Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2016, 05:19 PM   #61
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

I dont think the bloodlines originated in Britain, if thats what you think I mean by Anglo American, but that is certainly where they ended up.

And it is from the UK and American bases that the bloodlines are running their operations, and where they have by far THE MOST CONTROL over their populations.

I dont know why you are so obsessed with viewing all of this through some racial lense. This is another one of the traps you have completely fallen for. Your idea that the white male poses some great obstacle to the NWO is complete utter fantasy.

By all accounts they have been the most willing participants in setting up the NWO, and what the CNP are doing in trying to create a fake revolution against the "elites" will only solidify that base of "angry white males" as useful idiots in the NWO agenda.

You really need to look further into groups like the CNP, who is funding them, and the crossover between them and other rightwing groups and organizations. what is their end goal, how their propaganda is used to create and lead this so called "truth movement" "alt right" or whatever you want to call it. Its all orchestrated from the top down. Its all CIA and freemasonic forces leading all of this "anti globalism" etc. Its all a big fucking scam.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 19-10-2016 at 05:22 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2016, 05:28 PM   #62
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I dont think the bloodlines originated in Britain, if thats what you think I mean by Anglo American, but that is certainly where they ended up.

And it is from the UK and American bases that the bloodlines are running their operations, and where they have by far THE MOST CONTROL over their populations.

Your idea that the white male poses some great obstacle to the NWO is complete utter fantasy.

By all accounts they have been the most willing participants in setting up the NWO, and what the CNP are doing in trying to create a fake revolution against the "elites" will only solidify that base of "angry white males" as useful idiots in the NWO agenda.

You really need to look further into groups like the CNP, who is funding them, and the crossover between them and other rightwing groups and organizations. what is their end goal, how their propaganda is used to create and lead this so called "truth movement" "alt right" or whatever you want to call it. Its all orchestrated from the top down. Its all CIA and freemasonic forces leading all of this "anti globalism" etc. Its all a big fucking scam.
trust me our royal houses were usurped through assassinations; they control the white man who is in debt servitude to them

yes white anglos have served them for example in their armies because the economies they created left little to no employment for white men for example after culloden the hanoverians drove all the livestock out of the highlands which had formed the lifeblood of the highland economy; this lead to famines. Soldiers were then sent around every town and village offering men the 'kings shilling' and 3 square meals a day to join the army; desperate and unemployed men swelled the ranks of the freemasonic armies which the freemasonic/templar/crypto-jewish bloodlines then unleashed in wave of imperialism

ever heard of the irish potato famine or the highland clearances? there was no 'privilege' there....just domination of white people. White people were subjugated under castles and mounted professional warriors called 'knights'. This is why britain is covered in castles. Those el-ites own all the land to this day. They also control the deep state known as the 'crown'

Any people able to resist the oligarchs are being systematically laid waste to. The arabs are being bombed, the blacks are being crushed by enforced poverty and the white man is being brought to heel under mass immigration, political correctness and debt servitude/wage slavery

meanwhile the jewish oligarchs are taking all the worlds wealth in banking scams
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-10-2016 at 05:29 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 12:32 AM   #63
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post



Why dont working class Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims overwhelmingly support Trump ?
Because they are more easily fooled by lies and propaganda, look at blacks for instance, around 90% voted for Obama and after 8 years black youth unemployment is still over 50%, what has he done for them, absolutely nothing and they will still vote Democrat.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 20-10-2016 at 12:32 AM.
Likes: (1)
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 12:39 AM   #64
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Because they are more easily fooled by lies and propaganda, look at blacks for instance, around 90% voted for Obama and after 8 years black youth unemployment is still over 50%, what has he done for them, absolutely nothing and they will still vote Democrat.
Both sides are controlled and easily fooled by lies and propaganda.

The poor white rural males are brainwashed into supporting Republican candidates who do more for corporations than ordinary people. I would say that is the epitome of stupidity.

White rural/southern males overwhelmingly vote for Republicans because of the Southern Strategy.

The democrats pander to minorities and liberals.

Both sets of voters are equally brainwashed.

Those who are not brainwashed expose both choices as frauds.
Likes: (3)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 12:54 AM   #65
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Thats not entirely true, there was a new phenomenon this time, a lot saw through the propaganda and lies, some voted Sanders and some voted Trump. The mainstream establishment, theres no difference really between Democrats and Republicans, are in panic mode and frightened that they are losing power, a lot more so than you might think. The vast majority of the Republican hierarchy would rather have Clinton than Trump although they won't say it in public and the vast majority of the Democrat hierarchy would have Ted Cruz instead of Sanders.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 20-10-2016 at 12:56 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 01:04 AM   #66
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Bendoon.

Do you really think the elites did not forsee a massive "waking up" ?

THats why they gave us Obama for gods sake, 8 YEARS AGO, they were already figuring they needed to do something different to con people.

Trump is there to be the anti establishment guy. Its so obvious. You just dont want to see the truth.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 01:16 AM   #67
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

If Sanders would have won against Hilary I would back him, I don't care if it's a left or right wing candidate aslong as they are genuinely against globalisation. Thats the difference you see, you don't like Trump because he is a rich white right winger guy, if he was black or left wing you would be singing his praises. You really need to let go of your prejudices and see things clearly.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
Likes: (1)
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 01:22 AM   #68
sevenhills
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: On a Pennine hillside
Posts: 2,643
Likes: 1,236 (800 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Both sides are controlled and easily fooled by lies and propaganda.

Not as easily as you wish, other wise why so much time spent on here?

The poor white rural males are brainwashed into supporting Republican candidates who do more for corporations than ordinary people. I would say that is the epitome of stupidity.

White rural/southern males overwhelmingly vote for Republicans because of the Southern Strategy.

Now, we get to your point.....All your hatred is poured on to rural males...every drop of it....I assume you are scared of real men, as you perceive them to represent?
I admit it must be hard being a metro lib when you know real men would chomp you up for breakfast.....but tat is no reason to carry so much hate...


The democrats pander to minorities and liberals.

Both sets of voters are equally brainwashed.

Those who are not brainwashed expose both choices as frauds.
Is that why some people feel the need to be "lib"...they cant function as men?
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 12:46 PM   #69
knightofalbion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 646 (414 Posts)
Default

Trump is the wrong candidate at the right time. Mr Trump is not Presidential material any more than our own Nigel Farage was Prime Ministerial material. But Farage like Trump, rang a lot of bells for a lot of people. And the momentous overall thing he did was remind the British people that they have a voice.
Donald Trump won't win the Presidency, but there are many Americans seriously disillusioned with the political system and what he will do is open the door for the winds of political change to sweep in.
The stage is ready for a great reformer to come to the fore and restore governance 'by the people for the people.'
__________________
All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 04:02 PM   #70
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
If Sanders would have won against Hilary I would back him, I don't care if it's a left or right wing candidate aslong as they are genuinely against globalisation. Thats the difference you see, you don't like Trump because he is a rich white right winger guy, if he was black or left wing you would be singing his praises. You really need to let go of your prejudices and see things clearly.
Yes you are right Bendoon.

Its not because he is endorsed by CFR members John Paulson or Newt gingrich.

Its not because George Soros financed his Chicago Tower

Its not because Zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson backs him

Its not because he licks Netanyahu's ass and is the biggest Zionist ever

Its not because the CNP completely runs his campaign

Its not because his foreing policy team consists of zionists, blackwater execs, Islamophobes

Its not because he has NEocons like John Bolton, or Michael Ledeen backing him.

Its not because he has Koch operatives all over his campaign.

Its not because he has connections to the mob and Epstein's pedophile rings

Its not because he is a psychopath who wants to do more than waterboarding and kill family members of "terrorists", or spy on the American public.

Its not because he is a liar, a hypocrite, and a flip flopper, basically a typical politician.

Its not because he is the greatest divider the US has pretty much ever seen

No none of this is important Bendoon

Its because I dont like Rich old white guys.
Likes: (2)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2016, 12:54 AM   #71
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Most of the points you list are outright lies or distortions of the truth.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2016, 12:56 AM   #72
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Most of the points you list are outright lies or distortions of the truth.
Like ?
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2016, 08:22 AM   #73
alfredo79
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 3,200
Likes: 1,093 (687 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
Trump is the wrong candidate at the right time. Mr Trump is not Presidential material any more than our own Nigel Farage was Prime Ministerial material. But Farage like Trump, rang a lot of bells for a lot of people. And the momentous overall thing he did was remind the British people that they have a voice.
Donald Trump won't win the Presidency, but there are many Americans seriously disillusioned with the political system and what he will do is open the door for the winds of political change to sweep in.
The stage is ready for a great reformer to come to the fore and restore governance 'by the people for the people.'
This populism does not catch all of the disillusioned people, neither the 50%. Then we must add that mainly it's elder people and often angry reguard issues connected to migration/races/Islam rather than on issues like labour/corruption/police state etc.
Likes: (1)
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:33 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.