Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 17-11-2013, 07:18 PM   #1
mary s

Default British Fema camps

The British government are so damn clever and deceitful, and the public so well programmed they just can't see it.

The crime Tsar as suggested that misbehaved families should be put through 2 years of hell in boot camps (disused army camps) and the public think it's a great idea.

Will this be the start of the British Fema camps

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...camp-hell.html
mary s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 08:14 PM   #2
anthonyml

The comment section on that article makes me want to throw up.

" sod human rights, do it now "

The world is full of ignorant fuckwits
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #3
ian2day
Inactive

First they came for the misbehaved families, but I did not speak up...
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 09:48 PM   #4
dentedarthur
Banned

Is this chap one of those aster roids david cameron talked about in India ?
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 10:55 PM   #5
cont

Eugenics and birth control.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2013, 04:17 AM   #6
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up Lead by example.

Yes, let's start with the Windsors, Bliars and Camorons.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2013, 01:45 PM   #7
anthonyml

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Exactly, the tiptoe of control
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2013, 12:10 PM   #8
o_rourke

Welcome back to medieval Britain and the middle ages.

Whilst they are at it, why not bring back the old workhouses, child slavery, the stockades, and have everyone tortured in the Tower of London.

These elitist bastards lording it over us won't be happy until they've got us right back in a time of misery and austerity, and the self-righteous ignorant fools who look down their noses at their fellow human beings, will be only too happy to help them achieve these goals.
Old 20-11-2013, 12:12 PM   #9
hagrid

don't worry about it, the whole western civilisation will go down the pan before then.
hagrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #10
andy1033

Quote:
Yep, so true.

The idea in principle sounds good(thats how it gets people), but who gets to choose whom are people they choose?
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 08:16 PM   #11
motleyhoo

The French didn't have a problem getting rid of Marie Antionette and her gang. Why can't people today do the same thing?

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 08:19 PM   #12
elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
The French didn't have a problem getting rid of Marie Antionette and her gang. Why can't people today do the same thing?

A militarized police force?
elfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 08:21 PM   #13
martg
Inactive

Quote:

They had the backing of the freemasons
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2013, 07:43 PM   #14
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
They had the backing of the freemasons

I think it is a big mistake to think all freemason's are evil or satanists

The illuminati are only picked from 5% of the 32° and 33° and they have to be well vetted as I understand it.

George Washington and most presidents were freemason's but I doubt they were all on the 'dark side'

Just an opinion. If they were all evil, we would not have a snowballs chance in hell

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2013, 07:52 PM   #15
martg
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post

The illuminati are only picked from 5% of the 32° and 33° and they have to be well vetted as I understand it.

George Washington and most presidents were freemason's but I doubt they were all on the 'dark side'

Just an opinion. If they were all evil, we would not have a snowballs chance in hell
yeah I agree, I'd never suggest all freemasons are satanists, it's quite clear from masonic writings that there has been an ongoing power struggle within freemasonry.
George Washington himself wrote about the infiltration of the lodges by the illuminati.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2013, 07:57 PM   #16
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

The Washington family were one of many hand picked families sent to build the new empire, from their seats in the old Westmoreland to the new Westmorland, and I agree not all families of note would know all of what was going on, but it helps to turn the blind eye when the results are in your face, like the blankets for small pox exchange.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2013, 01:06 AM   #17
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
The Washington family were one of many hand picked families sent to build the new empire, from their seats in the old Westmoreland to the new Westmorland, and I agree not all families of note would know all of what was going on, but it helps to turn the blind eye when the results are in your face, like the blankets for small pox exchange.
I remember reading about giving blankets deliberately infested with smallpox, a case of both germ warfare and ethnic cleansing.
Real bastards they were.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/...-with-smallpox

Lord Jeffrey Amherst, commander of British forces in North America during the French and Indian War (1756-'63). Amherst and a subordinate discussed, apparently seriously, sending infected blankets to hostile tribes. What's more, we've got the documents to prove it, thanks to the enterprising research of Peter d'Errico, legal studies professor at the University of Massachusetts at (fittingly) Amherst. D'Errico slogged through hundreds of reels of microfilmed correspondence looking for the smoking gun, and he found it. The exchange took place during Pontiac's Rebellion, which broke out after the war, in 1763. Forces led by Pontiac, a chief of the Ottawa who had been allied with the French, laid siege to the English at Fort Pitt.
According to historian Francis Parkman, Amherst first raised the possibility of giving the Indians infected blankets in a letter to Colonel Henry Bouquet, who would lead reinforcements to Fort Pitt. No copy of this letter has come to light, but we do know that Bouquet discussed the matter in a postscript to a letter to Amherst on July 13, 1763:
P.S. I will try to inocculate the Indians by means of Blankets that may fall in their hands, taking care however not to get the disease myself. As it is pity to oppose good men against them, I wish we could make use of the Spaniard's Method, and hunt them with English Dogs. Supported by Rangers, and some Light Horse, who would I think effectively extirpate or remove that Vermine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
yeah I agree, I'd never suggest all freemasons are satanists, it's quite clear from masonic writings that there has been an ongoing power struggle within freemasonry.
George Washington himself wrote about the infiltration of the lodges by the illuminati.
Yes there are factions, both are opportunistic but one faction is pure evil. Like many good organizations, they were highjacked after being thoroughly infiltrated. Like a trojan horse approach. They were crafty.

Last edited by ritchs; 20-12-2013 at 01:11 AM.
Old 20-12-2013, 08:30 AM   #18
ritchs

Quote:

I think education, (brainwashing) and television have dumbed down the masses tremendously. They seem servile, in earlier generations this would have been already done. But I also think we are not too far gone

The last straw will soon reach the camels back, and the creature will buck and spit. Just read the venomous seething comments on news websites and in forums like this. It is the tip of the iceberg and the elite in their arrogance do not see it.

I believe it is coming and it will not be pretty. People will lash out at the elites and sadly each other in a shit storm. It is inevitable and unstoppable imo

Last edited by ritchs; 20-12-2013 at 08:30 AM.
Old 20-12-2013, 08:42 AM   #19
lizzy

Quote:
I think education, (brainwashing) and television have dumbed down the masses tremendously. They seem servile, in earlier generations this would have been already done. But I also think we are not too far gone

The last straw will soon reach the camels back, and the creature will buck and spit. Just read the venomous seething comments on news websites and in forums like this. It is the tip of the iceberg and the elite in their arrogance do not see it.

I believe it is coming and it will not be pretty. People will lash out at the elites and sadly each other in a shit storm. It is inevitable and unstoppable imo
That is certainly what the subhuman zionists' want.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2013, 08:51 AM   #20
lizzy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
Is this chap one of those aster roids david cameron talked about in India ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Yes, let's start with the Windsors, Bliars and Camorons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by o_rourke View Post
Welcome back to medieval Britain and the middle ages.

Whilst they are at it, why not bring back the old workhouses, child slavery, the stockades, and have everyone tortured in the Tower of London.

These elitist bastards lording it over us won't be happy until they've got us right back in a time of misery and austerity,
and the self-righteous ignorant fools who look down their noses at their fellow human beings, will be only too happy to help them achieve these goals.
yes, yes, yes - also all the homeless will get picked up. This is moving very fast now - 5 yrs away tops.
In the jUSSA which have private prisons they're billing authorities for unused beds - depending on the contract they must 'compensate' in 70, 80 or 90% under 'untilized' , so law enforcement and judges are being indirectly urged to fill them - the fema camps for the homeless , 'illegals' and it would seem quite probably want is deemed a 'problem family's'.....something will have to give - don't know how - don't know when.

Last edited by lizzy; 20-12-2013 at 09:02 AM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote