Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2014, 02:06 PM   #21
pepsirat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: middlesbrough, england
Posts: 1,172
Likes: 119 (69 Posts)
Default

I watch question time Russel looked very uncomfortable at one point. I can not stand that Nigel Farage but then i can't stand most of them.
pepsirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:08 PM   #22
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindatrisk View Post
From the Headlines page:

‘Those that are really exposing ‘The System’ for what it REALLY is – and there are many now – don’t get within a hundred miles of Question Time, Newsnight, Channel Four News, etc. etc. Think about it.

I am just pointing out here one simple fact – that which threatens The System is not promoted by The System. That’s all. I am not saying that Russell is of The System, only that he is clearly not seen as a threat by it.’
Working Class Hero
Power To The People
Give Peace A Chance
Gimme Some Truth
Woman Is The Nigger Of The World
Happy Xmas War Is Over
All You Need Is Love
etc etc

Lennon had a good run of being promoted by the system before they bumped him orf.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:39 PM   #23
dentedarthur
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 10,983
Likes: 21 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
Was he married to Katy Perry?

It is THAT simple. There is NO WAY ON EARTH that a major Illuminati, mind controlled pop singer would EVER marry a true rebel. At that level they are controlled too tightly. Just go to http://vigilantcitizen.com/ for some of Katy's many mind control videos. The bottom line is that he wouldn't have gotten in her bed let alone had the title of Husband if he wasn't part of the system.
A pop video isn't an effective method of mind control is it?
It relies on people choosing to view it
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:44 PM   #24
chockimon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rolling down Olympus Mons.
Posts: 2,357
Likes: 51 (31 Posts)
Default

At the end of the day, we are all experiencing the same BS Dog and Pony Show or the Punch and Judy show, whatever you want to call it and anyone who thinks they are a threat to this system is suffering from delusions of grandeur. You only have to look at the last decade. Nothing has changed, the world and humanity is on a banana slide towards the abyss with nothing but rampant egos. This world continues to get worse by the day and just when you think atrocities against humanity can't get any worse, they do. Yet! Where are all these so called super heroes or the threats to the system as you like to call them. Where are they? Nothing has improved or changed. That is blatantly obvious to anyone who subscribes to the truth. Evil is laughing it's ass off at us. Ain't that the hard cold truth.

If you ask me, we are basically living in a reality that is pre-deterministic in nature, and the script has already been written and the good guys lose and therefore unfortunately it favours evil. The only way to win is to not play the game. If someone dangles a carrot in your face, simply walk away. Go away, live your life as best as you can be be happy and forget about the evil in this world. We are simply playing a game we can't possibly win and no one is coming to saves unless you're one of those deluded people who believe in friendly aliens or imaginary benevolent gods. Death is coming for all of us and it isn't the end. In fact when you die, you'll find yourself in a place that is like paradise compared to life on Earth. So why worry or be fearful. That is exactly what evil wants. Just ignore evil and be happy. You deserve it! f### evil, don't feed it!
__________________
A wise man once said:
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:50 PM   #25
sexualkungfu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 267
Likes: 42 (23 Posts)
Default

The disabled fella challenging Brand to run for election seemed very staged to me.
__________________
"I tried to think of the most harmless thing...something that could never destroy us..something I loved from my childhood.".."And you came up with that?"..."The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man."
sexualkungfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:32 PM   #26
oakwise
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 665
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
those people who are getting into politics know nothing about Law or Truth
Please forgive my ignorance, but what is Law and Truth?

Last edited by oakwise; 12-12-2014 at 05:32 PM.
oakwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:33 PM   #27
dentedarthur
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 10,983
Likes: 21 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualkungfu View Post
The disabled fella challenging Brand to run for election seemed very staged to me.
His name is Robert Carver, he is the brother of James Carver - the Ukip MEP for the West Midlands.
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:35 PM   #28
kaiser
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Posts: 9,202
Likes: 216 (118 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
It was never gonna be that easy.

wow farage and russell brand fight it out on tv.

just reminds me oasis vs blur.

But interesting non the least.
Oasis and Blur or britpop was fabrication to sell records many have confessed incuding Noel and Damon.
__________________
...I gave my heart to know wisdom and to know madness and folly, I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:36 PM   #29
kaiser
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Posts: 9,202
Likes: 216 (118 Posts)
Default

Russel got owned and Farrage got showed up for the elitist he is.

Cmon Russel, like the man said, STAND for parliament.

Oh and by the way Russel, you owe me £8.49 for that Marxist propaganda you sold me.
__________________
...I gave my heart to know wisdom and to know madness and folly, I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 12-12-2014 at 05:37 PM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:38 PM   #30
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakwise View Post
Please forgive my ignorance, but what is Law and Truth?
Law is law.

Truth is truth (about things).
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:44 PM   #31
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindatrisk View Post
From the Headlines page:

‘Those that are really exposing ‘The System’ for what it REALLY is – and there are many now – don’t get within a hundred miles of Question Time, Newsnight, Channel Four News, etc. etc. Think about it.

I am just pointing out here one simple fact – that which threatens The System is not promoted by The System. That’s all. I am not saying that Russell is of The System, only that he is clearly not seen as a threat by it.’


I'm not sure about this. Russell Brand was getting a lot of attention on his YouTube channel irrespective of mainstream media coverage, and I think the system had to respond in some way, and the best way would be to co-opt him into the mainstream and let that do its thing... which is, basically, to attack, to misconstrue, to slander, to defame, to confuse, to misinterpret, to misrepresent, and so on. I think the system recognises they have a battle on their hands and would rather fight it on their turf than on ours or not fight at all, which is what i'd recommend he do. If I were him i'd just continue doing YouTube videos, refuse to participate in the system at all, and encourage people to actively share his videos so as to compensate for the lack of mainstream attention. I'd ignore the mainstream media and the system as the irrelevant, corrupt monster that it is.
I agree with that approach, whether or not people find it applicable to Russell Brand.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:57 PM   #32
twilight_sparkle
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Isle of Wight
Posts: 4,885
Likes: 27 (19 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
It was never gonna be that easy.

wow farage and russell brand fight it out on tv.

just reminds me oasis vs blur.

Which was fake and set up by their management.
I rest my case.

twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 06:19 PM   #33
seanx
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,480
Likes: 68 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Well said David Icke!

I have never read such utter nonsense from Icke in that graphic.

He says brand and his book are being 'PROMOTED' by the mass media??

Promoted??

That would give the impression that his book is being praised or people are being encouraged to buy it?

is he serious or just taking the piss?

Virtually EVERY single article by the mass media has been to slaughter and demonize the book?

Every article out of the thousand or so

Can anybody here find a SINGLE article by the mass media that hasn't done this??

I can't.

Yet Icke calls this 'promotion'???

Yet dave Icke himself in the beginning got TONS AND TONS of media attention from the same media?

Are we now to regard that as 'promotion' too?

he regarded it as media persecution at the time.

The problem for dave Icke is that programs like QS won't touch him because of his 'Lizards' theory and his bravery to
expose all the MP child abusers.


Frankly the media are terrified of him even he went on their programs.


Maybe his attack on Brand is because Icke feels he should be there on these programs and not a novice like Brand.


And he is right there- but to attack Brand when he is only starting on probably the same journey that Icke did over 20 years
is rather childish and immature.

It is sad to say but I'm beginning to wonder of dave Icke see any good in anybody but himself.

Last edited by seanx; 12-12-2014 at 06:21 PM.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 06:24 PM   #34
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
I have never read such utter nonsense from Icke in that graphic.

He says brand and his book are being 'PROMOTED' by the mass media??

Promoted??

That would give the impression that his book is being praised or people are being encouraged to buy it?

is he serious or just taking the piss?

Virtually EVERY single article by the mass media has been to slaughter and demonize the book?

Every article out of the thousand or so

Can anybody here find a SINGLE article by the mass media that hasn't done this??

I can't.

Yet Icke calls this 'promotion'???

Yet dave Icke himself in the beginning got TONS AND TONS of media attention from the same media?

Are we now to regard that as 'promotion' too?

he regarded it as media persecution at the time.

The problem for dave Icke is that programs like QS won't touch him because of his 'Lizards' theory and his bravery to
expose all the MP child abusers.


Frankly the media are terrified of him even he went on their programs.


Maybe his attack on Brand is because Icke feels he should be there on these programs and not a novice like Brand.


And he is right there- but to attack Brand when he is only starting on probably the same journey that Icke did over 20 years
is rather childish and immature.

It is sad to say but I'm beginning to wonder of dave Icke see any good in anybody but himself.
Stop searching for heroes, you'll feel better.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:07 PM   #35
masonma71
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Dublin
Posts: 446
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

I may be completely wrong/misinformed about this and am willing to stand to be corrected but is there not a photo of David Icke and Russell Brand cosying up at the Groucho Club - of all places - issued around the time of the launch of peoples tv. In the headline of the news article David stops short of outright criticism by saying "I'm not saying he's part of the system". Would be interested to hear others take on this
masonma71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:48 PM   #36
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
I have never read such utter nonsense from Icke in that graphic.

He says brand and his book are being 'PROMOTED' by the mass media??

Promoted??

That would give the impression that his book is being praised or people are being encouraged to buy it?

is he serious or just taking the piss?

Virtually EVERY single article by the mass media has been to slaughter and demonize the book?

Every article out of the thousand or so

Can anybody here find a SINGLE article by the mass media that hasn't done this??

I can't.

Yet Icke calls this 'promotion'???

Yet dave Icke himself in the beginning got TONS AND TONS of media attention from the same media?

Are we now to regard that as 'promotion' too?

he regarded it as media persecution at the time.

The problem for dave Icke is that programs like QS won't touch him because of his 'Lizards' theory and his bravery to
expose all the MP child abusers.


Frankly the media are terrified of him even he went on their programs.


Maybe his attack on Brand is because Icke feels he should be there on these programs and not a novice like Brand.


And he is right there- but to attack Brand when he is only starting on probably the same journey that Icke did over 20 years
is rather childish and immature.

It is sad to say but I'm beginning to wonder of dave Icke see any good in anybody but himself.
Sean, Brand is all over he MSM, there's no such thing as bad publicity. The fact that some news outlets are rubbishing Brands book, is in my opinion just setting up a false paradigm..

A paradigm so nicely set out last night on QT.

I agree with David, Brand isn't seen as a real threat to the status quo... That doesn't necessarily mean that he's up to no good....

or that he may become a real thorn in the establishments side at some point..
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 09:13 PM   #37
monklink
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,901
Likes: 279 (161 Posts)
Red face ratings and mopping up stray voters

Just to answer the question as to why "the system" gives Brand so much exposure. It's because he gets ratings. As they mentioned on the programme he has 9 million Twitter Followers and the best part of a million YouTube Subscribers. If you look at the Panel they are there to mop up those who aren't voting presently. Brand is very appealing to the young and trendy, he's all social-media friendly and talks about the injustices of austerity. Farage appeals to older rebels, y'know the one's who boost their ego by being a little awkward and politically incorrect. Meanwhile there's an obvious (seemingly assertive) female presence in an attempt to pretend we've moved-on from the jeering Pedo Lords.

All the time people get sucked into the character's controversies they are distracted from the fact that none of them are actually accountable to those who vote for them. They don't have to do any of the things they've said they will when they get in. I mean talk about a blank cheque. We're just suppose to accept that as the way it is.

When Brand talks about Food Banks and Voluntarism, isn't this just another version of David Cameron's Big Society? That is, the things the Government used to do (and still get money for) that are now done by volunteers.

When the (apparently) disabled guy, who the footage strangely cuts to mid-sentence (and who has now been revealed to be a stooge brother of a UKIP MEP), challenges Brand to Stand for Election is Brand trying to suppress a smile? A Duper's Delight micro-expression - look closely.

Last edited by monklink; 12-12-2014 at 09:21 PM. Reason: bold emphasis
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 10:17 PM   #38
masonma71
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Dublin
Posts: 446
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post
Just to answer the question as to why "the system" gives Brand so much exposure. It's because he gets ratings. As they mentioned on the programme he has 9 million Twitter Followers and the best part of a million YouTube Subscribers. If you look at the Panel they are there to mop up those who aren't voting presently. Brand is very appealing to the young and trendy, he's all social-media friendly and talks about the injustices of austerity. Farage appeals to older rebels, y'know the one's who boost their ego by being a little awkward and politically incorrect. Meanwhile there's an obvious (seemingly assertive) female presence in an attempt to pretend we've moved-on from the jeering Pedo Lords.

All the time people get sucked into the character's controversies they are distracted from the fact that none of them are actually accountable to those who vote for them. They don't have to do any of the things they've said they will when they get in. I mean talk about a blank cheque. We're just suppose to accept that as the way it is.

When Brand talks about Food Banks and Voluntarism, isn't this just another version of David Cameron's Big Society? That is, the things the Government used to do (and still get money for) that are now done by volunteers.

When the (apparently) disabled guy, who the footage strangely cuts to mid-sentence (and who has now been revealed to be a stooge brother of a UKIP MEP), challenges Brand to Stand for Election is Brand trying to suppress a smile? A Duper's Delight micro-expression - look closely.
Brand - as I'm know others have pointed out, doesn't mention the paedophilia in government, or the CIA torture report, or the ongoing restriction of free speech rights that now says in England questioning the governments version of for example 7/7 is tantamount to extremism. He is not on the side of anyone here

Last edited by masonma71; 12-12-2014 at 10:17 PM.
masonma71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 10:33 PM   #39
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonma71 View Post
Brand - as I'm know others have pointed out, doesn't mention the paedophilia in government, or the CIA torture report, or the ongoing restriction of free speech rights that now says in England questioning the governments version of for example 7/7 is tantamount to extremism. He is not on the side of anyone here
Is Brand a conspiracy theorist or a political activist?. If it is the latter then is there any reason why he should mention those things?. Perhaps he'd rather concentrate on the things he does.

Last edited by white light; 12-12-2014 at 11:35 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 10:37 PM   #40
masonma71
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Dublin
Posts: 446
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Is Brand a conspiracy theorist or a political activist?. If it is the latter then is there any reason why he should mention those things?. Perhaps he'd rather concentrate on the things he does.
Such as being a revolutionist and writing a book called the revolution. But he pays a low rent so thats ok. If he is concerned about politics, the points I mentioned HAVE to be mentioned
masonma71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.