and tried to awaken people, I am so tired of it, I really am.

However, onwards, forever onwards


Nifty
YUp, I think we all must have been here. I have.
lizzy
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 04:15 PM   #11
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie View Post
Nifty,if your friends are saying you lost it then they are in a dream world that they don't want to get out of.I have very few friends and they think I'm crazy but now they are starting to see the changes and are asking questions.Don't worry you will find the people that see what you see and will hepl in your higher development.Maggie
hi maggie,
i am glad some people around you are waking up, that helps.
love , lizzy
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.