Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 01-05-2014, 05:17 AM   #41
spiritgate
Inactive

Default Good link, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
They certainly know how to play the game, and when challenged know how to turn the blame around to the other.

This is just my speculation but maybe there are several on this forum who delight is trolling and abusing people?

Why would someone enjoy ridiculing and insulting others anonymously?

You can avoid them in real life. Here they have impunity and are free to stalk, they also know how to push people over the edge with their behaviour. Resulting in others getting penalised.

Here is another article by Sheridan.

Obsessive Debunking Disorder (ODD)?

I am personally being victimised by two people on this forum because they disagree with my alternative views. They always prefer to reply to my threads with insults.

I just do not understand their mentality, the world is going to hell and they want to spend their time attacking others.

At least in real life we can form ourselves into like minded caring and supportive communities and work for change.

This forum is an eye opener as to what some people are like when they no longer have to wear a mask in a face to face situation.
Thanks for this link, an interesting read.

Some people are paid to troll these forums - it is their day job although some work night shift. Most are ignorant of the topic at hand and do little more than dump on contributors and their views. They spew out continual negativity so that people don't want to go back into the forum. It's just one tactic used to try and isolate in order to stop the masses from getting organised, since organisation has been the key to the success of the cabal. The next step is to disenfranchise us even more by making us pay for every keystroke - and this is just one step away from pulling the socket out of the wall and keeping us in the internet dark so we cannot organise, even at great expense...
spiritgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:20 AM   #42
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritgate View Post

Some people are paid to troll these forums - it is their day job although some work night shift. Most are ignorant of the topic at hand and do little more than dump on contributors and their views. They spew out continual negativity so that people don't want to go back into the forum. It's just one tactic used to try and isolate in order to stop the masses from getting organised, since organisation has been the key to the success of the cabal. The next step is to disenfranchise us even more by making us pay for every keystroke - and this is just one step away from pulling the socket out of the wall and keeping us in the internet dark so we cannot organise, even at great expense...
Thats the truth of it. Thank you.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:21 AM   #43
spiritgate
Inactive

Quote:
Yes Sheridan has had nothing good to say about DI recently, on Sheridans facebook page there are many who just love to jump on the anti Icke bandwagon calling him a shill and saying he has a messiah complex.

The psychology of the psychopath is Sheridans forte. He highlights many psychological problems, but i wonder is he has just read about them and avoids working on them.

Any good psychotherapist should be in therapy themselves, because if a therapist has the same unresolved issues as the client they will be of no use in the healing process.
Couldn't agree more!
spiritgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:50 AM   #44
swamideva

Quote:
Couldn't agree more!
I like the work Sheridan did on psychopaths. He deserves full credit for that.

Now thats over, he latest thing is celebrity culture.

I recently listened to some of his recent stuff on youtube and i personally find him tiresome and repetitive.

I am also surprised that he believes in evolution, and denies the existence of aliens. In spite of the masses of testimonials by abductees, and mounting evidence. Though he does believe in the Djinn as written about in Muslim texts. I wonder where he thinks they come from.

He needs to do more open minded research.

I suppose he has found something that works and playing the amateur psychologist is giving him an income. We have all got to pay the bills.

Correct me if i am wrong, but i dont recall David Icke slagging off other researchers.

The thing about David Icke, right or wrong, believe him or not. He is open minded and willing to explore all avenues of information.

Last edited by swamideva; 01-05-2014 at 05:51 AM.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:32 PM   #45
truthy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Ive said from the beginning that Icke got lured in by Brand, doesnt bring me any pleasure saying it and hopefully the publication of this article means David has accepted Brand is a twat. I have certinly withdrawn my support for TPV now sadly Brand has arrived there. The warnings about Brand are in plain sight he has told us many times who he works for in images and gestures he makes with his hands like 666 in the very QT mentioned above which is in full below.

See this still from the video below, Brand goes to greats lengths to show us his 666, he even has his own monitor to get it right and it cant be nice keep your arm in the position to long. If your still not convinced with the video in full and study it you will see this is no accident from Brand.

BBC Question Time 20/06/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT7j2JQqtKI
Well, we see what we want to see. He says he is also spiritual (meditating etc.). Could it be that the finger posture is more or less a Mudra?

truthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:40 PM   #46
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthy View Post
Well, we see what we want to see. He says he is also spiritual (meditating etc.). Could it be that the finger posture is more or less a Mudra?
Tbh, that was my thought too when I saw it.

Edit: That one looks like 'Gyan'

Quote:
Gyan mudra can help ease drowsiness, inspire creativity, and increase concentration.

Last edited by Getagrip; 01-05-2014 at 12:43 PM.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:38 PM   #47
jake_ball

I'm glad that David Icke has finally woken up Just kidding Dave!

But yes, the Russell Brand thing has really done us all a favour, cos we can now see how people like Russell (and all other celebs) are used as "change agents".
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:26 AM   #48
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Arrow Love the all seeing eye integration within

Love the all seeing eye integration within there meeting table.

All there shit symbolism is everywhere even here in Indonesia.

Sixes everywhere ..... close to all TV Women commentator on all channels with red hair now.

These Women must truly all be prostitutes of the bosses orders.

Jakarta ..... how many sixes do you see? ....... Who designs all this shit? ... Maybe club related..........

I would say from the only 20 million living in Jakarta not one noticed it yet???

Blind as bets

Last edited by oiram; 02-05-2014 at 12:55 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:26 PM   #49
knowthyself1

Quote:

― Gospel of Thomas
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:43 PM   #50
crispyunderpants

Quote:
I like the work Sheridan did on psychopaths. He deserves full credit for that.

Now thats over, he latest thing is celebrity culture.

I recently listened to some of his recent stuff on youtube and i personally find him tiresome and repetitive.

I am also surprised that he believes in evolution, and denies the existence of aliens. In spite of the masses of testimonials by abductees, and mounting evidence. Though he does believe in the Djinn as written about in Muslim texts. I wonder where he thinks they come from.

He needs to do more open minded research.
I think his investigation into Jimmy Savile as a serial killer is first class. I agree he seems a little mainstream at times, but you have to agree he knows his stuff.

Have you hear Sheridan's last stuff on the psycho-spiritual history of the Germans? It's absolutely killer.

Last edited by crispyunderpants; 02-05-2014 at 10:46 PM.
crispyunderpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:45 PM   #51
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispyunderpants View Post
Have you hear Sheridan's last stuff on the psycho-spiritual history of the Germans? It's absolutely killer.
Links please

Last edited by swamideva; 02-05-2014 at 10:46 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:36 PM   #52
crispyunderpants

Quote:
Links please

The link to the most recent broadcast is under the video I think.

http://thomassheridanofficialblog.bl...t-special.html
crispyunderpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:55 PM   #53
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispyunderpants View Post
The link to the most recent broadcast is under the video I think.

http://thomassheridanofficialblog.bl...t-special.html
Thanks
Old 28-08-2014, 07:15 AM   #54
drukq user

Not sure whether to make a new thread on this but it's worth seeing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q538glD8S84
Old 28-08-2014, 08:52 AM   #55
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by drukq user View Post
Not sure whether to make a new thread on this but it's worth seeing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q538glD8S84
A video by Thomas would not generate enough interest on this forum. Unlike another appearance on TV from our Russ on this celebrity obsessed forum.

Lets face it this thread is only here because its related to Russ.

Last edited by swamideva; 28-08-2014 at 08:54 AM.
Old 29-08-2014, 06:30 AM   #56
elysium

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Ive said from the beginning that Icke got lured in by Brand, doesnt bring me any pleasure saying it and hopefully the publication of this article means David has accepted Brand is a twat. I have certinly withdrawn my support for TPV now sadly Brand has arrived there. The warnings about Brand are in plain sight he has told us many times who he works for in images and gestures he makes with his hands like 666 in the very QT mentioned above which is in full below.

See this still from the video below, Brand goes to greats lengths to show us his 666, he even has his own monitor to get it right and it cant be nice keep your arm in the position to long. If your still not convinced with the video in full and study it you will see this is no accident from Brand.

BBC Question Time 20/06/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT7j2JQqtKI

OMG I only just read this

Im crushed .. Really liked Brand . Damn
elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 06:46 AM   #57
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysium View Post
OMG I only just read this

Im crushed .. Really liked Brand . Damn
If you want to go deeper, here is a thread that really goes into his activities. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ighlight=trust

System busters.

Last edited by swamideva; 29-08-2014 at 06:47 AM.
Old 29-08-2014, 11:20 AM   #58
elysium

Quote:
If you want to go deeper, here is a thread that really goes into his activities. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ighlight=trust

System busters.
Oh Gosh Grief.. another belief blown its head off.. Over and out agent ; ) who you gonna call "system busters" lol I cant get tune out of my head.. On a serious note, I had faith in the guy, I thought he was good for the new gen :sadface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1-NvLJFDsw
Old 29-08-2014, 03:37 PM   #59
white light

I'm curious. Is there any geometric shape that doesn't have some illuminati or occult symbolism?. Is there positioning of the hand that doesn't either?. When my hand is at rest it almost naturally creates the all seeing eye shape, afterall my thumb and forefinger are quite close to each other, and I expect that they inadvertently touch to make the dreaded shape many times in a day. I guess I could tape up my fingers so that they didn't, as I wouldn't wanna be accused of pushing the agenda!!!!!.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 10:51 PM   #60
elysium

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I'm curious. Is there any geometric shape that doesn't have some illuminati or occult symbolism?. Is there positioning of the hand that doesn't either?. When my hand is at rest it almost naturally creates the all seeing eye shape, afterall my thumb and forefinger are quite close to each other, and I expect that they inadvertently touch to make the dreaded shape many times in a day. I guess I could tape up my fingers so that they didn't, as I wouldn't wanna be accused of pushing the agenda!!!!!.
It's more than that picture though! Check out the theread above. I so don't want to beleive it but it is what it is