Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 08-12-2014, 01:02 PM   #1
adam 7

Default 1972 Rothschild Illuminati Party

Oh my God.

I saw this featured on DI headlines on Saturday...

Photos of 1972 Rothshild's illuminati party
http://www.hangthebankers.com/photos...uminati-party/

Its a mixture of eyes wide shut and lady gaga. Jesus Christ. The people that run our world are sickos.

If you wonder what the illumianti look like, this is as close as you can get. This luciferian cabal are in control our our world. Your comments?

Last edited by adam 7; 08-12-2014 at 02:19 PM.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:43 PM   #2
theroach
Inactive

Eyes Wide Shut (imo) is in part...Kubrick breaking the 4th wall, basically talking directly at the audience. I believe this to be the case, on some level (and I've thought as much for a long time). Rothschild's Mentmore Towers was used for the exterior shots of the masked ball ritual...internally it was Elveden Hall. In the film the location is known as Somerton...a hat tip to the original settlement of Hu Gadarn, a druidic link and regarded as the Cymric Abraham. Gad (Gadarn) was a name of Hermes (Thoth)...the operative 'masonic godman'.

Anyway...one of the 'giveaways' (imo) that we're dealing partly 'in fact' (as opposed to fiction) is that Kubrick cast a 'fellow director' as one of the 'secret society' honchos, that being Pollack as Ziegler. A 'typical' actor could've been in the role (originally it was Harvey Keitel) but this was changed...and Director/Producer (occasional actor) Pollack was in the role. Pollack, who has subsequently been outed as having massive ties to major Hollywood producer Arnon 'Israeli Arms/Mossad Double Agent/Peres' Milchan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...raeli-spy.html

Now we can tie Hollywood types to Israeli intel and beyond...and that some act (or have acted) as double agents.

Life imitating art or art imitating life...?

Quote:
Christiane's account of her first meeting with Kubrick: 'I met him at a studio, and then he went to an enormous masked ball where I was performing. He was the only one without a costume.' (This would be 1957, I think.)
http://partners.nytimes.com/library/...ck-profile.htm

Imo...Stanley Kubrick was a type of 'mystery religion' adept, a literal illuminati type and one who was soaked in and promoted sephirothic & kabbalistic (masonic) propaganda. He was initiated into the Hollywood 'big-time' via Spartacus (Weishaupt illuminati codename) and on Friday 13th, the anniversary of Templar (masonic) suppression.

Enough 'twilight language' calling cards...to satisfy me, at least!

Last edited by theroach; 09-12-2014 at 03:23 PM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:16 PM   #3
gasheadwes

http://tapnewswire.com/2014/03/why-d...ys-covered-up/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssnlbnAGGV0

Occult Lagarde Message - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw

Last edited by gasheadwes; 09-12-2014 at 11:18 PM.
gasheadwes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 01:13 AM   #4
monklink

I found the backwards chanting interesting.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...p?p=1062331399

I once went to a local aristocrat's party. His wife was half his age, wore just a vintage swimsuit and danced with him provocatively. Occasionally she would socialize with various couples who would typically get very uncomfortable. No hookers or passwords though, but we didn't stay overnight like many of the others.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2015, 12:09 PM   #5
divineangel
Banned

yes op, their public parties are perverse as seen in photos.

their private parties are more depraved.

noxious.

Last edited by divineangel; 26-02-2015 at 12:20 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 03:40 PM   #6
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
yes op, their public parties are perverse as seen in photos.

their private parties are more depraved.

noxious.
The 2 photos that stand out for me in this collection are the ones of the mannequin used as a serving platter and the dismembered infant dolls on the dinner table. Hidden in plain sight, they are showing you by the use of metaphor what actually goes on.
They actually want people to know what they get up to, it's like they are goading those with a brain and conscience to challenge them.
These sick bastards must be bored shitless with their pathetic existence.
What must really piss them off, is that Noone actually finds their antics to be shocking or surreal, as intended, but merely depraved and somewhat tragic.

Last edited by ima gene; 27-02-2015 at 03:45 PM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 03:44 PM   #7
decode reality
Inactive

I wonder who provided the musical entertainment? It's a brave cocktail pianist who does a gig like that.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 03:51 PM   #8
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I wonder who provided the musical entertainment? It's a brave cocktail pianist who does a gig like that.
Indeed. Hit a bum note and not only do you wind up getting your just desserts, but end up being one.

That film 'Society' was a cracker. (probably even more insightful then 'eyes wide shut')

Last edited by ima gene; 27-02-2015 at 03:55 PM.
Old 27-02-2015, 04:03 PM   #9
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima gene View Post
Indeed. Hit a bum note and not only do you wind up getting your just desserts, but end up being one.

That film 'Society' was a cracker. (probably even more insightful then 'eyes wide shut')

Thinking about it though, it would be interesting to know who would play at one of those events. Unless of course the Rothschilds grounded their bones to make bread.

I haven't seen Society. I've enjoyed some of the Hammer films on a similar topic.

I did watch Eyes Wide Shut up to the bit where they're having a party, then I switched off. It felt very creepy.
Old 27-02-2015, 04:11 PM   #10
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post

Thinking about it though, it would be interesting to know who would play at one of those events. Unless of course the Rothschilds grounded their bones to make bread.

I haven't seen Society. I've enjoyed some of the Hammer films on a similar topic.

I did watch Eyes Wide Shut up to the bit where they're having a party, then I switched off. It felt very creepy.
Decode, you must try and watch it, you will get so much from it, there's no stone unturned, and although it's something of a black comedy, the workings of the cult are spot on. hard to get hold of now, I have it on dvd and by some miracle it's the uncut version. Used to be shown on film 4, but hasn't been on for ages. If you get hold of a copy on ebay, try and get the earliest version, as it's less likely to be cut. This has got the lot, not just the masked balls and orgies, cannibalism (well, consumption of humans. ) SRA, T.I's, incest. Etc etc.

Old 27-02-2015, 04:12 PM   #11
andy1033

I always find it funny that these people are sex maniacs.

They should not be breaking the laws on this, but it always makes me laugh at how they go all through there lifes just panting for anything they can get, lol

Vamps stealing others energies, i wonder if the females they get understand this?

But as long as these things are done with legal age people, i could not care less. In eyes wide shut, i think kubrick was talking about something more than just those parties. So personally i see that movie as without that sex part, as i think kubrick was telling people something more. But most of the masses would watch that and think the ptb are sex obsessed.

Like i said as long as they are doing stuff that legal who cares? But of course we know far more serious things go on, like paedo stuff, plus child sacrifice. So stuff like cannibalism, how disgusting.

They should have to live with the laws others have to.

I wonder if the names they give themselves are symbolic of something?
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 27-02-2015 at 04:15 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 04:18 PM   #12
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima gene View Post
Decode, you must try and watch it, you will get so much from it, there's no stone unturned, and although it's something of a black comedy, the workings of the cult are spot on. hard to get hold of now, I have it on dvd and by some miracle it's the uncut version. Used to be shown on film 4, but hasn't been on for ages. If you get hold of a copy on ebay, try and get the earliest version, as it's less likely to be cut. This has got the lot, not just the masked balls and orgies, cannibalism (well, consumption of humans. ) SRA, T.I's, incest. Etc etc.

I've seen it mentioned in conspiracy circles, it does intrigue me as well as giving me the shivers!
Old 27-02-2015, 04:32 PM   #13
ima gene

These photos weren't leaked, they were deliberately put in the public domain. Such is their arrogance and their assumption of being 'above the law'. (God and Man's)
The irony of course is, that if someone in the cult, or even with marginal connections to it, tries to expose them, they are either taken out or incarcerated, when it's blatantly obvious that these idiots want to be exposed! Why? Because they are bored shitless, and their own sick depravities don't cut it anymore. I suppose they must feel a bit like the sailors on the black pearl, all those luxuries wealth and power, and whatever they indulge in does nothing, as these are soul less pitiful creatures with no momentum in life.

Last edited by ima gene; 27-02-2015 at 04:38 PM.
Old 27-02-2015, 04:46 PM   #14
ima gene

Cool

Lol.

Old 28-02-2015, 07:58 PM   #15
sad_man

....this is just sick, but its more than a 40 y.o., and they still can keep more than 90% of human sheep as a completely retards.... ignorance is their most powerful weapon...
sad_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 08:01 PM   #16
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by sad_man View Post
....this is just sick, but its more than a 40 y.o., and they still can keep more than 90% of human sheep as a completely retards.... ignorance is their most powerful weapon...
I think arrogance is personally. The public think, if it was going on, then they would know. Why is that? Govs keep plenty of secrets. Most people have never had an original thought in there lifes.

So i think they make sure that the public are arrogant as hell, know it alls whom know nothing.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 08:57 PM   #17
mr man

Those photos only tell a small part of what these people think, its just a pity we will never know what they were thinking,conversing about and get a better insight into what really happens at those parties.
mr man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 11:56 PM   #18
divineangel
Banned

If all people would be good, read their holy sacred books, and obey God
they would be under Gods all good government and know to reject the devils lies.
These high stepping devils can only be handled with Gods power and wisdom.
And mankind must read and obey Gods word to understand God.
Old 01-03-2015, 12:16 AM   #19
divineangel
Banned

I will tell you what rothschild thinks,

he sits with famous heads of networks, news media upi and movie producers, they lolligag around with burnt out bored billionaires spawn, talk about how stupid everyone else is.

Then they eat lunch and one makes a dirty joke, a trick to play on humanity, like, haha announce on news madonna is man who has lady gaga monkeypoxswinepigcowtomato plague and let's see what the dumb Godless humans do, haha.

Then 20 minutes later on the upi wires and the mass media news the talking heads report and parrot what they are told.

Then the rothschild and devil cohorts lollygag until dinnertime and if bored they tell the producer chump to make a phone call and tell the feed wires, aka network talking heads, to announce, advertise a pill for madonna the man with lady gaga monkeypoxswinepigcowtomato plague and have their chump at nyse or euro exchanges list the company with the fake lady gaga plague pill and tell the herd to buy it.

then if it's profitable, they tell one of their agents in legislature to try to pass a goof law saying everyone must buy madonna the man lady gaga monkeypoxswinepigcowtomato pestilence anti pest pill for some inflated price.

then they all laugh and tell their scouts and agents to look for children to defile corrupt pervert and exploit sexually, etc.

that is one ( ficticiousmadonnagagamonkeyswinepoxtomato) example of a million things the devils think to do to, lie to, rob, and murder humanity.

Read your bible, quran, holy books, learn who God is, and who the devil is.

So you may save yourself.

There is no other way. Only God can handle these devils, so you best be right with God.

All men are liars, only God is true.

Last edited by divineangel; 01-03-2015 at 01:04 AM.
Old 01-03-2015, 12:21 AM   #20
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I think we are all glad to not be part of that world.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote