Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 09-12-2014, 09:53 PM   #61
sad_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Sorry folks.....I think they thought had Putin as a puppet , he fucked them over ..
...I think this is obvious...you're not alone on this, grannie....
sad_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 02:22 AM   #62
keksi

"David Icke: "Elite controlling ALL SIDES""

Does that include David Icke too???
keksi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:39 PM   #63
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladys View Post
That's absolutely right, teardrop, and it is a very important issue that is often overlooked (or purposely ignored) by many conspiracy researchers.

Land has been gradually and systematically stolen from us for centuries, and this has been brilliantly documented by Kevin Cahill in his book: "Who owns Britain (and Ireland)". I encourage everyone to read this book.

Here is an excellent synopsis:
Thanks Gladys!! THat book looks amazing, I've ordered it! 25 quid but worth it. Wish I'd had it ages ago. Only got a few more weeks left to finish the dissertation.

I've been amazed and sickened by what I've learned. I knew of the enclosures but didn't really grasp the importance and depth of treason.
People screamed about the bail-outs being a transfer of our wealth to the banks, but this was something else.

Just read this about the author.... interesting!

Quote:
Kevin Cahill has written that, prior to his assassination in 1979, Conservative MP Airey Neave was on the verge of a massive overhaul of the security services, possibly involving a merger of MI5 and MI6 and arising from his belief in corruption in the security services. Cahill suggests a link between Neave's murder and Sir Richard Sykes' murder and the attempted murder of Christopher Tugendhat in December 1980. Cahill claims that Neave would have been head of the combined security services with Sykes and Tugendhat as his deputies, with Sykes responsible for foreign operations and Tugendhat responsible for home operations.

Cahill had a conversation with Neave on St. Patrick's Day 1979 in the foyer of the Irish embassy in London. Cahill had left a party and was waiting for a taxi. He saw Neave in the room and introduced himself to him as an admirer, having read Neave's books. Cahill claims that Neave was somewhat inebriated and responded "quite out of the blue" by saying words to the effect that "There are going to be changes here, big changes, soon. There is going to be cleaning of the stables.... There has been serious corruption". Neave then said that there was "no use playing games. We have to win.... We will win when the [corruption] is sorted out. Count on that". Cahill found Neave's remarks surprising because he seemed internally preoccupied with the UK, with his Northern Ireland brief "almost a sideline". Cahill also thought that Neave's mention of corruption meant Soviet penetration.

Whilst working in the House of Commons as Paddy Ashdown's research assistant Cahill claims to have had a number of conversations with the security staff there. The most frequent remark was that "everyone knew" the story behind Neave's death but that no one could talk about it in detail because it would have been too dangerous. Cahill claims they did not believe INLA murdered Neave but that it was an "inside job".
Old 10-12-2014, 12:44 PM   #64
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Wow great Idea ...no wonder UKIP want to take us back in time ....
Imagine the Thatcher-admiring Farage talking about this stuff. Doubt it somehow
He does like to bang on about muslims taking control though in our "jewish christian" nation! He obviously understands the real threats we face! (lol)
Old 10-12-2014, 12:59 PM   #65
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by teardropexplodes View Post
Thanks Gladys!! THat book looks amazing, I've ordered it! 25 quid but worth it. Wish I'd had it ages ago. Only got a few more weeks left to finish the dissertation.

I've been amazed and sickened by what I've learned. I knew of the enclosures but didn't really grasp the importance and depth of treason.
People screamed about the bail-outs being a transfer of our wealth to the banks, but this was something else.

I think that there WAS a soviet infiltration of the British and American Secret Services years ago, and we are seeing the result of it now. The ptb use countries (eg USSR; Israel) as infiltrators, because people from those countries believe in their country and in their identity (and the ptb manipulate the infiltrators), and those countries have got the funding needed to back the said infiltrators. But what part do the ptb/Illuminati play in all of this ?- The illuminati/ptb are the employers - They create those "jobs".
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 10-12-2014 at 01:00 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 09:57 PM   #66
gladys
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teardropexplodes View Post

Your welcome friend. I was hoping it may help. It really is a gem of a book. Best of luck with the dissertation and let us know how it goes!

Quote:
I know, i felt the same way.

Many people on DIF promote ''taking our power back'', and whilst i do not disagree with that statement, i just wish we were a little more focused on ''taking our land back'' instead!! Imo its a more practical and achievable aim, simply because the two go hand in hand anyway.

And i seriously think that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_..._of_Land,_1873 needs further investigation. Its a hot potato - and commonly referred to as the second, or the REAL, domesday book. . . its kinda like ''the lost Dickens dossier''. Well worthy of a thread.

As is the whole subject.

Maybe after you've read the book you might like to start a thread. I know that there are few of us on here that are well clued up on this subject, and how important it is. You will be well supported.

Quote:
Very, very interesting indeed!! Thank you. I had no idea that Cahill was once Paddy Ashdown's research assistant. I think i'll look into that a little more. . .

Last edited by gladys; 11-12-2014 at 10:13 PM.
gladys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 01:50 AM   #67
vancity eagle
Banned

If you think "the elite" are controlling all sides, you must first define who are what you think the "elite" are.

Second, doing business with and cooperating on some levels with people DOES NOT MEAN YOU CONTROL THEM.

If we look at examples of even some of the most loyal puppets of the ANGLO American empire, there are many instances where they did not agree on major things. This IMOH shows that there IS NO UNIVERSAL ELITE CONTROL OVER ANYTHING.

Look at a guy like Hosni Mubarak of Egypt. A loyal servant of Israel and America, yet he was strongly against the Iraq war, and strongly opposed using his country as a transit point for terrorists going into Libya.

SORRY but the world is not as simple as some truthers make it out to be, where everybody is controlled, and just simply listen to the commands they are given. This is totally bullshit. It doesn't happen like that.

The elite ARE TRYING to control all sides, but it is much harder to do than anybody can imagine, and it certainly is not a reflection of the current world situation.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 05:09 PM   #68
wakeup2nwo

Rothschild Central Bankers suppressing Russian economy

Thursday 18th December 2014 at 08:43 By David Icke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT085isnyB0
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:27 AM   #69
i_am

admin note.

A few posts have been removed.

This thread is about the Elite controlling both sides. It is not about whether AJ is Bill Hicks.

Also, discussing moderation is not to be done on the forums. Please read the forum Rules and Etiquette.

Thank you

Last edited by i_am; 06-01-2015 at 11:54 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 04:10 PM   #70
blumoonrisin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Video 3

If you are short of time watch 6 and 7.

Enjoy
D
Certainly an interesting watch, although personally I cannot take anything seriously that uses quotes from the bible.
blumoonrisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 04:42 PM   #71
huddy

The Elite took over the "sides" and branding YOU with a "side" is playing their game for you!

Look at the bloodlines, look at the "defense" i.e. weapons sales all over the world.
See what we call "God & Infinity" as the Ocean. What we call us or them or everything as a Drop of Water. And what we see when we observe a wave reaching the beach and flowing back as the same as "Life & Death", current & past life - it´s an Illusion!

We are ALL One ~ for Eternity.
Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love.
huddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 04:48 PM   #72
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
If you think "the elite" are controlling all sides, you must first define who are what you think the "elite" are.

Second, doing business with and cooperating on some levels with people DOES NOT MEAN YOU CONTROL THEM.

If we look at examples of even some of the most loyal puppets of the ANGLO American empire, there are many instances where they did not agree on major things. This IMOH shows that there IS NO UNIVERSAL ELITE CONTROL OVER ANYTHING.

Look at a guy like Hosni Mubarak of Egypt. A loyal servant of Israel and America, yet he was strongly against the Iraq war, and strongly opposed using his country as a transit point for terrorists going into Libya.

SORRY but the world is not as simple as some truthers make it out to be, where everybody is controlled, and just simply listen to the commands they are given. This is totally bullshit. It doesn't happen like that.

The elite ARE TRYING to control all sides, but it is much harder to do than anybody can imagine, and it certainly is not a reflection of the current world situation.
Good post.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 07:02 PM   #73
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by huddy View Post
The Elite took over the "sides" and branding YOU with a "side" is playing their game for you!

Look at the bloodlines, look at the "defense" i.e. weapons sales all over the world.
Wise words!
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2015, 10:44 PM   #74
divineangel
Banned

the reason peasants had common lands was because there were no grocery stores, except for very very basics, tools, there were no stores at all.

if you wanted dinner you had to hunt something in the woods, or pick something in the forest or grow something in the commons.

the kings got their money from selling hunting and fishing licences, to make sure bullies did not hunt and kill and hoard all the stuff, the good kings even had charity, good kings would let really poor peasants hunt on certain days for free or very reduced hunting licence fees.

if you wanted a chair you had to cut wood and make a chair.
if you wanted a pillow and blanket you had to catch a bird and pluck the birds feathers and stuff them in an animals skin or barter and trade or buy some yarned cloth etc from some old lady or old man weaver.

if you wanted shoes you had to hunt an animal skin its hide, tan it and make shoes.

no one needs to go into common forests and do these things anymore, they can go to the store and buy what they need.

people who romanticise about living in the woods and off the land are free to find some remote woods and go sit in them with nothing but a stick for a few years.

if you go really deep into remote areas no one will find you, no one will come looking for you,

except maybe wild mad dogs, animals, bigfoot and the lockness monster and some other guys who also want to live off common forest lands. same stuff people had to deal with in common areas hundreds of years ago.

good luck. have fun.

follow the squirrels, they know where all the nut trees are

Last edited by divineangel; 23-03-2015 at 11:01 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 11:05 PM   #75
raburgeson

Left, Right, it's all propaganda. There is only one acceptable agenda, to make your country better. David has hit the nail on the head and I hope he goes a lot farther with this topic.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 11:14 PM   #76
raburgeson

One more thing, I prefer leasing a small power shovel and driving up to one of the sandstone mountains we have a cutting out a nice cave to dwell in. Most of these mountains are folded up like a tent and have a opening to the water table for some decent water in them.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote